larus

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUL 20 2017

Choi Gang-Hee & Kwon Sang-Woo cast in KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2”

DFJ0z3DUAAM1Bef.jpg

Choi Gang-Hee & Kwon Sang-Woo are cast in KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2.” The duo starred earlier this year in “Queen of Mystery” and they will reprise their respective roles in “Queen of Mystery 2.” Screenwriter Lee Sung-Min will also return to handle the screenplay. “Queen of Mystery 2” will first air February, 2018 on Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/choi-gang-hee-kwon-sang-woo-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery-2

Season 2 Thread

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is a second season!!:grin: So now we might get the answer of the past.

Really? :love: Good news! Finally we receive a proper end and get answers :D 

Hah told u 

Always investigate facts. Never rely on speculations.

Learn to call a spade a spade rather than philosophically putting a positive spin on it.

It's sickenkly positive. Yes I'm saying that to you robin.

Even tipsymocha agree the ending was not done well.

I look forward to rejoin this forum next Feb 

lots of love

Don't call people out to gloat. It's rude and immature. 

I said I did not think their would be a second season. I was wrong.But slow your roll anyway:If the lead actors don't commit for any reason you will get a very different show.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, nona88 said:

hi everyone 

season 2 of this drama wow i can't wait to watch it 

i was hoping for it  after all we all enjoyed the first one so much

sorry i heard the news  so late i guess  but still i am in the sky after known it 

It is good that the two leads will reprise their roles. It seams that there is another director and some of the suporting cast won`t be in the sequel. I will miss Lee Won Geun`s character. He was so sweet. But we all want to see Seul Ok and Wan seung team again. I really wish to see at least  Seol Ok`s friend and the detective.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it's ok for me to share a fanwork here; I'm a new and enthusiastic fan of QoM and I'm enthralled with the chemistry between the leads. On that note, I've created the first of several fanvids in order to celebrate their dance of detective-flavored love... or whatever it is.

Happy watching! Any other fans of these two kicking around?

• 2 months later...

Archived