[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2017 at 12:19 AM, Satynne said:

Yes!!   I just hate that they changed dramafever and now I can't leave a comment on each episode :( 

Yes you can leave comments, if you use a laptop/computers..... You just can't on mobile/ tablet devices..... But I just hate the credits they use, that it was subtitles by MBC   (unless that's the broadcasting company), knowing it's from KBS, or perhaps at least  Dramafever subtitled it....  Just feel they "oppress" the drama that much, lol...

On 11/9/2017 at 5:33 AM, gerrytan8063 said:

@yeokloveshin

"the palace please "

The palace location is posted in page 10

For the hanok house where the wedding was held, it is the Namyangju Studios which I have posted the location in page 93

I'm just wondering..... Isn't it a royal wedding should be held on a palace, and not outside of the palace?.... or is it considered a royal wedding, since he is just a grand prince??....

So how many times that the king searched for CK after they divorced??...

On 10/2/2017 at 11:31 AM, OksanaS said:

Absolutely agree with you  It was unforgettble drama.

seriously, this a drama joint foces by the best of the bests.... I know it's a regrettable love story....... But in reality, not ALL lives in happily ever after.... It's all about hope and living...... For me, this is a every extra ordinary love story, consider as true love and forever....

@hrh77

"I'm just wondering..... Isn't it a royal wedding should be held on a palace, and not outside of the palace?.... or is it considered a royal wedding, since he is just a grand prince??...."

Once a Grand Prince or Prince gets married, he will have to established his private residence outside the palace hence his marriage will be held at his private residence

Only reigning King & Crown Prince wedding are held in palace

15 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@hrh77

"I'm just wondering..... Isn't it a royal wedding should be held on a palace, and not outside of the palace?.... or is it considered a royal wedding, since he is just a grand prince??...."

Once a Grand Prince or Prince gets married, he will have to established his private residence outside the palace hence his marriage will be held at his private residence

Only reigning King & Crown Prince wedding are held in palace

nice to know... Thanks u...

On 11/18/2017 at 10:13 AM, hrh77 said:

nice to know... Thanks u...

Did CK really stayed with the King until he die??... I just saw an episode in  Jewel in the Palace, that CK is not there during his illness...... Unless, there's really beyond that story...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/live-blog-2017-kbs-drama-awards/

Male Excellent Actor nominees for medium-length dramas:

1. Namgoong Min "Chief Kim"
  2. Park Seo Joon "Hwarang"
  3. Yoon Sang Hyun "Perfect Wife"
  4. Lee Dong Gun "Queen for 7 Days"
  5. Junho "Chief Kim"

20171231152931_534239.jpg?random=1514734

12/31/2017 23:29 24liveblog-default.png kokoberry

Lee Dong Gun and Junho win!

CONGRATULATION TO LEE DONG GUN!

20171231153258_798493.jpg?random=1514734

12/31/2017 23:33 24liveblog-default.png kokoberry

Lee Dong Gun: It was a role and opportunity I was waiting for eagerly for a very long time. Thanks to directors, staff members, agency. Thanks his wife Jo Yoon Hee for his daughter Ro Ha who is probably sleeping in her mother's arms or watching. Misses her a lot. Will try to be a good father. and Thanks Jo Yoon Hee for everything.

12/31/2017 23:32 24liveblog-default.png popo22

Winner 2: Lee Dong Gun

Spoiler

ITS A SHAME, PARK MIN YOUNG IS NOT EVEN NOMINATED!

OH, PARK MIN YOUNG IS NOMINATED!!!!

I JUST SAW IT.

(SAD, just saw it, she lost to another actress. i waited WHOLE NIGHT TO SEE HER FACE THERE... oh, she lost to another actress.)

Archived