[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YT version of the BTS.   So I save some space, and because the v-live link has already very kindly been posted by our @aunniek .  I will do link too. 

https://youtu.be/jbPvuGD6PAU

Their camaraderie on set has become more comfortable, unlike at first.  This is really good because the on-screen relationship of DM and  AR in ep 9-10 soared by leaps and bounds that we still are hung over these 2 eps while waiting for eps 11-12 on Monday and Tuesday next week.    Lol at KJW's curiosity at the side slit of his taekwondo attire, she just pulled at it----was that a cut that didn't make it to the aired version or was that spontaneous?  Coz their action/reaction were consistent with AR and DM.   Am not entirely sure.   

9 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

YT version of the BTS.   So I save some space and because the v-link has already  very kindly been posted by our @aunniek .  I will do link as well. 

https://youtu.be/jbPvuGD6PAU

Their camaraderie on set has become more comfortable, unlike at first.  This is really good because the on-screen relationship of DM and  AR in ep 9-10 soared by leaps and bounds that we still are hung over these 2 eps while waiting for eps 11-12 on Monday and Tuesday next week.    Lol at KJW's curiosity at the side slit of his taekwondo attire, she just pulled at it----was that cut that didn't make it to the aired version or was that spontaneous?  Coz their action/reaction were consistent with AR and DM.   Am not entirely sure.   

tumblr_os1aveDiJ71twkrc9o1_1280.png

Given the way they're interacting I think this must've been a sequence that got cut from the episode - she seems to be exclaiming over a cut on his side, and he's in his usual Dong Man frozen-brain-mode, haha! So maybe they'll release a deleted scene at some point??? That would be fun!!

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o2_1280.png

More captures below:

Spoiler

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o1_1280.png

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o3_1280.png

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o4_1280.png

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o5_1280.png

tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o6_1280.png^^ This one really made me laugh - he's mimicking the way models always posed in the late S. Korean fashion designer Andre Kim's shows!!! It's a famous running gag on variety shows, too. They always stopped, put their heads together, and turned to face the crowd - you can see Siwon doing it in the below shot. The way Dong Man puts his hands on Ae Ra's neck must have reminded PSJ of it, haha!

a33837f7c3ab9be6bbb2821eddd5ea3b--chios-tumblr_os1by1K1gW1twkrc9o7_1280.png

^^How hard do I have to pray to find a man who will do this kind of thing for me without being asked? :D 

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, in case you don't know what soondae is, it's a Korean version of blood sausage that has various noodles, grains, and vegetables mixed with the blood that forms the filler.

Thanks for the translation! :) Oh and soondae is sooo good! My mouth waters everytime I see Coach-nim's truck... ha ha!

And poor PSJ, fliming till dawn... :( I really dislike live filming. And since they are filming at the beach still, it makes me anxious that the schedule is getting really tight. I felt that PSJ looked really tired in the last episode, like that moment he opened the door to find AR's dad, he had huge bags under his eyes!...

Concerning PSJ and KJW - they are so cute together. Friendly and all. Yet, I don't really feel anything romantic, just playfulness. And isn't KJW dating Yoo Yeon-Seok anyway? They have been for years and everyone in the industry (and beyond) knows this. YYS also implied in a previous interview that they were not publicly confirming it for her sake, because she has become 'famous' only recently with DotS.

I love this show to the bits!!! <3

Ae Ra and Dong Man are so adorable. I really love how their friendship blossoms into romance. They are very honest and care for each other very well. I totally ship them! Ae Ra and Dong Man are such a friendship and couple goals! <3 <3

About Sul Hee and Joo Man, I do hope that Nam Il guy will be a catalyst for their six-year relationship. They must end up in the altar, so do uri Ae Ra and Dong Man. hihi :D

Six episodes left and I like the plot, writings, and edits so far. I am looking forward to seeing how the fantastic four dreams will be fullfilled. I want Ae Ra to shine brightly as a 'killer' announcer. She has been suffering and crying too much and she deserves to live her dream. I want Dong Man to be a wise fighter and a Taekwondo coach. I want Joo Man to get the position he wants and lets Sul Hee quit her job, so she could be a nice wife and blogger. :)

Regarding the PSJ-KJW off-screen relationship, since the start of the drama, I have already lowkey shipped them in the real life. PSJ is said to be close to Hyolyn and KJW is said to be dating YYS. Therefore, I don't really wish for them to date in the real life. However, I really love their playfulness during filming and I hope that they will keep it at least till the end of the episode. In short, as long as they keep the sizzling chemistry between Ae Ra - Dong Man, I will be soooooo happy! :wink::wink:

Where is the preview anywayyyyyyyyyyyy???????????? :(

2 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Thanks for the translation! :) Oh and soondae is sooo good! My mouth waters everytime I see Coach-nim's truck... ha ha!

And poor PSJ, fliming till dawn... :( I really dislike live filming. And since they are filming at the beach still, it makes me anxious that the schedule is getting really tight. I felt that PSJ looked really tired in the last episode, like that moment he opened the door to find AR's dad, he had huge bags under his eyes!...

Concerning PSJ and KJW - they are so cute together. Friendly and all. Yet, I don't really feel anything romantic, just playfulness. And isn't KJW dating Yoo Yeon-Seok anyway? They have been for years and everyone in the industry (and beyond) knows this. YYS also implied in a previous interview that they were not publicly confirming it for her sake, because she has become 'famous' only recently with DotS.

hmm? I believe there is no actual confirmation of the rumours for now. However with that being said, rumours are rumours for a reason and only the people involve know it best haha. 

I read on weibo that psj he himself has been filming quite a few times for the whole day till dawn :o Hope their effort pays off hehe

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching??!

javabeans

• Fight My Way: Well, finally! I know I said I would love to see this couple being friends for a while, but I actually think they left the friend zone a long time ago and have been dancing around in the romance zone without actually doing anything about it, and that frustrated me. I still really dislike the second couple storyline even though I think they’re both decent people who care about each other and deserve good things. I just don’t really care to see this relationship play out, because I keep thinking they should just break up, figure things out, and then decide whether they want to get back together. Offscreen.

girlfriday

• Fight My Way: This drama just makes me happy. Why is it that every time this hero says things like “I want to hold your hand” or “I want to kiss you,” it makes me more fluttery than the actual handholding or kissing? Oh and I really love gruff, overprotective Dad, all tatted up and willing to go to the ends of the earth to cheer on his daughter. He’s the best.

tineybeanie

• Fight My Way: I squeal too much for this drama. I love how the main loveline is not necessarily based on an instant attraction that cannot be explained, but rather a slow deepening connection that resulted from years of support and friendship. The way Ae-ra and Dong-man are rediscovering each other all over again as potential mates is so cute because they’re so awkward and real-life about it. I have revised my opinion about Joo-man. He’s poop. If his aspirations in life are to be a show-off about his success, that’s completely fine, but abandoning his 6+ years solid, steady girlfriend to do so without even talking about it, that’s not okay. He’s being a coward for lying to her about the new intern girl, and he’s also being a bad partner by not taking an active role in making Seol-hee feel secure in their relationship.

cr: http://www.dramabean...re-watching-57/

Hello. Gentle reminder to all...

- Do not quote images/gifs/videos/long posts.

- Do not post consecutively (one after another). 

- Only 3 images are allowed per post, remember to use spoiler tag for the rest. 

- Kindly follow Soompi's ForumRules and Kdrama & Movies Rules

Thanks a lot for understanding. 

Thank you for posting the trailer and translation!!!!!!!!

So Pukeface HR continues to make herself obnoxious...ughhhh. And SH and JM seem to be continuing their downhill slide; I wonder where this ends for them??

But it's going to be so cute to watch DM and AR navigate this whole situation! EEEEEEEK! :D 

Thank you so much for the translation @stroppyse :lol:

OMG I never thought that HR (pukeface?) would be that shameless. What's the point of her for chasing DM again if she will end up dump him again like their previous relationships? I think, her obsession is not to get DM back, her obsession is to beat AR. :angry: 

As for JM and SH, I think they need to take a break for a while so both of them can think what they actually want as individual and as couple. It's easy to blame everything that went wrong in their relationship on JM, but I think, SH needs to do self-instropection as well. 

And for our new couple :heart:, I hope they can face every problems together and they can achieve their dreams. Seems like AR was thinking of becoming fight announcer. I wonder how DM's reaction for that. And more lovey dovey scenes please! Can't wait for monday! 

Archived