[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

I'll stick to these thread as long as no official statement from GY agency if they are dating or not. Because no matter how I think about it, the press, the netizen will continue their speculations and gossips because of the popularity of #Goblin.

I also believe they already built strong relationship as friends so no matter rumors comes around, it won't ruin their friendship. They are celebrities and knows how showbiz industry works, for sure they just laughed about it.

• Like 11

@anrytoma Yes, he certainly deserves all the adulations bestowed on him now. He has come a long way since his debut 16 years ago. And he has transformed from a goofy young actor to a fine gentleman with excellent acting skills. 

You cannot help but feel so proud of him isn't it? A feeling that life is fair and beautiful. That if you do the things you love passionately, life will reward you accordingly in the end. It feels good.

And to top all that, at the pinnacle of his career he has finally found the love of his life. Can life get any better than this?

You were wrong, Kim Shin. The deities have always been on your side. Always on your side. 

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, hijojoba said:

I deleted the translation of KGE recent article ( News from The Brave Reporter 3 show) because its different from what reporter said on the show. The reporter who reported it knows Kim Goeun and Kim Goeun also knows her . They followed each other in instagram. 

If you want to watch the program you can watch it on youtube :)

So what is the truth please, if they know each other.... I can't sleep for sure...afraid of what I'm gonna hear...

• Like 2

Spoiler

22 April Japanese Magazine reservation/ release,  sorry I google translate this thing.

not sure whether it's only GY -related or it's the same magazine that interviewed the casts back then

@hijojoba So it's The Brave Reporter 3 ep 208? Thanks, I'll see it once there's subs! I know that it's the kinda dodgy show that likes to report singer A is dating actor B and so on -__- 

But a report saying they're not dating is practically consistent with the official reports from the agency ,so that's alright lol. It could be a move to reduce uproar and protecting the actress from extreme myoppa fans especially since the reporter is a friend of GE.

Or she's maybe a friend but not close enough to know her  real relationship status mwahahaha

• Like 7

Awwww, gotta love a dad who would be there for his daughter. And my inner Kermit said, they were drinking to celebrate the good news....muahahahaha. Good riddance!!!  :phew:

**** Those that are worried, don't be. This ship won't sink. Its destination to paradise is confirmed long time ago. So, have faith ya. Fighting!! **** #NonDeluluAnnouncement

• Like 14

Thanks for the clarification! I'll take back any bad comments I made about the reporter :( I hope Nam reporter continues to be on the good side of journalism ^^ Honestly, I google translate the article, and it sounds rather negative. And  those article writer -.- this is not the first time they're putting words into people's mouths and editing answers to support their fictional writings.

btw, it's really sweet to know that the first person she relies on is her father :) I mean she also asked her father about the Eungyo's role, right?

• Like 6

@hijojoba can you give us the link if the video, coz seriously the writer has different version of their article..it only means these writer are the problem,, if u check daum, jongang ilbo, naver, these news about GY and GE was written by different reporters.. They make their own explanation that's why comments from netizens bashing these reporter for reporting these thing.

1LhoYUn.jpg

• Like 5

I'm here to say Goodbye to everyone of you. Apparently I'm permanently banned from Soompi. With ridiculous accusations. To all shippers here, enjoy this ship. Trust me, this ship will reach its destination. Have faith and keep shipping without me and my other friends. Fighting!! 

• Like 2

ANNOUNCEMENT:

As you may already be aware, several of the GongGo shippers have been permanently or temporarily banned. This is because the Soompi staff has found solid evidence of those members cyberbullying others in a very serious and threatening manner, which is ILLEGAL. We have a no-tolerance policy for crimes of this nature and have taken the actions deemed necessary without the involvement of law enforcement. We have shown leniency in this regard.

My "ownership" of the thread is temporary until a more suitable GongGo shipper can be found to steer your ship... the right way. If there are any volunteers, feel free to speak up.

- Soompi staff
(Tagging SP mods @angelangie and @LavelyShai as well as admin @Hanyeoun)

EDIT://

For more information on our policies, please click here for the public announcement.

• Like 7

The mems were sanctioned for multiple violations, including but not limited to the following:

1. They collected personal info and used it as a leverage to threaten the IG users who had been habitually stealing their content. While the stalking and threats were done within IG grounds and other means, planning and post-threat discussion were done via Soompi PM.

2. They encouraged Soompiers who were part of that PM to engage in illegal activities.

3. They intimidated and badmouthed Soompiers who visited this thread. 

4. They claimed to own this thread and instituted their own rules, overriding forum rules. 

While you befitted from their insider info and proactive shipping, they were not responsible shippers at all. A responsible shipper does not take the law for granted. I don't care whether you sympathize with them, leave this forum and/or make a fuzz about us mods. Of course, they didn't add you to that private thread so you don't know the extent of their actions. What I care about is that you understand the gravity of the situation. Do not threaten to ruin someone's life just because you passionately love a celebrity.  But if you choose to do so, do it outside of our site. Live horribly at your own expense. 

• Like 8

Let me add my name to those who are in support of closing down this thread. The whole banning/suspension of the original members and the cyber bullying allegations have left a bitter taste in everybody's mouth. It will never be a fun place anymore where everybody can post freely- there will always as be lingering feelings of anger and sadness associated with the way the situation was handled. As everybody have pointed out over and over again,  this thread will always be associated with the original members - as they were the ones who molded and made this thread come alive out of their hard work and sweat to be what it was today. It use to be a fun and informative place for GongGo shippers - not a barren place of bitter feelings as it is currently now.

I've been a silent lurker here on this thread since day 1(this is my first post on this thread), when @JaneyBae and company first started this thread to create a safe haven for those who started shipping GY with KGE during the airing of Goblin. Unlike other actors and actresses who have a large Korean and international fan base to support and protect them, KGE does not have that kind of support and protection. She was receiving more unreasonable hate than any of the other actresses or actors. Therefore, the members here became protective over what kind of shipping information and material can be released or posted so that it would not hurt both KGE and GY's  images or reflect negatively on them. When IG stole their work and posted as theirs, they fought to keep the materials in Soompi. I think every poster on different social media platforms (soompi, twitter, IG) would not be happy if someone stole their work that they spent hours on and posted as their own. Plus you lose control of your work and others can twist it and take it out of context. I see nothing wrong with fighting back to protect your work. Also, some of those IGs were taunting and engaging war of words with them. I don't see why they can't defends themselves.

I'm only privy to what's posted on the public forum so I can't comment much on what went on in the PM besides what the mods posted here and what the former members posted in IG. Some may perceive some of their actions in the public postings as heavy handed but I understand where they're coming from.  Plus, if there was some bullying going on, I don't understand why the moderators did not step in at the time and give them warnings if they had issues with it. Same with when they entered the members PM - instead of immediately addressing the issue, they joke and happily interacted with the members before hitting them in the face with the accusations and ban/suspension. As for PM, what was said in the PM should stay there privately unless it's posted publicly for the public to see. There are many groups with their own PM, their own underground. It's suppose to be a private place where you can freely express yourselves/vent without hurting others as long as you don't act on it or post for the public to see. It's scary to think the mods can invade my privacy anytime if I'm deemed to violate their rules.

These are my personal thoughts on the whole situation. This will be my first and last post here. 

Once again, I vote we close this thread down. There are too many lingering painful memories here. It's best to start anew, a new beginning with new happy memories. As for me, I will say good-bye. Thank you for the happy times.

• Like 18