Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

(Another article on Yoong Jae in Goblin news)

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae In Talks To Join “Descendants Of The Sun” Writer’s New Fantasy Drama

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae In Talks To Join “Descendants Of The Sun” Writer’s New Fantasy Drama

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae is in talks for tvN’s new drama “Goblin” (tentative title), which will be starring Gong YooKim Go Eun, and Lee Dong WookYoo In Nais also discussing a role in the drama.

If the casting is finalized, Yook Sungjae will be playing Yoo Duk Hwa, the rebellious eldest grandson of a major corporate family. This will be his first drama since SBS’s “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” last year.

“Goblin” is a story by Kim Eun Sook, the writer of hit dramas “Secret Garden” and “Descendants of the Sun.” The drama is about a “goblin” (Gong Yoo), who needs a human bride in order to end his immortal life, and a grim reaper, who suffers from amnesia. They somehow end up meeting and living together, whether by fate or by curse.

“Goblin” is scheduled to air after “K2,” which stars Ji Chang Wook and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/25/btobs-yook-sungjae-talks-join-descendants-sun-writers-new-fantasy-drama/

• Like 6

Suddenly while I am doing my assignments ,Goblin pop up into my mind and i got a feeling that i am goona ship LDW and GY by the end of this drama ,and i 'll make a shipper thread for those contrast angles 

:grin::blush:

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

Suddenly while i am doing my assigments ,Goblin pop up into my mind and i got a feeling that i am goona ship LDW and GY by the end of this drama ,and i 'll make a shipper thread from those contrast angles 

:grin::blush:

WIOW Goblin Bromance It Will Be The Best Drama Of My Life Than :heart:

• Like 4

I can imagine Wookie brings his victims to the house, but Gong Yoo releases them.

• Like 6

Here the confirmed casts-shooting most likely maintained Canada for few episodes

Cq_z09zWEAQh8uT.jpg

• Like 7

Yes, all are confirmed and they will have script reading tomorrow (30th August).

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=382&aid=0000498770&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160829

I wonder when't we'll see pics from script reading. I bet not soon.

And I wonder as well who and which scens will be shooting in Canada. Not sure that girls will go there. 

• Like 10

my imagination of Gream Reaper, luring the soul b4 killing them

-for Goblin, still searching any fan made

cr:owner

0Vs0rnV.jpg

jIsye3b.jpg

rEBTP8F.jpg

• Like 8

Gong Yoo And Yook Sung Jae Will Be uncle And Nephew I Can Imagine Their Chemistry From Now 
I'm Still Not Happy With KGE But I Will Watch It For The Rest Of The Cast 

• Like 4

Fantasy romance Goblin secures main cast and PD

GongYoo_KimGoEun1.jpg

So it’ll be a reunion between writer and PD after all: PD Lee Eung-bok of KBS’s monster hit Descended From the Sun has been confirmed for Goblin, writer Kim Eun-sook’s next drama over at tvN. PD Lee very recently quit his post at KBS, and as suspected, the timing coincided perfectly for him to reunite with Kim Eun-sook on her new fantasy romance, which has also now confirmed its main cast.

Gong Yoo (Big) stars in this modern-day fantasy series as a goblin, a protector of souls who guides people to the afterlife once they’ve passed. He doesn’t want to be immortal anymore and seeks a human bride, played by Kim Go-eun (Cheese in the Trap), in order to end his immortality. I hope there’s going to be more to her bride character than is ever given in these press releases, because I like these actors and I want them to get meaty characters.

The drama is about the goblin’s strange living arrangement with Lee Dong-wook(Bubblegum), an amnesiac reaper who takes souls. His love interest will be played byYoo Inna (One More Happy Ending), whose character is a beautiful, sunny woman loved by all men. While encountering hardship in her reckless life, she’ll meet the reaper and begin to change. I can see them being so cute together, especially if he’s a grumpypants. Or is that just my prejudice, that all reapers are grumpy?

LeeDongWook_YooInna_YookSungJae1.jpg

Also recently confirmed is Yook Sung-jae (Village: Secret of Achiara), who has signed on to play Gong Yoo’s nephew, a third-generation chaebol heir with a rebellious streak. He’s a troublemaker, but he’ll begin to live a different life because of his uncle. Well, the good news is that this really DOES make Yook Sung-jae Gong Yoo’s puppy, so yay for that.

The bad news: This probably means that the goblin is also a chaebol, at least one family branch removed? It’s not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but historically the rich heroes in this writer’s past dramas have been jerks with few redeeming qualities, so I’m suddenly nervous about that. Please, drama gods, if this is true, make the goblin shunned by his family so he can grow up poor!

Goblin plans to hold a script reading on August 30, and begin shoots in September in Canada. It’ll air on Fridays and Saturdays in December.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/fantasy-romance-goblin-secures-main-cast-and-pd/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7

CrCV-MjUkAEyaAT.jpg

CrCV-MqUkAAIH4Y.jpg

I Think Yook Sung Jae Accept That Role Because Of Gong Yoo Do you Guys remember When He Imitated Train To Busan
Because He Like That Movie He Wont To Work With GY And Tomorrow He's Gonna Meet With Him Ohhh I Can't Wait

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Does anyone know where in Canada they will be shooting for the drama? :D 

@Yasaman Asghari as far as I know it will be shooting in Banff national park 

• Like 6

There's something strange GY character supposed to be a servant who stabbed by his master sword and then he became a goblin but how he'll be uncle to  chaebol boy:huh::huh:

• Like 5

Is There Any Update For The Script Reading Today? I Wont To See Gongy And Wooky Together 

• Like 5