[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

@naritul may i know where you gotten the gif of the Young-King and the Young-queen, before they are married, when both dressed commoner=clothes. ? i wanted to copy and post for some fans who are Kim So hyun's fans. any link for me to copy and psot. i am pretty 'stupid' in IT matters. jaebel , pls help.

I made it, i was recording the drama.... 

which part do you want? how can i send those clips to you?

• Like 6

I luff DH! I laughed so hard when he was wailing for his samchon. No doubt he loves his KS so much. And WY calling KS and saying saranghaeyo was so funny.

I did not expect to see Kim So Hyun this episode. But wow she's so pretty. I'm very curious about the King and Queen now. But damn that preview looks jam-packed.

Why do I have a feeling that the guy who stole WY's wallet and almost run over KS will cause the accident in last week's preview.

Please more WY and Sunny scenes and is WY giving Sunny the tea to forget?

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I'm 95% sure now that he's the King. However, it might still possible for him to be the queen though since the young queen did see the young King spying on her, if I'm recalling that scene correctly (I might be wrong...). So that flashback could have been from either the Queen or the King's POV.

I'm still in the Grim is the king camp, the theories of him being the queen are still possible but with Grim and Shin getting along well him being the king will probably have the biggest impact/affect on Shin so far Sunny is still not in Shin's orbit he doesn't really know her, I am still waiting for Shin/Sunny to meet as I think he will maybe able to tell who she is.

I have been wondering what will happen with Sunny will she get her past memories back?

• Like 9

Guest ktiminie
7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

KS: You sang quite well
ET: Yeah, a little. How did you know to come here?
KS: I know where how to find you (?) Did you sing as one of your part-time job?
ET: I sang to congratulate them. But attending the wedding make me feel strange
KS: Why?
ET: Just so. I don’t have mom who will lit up the candle for me. (tradition in Korean wedding) I don’t have dad who will hold my hand. I don’t have friends who will take pictures and because I don’t have a friend, I don’t have to give the bouquet (?). Something likes that. It’s funny, right? So I think it’s easy (?) to be your bride because I get a family. I get a family which is I don’t have, just like it was fated for me
KS: Why are you crying? Is it because you are feeling sorry for me? (?)
ET: No, it’s not like that. I’m really sorry, because I can’t pull out the sword. I keep saying this but these days whenever we met, we would fight. The timing isn’t perfect, but I think I will just say it now. I am now working on my part time job and preparing it step by step. Can’t you wait until I’m ready to leave? And don’t give me a hard time. Until I’m ready to leave, please give a discount 50% for a student? Okay?

KS: *hugged* I don’t think I can give you a discount. I won’t give you 50% discount
ET: Then how about 45%?

ET: Why? Is it hurt? Is it because of the sword?

ET: Mister, I can grab it. Wait and I will take it out. Oh, it’s moving

KS: The prophecy is true. The future that I see is true. In this child's hand I can end my immortality and return to dust and ashes. Human life span is no longer than 100 year. After one turn and once again seeing it again is my immortality life (?) Maybe it is your face. I think it’s your face (that I see)

Omo, thank you so much @alleram95 for translating that scene for us :heart:

why I think I know main plot in here?Oh again I make assumption again.I swear just want to enjoy the drama..Please stop myself:blink:

I just watch in Ig again.How can I be screaming in house it is the best scene so far :wub:Need to go zumba although its 10 pm right now...LoL:grin:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, naritul said:

Especially if the rumor is true about it wont be air tomorrow due the Christmas event...

can soomeone answer???

Long time lurker surfacing as today ending is again cinematic.

I think it is showing tomorrow at the same timing from the tvN website. :)

• Like 10

Funny DH

s5sG2YO.jpgDH crybaby..

Uncle, i don't need this CREDIT CARD. Please come back uncle...!

(and back sound, KS open the door, he comeback) LOL! :sweatingbullets:

v4rYnjh.pngDH: Uncleee... (hug) r u comeback? i love you uncle.

KS: Yes rite. Because i comeback, please give me back your card. 

and the rest scene make me laugh out loud :sweatingbullets:

Thank's a lot @alleram95

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, naritul said:

I made it, i was recording the drama.... 

which part do you want? how can i send those clips to you?

@naritul haha. you are an angel. okay i need the part on Kim So Hyun. because currently i am also engaging at "Ruler: Master of the Mask" site. where there are Loads of Kim So Hyun fans. tel u the truth. i wasnt a Gongyoo nor a LDW fans., neither am i KGE fan... i came here to sight for Kim So hyun, and was "Bonded" immediately by the melancholic warrior turned goblin, then i was all-in taken by spirited ET... BAM... couldnt resist ever since ep1. .. so i still want to go back to Ruler thread to tell them any KSH news.

so, KSH gif or photos pls. :wub:

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, o--ILuvUKnow--o said:

oh and here I am with my thought that ET can't hold the sword because she doesn't have the Queen's Ring, I thought it must have something to do with it. But ep.7 ending really freaked me out

It s freaking me out too. I thought she could only hold the sword after wearing the ring. But I was wrong. It was too sudden that she tried to pull out sword. I can't make any assumption for next plot...

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, o--ILuvUKnow--o said:

oh and here I am with my thought that ET can't hold the sword because she doesn't have the Queen's Ring, I thought it must have something to do with it. But ep.7 ending really freaked me out

3 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

It s freaking me out too. I thought she could only hold the sword after wearing the ring. But I was wrong. It was too sudden that she tried to pull out sword. I can't make any assumption for next plot...

I think the ring is linked more to the King-Queen Grim-Sunny story line. 

• Like 9