[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Instagram Update] 1 May 2017

screen-shot-2017-05-01-at-1-27-29-pm.png

그저 바라만 보고 있지… #우리 #만남은 #빙글빙글 #돌고 #수상한파트너

I can only watch this way… #our #meeting #round and round #turning #Suspicious Partner

Actor Kim Hong Pa has also joined the cast of "Suspicious Partner" as the character Jang Moo Young, the Lead Inspector (i.e., President) of the judicial training institute that Eun Bong Hee attends.  Funny that he's basically playing the same chaebol-ish character in the drama "Whisper" at this moment.  :crazy:  

84156366.1.jpg

Source: Sports Dong-a Ilbo

Soompi article

“Suspicious Partner” Releases 2 Fun And Cheeky Official Posters Of The Main Cast

Suspicious Partner” has released two fun and cheeky official posters that give a glimpse into what the drama will be like.

The new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama is set to begin airing on May 10, and the new posters are a sneak peek of the main cast of Ji Chang Wook,Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon, andKwon Nara.

Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun-Suspicious-Par

“Suspicious Partner” is about genius prosecutor No Ji Wook (played by Ji Chang Wook) and Eun Bong Hee (played by Nam Ji Hyun), the always positive outsider and student of the Judicial Research and Training Institute. The drama is set to be an exhilarating romance drama that brings the two together through mysterious circumstances.

Both the poster with the main cast of four and the poster with just Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun are fun and mischievous, drumming up anticipation for an exciting new drama. The quartet are set to embark on “A romance so surprisingly suspicious and insanely lovely,” and they hope to entrance viewers with their teamwork.

Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun-Choi-Tae-Joon-

The “Suspicious Partner” team said, “True to the chemistry oozing from Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s official poster, the duo is enjoying their time filming their scenes together in perfect sync. Most of all, we are confident that the team will be able to show off their epic teamwork as Ji Chang Wook has brought everyone closer together.”

“Suspicious Partner” will begin airing on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Saimdang, Light’s Diary.”

6 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

First trailer!!

and Nam Ji Hyun at drama film set

THANK YOU!!!!

I was so so soooo happy seeing their first trailer!!!! MANSE!!! Haha! Both leads broke their own stereotypes. Less action but more sleazy-prosecutor-ish JCW is funny as hell, the way he cringes when he looked at her to almost wants to rip her to pieces while she's in jail was a priceless JCW reaction! Hahaha!

And NJH, there's no traces of that oddly-colored-verrrry-naive-bumpkin girl here! She's all womanly and we like!!!! I really can't wait for May 10. I am watching this first before any other dramas on that timeslot. Yes, even if it means bumping off cutie YSH to the side first. Hee~

I'M BACK FINALLY!!!!B)all this time,the only thing I could do is liking you guys post and sharing,cuz i didn't have a time to post myself...:(but now I'm back from my long travel,and I'm going to be a full time available!:D

so for start I want to thank all the posting,sharing,and updating!@Vo Ki Trieu @sakura2016 @MiAmour @Go Seung Ji @ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 @MiAmour @Go Seung Ji @ilwoo_aein @cherkell @kanzcech @uknowahah @stroppyse @stucked @moreenke @athena22 @Chellsee @0ly40 @sharreb you guys all just amazing so thank you!

as for the cast(I love them all of course!)NJH and JCW,love that couple and shipping it since 2014 award!:wub:(as I said before)and all the drama banners and trailers only proved me right!they look so good together and I just cant wait to May 10 to come already!!!:heart:

after the first spoiler I think NJH and CTJ look funny and cute together as well!(even tho it's look like they fight for JCW!:lol:)but NJH and JCW are the best after all!especially after I saw the scripts reading post!when NJH said "do yo want to sleep with me"?to blushing JCW,I was like I can't wait!!!and after that come the posts with NJH and JCW pics when BH see her BF cheating on her,and JW coming to help her,I was like the chemistry of those two is amazing,and it's only a picture!(it's not like I didn't see that from the start but still...)and the second spoiler with the "Goblin"theme and the same poem,was hilarious but at the same time cute and beautiful,:blush:I saw the innocent love JW feel for BH,the why he open his arms,like saying 'I'm here for you and I will protect you' but the thing is,BH is a strong girl and she can protect herself,or that what they show us that she can and think she is strong,but after all the story is about her being suspect in a murdering case,and I think he the one who going to help her!she can be strong,but sometimes its doesn't mater how much stronger you are,you can also be the softer,maybe it's how our BH going to be,every one will think she the stronger and fearless,but JW will see through that,he will see her as she is!also about the kick,maybe it's like the relationship they share,like Tom and Jerry hate love relationship,but as we see in the video JCW smile even after she kicked him,so he love her as she is,and maybe he like the bickering they share!(or maybe he just a masochist???:lol:)

Now I like to say something about the spoiler we got today,IT'S AMAZING!!!!

NJH act is so different in every drama!she is AMAZING actress!(I hope every one will see what I see!I kinda had enough of reading the bed comments on her,and how she is not good enough for being JCW costar!)

BH:"do you...want to sleep with me?"

JW:"sure!let's do it!"

ME:OMG!!!I WANT THAT DRAMA NOW!!!!

if you look good you can see Lee Deok-Hwa over there as well,he seat on the couch near them,and if you guys remember in the script he asked JCW "did you guys sleep together?"so it's means he what BH said to JW!be the way he was so cute in the BTS!:blush:I hope he going to be the good guy in that drama!and from one of the stills you can see Changsung holding his cheek,so maybe someone slapped him?about BH case,who do you think is the died guy?maybe it's her ex?or the guy who played JCW father in healer?

Now I'm thrilled for the drama to start already!!!I want it!now!now!now!NOW!!NOW!!!!:bawling::heart:

sorry for my bad English!:cry:

Shockingly suspicious and insanely lovable Suspicious Partners

sus1.jpg

The promised “heart-pounding suspicious romance” of Suspicious Partner is only a week away! That’s what it says on the recently released poster for SBS’s new legal romantic comedy, which features our main couple sitting side by side, with Ji Chang-wook (The K2) making a slightly frustrated expression and Nam Ji-hyun (Shopping King Louis) looking pleased as punch.

Suspicious Partner is a romance between a sexy brainiac prosecutor, played by Ji Chang-wook, and a rookie justice department intern, played by Nam Ji-hyun, who’s a complete outsider to the entrenched legal system. She’s got an endlessly cheerful personality, while he’s more of a prickly cactus-type person. They have to work together on a mysterious case involving an amnesiac murderer, and of course between all the late-night work sessions, romantic hijinks ensue.

The second group poster actually reminds me a lot of the ones for Nam Ji-hyun’s most recent drama Shopping King Louis because of all its colors and the characters’ cute expressions. The copy reads: “Shockingly suspicious and insanely lovable,” and includes second leads Nara (of idol group Hello Venus) and Choi Tae-joon (Missing 9).

I’m cautiously hopeful because writer Kwon Ki-young wrote Protect the Boss, and PD Park Sun-ho worked on Legend of the Blue Sea. And so far, the released stills have looked promising: The ones below show some of Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun’s initial coincidental meeting in a subway, where misunderstandings occur because a pervert is supposed to be on the loose. If Suspicious Partner is anything like the fun, colorful posters and teasers we’ve seen so far, you can definitely count me in because I’ve been praying for a light cotton-candy romance.

The first broadcast of Wednesday-Thursday drama Suspicious Partner is coming up next week on May 10.

sus2.jpg

sus3.jpg

Spoiler

sus4.jpg

sus5.jpg

sus6.jpg

sus7.jpg

sus8.jpg

sus9.jpg

sus10.jpg

sus11.jpg

sus12.jpg

sus13.jpg

sus14.jpg

Dramabeans, via Chosun Sports

“Suspicious Partner” PD Has Nothing But Praise For Actor Ji Chang Wook

ji-chang-wook.jpg

It seems that actor Ji Chang Wook, who is starring in the upcoming SBS drama “Suspicious Partner,” has already captured the hearts of the drama production’s staff members.

Although this is the actor’s first lead role in a romantic-comedy, PD Park Sun Ho praised the actor and said, “Ji Chang Wook went above and beyond my expectations with his portrayal of his character as a genius prosecutor. He is excellent at making subtle emotional shifts while filming and is very good at adjusting to other actors’ performances as well.”

The PD continued, “Ji Chang Wook’s gaze is incredible. I realize it even more with each close up shot that we film with him. For now, only the staff members and I have been able to appreciate it through the camera lens but, once the drama starts airing, viewers will fall for his authentic acting and deep gaze.”

ji-chang-wook1.jpg

PD Park Sun Ho also talked about what Ji Chang Wook was like on set and said, “I only asked for Ji Chang Wook to become comfortable with Nam Ji Hyun [as they are the main leads] but he has also become friends with all of the other actors on set as well,” complimenting his amicability and good nature, “Plus, he’s very well-mannered on set and creates a good, fun atmosphere for filming. This is why I am completely satisfied with the casting of Ji Chang Wook in this drama.”

ji-chang-wook-2.jpg

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Suspicious Partner” is a drama that will follow genius prosecutor No Jin Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and trainee prosecutor Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) as they team up to catch an amnesiac murderer. The drama is set to premiere on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST after the completion of “Saimdang, Light’s Diary“.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/01/suspicious-partner-pd-nothing-praise-ji-chang-wook/

Archived