[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Only Side By Side With You 南方有乔木

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

E. 19 : - An Lady treating Shi Yue like a dog literally. The way she held onto his hoodie was amusing and sort of sick?:tongue: Still have to give props to a woman handling all these men. Aiyo Nan Qiao ah, can't you act like you're in love? I mean it comes across like you don't care.   

The An jie real actress plays it well. It's so annoying to see her in the drama 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Has he worked with Kris before? I only know they appeared together on one New Year countdown concert some time back. And yes as @sherliebabe  mentioned, he appeared in Happy Camp with Tao before. You watching Hot Blood Dance Crew? 

About his dating rumours, I dunno hahha... however he did say in a recent interview that he has been single for 3 years already (since breaking up with Charlene), so I guess they are not true?

I saw a video of the Brilzan girl having lunch with him and his family. I think he is dating her and I don’t think there is anything wrong with it. Everybody deserves to be in love including idols. Haha

Below is the news that showed the lunch event.

@vlvl1 , @ShiennyF

Hello and welcome:D

@vlvl1 aww~ you think so? Idk it's not my place to judge but...I feel William should at least be w/someone who's worthy/deserving of him. The Brazilian supermodel is just OK looking LoL:tongue: she barely speaks good English either. I do like how she said she liked William's smile. In a way, I'm happy f/him regardless...he seem to be into exotic looking girls:wink:

@ShiennyF ,  @Prettysup Yea I remember now! William was on a variety show w/Zhao Li Ying & Tao. 

@Prettysup I've been seeing appearances of Kris & William together so I just assumed. He's worked w/ALL EXO-M members then LoL? I watch only snippets of HBDC. it's similar to a show in Korea~ William is OK w/choreo I wouldn't say he's a damn good dancer but competent enough LoL. It helps he's an actor 'cause dance involves theatrics. 

@ShiennyF OMFG. I so agree w/An Lady! That's why I don't have a problem w/her being the villain because the actress is killing it plus she has better style than Nan Qiao:tongue:

In e. 19, Shi Yue mentioned in flashback a quote that was quite insightful. "There're people who remain strangers despite  years of being together while there're some who are close despite not meeting each other before". 

@vlvl1 Ahahahah I think C-Dramas want to give equal coverage on all characters. They seem to stress a lot on themes of family. Which is typical of the culture...Chinese are very filial (well mostly) 

Maybe William should pair up w/Yang Mi next LoL? I notice most of Yang Mi's dramas have ample time of her w/lead guy:phew:

10 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Also, can someone translate this scene bez my mandarin is very poor? Please.......

SY held NQ's waist which tickles her. Then he asked "Does Zhou Ran (her ex-boyfriend) know about this (her tickish spot) too?" NQ laughs and asks " Are you jealous? U don't feel tickish?" SY laughs and says "Lets dance"

Btw after watched episode 18, well it's kinda too late i know haha but because i dont want to finish the episode so soon and left without no new eps so i chose to wait a little, i think it's right that SY will bring NQ to the army base. I get the feeling that SY has known NQ before, and the sypnosis told us that SY thought that NQ had something related to his past. Besides, SY said he wants NQ to know who SY really is. I can't wait, omg. 

6 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@vlvl1 , @ShiennyF

Hello and welcome:D

@vlvl1 aww~ you think so? Idk it's not my place to judge but...I feel William should at least be w/someone who's worthy/deserving of him. The Brazilian supermodel is just OK looking LoL:tongue: she barely speaks good English either. I do like how she said she liked William's smile. In a way, I'm happy f/him regardless...he seem to be into exotic looking girls:wink:

@ShiennyF ,  @Prettysup Yea I remember now! William was on a variety show w/Zhao Li Ying & Tao. 

@Prettysup I've been seeing appearances of Kris & William together so I just assumed. He's worked w/ALL EXO-M members then LoL? I watch only snippets of HBDC. it's similar to a show in Korea~ William is OK w/choreo I wouldn't say he's a damn good dancer but competent enough LoL. It helps he's an actor 'cause dance involves theatrics. 

@ShiennyF OMFG. I so agree w/An Lady! That's why I don't have a problem w/her being the villain because the actress is killing it plus she has better style than Nan Qiao:tongue:

In e. 19, Shi Yue mentioned in flashback a quote that was quite insightful. "There're people who remain strangers despite  years of being together while there're some who are close despite not meeting each other before". 

@vlvl1 Ahahahah I think C-Dramas want to give equal coverage on all characters. They seem to stress a lot on themes of family. Which is typical of the culture...Chinese are very filial (well mostly) 

Maybe William should pair up w/Yang Mi next LoL? I notice most of Yang Mi's dramas have ample time of her w/lead guy:phew:

Girl, I totally agree with you about Yang mi. He should be with the hottest actress out there in drama land. Lol

I hope his next drama Age of Legend is good. He has Sandra Ma as his love interest so I hope it's good because she won the best actress for acting. So, we should get good chemistry between them and acting. Fingers cross. Haha

I can't wait for tomorrow eps 25 bez everything is exposed. That's actress Anning is killing it bez I really hate her. Lol

Also, William looks so good in the pinstripe suit in the eps 25 during press conference. Hotttt...haha:wub:

20 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Has he worked with Kris before? I only know they appeared together on one New Year countdown concert some time back. And yes as @sherliebabe  mentioned, he appeared in Happy Camp with Tao before. You watching Hot Blood Dance Crew? 

Ya William and Kris have worked together several times and became friends. Apart from the New Year concert, they also been to Happy Camp together, they were in the same movie “Legend of Ravaging Dynasties”, and i think William had fun appearing in one of Kris' MV

9 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

I can't wait for tomorrow eps 25 bez everything is exposed. That's actress Anning is killing it bez I really hate her. Lol

Also, William looks so good in the pinstripe suit in the eps 25 during press conference. Hotttt...haha:wub:

Right. I also hate that An Jie haha. 

I have watched till ep 20. And no, i'm not ready to watch ep 21 & 22 while the 23rd & 24th eps haven't been sub yet. I can't prepare my heart to know what will happen lol. The An Jie is giving me a goosebumps haha. She's so intimidating

5 hours ago, ShiennyF said:

I saw a clip from 25th ep, i hate how SY chose to help An jie rather than thinking how NQ will feel. :') well, this drama succeeds making me emotional haha

He is not in a very good position  right now, not much he can do yet.

I'm sorry that i have so many comments :')) but really, if anybody knows can you please tell me? I saw some cut from ep 25 & 26, but what i want to know is, which happen first? SY helped An Jie in the party or SY brought NQ home? I'm sorry for asking again. Haha

thankyou!

On 3/28/2018 at 7:21 AM, Prettysup said:

Yes I have read the novel partially, jumping around the chapters as I was lazy to read the whole thing haha... But I am not too sure if the drama follows the novel exactly or not. According to an interview with William, he said they have changed it quite a lot. But as far as I have seen in eps 1-6, the main gist of the novel is still there.

What sort of details do u wish to know?

Hi can you give me the link of this novel? I want to read it too. 

Thanks ^^

Archived