Jump to content

[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕


larus

Recommended Posts

The possibble killer here is the victim's husband and the victim's parents-in-law are the ones who hid the evidence.

In the preview, It seems the father-in-law admitting the crime of killing his daughter-in-law.

It's possible that he confessed to save/cover his son (victim's husband) who is the real culprit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know  the Lawyer chick has her heart set on marrying him for career/social advancement reasons and it goes along with what I read somewhere about her not being happy with the closeness of WS and Ahjumma one bit. Hmm.

Charascters

Jeong Jiwon (cast: Shin Hyeonbin)

Jiwon is an elite lawyer who works for the nation's largest law firm. Her father is the owner of the company. Her life goal is to be named as her father's successor, pushing her brother aside. To make her dream come true, she has to marry Wanseung. When she asks him out, he just ignores her. And, she sees Seolok next to him. Is it because of that old woman? Well, she's not going to accept that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor Officer Hong, He knows exactly who the crime solver it, who the genius is. But he was asked to never contact her again. Ha, even the other lower rank officers knew Hong needs her help every step of the way. I am so happy that WS think she has a double Ph.D., combined between psychology and Criminalogy. That would boast her low self-esteem up. Can you imagine what she could do if she could tap into the crime lab's database and has access to the CSI equipment? But for now, she is impressive enough with no-budget and no-time restrictions. If she could get over the hump with WS (soon) Yoo can be some awesome detective. It is now very obvious her husband is a player and that is why he is known in the prosecutor's office as a single man. I think about 2/3 the way through the male lead will tell her to drop him. At that time, even her BFF will tell her to get a divorce. If WS could coordinate his outfit with his underwear better (what a stupid line), he could be a real knockout. This is a really fun drama.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@dhakra I really like the new episode too because of HWS's interaction with her. I love how YSO's mind is working too. Striking is that HWS already thinks that she has a PH degree, whereas she never went to college. So he considers her as intelligent and very well educated. Imagine his reaction, when he finds out that she never went to college because of her husband. Like you pointed out, the husband acts as if he was single. In my opinion, she is the one zho helped him to become a prosecutor. If he had allowed her to study, his career would have been overshadowed by her career. By giving the impression, he is single, he wants people to believe that it was due to his own hardwork that he became a prosecutor.

@uglypearl I agree with you that the husband must be the culprit and his parents tried to cover up his tracks. That's why he reported the burglary. He thought, the police would find the corpse and conclude that the thief killed the wife.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2017 at 4:36 AM, camiorose1 said:

 

Based on the cops reaction when she mentioned her husbands name  and given the fact the former worked at the prosecutors office  I I think he knows her husband is either corrupt or having an affair. We know he is not a great husband in any case.  No love lost  between this couple.

@camiorose1  I put my money on him having and affair.. I think he married her to be a servant to his mom and sister.. It wouldn't surprise me if he has another family else where that he's shacks up at.. Normally these types of men are corrupted..

On 4/9/2017 at 8:54 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@evie7 I am glad that I could convince you.:wub: I really like the humor and the characters.

@sava2sava I have the impression that her husband is an opportunist. It was mentioned that she helped him to become a prosecutor and it wasn't just financially. Yoo Seol Ok is intelligent and she helped him with his studies. This could be an explanation why her husband is against her working. He might be afraid that she becomes more successful.

@bebebisous33  Let's not forget he could be ashamed of her.. I don't think he even lives with them so you could be right he's and opportunist.. She could be divorced and don't even know of it.. He wants her confieded to the house and his mom is doing as he likes. As long as he put the money where mom can gets her hands on it then she'll follow his orders because his income is the only income in the house from the looks of things..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, camiorose1 said:

We know  the Lawyer chick has her heart set on marrying him for career/social advancement reasons and it goes along with what I read somewhere about her not being happy with the closeness of WS and Ahjumma one bit. Hmm.

 

Jeong Jiwon (cast: Shin Hyeonbin)

Jiwon is an elite lawyer who works for the nation's largest law firm. Her father is the owner of the company. Her life goal is to be named as her father's successor, pushing her brother aside. To make her dream come true, she has to marry Wanseung. When she asks him out, he just ignores her. And, she sees Seolok next to him. Is it because of that old woman? Well, she's not going to accept that.

Sorry if this is posted before.

WanSeung mentioned before that he was rich.

Possibly he's either from a chaebol family, a son of a CEO of successful law firm or a son of a very high ranking officer or politician. He moved out from his family because he's not good terms with his dad

The female lawyer possibly knew about this and she wants to marry him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, docster6 said:

Poor Officer Hong, He knows exactly who the crime solver it, who the genius is. But he was asked to never contact her again. Ha, even the other lower rank officers knew Hong needs her help every step of the way. I am so happy that WS think she has a double Ph.D., combined between psychology and Criminalogy. That would boast her low self-esteem up. Can you imagine what she could do if she could tap into the crime lab's database and has access to the CSI equipment? But for now, she is impressive enough with no-budget and no-time restrictions. If she could get over the hump with WS (soon) Yoo can be some awesome detective. It is now very obvious her husband is a player and that is why he is known in the prosecutor's office as a single man. I think about 2/3 the way through the male lead will tell her to drop him. At that time, even her BFF will tell her to get a divorce. If WS could coordinate his outfit with his underwear better (what a stupid line), he could be a real knockout. This is a really fun drama.

Hong is lucky to meet YS at his first started career,  He  will learn so much from her rather than his academy.  If he can combine knowledge, imagination and experience together, the three musketeeers will make him a perfect police officer. His teacher, YS plays the important role in his working life and this is what the drama wishes to teach those who serve the public.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/04/2017 at 0:36 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@dhakra I really like the new episode too because of HWS's interaction with her. I love how YSO's mind is working too. Striking is that HWS already thinks that she has a PH degree, whereas she never went to college. So he considers her as intelligent and very well educated. Imagine his reaction, when he finds out that she never went to college because of her husband. Like you pointed out, the husband acts as if he was single. In my opinion, she is the one zho helped him to become a prosecutor. If he had allowed her to study, his career would have been overshadowed by her career. By giving the impression, he is single, he wants people to believe that it was due to his own hardwork that he became a prosecutor.

To be honest her relationship to her husband is right now the most interesting thing for me. Just because I want to find out why things are like that. 

HHS thinking that she has a PhD will be interesting at some point, but at this point I don't think it will be such a big deal if he finds out that she doesn't have something like that. The more interesting thing is indeed his reaction when he finds out that she never went to a college because of her husband. Pretty much nothing indicates that she loves him, him pretending to be single make things really complicated. I really can't think of a scenario that would damage him being married. Sadly, if it would be the other way around, it would, we already saw that on other dramas.

I'm really curious to know more about their marriage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds to me like it might have been a marriage of convenience... she needed money and he needed ???

We see these all the time in dramas but the happy shiny fun   side where they were soul mates anyway and fall in love.  But this couple is not that by a long shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chingus, can one of you kindly enlighten me who is the actor playing her husband? Where is he? I just stumbled upon this drama and don't see any mention of the prosecutor husband.. I can't be sure if he's alive or away. 

This drama looks very promising. I have always enjoyed Choi Kang Hee's acting and this role suits her to a Tee! Queen of mystery FIGHTING! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/04/2017 at 6:09 AM, camiorose1 said:

Sounds to me like it might have been a marriage of convenience... she needed money and he needed ???

We see these all the time in dramas but the happy shiny fun   side where they were soul mates anyway and fall in love.  But this couple is not that by a long shot.

I don't think that it was a marriage of convenience because she got just a high school degree which implies that she got married just after High school. Moreover, the mother-in-law mentioned that YSO had nothing to offer: no money, no education aso.

She must have loved her husband to the point that she was willing to sacrify her career. Now, you can sense that she is full of regrets. She wished, she had studied and not stopped after finishing High School. Moreover, it was mentioned that she supported her husband's studies which is an indication that she worked, but just small jobs in order to help her husband to concentrate on his studies.

I agree with @dhakra that her relationship with her husband is indeed intriguing. When HWS discovers her past and how her real life looks like, he will be mad at her husband. We know for sure that her husband is acting as a single man. Moreover it seems that he has a terrible reputation (episode 2).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/04/2017 at 6:32 AM, camiorose1 said:

Where he is?  Cheating on our Ahjumma presumably :) 

Somehow I have the feeling that it is exactly like that.

On 13/04/2017 at 11:37 AM, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think that it was a marriage of convenience because she got just a high school degree which implies that she got married just after High school. Moreover, the mother-in-law mentioned that YSO had nothing to offer: no money, no education aso.

She must have loved her husband to the point that she was willing to sacrify her career. Now, you can sense that she is full of regrets. She wished, she had studied and not stopped after finishing High School. Moreover, it was mentioned that she supported her husband's studies which is an indication that she worked, but just small jobs in order to help her husband to concentrate on his studies.

I agree with @dhakra that her relationship with her husband is indeed intriguing. When HWS discovers her past and how her real life looks like, he will be mad at her husband. We know for sure that her husband is acting as a single man. Moreover it seems that he has a terrible reputation (episode 2).  

While watching the episodes I noticed that KM tells SO in pretty much every episode to "never get a divorce". Whenever they hang out together it becomes a topic sooner or later, I have the feeling that this will become relevant during the drama. May explain why her husband will only have a supporting role, he just appears because of that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finished episode 4.

 

I really want to know what kind of marriage this is between SO and her husband. As JO told her that she didn't look married or like someone that had a husband she even agreed to that and seemed happy that he thinks like that. She was totally fine and even supported his words. And what is the secret between the in-laws that they ask themselves if one of them told him "about it". Well we finally got a glimpse on him, but why is it so surprising that he calls when he's coming home? Ahhh...I really want to know.

So JW wants to marry WS, I don't know what I should think about her. She says it like it's only business but feels offended and sad when he declines, how can she say something like that she's okay with him sleeping with other girls as she will sleep with other men aswell. "I really like you" doesn't support these words either. "You are great bride material" was the perfect answer, you never want to date/marry someone like that. 

 

Dont know what you say about the case, it's quite interesting, but I'm more interesting developing the partnership between SO & WS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..