[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/check-out-the-fun-atmosphere-on-the-set-of-goblin

Check out the fun atmosphere on the set of 'Goblin'
By KpopJoA   20 hours ago

The cast members of 'Goblin' are indeed a comical bunch as revealed in behind the scenes footage during shooting on January 6.  Despite the bitter cold, the actors and actresses gave it their all to brighten the atmosphere on set.

There was great chemistry between actors Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook on set, making witty ad libs.  Behind the scene footages can also be seen through Naver's 'V' App.

The highlight of the clip appeared to be the unforgettable "Fried Egg and Bean Sprout" scene where character Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) compares the grim reaper (Lee Dong Wook) in a white coat, and Sunny (Yoo In Na) dressed in a yellow fur coat, extensively.  

Gong Yoo acted silly during the shoot, making the producers and staff members laugh out loud.  An entertaining, envious scene was also revealed.  Kim Go Eun hands a hot pack to Lee Dong Wook while filming.  

Gong Yoo rushes after them, snatching the hot pack from Lee Dong Wook, saying, "Hey Dong Wook, this is mine. Give it to me!"

Check out the fun atmosphere on set below.

(pls check out the actual site for the video clip)

• Like 4

Last post before sleep...

FB_IMG_1483806886850.jpg

Although Kim shin can control weather

Although Kim Shin can make the gold

Although Kim Shin can stop the time

Although Kim Shin have sword to kill

In the end 

he only can silent cry:bawling:

to look people loved died..

thats destiny for Kim Shin

• Like 22

http://www.thebitbag.com/gong-yoo-reveals-body-shop-endorsement-instagram-goblin-k-drama-still-dominates-ratings/218745

Gong Yoo Reveals Body Shop Endorsement On Instagram; Goblin K-Drama Still Dominates Ratings

gong-yoo-body-shop.jpg?w=880

(pls read the actual site for the reports...)
BTW.. it is REALLY, TRULY, SERIOUSLY. HIGH TIME, that everyone out beside stop talking about fabulous Kim GE's looks, or Gongyoo's ahjussi's romance... so should they STOP talking about overly usage of PPL.....too much PPL... SO WHAT?????
MY WISH... I WANT TO SPEND THAT SILLY VERY CENTS, ITS STILL MY WISH... and every fans' wish...
i want to eat Subway, Baskin-Robbins ,... change my phone from LG to Samsung.. splashing myself with White musk... buy canon camera... So? at least Kim Eunsook wrote in all the PPL so skillfully weaved into the plot... i take my hat off to her....

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Last post before sleep...

Although Kim shin can control weather

Although Kim Shin can make the gold

Although Kim Shin can stop the time

Although Kim Shin have sword to kill

In the end 

he only can silent cry:bawling:

to look people loved died..

thats destiny for Kim Shin

@shynaz beautifully written post...
so... let him from now on,.. cry onto that weaken but warm shoulders. enshroud in her embrace, when ever the rain just couldnt stop falling when he cannot control the weather of his heart.

that was One of the most saddened scene in whole 12 ep......
a 940 years immortals... after witnessed how many hundreds and thousands of death... yet a single loved one death, is as dear to him as he was the only one relative left.. and he wept as much it was his first family member's death... who say hearts will grew cold after witnessed numerous death.. at least the goblin's heart still beats, still pain...
just let this stop... and don't let him mourn the Most excruciating pain of them all...  EunTak's death,
@SeGafanlady said, in Kim Eunsook we trust.. for awesome "Forceful-Deep-Wet-Long" Kisses.. so shall i trust her, not to write the Most painful sad ending...  Kim Eunsook, pls grant mortal lives back to goblin and reaper. i want to believe, after credits roll at end of Ep16, we can believe, they will experience many nights of "forceful-Deep-Wet-Long" kisses..

althought we only saw the back of KS's when he cried.. but that total breaking down sobbing was so haunting to your senses.... gongyoo really knows how to cry. i should say goblin and reaper weep pretty well, pretty real, this ep.

• Like 10

Saw a quick look at Ep12 raw.

Is DH a god or a vessel.

I thought earlier that he might be working for the god, since he isn't adverse to side gigs, but didn't think he was a god.

Did Ep12 provide an answer.

EDIT: having seen Ep 12 subbed, I say vessel.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Saw a quick look at Ep12 raw.

Is DH a god or a vessel.

I thought earlier that he might be working for the god, since he isn't adverse to side gigs, but didn't think he was a god.

Did Ep12 provide an answer.

Yes, in ep 12, Deokhwa was possessed by the deity/god/butterfly, when the butteflies(load of them) flies away, Deokhwa passed out and when he's awake, he's back like his old self, the Deokhwa that we all know (re: who love credit card).

• Like 10

I wonder why ET couldn't see the female ghost again?We saw her talking with that evil ghost...what is happening?She pretended or she really could not see her?I'm so confuse...thanks everybody for updates i can't wait the subtiles!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, blademan said:

definitely cried for this scene more than I have for any other depressing scene in this show. Even the ones involving KS and ET....

LDW and YIN's acting here daebak!

Me too. I was watching all the cuts on IG...this one , tonight, moved me the most. Hats off to LDW and YIN. :bawling:

Just finished watching with sub. This episode is legit the best so far. I cried three times, tried so hard to swallow my tears since my kids&hubby were asleep. The most touching scenes are :

-Shin's silent cry when Chairman Yoo passes.

-ET hugs Shin to console him, nobody ever does that for him for hundreds of years, it's so heartbreaking to finally see how immortality is the loneliest curse of all.

-Sunny&GR's 'kiss and goodbye' scene.

-Shin&Sun reunion scene.

Argghhh..now another week of torture. *sob*

And Shin's sword can't even touch PJW? What the fudge was that???? I'm terrified for our OTPs now.

• Like 13

Another breathtaking episode today. Loads of revelations and angst but a couple of ShinTak OTP moments. Please let them all have happy endings. Another week to go before the next episode is out. I'll probably do a Goblin Ep1-12 marathon or watch Coffee Prince, Hello My Teacher to curb my Gong Yoo addiction. :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, itzibitzispider said:

I clicked the pic-link from @phuphuong151 it just conformed what I believed ... so not such a big spoiler, but still

I will believe in the happy end for all ... ET-KS, GR-Sunny, DH-KS-GR

Oh maaan, can you please please dm me.. i want to see the pic oso pleaseeeeee thank youuuu

• Like 2

Poor Kim Sun

- In the past (Goryeo), Wang Yeo said she was on Kim Shin's side.

- In present times, Kim Shin says she is on Wang Yeo's side.

poor girl can't find a way out between these 2 boys.

Does anyone think that KS will still keep his promise to the previous king, ie to continue to protect WY?

Hope ET still has a chance to draw the sword, her lifeline is still ticking away . . .  and WY picks up that same sword to slay PJW for killing off his family.

Think that is the only way PJW can be defeated . . . "betrayal" from the one whom he invested his whole life.

• Like 12

One more thing that I noticed, Sunny keeps touching her chest. I first thought she meant it as a heartache over the painful memories but I think it hurts really where she was shot with the arrow. I also think, next episode, Sunny and Eun Tak will run to put an end to GR and GB's fight.

• Like 10

sub is out, i just finish watching

- gr did look into sunny eyes tell her to forget about him... but later sunny doesnt answer her brother about wang yeo, so does she lost memory or not?

- et cant no longer see ghost... does it mean she no longer the gobin bride

- the sword on his chest appear when he happy but we havent seen it for quite some time

- the butterfly is no longer in deok hwa body

- how to kill that eunch... fr to file a report so he will ahve a report card?

- how can gr get his memory back?

i dont think anything will happen between gr and gb though

• Like 9