[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

the way GR hat drop... :blink:

i refuse to believe this will be sad. it always misleading, when it airing turn out it will be crazy and funny :w00t:.. but still let me summon all the kind hearted translator in here... pretty pleaseeeeeeee :wub:

@shynaz rather than lost memory i think is more like surprise?? if ET remember she ever give her spinach, and now she hug her it will be strange for ET. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

I saw GY's movie with Jeon Do Yeon and wow it is a G rated! too hot to handle I watched it for him since I'm not a fan of the leading actress (JDY) and I also watched KGE's movie and OMG she is so so so different than her role in Goblin.. KGE is the future A list that girl can act so good no wonder she won many awards!! 

I also agree with you that Gong Yoo is the one who suggested KGE to Kim Eun Sook because GY power determines the actress  that the he wanted to be pairing with.. it's really normal in Halyu Entertainment because pairing means chemistry and you need to like and adore your partner in order to build the genuine and great chemistry.

Imagine GY and KGE in a movie about love and passion between two adult.. a little bit thriller and lot's of bed scene.. I'M SOLD!! HERE TAKE MY MONEY!!! 

Yeahh,, me too. Ever since she played as Hong Seol in CITT i started to like this girl. She is incledibly talented and extraordinary. Although she is young but she can portray various character really really well. Thus, she get acknowledged by senior Actor/Actress :wub: And also IMO both GY and KGE like to act in a unique and extraordinary projects which is surprising and challenging. In other words,they seek for qualities not quantity. 

Haahahaha,, BRING ME IN TOO!! I SHIP THIS COUPLE SO MUCH :heart: 

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, shynaz said:

the preview...

Anyone I worried to Et... what happen to her?She just like lost memory when red woman hug ET.. 

Just worried because I dont ready with sad moments

I'm hoping it's her graduation day and RL just came to congratulate her.  Let's pray for that....

• Like 13

1 hour ago, MiharuD said:

Hello 'goblins' :) 

I just catched up with the latest episodes of Goblin and they are fantastic. I really like this drama, soft and calm... peacefully.. Gong Yoo best of the best as always!

And of course I google it to see how are the ratings (I knew about the first 2 eps) and guess what?! Richard Simmons comments about Gi Eun Tak character (chessy, childish, omo omo even manipulative daddy-puppy?! wtf?!?!..............) and OMG Kim Go Eun looks (ugly, tiny eyes etc)! WHAT THE ****!!!! I'm so done with knetz or whatever... some of them really don't know nothing about charm.. no, some of this knetz only like puppyeyes-babydoll-look-alike-face.. nothing to complain but just shut the richard simmon up! Not to mentions even some international fans think this way.. :( 

I'm not up to date with your comments on this thread but I'm sure this is the only site I will find people who share the same thoughts and feelings.. :bawling: 

Can't wait fot the next episodes! 

Never believe that guy.  He always has something nasty to say in just about EVERY drama.  He's just one bitter person.  Don't listen to him.

• Like 3

We didn't see any JET-KS scenes, I hope we will get to see them more the preview suggests and there will be funny scenes too.

The preview looks sad and it worries me. Can't wait to see the brother and sister and Sunny-GR interactions.

source.gif

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@rrmski hi chingu! Have we met before on a thread? Omo, your username sound so familiar to me. Did we meet on the Faith thread a long while back? That was the first thread I was quite active in. *Hugs* i am sending out a hug in case you are my old chingu from Faith. And if i got the wrong person, *hugs* anyways lol.

@vangsweetie637 I believe you are right! It's nice to see you again, my dear!

• Like 17

ok, calm down guys:sweatingbullets:

Hopefully we still have lovey-dovey and bickering moments of our OTP's. Though it seems more complicated conflicts come ahead.

Btw guys, can you tell me how reincarnation in Korean belief? Kim Sun normally won't remember her past as a queen right? Then how a normal way or human way to accept the fact about reincarnation?

• Like 9

Oh my the preview *sniff* It's gonna be so complicated and awkward. First with Sunny having to digest a hell lot of facts and then with Kim Shin to see his sister in front of him but unable to decipher their relationship or remember him 

I think Shamshin halmoni is just genuinely happy that Een Tak made it to university. Hopefully there is nothing more to their meeting. (Even if memory loss is taken as a possibility, for halmoni isn't taking out the sword from Shin the priority. Memory loss will just complicate it). I am more worried about that *hat drop*. Is the big revelation on cards? (High time. Its the 11th epi) 

Also i am glad for more flashbacks. We ll finally know the story behind the jade ring. More of kim so hyun is always welcome to me.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I have a troubled  feeling about that "Good Job" combined with the transfixed look on Eun Taks face. Red has an agenda  and Kim  Shin has ignored her so perhaps she does something to ET now...

i've the same feeling , i think deity is saying Good Job to ET coz she's lived well and she's lovely person till now but since goblin ignores her warning ET is near to her death :tears:

i don't know why but i've feeling each week 'll solve one of mysteries this week 'll solve GB& sunny sibling relation and GR&sunny relationship

the next week GR 'll remember everything and 'll solve GB&GR relationship they may fight each other but at the end GB 'll forgive GR

the last week 'll solve sword problem & life or death of all leads

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My translation for the preview (not 100% accurate)

SN: Welcome
KS: Sun-ah…
SN: Do you believe reincarnation or such a thing like that?
King: You have to make your decision. Will you live as my wife/queen or die as a sister of a traitor?
SN: What will happen to us?
RL: You have worked hard
SN: So this is your identity

Thank you for the translation @alleram95. It helps me to understand. Now, it will be hard time for WangYeo and KimSun. I have to prepared my self with kleenex. T_T....

Btw I will borrowed your translation for my ig post. Thank you chingu.

Edited by Visually-wandering
  • Like 6

Omg that preview!!! :tears: I have a lot of feelings right now I will probably become a mess after the episode :tears:

I am so concerned about the hat scene, I wonder if GR accidently drop his hat? Or Sunny? Will he be visible to Sunny while he was trying to stalk her? Omg what is she saying? I didn't expect this much Sunny and WangSun holy :tears: I wasn't expecting GR to reveal his identity omg

Also that Shin and Sunny scene!! :tears: After seeing Sunny asking questions about reincarnation, I wonder if Shin spilled some hints (as I don't think he will tell her everything) or Sunny came to think about it by herself?

I really hope there is no harm by that hug scene omg I am so worried for Euntak :tears: But we all know previews tend to be misleading ughhh. Friday, come faster!!!

edit: Omg she says ''so this is your identity''!!! omg omg omg:bawling:

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I'm hoping it's her graduation day and RL just came to congratulate her.  Let's pray for that....

I hope so...I want more scene Kim Shin and Et..Dear writer I trust you:wub:

I just want to say dont believe the preview...dont believe the preview...:phew:

• Like 8

12 hours ago, hushhh said:

I don't think ET was reincarnated.

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

LOL.. @hushhh... That's some theory you have there. I read that and laughed out loud.  People around me are now looking at me as if I lost a bolt or two. 

His horse indeed. 

• Like 10