[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

larus

Choi Kang Hee Shows She’s Always Prepared As The “Mystery Queen” In New Stills

mystery-queen-choi-kang-hee.jpg

KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Mystery Queen” (written by Lee Sung Min and directed by Kim Jin Woo and Yoo Young Eun), has released some new stills of principal actress Choi Kang Hee.

“Mystery Queen” is about Yoo Seol Ok, who has cherished a love of mystery novels since she was young and dreamed of becoming a detective. After giving up on her dream for many years, she gets to partner by chance with the hard-boiled veteran detective Ha Wan Seung (Kwon Sang Woo) to solve a crime. Choi Kang Hee easily juggles the two sides of Seol Ok, as an ordinary and clumsy young woman on one hand and a smart, sharp detective on the other.

In the stills, Choi Kang Hee can be seen getting ready to potentially handle evidence with the use of a handy plastic glove (usually used for cooking), observing a scene at a supermarket, and taking down notes.

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/02/choi-kang-hee-shows-shes-always-prepared-queen-mystery/

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

Looking forward to this drama because of CKH. My last drama with her was Heart To Heart. I love mysteries so I hope the script is done well. 

Kwon Sang Woo Reveals Whether He Kept His 16-Year-Old Promise To Choi Kang Hee

kwon-sang-woo-choi-kang-hee.jpg

Actress Choi Kang Hee asked her co-star Kwon Sang Woo if he kept his promise from 16 years ago, and he responded with an honest answer.

After starring in a drama together back in 2001, Choi Kang Hee and Kwon Sang Woo reunited for their upcoming drama “Mystery Queen.” During the press conference held on April 3, Choi Kang Hee reminisced on their collaboration that took place 16 years ago.

“We didn’t film many scenes together back then, but I remember when Kwon Sang Woo told me that he would join my fan club. I’m curious if he actually joined,” she wondered.

Taken aback by the sudden question, Kwon Sang Woo truthfully answered, “I did not join. You have a really good memory. To be honest, I’m not very good at using computers.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/03/kwon-sang-woo-reveals-whether-kept-16-year-old-promise-choi-kang-hee/

COMING SOON: Queen of Mystery, starring Choi Kang Hee and Kwon Sang Woo

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Apr 03, 2017

28669a9c-f174-4976-814e-dc10521f4295.jpg

What does one bored ajumma housewife with some killer deduction skills (Choi Kang Hee) plus one passionate detective stuck in his old school methods of crime solving (Kwon Sang Woo) equal? An unlikely crime-fighting duo full of hijinks in upcoming comedic detective drama Queen of Mystery

Synopsis

Yoo Seol Ok (Choi Kang Hee) is a bored housewife who lives out her passion for solving crimes by reading an endless supply of mystery novels. While her husband is a prosecutor, she has always dreamed of being a detective, but gave it up upon marriage. That is, until one day she gets involved in a real-life case, and ends up solving it! This leads her to team up with Ha Wan Seung (Kwon Sang Woo), a passionate detective who is less than thrilled that his new partner is a meddling ajumma. 

What does one bored ajumma housewife with some killer deduction skills (Choi Kang Hee) plus one passionate detective stuck in his old school methods of crime solving (Kwon Sang Woo) equal? An unlikely crime-fighting duo full of hijinks in upcoming comedic detective drama Queen of Mystery

https://www.dramafever.com/news/coming-soon-queen-of-mystery-starring-choi-kang-hee-and-kwon-sang-woo-/

On 09/03/2017 at 11:48 PM, larus said:

Love the posters. I like the most the poster with the red umbrella. It`s like a painting.

March 9 2017

3 teaser posters for KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery”

Here’s 3 teaser posters for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery” starring Kwon Sang-Woo & Choi Gang-Hee. “Queen of Mystery” will first air April 5, 2017 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Chief Kim.”

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/3-teaser-posters-for-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery

I like them too.

On 22/03/2017 at 0:25 AM, tompark said:

MYSTERY QUEEN is now LICENSED on VIKI
Premieres April 5thhttps://www.viki.com/tv/34253c-mystery-queen

Great!  I am looking forward to Viki. Thanks.

On 27/3/2560 at 0:33 AM, larus said:

You are asking if there will be romance between them?  I read that it won`t be a romance between the protagonists but a good partnership. I think it is best this way. But I can`t wait to see what the writer and all the cast and crew prepared for us. Either way, I root for them to make a good pair/ friendship.

There also is.  However, I doubt what the relationship will end.  For one thing,  the heroine is married and the hero is engaged to a beautiful and brilliant lawyer. I love watching crime scene series like X-Files, CSI, the Mentalist, and bla bla. the relationship might be like such.

On 4/4/2017 at 7:25 AM, khoachi said:

Press conference - Queen of mystery

Trailer, 

Reveal hidden contents

So funny, I wish they will sucessful! 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, Khaochi.  So excited for tonight.

On 4/4/2017 at 8:02 AM, ororomunroe said:

Looking forward to this drama because of CKH. My last drama with her was Heart To Heart. I love mysteries so I hope the script is done well. 

Me too.  Heart To Heart is till in my heart. I think CJM is her best partner.  They matched greatly.

Yet to watch the premiere,can someone give some hints for the first episode?Is it promising?

I don't care at all if there isin't romance involved so i don't have a problem on that departament...I think sometimes people are too obsessed on the romance part that they tend to miss some good shows out there, something it's quite sad...

53 minutes ago, finebyme said:

Is there any info about the "prosecutor" husband? Or does he play a cameo at the end? Or will his wife be the one who catches him in a crime?

I did not watch the episode yet. From what I know, the actor Yoon Hee Suk will play the role I think the husband of the protagonist has a minor role in this drama.

Actor Lee Yoo Joon was cast in this drama.

20170405230108622495.jpg

http://www.ajunews.com/view/20170405230005764

Another picture from the drama. It seams that these two are inseparable. :D

20170406020635_58e5241bc838e_1.jpg

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201704068541I

I just watched the first episode and I was hooked immediately. It is very funny and refreshing. The female lead is a real brain but lack common sense. I will back read and get a sense of this forum, I will be around until the end I am quite sure. Thank you ahead, thread mates.

Archived