[Drama 2017] Lookout, 파수꾼

0ly40

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I thought it was because it was a scene when EJ was talking to DH bringing him kimbap and DH was his cheeky self , then suddenly was another dude. my stream may have skipped.  Need to wait for MBC to load the vids or see if raw comes out soon. 

I AGREE...WE NEED TO WAIT...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, triplem said:

I think the 3 are not fugitives , they probably got off on a light sentence and are now helping EJ i think. But DH? That's a million dollar question.

i see~ i was hoping everyone got jail time like real people do. and why is psycho kid just in a coma? he needs to pay back all his crimes! he's so evil i want to throw something everytime i see him. 

anyways, was psycho kid's painting fully revealed? 

15 minutes ago, chingu76 said:

LOL, yes, that ending!! Fortunately I was rooting for the grim reaper couple, but I felt sorry for those rooting for the Goblin. It was like a stab to the heart and then they lopped off your head.

Dear @chingu76

Spoiler

I was WangSun too but I feel for ShinTak, and besides, that cheap motel thing at the end with WangSun kills my enjoyment. I mean why did they do that if they weren't cheating...anyway, end of my rant :D

You're right they talk about Do-han in a mournful way. 

8 minutes ago, chingu76 said:

I think they're much too sad here for DH to be alive. :( SIGH.

Yeah the mood is too depressing....

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Final conversation between SJ and the priest. It's been one year since DH's death. 

Priest: Already a year has passed.
SJ: Yes, time sure flies fast.
Priest: For not forgetting, and coming. thank you.
SJ: That person, could he be forgotten? When I lost Yoona, I thought of only one thing. Even when I wanted to see her, even when I longed for her, keeping my promise to Yoona was the only thing I thought about. Now, I’ve kept my promise, and when I long for her, the only thing I have to do is to long for her, but now another memory arises together with Yoona. 
Priest: I also have had thoughts that the pains from my youth, I wished I could erase them with Gwan Ho. 
SJ: Did they go well? (meaning his ability to erase his memories)
Priest: No. It turns out that I didn’t need to do that after all. If people that one loved is erased from one’s memories, and the longing for them goes away as well, then there is no more reason to live. 
SJ: Prosecutor Jang. What was he like when he was young?
Priest: Because of the stepfather, my first impression was mediocre.
SJ: Yes, me, too. It was very, very mediocre. (flashback to their first meeting with DH being swarmy and obnoxious) It was very, very mediocre.
Priest: That’s right, isn’t it? Gwan Ho, that kid, always had an element of swagger to his demeanor, so he got beaten up a lot as a kid. (think he means from other school kids)

What?! DH is dead?! I can't even... I'm glad that BM and KS got their happy ending and that DH saved SJ, but oh really. 

So the writers went down that road huh...

I'm too heartbroken to comprehend this ending :tears: 

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Final conversation between SJ and the priest. It's been one year since DH's death. 

SO IS CONFIRMED DH IN EJ OFFICE WAS JUST EJ  FLASHBACK OR A VISION...AT LEAST HE SAVED SJ LIFE...SO EJ BECAME GUARDIANS NEW LEADER?SEEMS HE WON THAT CASE THANKS TO THEM

The scene in the cathedral - Priest said  it has been a year already.

SJ deleted the phone recording so it won't implicate SooAe's crimes.

SW was mad that SJ didn't die so rushed to the rooftop to push her off.  DH prevented it by grabbing him and fell off roof.  It was implicated that he died. SW's mom visted YSR at prison to admit that their son was a monster who needed to be stopped.

Watchman received light sentences.

I am so happy that I decided not to watch the drama and only lurk here on and off..., if the ending is dissapointing than better not to waste my time.

After Man x Man, the only drama that I watch is Forest of Secrets and it is superb good all the writing, characters and actors are great...best drama for 2017.

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh god , DH lying there motionless is killing me. SJ sits by his side crying & talking to him. She thanks him & holds his Hand. Not the best way to start a love line 

NOT THE BEST WAY EVER!! :bawling: 

41 minutes ago, andy78 said:

OMG THAT MAN THAT TOOK PHOTOS BROUGHT IT TO THE CORRUPT LAWYER...SHOWED HIM SJ PHOTOS...DH IS ALIVE BROUGHT EJ FOOD ...

so he's alive right? please be alive, please don't be a flashback, PLEAAAAAASE!! :bawling: 

39 minutes ago, chingu76 said:

That creepy kid better be dead, paralysed or still in a bloody coma -_-

I'M IN WITH ALLTHESE WISHES!! :rage: 

37 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

And what happened to YSW and his father? 

his father rotting in jail and he's rotting in his grave or a never ending coma (hopefully)!!

10 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

News article said DH died and the watchman continues to fight for injustice :bawling:

ok I HATE THIS :bawling::bawling::bawling: he lived his entire life to avange his father from the that crazy chief procecutor and ended up dying because of his psycho son? WHAT's THIS? :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

@triplem I know some people have been predicting his death for a while, but I guess I'm too much of an optimist and was hoping the show would go down a different route. I'm glad that the priest and SJ are still remembering and even longing for him a year later, but dangit I wanted to see him have something of a life after all this. :( 

15 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

News article said DH died and the watchman continues to fight for injustice :bawling:

DH died? nooooooo :bawling:

the watchman continues to fight for injustice --- does this mean there's a possibility for lookout 2.0? scratch that it wont be the same without DH.

2 minutes ago, secretlyforyou said:

@triplem I know some people have been predicting his death for a while, but I guess I'm too much of an optimist and was hoping the show would go down a different route. I'm glad that the priest and SJ are still remembering and even longing for him a year later, but dangit I wanted to see him have something of a life after all this. :( 

that's a good thing he's remembered but I don't want it!! can't they just be happy he's with them instead of longing for him when he's no longer with them? :bawling: 

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

DH died? nooooooo :bawling:

the watchman continues to fight for injustice --- does this mean there's a possibility for lookout 2.0? scratch that it wont be the same without DH.

what use is Lookout 2.0 without Do Han? :bawling: 

Archived