[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

40 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

And lol.  What I've been missing in those twitters @dforte talk about? 

30 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

And what am I missing something?

It was nothing! Just me and a couple of fans just having a good time, discussing ..... erm... shipping possibilities. ^_^
(Oh! @LyraYoo answered already. :lol:)

Soompians! I wanted to ask but forgot...

Who is this that HJ went to meet at the end of EP04?

31wj3yy.jpg

His parents are dead, I thought? And that's not the mother of his late colleague & not-the-sister. At least, I don't think so...... It doesn't look like her when I compare with the shots of her in EP01. Any ideas?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@violinaThere is another Iris alumn from the article posted above yours. Im Soo Hyang was in Iris 2. She was part of the terrorist group Iris and was Kim So Yeon character's sister. Now I wonder if that terrorist group will be part of Iris lol There was a quick shot of her in the long preview and her lips looked busted. 

@LyraYoo thank you for the link :wub: I'm trying really hard not to ship these two. Since they clearly said there won't be a romance between HJ and SW. So I'm trying to be content with a little of T&J

@pixelsticks I will haunt you if you dare! Lol. You're my source of laughter in this drama! And I'm counting on you to fangirl about HJ&LH impeding bromance

Ep 3 and 4  BTS Highlights for me:

1. When Team Leader Kang/SHJ/Sunbae pats Reaper/KWH/Hoobae for job well done

video-to-gif output image

2. HJ/JG the King of being Extra and Dorky

ezgif-3-b99eb96c63.gif

3. SW/Bbong/MCW getting goofier and goofier. Nana Hwang and Min Young just chilling on the side, while looking super pretty and gorgeous..girl crushes for sure.

More Sun Woo goofiness

Spoiler

a. If you watch the video..she is baby talking the plant

b. This cheeky girl showing off her most attractive feature:D(she said that during the CM interview right before the broadcast)

Ep 3 and 4 BTS Hightlights(continuation)..could have left them under spoiler tags but I feel these guys need their own post to shine too.

1a. Say or think what you may about his character, but he is a cutie too..hahaha (im shallow like that sometimes).Someone said he reminded her of yona(KMHM) some days back.Just put him in a pink jacket and stick a pink bow tie ribbon in his hair, and he would make a perfect twin..:D 

b. Also talking about twins.These two are like siamese twins, every BTS shot, there is at least one shot of them sticking together.

OK I think enough has been said about ep 3 and 4. So see you all in ep 5:

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

It was nothing! Just me and a couple of fans just having a good time, discussing ..... erm... shipping possibilities. ^_^
(Oh! @LyraYoo answered already. :lol:)

Soompians! I wanted to ask but forgot...

Who is this that HJ went to meet at the end of EP04?

His parents are dead, I thought? And that's not the mother of his late colleague & not-the-sister. At least, I don't think so...... It doesn't look like her when I compare with the shots of her in EP01. Any ideas?

His father is dead, no idea about his mother. Granmother maybe? Or she's too young?

- Calling all PROFILERS -

- EPISODE 05 -

eZ6MzKF.gif

Spoiler

7ezYkQd.gif

MPsLUPY.gif

mfRcgGW.gif

Spoiler

AfmOJOv.gif

oFrfvld.gif

LH called HJ "Hyung"!!! :heart::bawling::heart::bawling: 

I have a very very VERY good feeling about this episode.
So far, the tone & pacing has been JUST RIGHT!
I need subs, but the characterizations & team dynamic seem on-track too.

happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

Archived