[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

larus

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwon Sang Woo Brings Out His Fierce Charisma In New Stills For “Queen Of Mystery”

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg

The first stills of Kwon Sang Woo in his new drama “Queen of Mystery” have been released!

In the drama, Kwon Sang Woo plays Ha Wan Seung, a skilled detective in the drug squad who is known for his beastly charms.

In the photos, the actor has a very sharp and charismatic gaze, and the scars on his face bring out his masculine charms even more. Because this is the actor’s return to the small screen, many viewers are curious to see how he’ll act in the drama.

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/23/kwon-sang-woo-brings-fierce-charisma-new-stills-queen-mystery/

7 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Are we supposed to ship them or not?

You are asking if there will be romance between them?  I read that it won`t be a romance between the protagonists but a good partnership. I think it is best this way. But I can`t wait to see what the writer and all the cast and crew prepared for us. Either way, I root for them to make a good pair/ friendship.

17 hours ago, larus said:

You are asking if there will be romance between them?  I read that it won`t be a romance between the protagonists but a good partnership. I think it is best this way. But I can`t wait to see what the writer and all the cast and crew prepared for us. Either way, I root for them to make a good pair/ friendship.

Exactly, after all she's still married. They are supposed to be "partners" not "lovers" :)

17 hours ago, larus said:

Thanks @larus  Beause I can't see that ship either partnership is better

Rocky start to ajumma-ace detective partnership in Mystery Queen

by tineybeanie | March 31, 2017 | 23 Comments

Mystery-Queen-05.jpg

With underdog drama Chief Kim having ended this week in first place (with 17.2% ratings), I’m sure it’s huge pressure for Mystery Queen, the ajumma sleuth drama to follow in its time slot. The new drama is about the partnership between a mystery novel lover named Seol-ok (aka Sherlock) and a veteran police investigator named Wan-seung (aka Watson). Choi Kang-hee (Dazzling Temptation) has been cast as Sherlock, and her not-so-trusting sidekick will be played by Kwon Sang-woo (Temptation).

Much like the classic Sherlock and Watson partnership, Wan-seung is the more emotionally-attuned one, who goes with his gut instinct instead of thinking out all the steps when rushing headlong into a case. On the other hand, Seol-ok takes cool, methodical steps in approaching her logical conclusions, using her naturally gifted deductive skills and all the theoretical knowledge she’s learned over the years through books.

More http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/rocky-start-to-ajumma-ace-detective-partnership-in-mystery-queen/

Archived