[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Only Side By Side With You 南方有乔木

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, vlvl1 said:

Huh, where do I start? Lol..

1. Happy ending or not?

2. When did they fall in Love?

3. Is SY really that flirty with NC? Bez William is really flirty with her. Give us some scenes/details from the book?

4. Is there a love triangle? Does SY only love NC?

i think that’s good questions for now. Thank you again.

Haha maybe I should post the answers under spoiler tag, here u go !

Spoiler

1. Yes happy ending

2. Hmmm... I don't think there is a specific point which they fall in love, more like it is gradual?

3. Oh yes, SY is definitely flirty with NC in the novel, William plays that part really well

4. SY only loves NC. If there is a triangle, then it is one between SY-NC-CJX (the second male lead) coz he loves NC too, but she doesn't like him. Is that considered a triangle?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Hide contents

1. Yes happy ending

2. Hmmm... I don't think there is a specific point which they fall in love, more like it is gradual?

3. Oh yes, SY is definitely flirty with NC in the novel, William plays that part really well

4. SY only loves NC. If there is a triangle, then it is one between SY-NC-CJX (the second male lead) coz he loves NC too, but she doesn't like him. Is that considered a triangle?

Thank you so much.

So, does SY only flirts with NC or everybody else too? Is his flirtious true to NC or just to trap NC?

Can you gives us details on a cute scene where his flirts with NC and she likes it?  Lol

Why am I getting K2 vibes from the An Lady & Shi Yue?! Our female lead, Nan Qiao seem boyish & practical but kind of plain and somewhat naive? Typical. It's always the bad boy falls hard for the innocent ones... Still Nan Qiao is in charge of her own company, doesn't own a car(WTF?) and apparently no home either according to Shi Yue....hmm... Her loser ex is absent from ep. 03, 04 - thank God! Again William is one fine, hot, bad boy. What's up with the fist bumps between President Wen & Chang LoL?! 

Right now he's playing a game with Nan Qiao similar to a cat luring a mouse eheheheeh. Although it looks like there's rivalry with Shi Yue & Chang. Chang is a hottie too but like Nan Qiao he is (boring) all muscle no charm unlike Shi Yue of course:wink::tongue:  

9 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Thank you so much.

So, does SY only flirts with NC or everybody else too? Is his flirtious true to NC or just to trap NC?

Can you gives us details on a cute scene where his flirts with NC and she likes it?  Lol

SY only flirts with NC, and although his initial intention was to use her to get revenge on CJX, but he falls for her in the process haha.. 

As for cute flirting scenes.. hmmm... I think he more than flirt with her as they get along, there are actually several intimate scenes between them in the novel, but I am not sure if the drama will portray them. One which I remember is when they broke the flimsy bed beneath them when they got too 'hot' with each other haha...

3 hours ago, mundane9 said:

@Prettysup - Hi, do you know a place where I can read or download the novel online? Mandarin not a problem. 

You can try this one http://www.luoxia.com/nanqiao/

22 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Yes happy ending

Great answers! :D I will be watching now.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Online viewership in China crossed the 500 million mark within 3 days of airing. Congrats !

On the 4th day of airing (ep 7&8): 170 million online viewership in China, slipped down to #2 on the chart.  Still, congrats!

5 hours ago, olivegarden said:

On the 4th day of airing (ep 7&8): 170 million online viewership in China, slipped down to #2 on the chart.  Still, congrats!

I see that is still ranked no1 among TV dramas, who is no1 on ur chart?

79aba393gy1fpted96wmgj20cl0fi75z.jpg

13 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I see that is still ranked no1 among TV dramas, who is no1 on ur chart?

79aba393gy1fpted96wmgj20cl0fi75z.jpg

The Wonderful Life was #1 on the chart with 180 million views.  Here is the link, it is updated at 11:30AM Shanghai time everyday.

https://weibo.com/p/10080889c068f750194a9d5d41638255efac75?k=艺恩数据&from=501&_from_=huati_topic

Really enjoy watching this drama.  I like this plot even more than the original novel.

This is  truly a show case of William's acting talent.  Together with his good look, he is stealing the show.  Also, love his fighting scenes, so cool and so evil sexy:tongue:

On 3/28/2018 at 1:21 AM, Prettysup said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Yes happy ending

Sorry Chingu for cutting your post....but just wanted to add another question...in the book, is the relationship with the Gangster Chick as physical as we are led to believe in the drama (so far?)  thanks...

8 hours ago, olivegarden said:

The Wonderful Life was #1 on the chart with 180 million views.  Here is the link, it is updated at 11:30AM Shanghai time everyday.

https://weibo.com/p/10080889c068f750194a9d5d41638255efac75?k=艺恩数据&from=501&_from_=huati_topic

Ok thanks I found it. This is the chart for March 29 from the same weibo

c8d74b46gy1fpunwnezy0j20ku112dl1.jpg

8 hours ago, kismet22 said:

Sorry Chingu for cutting your post....but just wanted to add another question...in the book, is the relationship with the Gangster Chick as physical as we are led to believe in the drama (so far?)  thanks...

In the book, 

Spoiler

10 years ago, Shi Yue, after being kicked out from the academy, had to repay his gambling father's humongous loan sharks debts, and also to support his mother. He got into trouble with the loan sharks and was sentenced to 10 years in jail. An Ning (the gangster chick) helped to shorten his jail term to just 1.5 years and repaid his debts. So he worked for her after that, and yes, they did get into a physical relationship, which ended after he opened his own bar and she married a rich guy.

He doesn’t have a ‘clean’ past, I must admit. But his love for NC was true.

Love how YS in eps 12, how he just watches her and smile. He seem so at peace and safe when they r at the office. Whoever set the background piano music is perfect for the mood. :wub::wub::wub:

I can feel that YS is developing feelings for NC. Whenever he talks, thinks and around NC, he just smiles. U can feel that he is comfortable with her. I like the development of their relationship but I wish there is more sweet scenes. Haha

1 hour ago, vlvl1 said:

Love how YS in eps 12, how he just watches her and smile. He seem so at peace and safe when they r at the office. Whoever set the background piano music is perfect for the mood. :wub::wub::wub:

I can feel that YS is developing feelings for NC. Whenever he talks, thinks and around NC, he just smiles. U can feel that he is comfortable with her. I like the development of their relationship but I wish there is more sweet scenes. Haha

Hi where did u watch ep 12?

i can’t seem to find it 

Archived