[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

21 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

LOL... JET is one clever girl.  She knows exactly how to control the two "kids": flatter them.  She managed to convince the goblin, who finds veggies "vulgar", and the grim reaper to buy the ingredients for her.  Atta girl!!!

goblin is still ok because he atleast always had company .. n quite nice at that.. and to an extent they were his family.. but GR never had anyone plus no friends at work.. so its nice to be taken care of, pampered, laugh together, talk .. its beautiful them being a family

so they really are like 4 yr olds bickering all the time.. and mommy knowing best how to control her twins

• Like 15

I am just happy for today's episode!! THEY FINALLY KISSED, again!!!!!! :blush: Just like what ET said "It's perfect!" Yes, the kiss was perfect!! I am totally fangirling right now! Just soo happy that they kissed and it was a good one, too! 

btw HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE! It's still New Years Eve where I live. Lol! 

• Like 15

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE LATEST EPISODES. . . 

I JAST KENT!!!!! Especially the last ten minutes of Episode 10. . . The way LDW portrayed the 'lonely and regretful' king was excellent.  :astonished::astonished::astonished:  But there was no preview. . . :neutral:

Anyways, to all GOBLINATICS out there:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

ANOTHER YEAR FOR FANGIRLING BEGINS!! 

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Like 10

I loved today's episode. KS and ET were too lovely, and heartwarming, and sweet, and funny, and everything good today. They knocked all my other otps to second place.

Also can we get a KingXKim Sun spinoff pretty please.

I am really glad that there are no glaring plotholes in this series. Nothing worse than a story that makes no sense.

• Like 7

Can someone sub the OST lyrics from the endung scene in today's episode? Tbank you. 

Gosh I hate it when DF gets the exclusive license. The OSTs are never subbed and KDramas lyrics always suits the scene. 

I don't follow enough to know which OSTs are out. But that was a swwet bittersweet scene and the words suit it so well.

Good episode today tugged at my heartstrings. Although I laughed too much at the tunnel scene. It was a definite fan service.

• Like 7

Happy New Year Chingu's

Wishing EVERYONE a super 2017

best wishes in everything you do chingus :grin: 

And a very big thank you to everyone on this thread that makes me laugh with your funny gifs and comments, thoughts and speculations.  A big thank you to all those that do amazing live recaps you are all totally awesome. @Ahpheng8 for all your wonderful comic strips (I am always in awe of your way of thinking and making such fantastic scripts with each picture, I always know when a drama is truly great is when you do your comic strips. Big wave to dear @Bebebisous33 your analytical mind is fabulous to read, just simply wow, again when I see you on the thread I know it's a winner, you could be a university lecturer on korean drama and how to analyse each segments, I would go back to university just to attend your lectures, you are so insightful, and you aleays seem to pick up on exactly what the writer, director and actors are all trying to convey bravo to you .  

I am so busy with teaching that I can't comment , but find it really relaxing when reading everyone's thoughts, minus the negative harping on about age difference ....which I ignore.

Wishing you all a fabulous new year, may everyone find their true life partner and those that are married (like myself ) may you and your spouse have another 100 years of happiness together, and may we all be bless with great families and true friends.  xxxx

• Like 12

So Come from work, exhausted, excited and watch the episode aired today (ep 10).  Loved everything about this episode, giggling half way through expect the part where Kim Sun gets betrayed by the king. 

And omg the very last scene of Wang Yeo.  All doubts and questions are answered now.  AGAIN Kim Eun Seok killing it with suspense.  

round of applaud for this episode and myself for making it alive.  but how am I gonna survive till next week? :$ 

BTW happy new year guys :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @alleram95, that was my first post to this thread. I had not really been watching this drama because I had a lot going on with RL and all. I just lurk from time to time. Your translations are usually very good, so please don't worry about. It was just with those two scenes, I wanted to offer some editing. I'm glad you don't mind. Take care and I'm sure I'll be reading more of your posts in the new year. 

OH MY GOD....

@stroppyse WAS HERE....

:heart::heart::heart:

@jellybellymonster for now i'm okay with that kiss... it was appropriate for 20 yo girl, but now i'm expecting more for 29 yo ji eun tak, as i said before because it airs on TVN... and as long as i know, KES never disappoint us with kisses... i hope dear KES will hear my wish....  (well my head says it wont come true...)

• Like 8

Why is it assumed that just because LDW plays both the grown up version of Wang Yeo in the past and Grim Reaper in the present that they are definitely the same person/soul? What happened to 'never judge a book by its cover'?

Just because the vessels look the same does not mean the souls inside are the same.

I know that Shin said that sometimes people are reincarnated with the same face they had in their past lives but Shin is not in charge of a soul's reincarnation, nor can he see a person's past the way GR can. He doesn't know for sure if the people he sees with the same faces as those he knew in the past are actually the reincarnation of people he knew; he just assumes they are. 

So happy:heart: with the rating because I know to competitive for last night include new year special.

My self also dont have connection online for last night:bawling:

I need to wait 4 hours new episode 10..Just be patient like Kim Shin when he doing the report.. :phew:

• Like 14