Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

yesssss! I am beyond happy! KGE (my girl crush) , GONG YOO (the one and only , MY NUMBER ONE korean male CRUSH) AND LDW in one drama ! This could be haven ! :wub::wub:

ps: I have just went through some of the old  posts in this thread , and I am really sad to see that many comments are bashing and belittling the talent of KGE and reducing her to her appearance,  that doesn't suit some of the tastes! In my eyes she is so unique and beautiful. Her smile is just so charming . It makes all her face so radiant ! I don't see how is she seen as ugly at all? and her physic is no joke . Why do people only appreciate artificial beauty? only those who had some job done to their faces are considered beautiful. Or top actresses with natural beautiful faces but little talent in acting are well received and loved by the audience . This is so sad.  KGE is one hell of a good actress and she portrayed Seol character in CITT perfectly . She was supposed to not dress prettily and not care much about her outfits coz Seol was  from a poor family and a hard working student. She was so perfect and her acting and look fitted the characters perfectly . So many times I saw those pretty faces actresses showing some awkward acting and no body complains about that . At least for KGE when she cried, I cried along and when she was happy it made me automatically in a good mood. Long story short, I wish her best of luck in this drama and I hope she will never be discouraged by those stupid comments about her look. She is a young beautiful, fresh-faced and competent actress. Kim GoEun FTW :*

• Like 17

Wait - what - they are both confirmed... that is not good - that is sooo not good - when those two men will become rivals I´m in deeeeeeeep Trouble..... Heaven and Hell - I have a Problem... Sure - I love it - but still ... I´m for sure in Trouble.... 

help crazy rabbit

• Like 4

On 6/15/2016 at 6:21 PM, lkgy99 said:
let the battle begin :angry:

They will occupy different time slot if I'm not mistaken so there will be no ratings war.... 

I was get to see a Running Man episode with Gong Yoo as their guest...also then I re-watch RM episode with Lee Dong Wook also as their guest. seeing the two of them I can say the drama will be interesting as both has kinda same sly thinking...and very funny in their real life. seeing how Gong Yoo trying to survive in RM, also Dong Wook compete in take ownership of the weapon in RM, I can see both of them very competitive yet very funny aso. so the bromance will be very anticipated by me. 

• Like 7

Omoo so it's really Kim Go Eun who play the leading lady... what happen to my YEH... my dream of seeing her in drama this year is vanished too.... help crazy rabbit

honestly I'm not a fan of KGE, even in cheese in the trap where I admit the drama is Jjang but.... oh why...is it because the drama going to be air at TVN so they pick KGE (again).... 

• Like 4

THIS actress and the lead actress in BM is look a like, did they family or korean entertiment in favour to pick the similiar face in this industry lately...? so confusing but the good is both know how to act . for Goblin i wish the story is more good then dots  strangely i more like SG then dots.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Is it up against legend of the blue sea ? same time slot?

No legend of the blue sea on Wed Thur while Goblin on Fri Sat :)

• Like 3

Idk if you know, guys. Drama most likely will be partly filmed in extremely beautiful place - Banff National Park, Canada. Can't wait to see those scenes which will be shoot there.

And I can't wait for news to be released about further casting, some details and probably their airport pics when departing to Canada. 

Do we have here fans from Canada?

Banff National Park, Canada

kep02.jpg

Destination_Signature_Banff_Springs_Hote9901a02ba3acad91d7d48c7c0f525ddd

Summer1.jpg

• Like 11

Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun and Lee Dong Wook? I am sold! And the drama plot sems to be something different. I am all for fantasy as anything goes in fantasy.

I admit I am a huge fan of KGE and have seen almost all her movies (Canola ! Somehow I have to watch this) and I am sure I will be watching Train from Busan with Gong Yoo before this drama airs.

PS. What beautiful scenery ! It may become a hit with viewers much like that place in Descendants of the Sun.

• Like 9

Gong Yoo Will played as Goblin 'Kim Shin'

And Lee Dong Wook Will played as Death Angel 'Wang Yeo'

• Like 7

Hello, I'm new here :) 

Glad to know kim go eun confirmed the female lead. I read many bad comments to her :( 

I like kim go eun, she have her own charms. 

And I think there will be 2 story, I meant both gong yoo and lee dong wook have their own stories..

And i think we just waiting the drama and support the actor and actress :D 

I'm sorry if my english is really bad :( :sweatingbullets:

Have a good day ;) 

• Like 9

does Kim Go Eun really confirm to be lead female? I haven't seen a news from any official source. I tweeted one of news source on my country last night, but the admin said that KGE hasn't confirmed the role. Yet, when I read the thread here they say KGE already confirmed. so which is right?:confused:

• Like 3

It's funny how many people compare the looks of KGE and PSD (Park So Dam) together and say they look alike. Don't get me wrong, I agree they have some similarities. But looking at all the other celebrities that have made a certain amount of plastic surgery procedures (and they all do the same procedure), how come not many are comparing their looks with each other? Both KGE and PSD are unique in that they sincerely look more "non-celebrity Korean" than others, many comments I have read agree on this part. But still netizens will bash on their looks because of their natural looking beauty. I have seen comments saying that one certain actress didn't deserve to become a female lead actress in a drama, only because of her looks. Should I even comment on how shallow this sounds? :rolleyes: 

For you who doesn't really like KGE and her acting, maybe because of CITT (I personally thought she acted very naturally and she became her character), I do recommend watching her in a movie or two. Maybe "Monster"? Her character there is very unique. :blush: 

On a different note, I'm looking forward to this drama! Fell in love with Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince and haven't really watched anything else with him afterwards. The photos from Canada looks beautiful! Thank you @Princi_86 !

And I give you my clear proof that I am a complete expert in photo manipulation right here. This is obviously how they're gonna look in the drama, right?

unnamed_zpsvdp5eerr.png 
I really made it to try to give you all the giggles, I swear the awfulness is intended!

• Like 15

^
she confirmed in NAVER and i really hope this is not true because I really hate her :P

4 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

^
she confirmed in NAVER and i really hope this is not true because I really hate her :P

yes she's confirmed but for me i like her she's talented i know there're many who hated her in CITT  i didn't watch it so i won't comment on her acting there but try watching her movies she's so talented and natural in her acting especially in the coin locker girl and memories of the sword :)

• Like 5