[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Its funny we miss the 20 years ET in here..but this we want for early right...This is reason I dont like amnesia scene because need make starts to romantic again..

dont wory the preview always misleading us..we know already accept episode 9 right..I need to wait 11 a.m to watch last night episode...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

Could the accident involve Sunny?!?!??

In the preview for ep 15, Sunny said some weird stuff!!! Something along the lines of "In our next life, I hope the wait is short and the meeting is long."

that sounds like a farewell!!!:bawling:

The GR has cried a million times in the last 5 episodes!!! Can he just get a happy ending!?!?!?!

Im hoping for a happy ending for WangSun but basing it on the preview for episode 15, I think it won't.. such a sad sad love story :(

• Like 5

3 hours ago, soultree said:

Omo omo omo what is this accident, i think the hug is after the accident , since she is saying mianhe 

omo omo wanna be optimistic aaaaaaaaaa

Or is she saying sorry because of what (will) happen to Sunny? (If Sunny will die?) 

• Like 4

I'm camping here later cos I wanna see the casts attend the dinner. Hope chingus here can share the pics with us. I'm just so sad it's really over! I hope the crews will post their pics with the casts. 

Best of all, they all gonna watch the kiss/bed scene together. Kekeke...:lol: oh how I wish we could be the fly in that room! 

• Like 11

Kdrama characters need to learn basic driving lessons. A truck barelling towards a car/pedestrian is a norm in all dramas. Why is the truck driver driving so fast in a street like that, its not even a highway. 

I get it if the writer wants everyone dead by the end of the series, but why bring the truck of doom in this. There are other ways. That truck is too cliched.

I cant wait for todays ep 15 and 16 because i need closure for wangsun! Please writer-nim. Please give them closure. If not, i hope you'll make a spin-off drama with wangsun as the lead. Or maybe a special short series to share their story. Huhuhu. Wangsun crying again in the previews. Oh my poor grims :tears:

Edit: have you guys seen the preview for tomorrow, with you which will air in goblins time slot next week? Even in this drama there will be a mini truck of death and a car crash. Hohoho

Spoiler

• Like 7

Come to think about it.... 9 years away is still better than 20 years. Remember that before meeting Euntaek, Kim Shin always have to travel abroad and stay somewhere far for 20 years then come back to the Yoo household as a new identity so that his immortal status won't be discovered (?). I think that's why the chairman's will has to pass on in generation because 20 years is a long time span and chairman want to make sure the Yoo's heirs to know Kim Shin.

When he wanders in the limbo (between life and death) time is nothing to him. Time does not exist there. It could have took longer for him to return to Euntaek. 

• Like 11

Firstly. Thank you live recappers. Again. 

Secondly....I GRINNED like an idiot when I saw the preview of tommorow. Then I wished I didn't see the second preview. Then I WOKE UP this morning to the **###??!!*** teaser. Like ***###@@-""".

WHAT IS THAT?!!!! JINJA JINJA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!

Ok. I am not a accept anyone dying. I need my happy ending. And NO.  NO reincarnation. Come on... I don't need another high school Eun Tak. We waited so long for the time jump. I am so dropping this if it happens. 

Now. My morning is ruined. I am gonna have to repeat myself that this is KES. She promised happy endings. Now I just need to pray that happy endings not in the form of reincarnation. Jebal. 

• Like 8

Lol

The real episode is never as sad as the previews. These TvN people have a knack for making the viewers feel terrible before providing them with some honest to God good Goblin awesomeness :lol:

I actually did end up watching the live stream on my cell phone and I almost squeeled when I saw the review, however I had to restrain myself as I in the ICU HAHAHHAAA :D

Also the reason why JET had to wait like 9 years till KS returned is beacuse

1. All the 9 no ages holds a significant place in Korean culture I suppose. Like that other TvN drama "nine plus boys".

2. The PD wanted to provide us with a good bed scene between the 2, without making us,the viewers, feel icky about it hahahah...I mean a 1000 year old Goblin with a 19 year old (though I didn't mind it) = what?!!!

But a 1000 year old Goblin with a mature 29 year old woman = squeallllllllll :wub: PD nim had to make JET older to make the intimate scenes more digestible for the viewers lol

Good thing I will be free from hospital by the time the last epis air, so wohoooooooooo. 

• Like 15

Now that everyone is saying - ET will die and KS will wait for her to be reincarnated over and over again... is this the Sorrowful Love  that ET said and she wants to make a bet  (that profound love can last a thousand years and forever.) 

908EAE48-87A4-4BA0-8B6B-D370931976B3_zps

and it makes sense since the title is 'Goblin: The Lonely and Great God' 

Ahh jinjja, this series is driving me crazy. 

Btw, just like everyone , I want to know why everyone forgot GR? What's behind it. Looking forward tonight.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, bluesunny3 said:

Me coming into this forum to talk about this hilarious scene but everyone is still upset about the preview :lol:

Hahhaa..I love this part..what we say kantoi in english...He just childish and want to return back...May be he shocked look Et just at front the door...

• Like 12

I haven't been able to watch the episode, but only saw clips and clips on youtube along with photos. Thank you everyone for posting all recaps and everything! I am soo happy that Kim Shin is back, but I also want a happy ending. 

Saw the previews for tomorrow's episode! Soo excited, but at the same time soo heart broken!! Don't separate them.. :bawling:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Firstly. Thank you live recappers. Again. 

Secondly....I GRINNED like an idiot when I saw the preview of tommorow. Then I wished I didn't see the second preview. Then I WOKE UP this morning to the **###??!!*** teaser. Like ***###@@-""".

WHAT IS THAT?!!!! JINJA JINJA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!

Ok. I am not a accept anyone dying. I need my happy ending. And NO.  NO reincarnation. Come on... I don't need another high school Eun Tak. We waited so long for the time jump. I am so dropping this if it happens. 

Now. My morning is ruined. I am gonna have to repeat myself that this is KES. She promised happy endings. Now I just need to pray that happy endings not in the form of reincarnation. Jebal. 

I'm with you watch lived ep.14 and by the time the previews ended i was grinning like a fool but then came back here and read post about the 2nd preview and then watched and I'm damn don't tell me that one couple or maybe both not be together.

Spoiler

There was a pic of what it looks like ET driving her SUV when a truck seems like is going to collided with her car which is almost same scenario when KS saw the accident of truck colliding with the buses that EY was on but KS save her and everyone that was on the buses.

Now on the pic where ET is driving GR is on the scene so I wonder if something happen here with GR because he is a reaper he should not interfere with human life/death but maybe he does because either due to the promise to KS not to take ET or maybe Sunny is on the scene.

Something tells me that GR may have to go to some trial like KS did by no choosing to go with god but staying in a limbo until found his way back to ET.  It feels now that the gods gave a 2nd chance to KS&ET so the question is will the gods allow GR and Sunny to have a 2nd chance too?  I hope too because everyone had suffered a lot but have been able to come to forgive and find peace with what happened in the past.

In less than 11 hrs we will know what is the answers to all our question about our 2 couples and hopefully for the other characters as well.

Finger cross and it will be a beautiful ending.

• Like 9

Just finished watching with subs,

NOW, my heart is for GR....Please make him happy, i dont know howwwww, but he deserves Sunny :heartbreak::heartbreak:

This thread is being crazy because of the preview but many expert drama monsters here, sharing the possibilities so that helps a lot for my fragile heart. I see much craze on Instagram because they just share preview with caption so everyone thinks it will be bad ending for both couple -_--_-

• Like 15