WRITERChoi Jin-Young

NETWORKKBS2

EPISODES20

RELEASED DATEMay 31, 2017 --

RUNTIMEWeds. & Thurs. 22:00

LANGUAGEKorean

COUNTRYSouth Korea

♚ PLOT 

Based on the tragic Joseon legend, this drama is about the love story between King Jung Jong and his Queen Dan Kyung, who was crowned and deposed within the span of a week due to rival political factions that controlled the king’s rule. According to historical legend, after the queen was dethroned and removed from the palace, the king would walk to the outside royal pavilion every day and sigh as he gazed at a mountain in her direction. After hearing this, she placed a red skirt, her favorite to wear in the palace, on a rock on the mountain face so he would know that she was well and that she still yearned for him.

CAST 

Main cast

Yeon Woo Jin- Prince Jinsung

Jungjong of Joseon born Yi Yeok, ruled during the 16th century in what is now Korea. He succeeded his half-brother, Yeonsangun because of the latter's tyrannical misrule, which culminated in a coup placing Jungjong on the throne. The first queen of Jungjong was Queen Dangyeong of the Seongeun Shin clan, but she was kicked out of her place by those who placed her husband on the throne. Although King Jungjong and Queen Dangyeong deeply loved each other, the king couldn’t resist against the immense power exercised by main leaders of the coup.

park-min-young_1495068406_3.jpg

Park Min Young - Lady Shin

Born Lady Sin, her father, Shin Su-geun was the brother-in-law of King Yonsangun and was opposed to the enthronement of Jungjong, leading a coup against him, in which he was killed. Due to this incident, Lady Sin was removed from her position as queen and expelled from the palace. She died in 1557, childless, and buried in a family tomb. Her position was posthumously restored in 1739 and her tomb was named Olleung 

park-min-young_1495068405_2.jpg

Lee Dong Geun - Lee Yoong ( King Yeonsangun)

He was the eldest son of Seongjong by his second wife, Lady Yoon. He is often considered the worst tyrant of the Joseon Dynasty,

park-min-young_1495068404_1.jpg

Side cast

Chansung - Seo No

Jang Hyun-Sung - Shin Soo-Geun

Do Ji-Won - Queen Jasoon

Son Eun-Seo - Jang Nok-Soo

Yoo Min-Kyu - Ki Ryong

Ko Bo-Gyeol - Myung-Hye

Kang Shin-Il - Im Sa-Hong

Park Won-Sang - Park Won-Jong

Kang Ki-Young - Jo Gwang-Jo

Baek Seung-Hwan - Lee Yeok (young)

Park Si Eun - Shin Chae-Kyung (young)

SCRIPT READING PICS    P.8

Spoiler

IMG_2142.jpg

_BmLgWTMguw.jpg

_BmLgWTMguw.jpg

0067JNMogy1feu4xq8t80j30xc0m8jtx.jpg

0067JNMogy1feu4xpzqykj30xc0m8q59.jpg

006jod1fgy1feu0vttpkjj30m80etdgo.jpg

006jod1fgy1feu0vuti8nj30m80cz3zd.jpg

08.JPG?type=w1200&key=373cb81c1041006248

09.JPG?type=w1200&key=1aacc01bd27d36dfc3

13.JPG?type=w1200&key=b3688fa71759daa233

14.JPG?type=w1200&key=99a2cc2b3ff2e372cb

18.JPG?type=w1200&key=bbda7c08caf4ca3c3a

19.JPG?type=w1200&key=9bea4955f2ac69f9dc

21.JPG?type=w1200&key=0e3f6f91ac65795013

23.JPG?type=w1200&key=e433a3637d7ef02f12

24.JPG?type=w1200&key=9d32c359572dcf22f4

20.JPG?type=w1200&key=3ee5e6685a40271b91

♚ TEASERS ♚

Spoiler

POSTERS

Spoiler

sodi2.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

sodi.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

park-min-young_1495068406_3.jpg

park-min-young_1495068405_2.jpg

park-min-young_1495068404_1.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Berou said:

YEON WOO JIN AND PARK MIN YOUNG CONFIRMED AS LEADS FOR KBS'S SEVEN DAY QUEEN

/ 5:48 AM
Naver - Star Mt: [Exclusive] Yeon Woo Jin & Park Min Young, Confirmed as the leads of "7 Day Queen"

1. [+5017, -88] Daebak daebak, I hope this will be Yeon Woo Jin's life work ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2. [+4672, -83] I hope this time Yeon Woo Jin gets more famous

3. [+2890, -148] I like Yeon Woo Jin's partner this time

4. [+1989, -66] Really good choice, I will be looking forward to it~~

5. [+446, -48] All Park Min Young's projects are fun

6. [+344, -25] Yeon Woo Jin is good at acting, he is quite tall as well but why isn't he that famous yet...Let's get more famous this time, Fighting!

7. [+328, -21] Hul ㅜㅜㅜ Finally Yeon Woo Jin's time has come ㅜㅜㅜ and it's a romance ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'll be looking forward to it ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+316, -26] This time Yeon Woo Jin met a proper female lead. From acting to class. I hope this drama won't be frustrating as his previous work

9. [+296, -24] Oh ㅎㅎ The story looks fun ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I enjoyed watching Park Min Young in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and i hope this one will be that fun too

10. [+291, -28] Yoon Woo Jin let's get famous now

@Berou chingu. am so glad you posted this, the Knetz comments are the first booster, seems everyone happy with this pairing.
I assured YeonWooJin's fans, Park Min Young is definitely worthy to be taking Lady Shin Role.
its not the first time she tried Saeguk, and Sungkyunkwan scandal is not the only one.
if you want to see her acting chop, Ja MungGo was a saeguk that she acted as Princess RaHee who turned villain after being jealous with JaMyung the main lead.
she also acted in Dr Jin, a strong lady (doctor during the joseon period which is male centric), esp the part she overcome her 'breast cancer".
she also acted in "Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox)" many years ago, some horror stuff. i didnt see that.
and also Braveness of the Ming, which is freeze in Mainland, since it is a china production.. boy she was so so so pretty there.
but all in all, she will be awesome as the 7 days Queen.

Berou-Ssi, wanna give you a hundreds LIKES for creating this.
hoping i can do LIVE RAW RECAP when it comes. dear God don't let this crash with Ruler, which i also want to do LIVE RAW RECAP. .

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/25/yeon-woo-jin-park-min-young-star-new-romantic-period-drama/

Yeon Woo Jin And Park Min Young To Star In New Romantic Period Drama

Yeon-Woo-Jin-Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin have been confirmed to star in KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Seven Day Queen” (literal title).

The news was confirmed by a representative of Jump Entertainment, Yeon Woo Jin’s agency, who stated, “Yeon Woo Jin will be appearing in ‘Seven Day Queen’ as Prince Jin Sung.” CultureDepot also released a statement on Park Min Young’s behalf that read, “Park Min Young has made the decision to appear as Queen Dan Gyeong.”

“Seven Day Queen” is set to be a romantic period drama that is based on the story of Queen Dan Gyeong, who was on the throne for just seven days, the shortest amount of time in the Joseon Dynasty. Lee Jung Sub will be directing the drama and Choi Jin Young will be in charge of writing the script.

“Seven Day Queen” will begin airing in June following “Queen of Mystery.”

Naver original source

Actors: ok, i thank God all 3 are not idols materials, no offense to idols fans. but i think as a melodrama characters, you need experiences and skill and gift in acting. i think all 3 (if Jin Goo is in) can do their job well. Both OTP has lots of experiences behind them. both has not tried saeguk historial melodrama, it will be a break thru for their career to try something diff for them, yet knowing they can do it.

Crew: Lee Jung Sub is not stranger to us, those who follow KBS dramas for long long time. He hemmed Healer (which help MinYoung to soar into another realm by directing her to be her Best Ever role. ) and Lee JS also directed Glory Jane and Bread Love Dream... and also Hong GilDong the Hero.. which means this is his 3rd collaberation with MinYoung-ssi. i guess many remember Kim Tak Goo the Bread King right?
one word, you can have no fear in LJS running the directing. Hong GilDong was well loved back then, another well done saeguk.

Production: it is KBS, KBS is always good in romance, melodrama-romance, thriller romance. i always remember their Healer, their Bridal Mask, their Iljimae, and of coz everyone remember they are the one produce DotS. under KBS belt they wrote pull in a good team, they know how to choose the right set of actors to work together, the right writernim.

thank you, Lord, for finding such strong casts/crew.

goosh, tomorrow has Church Worship and i still can't sleep , MinYoungssi, what has you done to me, :wub:

okay this is my last post at 0130 hr.
i hereby summon the following long ago healerites (or at least once who appreciate Minyoung, some of which may not know me, but i lurk long enough to know u....): and BIG wave to @OksanaS u r one true fan!
Waving to :
@cmoirae2 @ReemKanabta @youngatheart @hrh77 @AnsOlga @Ahpheng @pnaysurfer84 @OdankItha @marie67 @fyeahjcw  @pagesleigh @Malala Rakotonirina @seinhi @Igotcaughtdancingagain @yjnge @angela0612 @tehlimau @minwookie @CatchMine_ID @wookyoung6 @Tressia (sorry, if i miss out anyone.)

not missing the very important bloggers and recappers and Mods
@kipzizz (long time didnt talk to u), @EvelynL. @trust71 @evelynray @tessieroo

1 minute ago, jongski said:

Yes please! this! them!  Good pair!  Is this the first period drama for Yeo Woo Jin?

@jongski u r at Ruler right? see, i am going to die during May/June.. jsut don't know how to divide my mind/body/emotion into 3 parts. between Queen7Days and Beware Woman and Ruler MasterMask. 
i think all 3 stations will draw blood from each other.. hahah. and we all suffer sleepless nights.
isnt it May-June a Fight between 3 sets of super strong leads with good actings.
this Queen, from casts to Production is a force to be reckoned with !!! i will give anything, to follow Healer's director's work.

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

goosh, tomorrow has Church Worship and i still can't sleep , MinYoungssi, what has you done to me, :wub:

okay this is my last post at 0130 hr.
i hereby summon the following long ago healerites (or at least once who appreciate Minyoung, some of which may not know me, but i lurk long enough to know u....): and BIG wave to @OksanaS u r one true fan!
Waving to :
@cmoirae2 @ReemKanabta @youngatheart @hrh77 @AnsOlga @Ahpheng @pnaysurfer84 @OdankItha @marie67 @fyeahjcw  @pagesleigh @Malala Rakotonirina @seinhi @Igotcaughtdancingagain @yjnge @angela0612 @tehlimau @minwookie @CatchMine_ID @wookyoung6 @Tressia (sorry, if i miss out anyone.)

here, here chingu!  happy to hear pmy has signed-up for a new drama.  so looking forward to this!  she has done saeguks before but this time she will be the queen and will be dressed in elaborate and colorful outfits.  she will be a beautiful queen.  and it's a love story.  is it may yet???

7 minutes ago, minwookie said:

No, he was in Arang and the Magistrate

@minwookie yes, @jongski he was at When A Man loves a Woman. his latest was IntrovertedBoss (still ariing, wow how can he managed no rest?), he ever acted in Okjakgyo Family, he was the Main in Divorce Lawyer in Love, Marriage not dating.... etc.

kkeke. wave to my @cmoirae2

25 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

I love him in Aran... he was so...sexy there with that knife... oh sorry, I just love bad guys so much:blush:

@OksanaS ahha then you go watch When A Man Love a Woman, he stole (almost stolen ) Shin Se Kyung from the giant of a Song SeungHeon. oh you may like Jin Goo if he take up the King Yeonsangun role. He will make such a charismatic, wild, unruly and unorthodox and insecure King Yeongsnagun who is bitter and seek vengeance all the times for his late mother, deposed and sentenced to death, Queen-Yun.  hope Jin Goo will take up... else Nam GoongMin may be a good choice if Jin Goo doesnt want.

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

I'm hoping deeply jin goo to take this role:). NMG is a good choice, it'll be a reunion for PMY and him. But he is lately into romcom and stuff, i sense he wants to stay away from à la nam gyu man roles. After his break through performance in remember, he didn't accept any brutal, villain role.

All roles in this drama is something new for this three actors: for YWJ it'll be break (I hope), for PMY it's her first main Queen role plus its tragical melodrama it's all new for her, she dream about Not Candy role again, as for Jin Goo if he accept it, I think he will be super cool and very hot villian ever.

3 hours ago, OksanaS said:

All roles in this drama is something new for this three actors: for YWJ it'll be break (I hope), for PMY it's her first main Queen role plus its tragical melodrama it's all new for her, she dream about Not Candy role again, as for Jin Goo if he accept it, I think he will be super cool and very hot villian ever.

@OksanaS yes, its her first melodrama as a main character. Ja Myung Go's villain Princess is itself a melodrama tragic figure, but she wasnt the main and she turned into villain who spoilt the magic drum in the end, so in that she wasnt actually a main focus, Actually she also worked in one melodrama cum legal thriller: Remember. in Remember she mentioned she cried a lot, as like cried like never before, because she keep sympathized with the main male lead who was losing memories and going to forget her and everyone, again, in Remember it wasnt a total Melodrama, but a thriller-cum melodrama.
but this 7DQueen is a Melodrama-historical-rom, hahah. really suit my type. i want to see PMY in a break thru role crying her way to Best Actress award in KBS award.

there's a tight fight over sageuk dramas coming months.

Yeon Woo Kim & Min Young's Seven Day Queen :  May 31, KBS, Wednesday and Thursday.
Ji Chang Wook's Suspicious Romance : May 10, SBS, Wednesday-Thursday
Yoo Seung-Ho's Ruler: Master of the Mask : May 10, MBC, Wednesday and Thursday
Joo won’s My Sassy Girl : May 23, SBS, Monday and Tuesday
Si’wan’s The King Loves: July 10, MBC, Monday and Tuesday.
Nam Joo Hyuk’s Bride of the Water god : TvN. (unknown details)

i am going to loose sleep soon. i may just marathon all 3 at certain months.

I think this is the time to shine for Yeon Woo Jin, maybe the next JCW in terms of popularity... he's in good hands--the PD, KBS and PMY!!... this will be awesome!!... The PD knows the thrills in Kdramas, so I hope this will gain more ratings in Korea and abroad...  and PMY, excited to see her hanboks, surely stunning and elegant!... I love KBS more when it comes to historicals, the trendsetter for asian fusion and it starts with Sungkyukwan Scandal-- my All time fave saeguk... and I prefer Joseon era than goryeo... 

Excited with this drama: story, production & OST's!!...

It may sound tragic, but surely the PD will do something to justify the ending or the entire drama... 

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

ockoala posted this before the news confirm right?
http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/25/yeon-woo-jin-park-min-young-and-jin-goo-in-talks-for-kbs-sageuk-seven-day-queen/#more-79977

Yeon Woo Jin, Park Min Young and Jin Goo in talks for KBS Sageuk Seven Day Queen.
 (Pls read their article)
as usual we can't past it here.

This time Koala is late with the news, and I do not agree with her about this: 'Everyone one wants forget Dr.Jin" Me not! I rewatched this drama couple weks ago, and I loved it so much... but must say that yes  a few years ago when I love only romcoms I didn't like it too, but I'm little old now and like melodrama more. 

photo832938.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-drama-queen-for-7-days-104368.html

Cr. Hancinema 

Upcoming Korean drama "Queen for 7 Days"

Added the upcoming Korean drama "Queen for 7 Days"'s page to HanCinema database

"Queen for 7 Days" (2017)

Directed by Lee Jung-seob

Written by Choi Jin-yeong

Network : KBS

With Park Min-young, Yeon Woo-jin, Jin Goo,...

20 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A medieval drama about Queen Dan Kyeong who was on the throne for 7 days before she was disposed.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2017/06

(me-thought date suppsed to be end of May? not June.)

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Queen_for_7_Days.php

Archived