[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ohuihui said:

Haha the teaser is so funny! I saw THAT coming, but didn't expect his cute expression after the kick! What was said in the teaser? Can anyone please translate? Pretty please...

Apparently he echoed some lines from Goblin. And then after the kick he said "it was my first kick" instead of "it was my first love" ha ha. It was probably the Newton's apple gravity poem lines based on the comments? *Credit to YT/IG comments. 

Can somebody who knows korean translate it more precisly though?

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook gets schooled in “Suspicious Partner” second teaser

ro43676042_w1000_h0.jpg?w=600&h=457

And the “Suspicious Partner” promotions keep on coming!  In these new stills provided by SBS along with the release of Teaser 2, we see that Ji Chang Wook’s budding relationship with Nam Ji Hyun will be complicated, to say the least!

In this new teaser, borrowing heavily (ehem) from the recently-aired tvN drama “Goblin,” we hear in voiceover the Noh Ji Wook character recite lines from author Kim In Yook’s poem titled “The Physics of Love”:

screen-shot-2017-04-26-at-11-15-21-pm.pn

*The last line of the poem originally reads “That was my first love” and obviously revised here for more comic relief.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/26/drama-ji-chang-wook-gets-schooled-in-suspicious-partner-second-teaser/

TEASER WAS SO HILARIOUS ... :lol: CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAMA TO BE AIRED...

Spoiler

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o1_400.gifviewimage.php?id=3ea8c327ebd507b66fadc2bb13c3&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77a6824acbd4ecc738d4a26773ed0304a090e608de878f63419070b29d9831a977d3ca7004872b6d21385c4

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o3_400.giftumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o4_400.gif

This so funny..:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o5_400.gif tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o6_400.gif

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o7_400.gif

ouchie...  wookie seems happy to be hurt??:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o8_400.gif

cr:dc

*didn't get time to do the gifs insted posted the gif from DC.. :)I BADLY want my exams and other things to finish fast so I'll be able to watch and savor this drama without much tension or hindrance..

C-YDKLXWAAARHeF.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Suspicious Partner' reveals still cuts of Ji Chang Wook in a sleek suit!

ji-chang-wook_1493236672_A5SNQ746OSRM7QM

Actor Ji Chang Wook will be making his first attempt in a romantic comedy!

On April 26, staff members of new SBS drama 'Suspicious Partner' revealed photos of Ji Chang Wook's character. The actor is neatly dressed in a business suit, making both serious and cute expressions on set.

'Suspicious Partner' tells the story of a top prosecutor Noh Jin Wook (Ji Chang Wook) who meets a rookie lawyer Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) in order to solve a mysterious case.

A representative of 'Suspicious Partner' commented, "Ji Chang Wook is currently working hard to present a lively and charming character. Viewers won't help but fall for Noh Jin Wook's irresistible charm."

Meanwhile, SBS 'Suspicious Partner' is scheduled to air on May 10!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/suspicious-partner-reveals-still-cuts-of-ji-chang-wook-in-a-sleek-suit

The Lonely Shining Suspicious Partner

by Buhdoop

Suspicious Partner is back with more teaser goodness! The new SBS romantic-comedy drama stars Ji Chang-wook (The K2) as Noh Ji-wook, the No. 1 untouchable, sexy-smart prosecutor who is following the will of his father who fought crime all his life. Nam Ji-hyun (Shopping King Louis) plays Eun Bong-hee, the infinitely positive outsider and Judicial Research and Training Institute trainee. She used to be a national Taekwondo athlete when she was a child, but her spitefulness and guts led her towards the law. They both fall in love while working on a mysterious case where a killer has memory loss and continues to repeat the same murder over and over again. Hmm, this is giving me Memento vibes.

For this teaser, the production moved on from election parody to a drama parody of The Lonely Shining Goblin. In the teaser, Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun are standing in a gymnasium and he starts reciting the same poem Gong Yoo recited in Goblin: “The Physics of Love” by Kim In-yook, which describes the feeling of discovering first love.

During his voiceover, she turns to face him with a loving expression. Ji Chang-wook extends his arms for Nam Ji-hyun to run into them, but instead she spin kicks him in the face. The last sentence of the poem changes from “It was first love” to “It was first SLAP,” with Ji Chang-wook lying stunned on the floor.

I have to say that Ji Chang-wook looks right at home in these romantic comedy teasers. I was first introduced to him through Healer and then The K2, which are both action dramas, so I’m looking forward to seeing his comedic side. So far I like what I see from the both of them in all the parody teasers, though the crown jewel was definitely the Goblin parody, which took a very earnest scene from Goblin and made it hilarious.

Suspicious Partner will premiere on Wednesday, May 10, following the end of Saimdang, Light’s Diary.

Spoiler

cr:http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/the-lonely-shining-suspicious-partner/

"Suspicious Partner" Ji Chang-wook becomes sexy from head to toe

photo843483.jpg

Ji Chang-wook is becoming a sexy prosecutor.

He stars in the new SBS drama "Suspicious Partner" as No Ji-wook.

"Suspicious Partner" is a romantic drama about No Ji-wook and an outsider from the Judicial Research and Training Institute. The drama is written by Kwon Ki-yeong and directed by Park Seon-ho.

No Ji-wook is ace in what he does. His eyes draw attention and in his luxury looking suit, he looks splendid and gives the feel that he is cold and meticulous.

Noh Ji-wook became a prosecutor according to his father's wishes and has no mercy for crime. He has eyes that seem to penetrate through his victims' minds and has an aura that no one can step over.

In one of the pictures, Noh Ji-wook is holding a bunch of papers and has his lips shut tight. He is making eye contact with the camera in another and is smiling cutely.

"Suspicious Partner" is Ji Chang-wook's first romantic comedy and fans can't wait to see it come out.

"Suspicious Partner" starts on the 10th of May.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook-becomes-sexy-from-head-to-toe-105441.html

4 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Annyeong @athena22. Me also here! 

Glad you are joining us here ...ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Found these bigger versions of the still...

eef35291-e877-4b5d-b6cd-f18816541b2d.jpg

a2b66bcd-0210-4104-9a21-8bf2478db9d6.jpg

6fd20085-727e-439b-9c52-5344a5f1c62b.jpg

Spoiler

90230f94-7150-48f0-9af3-3f471b71cd56.jpg

The article says about.. here is my translation attempt with the help of Google ..eaten-alive-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292 any translators willing to translate??

In the still-cut which was made  public, Nam Ji-hyun is staring at Ji Chang-wook with a resolute expression, and Ji Chang-wook is concentrating his attention on the explosion of his suspicious chemi (I think they mean about their chemisrty here )while he is unable to hide his puzzled expression in his absurdity. On May 27, the SBS new drama special drama "The Suspect Partner" will show the first meeting of "Eun Bong hee (Nam Ji Hyun) and "Noh Ji Wook" ( Ji chang wook)

In the open photos, Jiwook and Bonghee look at each other with a 180-degree facial expression and catch their eyes.Bonghee, who is aware of the complex metamorphosis of the unknown subway, caught a moment of encountering Jiok, who was next to him in the process of detecting the criminal in the sense of justice that burned. 

Byeong-hee, who became a "metamorphic gender," after his 'kinky case', which made his life twisted, waved his eyes with a flabby laser eye toward Jiuk with a determined expression as if he would never let go of his arms. 

In the meantime, Ji Wook is surprised by the rabbit eyes and confused with the world in an embarrassing manner. 

This is the scene where Ji Wook and Bong Hee start their relationship, and they announce the beginning of their folly and suspicious ant hell romance. Ji-wook and Bong-hee, who fell into the limpiness of desperation that can not hide tension and embarrassment,

In addition, Jiwook and Bonghee, who have faced each other again in a different place than the subway, have also been captured, and their anticipation of a fateful meeting will be unleashed. 

"Suspicious partner" said, "After the 'kinky incident' that changed his life, he started to fate his first meeting with Nogi-wook in the subway," said Nong-wook, who won the first meeting, I will give you a lot of fun and pleasant laughter in various events, and I hope that you will have a lot of expectations and interest because it is going to be unveiled in succession. " 

On the other hand, <Suspicious partner> will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm on Wednesday night, May 10, following <Saimdang, Diary of Light>. 

CR:http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/204455

An article from Soompi

Watch: Nam Ji Hyun Takes A Swing At Ji Chang Wook In Hilarious New Teaser For “Suspicious Partner”

Spoiler

suspicious-partner-teaser-2.jpg

The latest teaser for SBS’s upcoming drama “Suspicious Partner” shows actor Ji Chang Wook taking a leaf from tvN’s book for the unpredictable video.

The teaser starts off with Ji Chang Wook reciting a poem in his soothing voice, with ethereal music playing in the background. The poem may sound familiar to some viewers and this is because it is the same poem that actor Gong Yoo recited in tvN’s “Goblin” to describe his first love. Ji Chang Wook stares longingly at a woman who has her back to him and smiles as she turns to face him.

The romantic poem seems to be directed at actress Nam Ji Hyun, who later runs toward Ji Chang Wook with a smile on her face. Ji Chang Wook spreads his arm to embrace Nam Ji Hyun, only to be roundhouse kicked in the face by the actress.

In the poem, the final line reads, “She was my first love,”; however, Ji Chang Wook, after receiving a blow to the head, gasps and says, “That was my first slap to the face,” ending the teaser on a hilarious and unexpected note.

Meanwhile, a new behind-the-scenes video from the first script reading for the drama shows the wonderful chemistry between cast members. “Suspicious Partner” is set to air on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST.

CR:soompi

Thank you @Chellsee for posting the spoiler stills.. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249I found HQ quality and in separate form i hope you don't mind me posting them here.confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

4MW7ooRcngaD636289668151897109.jpg

iDBRCDiXrQHX636289668271120437.jpg

Spoiler

ff3GIWP7AALH636289668395343957.jpg

38KsaOtgMrG6636289668454252469.jpg

Here is what the article says regarding the stills : This stills are in fact about their 2nd meeting.. ( I tries translating as much as possible hope it is alright)

'Suspicious partners' Ji Chang-Wook and Nam Ji-hyun met again at the awesome timing.While Nam Ji-hyun is frustrated with his boyfriend Hwang Chan-Sung .'Suspicious Partner', which will be broadcasted on May 10th, unveiled Noh Ji wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) stills on the 28th. After Bong Hee misunderstood Noh Ji wook in the subway this is their 2nd meeting.. in a hotel lobby. In the above stills Bong hee looks devastated because of her Boyfriend Jang Hee-joon (Hwang Chan-sung), who is having an affair with another girl at the hotel, and her expression on the floor seems to be in a great shock and the sight of that makes her feel sick.

In this situation, Ji-wook, who appeared like a savior, paused for a moment to see Bong-hee, grabbed her hand, and got out of the hotel. It is because of the boyfriend that is cheating, Noh jiwook saved Bong hee who was hurt in heart, so the question of how the relationship between two people will change will be getting bigger. 

A source from the drama said that the relationship between Noh ji wook and Eun Bong hee becomes more and more entagled and funny as the episodes go by. And please look forward to it added the source.

ARTICLE SOURCE: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/204479 cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

Archived