[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Since it's evident than moderators have decided to start censuring threads and deleting posts that simply state fact and opinion, I'm going to repost.

Disclaimer: I'm a lurker on the Goblin drama, Goblin couple, Gong Yoo, and Kim Go Eun threads.

@Icy00Swirl I think your post is one of the most malicious things I've ever read. I lurked on this thread since about a week of it's creation. It used to be my home on Soompi and I loved reading people's comments. While I do agree with you that the founders are not the reason that we should be shipping in the first place, THEY created a safe shipping zone in a time when it was taboo to ship a "dating" woman with Gong Yoo. I've read three pages of the actual contributing members saying they want the thread shut down. Out of all the comments, you seem to be the only snake that popped up to show your distain for the original members. It's very evident that you did not like them. You say that the netizens made this thread what it was, and you're right, they did. And now you can see those same netizens on the other site thriving. They're still shipping, they haven't stopped and the fandom has grown but YOU seem to be the one who can't move on. 

As a disclaimer, when the thread members (banned members and others) moved, I did too and don't read on Soompi too often cause the fun is at the other site. It's shocking to me how you think by spamming this thread under the guise of "updates", you think you can drown out all of the people who want this thread shut down. If you like updates so much, go make your own thread. Why ride on the coattails of other people's work. I can see that you came in much later and have only ever been critical of the members here. You're not a particularly contributing member, never have been and if I were to ask any of the kind people on this thread if they remember you, they won't (apart from maybe being the ONLY person to be happy when our dear friends got banned which is shameful to say the least and shows a lot about your personality). 

I wont even comment on what happen to those banned members since you and I both don't know the entire story so it is entirely inappropriate to be bringing it up. Quit being the only jerk on this thread. You look like a snake in the grass and it reflects on you in a very negative way. No one’s fooled by your spamming and if you’re speaking on legality, you just did something illegal and against the Soompi Terms of Conditions (for which I will be reporting you). For a “moral” person, you didn’t think twice before doing the illegal thing huh?

PS. Your manip suck. 

@angjay Ah snakes helping other snakes. Go back to your GY thread since you clearly don't ship Gong Yoo and Go Eun. Or do you want another verbal rant from me? Hungry for seconds? I also suggest you stop profile stalking me, creep

This thread is filled with snakes and vultures who see the opportunity to take other people's work and ride their coattails. For anyone who wants to ship the GY and GE duo, please see the posts on the previous page and go to that IG. That's where we all are now. The ship isn't abandoned, it's moved.

Wow, is this the Gong Yoo/Goblin drama thread? Am I lost?

It honestly looks really desperate and sad on the part of moderators to be the only ones posting on the forum. This pathetic forum is now made up of only moderators and GY fans.

Moderators look like they're wrapped up in the GY thread fingers, kinda shows how little you guys have going on in your own lives.

You guys smell that? It's the smell of desperate turds.

I would say "please direct me to the GY and GE thread" but I already know where it is, @officialgonggo clearly.

PS: Your manips (if you can even call it that) still suck and the sparks on your mod names look like pee stains :D

• Like 1

Spoiler

@badjennifer 

We frequent different parts of the forum regularly and respond in kind. We're not special, just regular members like you with added responsibility. The whole site is our priority. 

Moderator Note:

Please kindly keep on topic, anything not related to the Goblin Couple or the actors themselves shall be removed.

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/16/watch-gong-yoo-discusses-life-popularity-preview-cnn-interview/

Moderator Note:

This is the last time I will ask that this thread be kept on topic. I repeat, anything not related to Gong Yoo or Kim Go Eun will be removed. Members may also be issued a warning and have their content moderated before being posted.

@badjennifer

Spoiler

I'm not sure either. It looks like a discriminatory attitude for me. I remember that the last time I was here, everyone can post some contents that are not related to the couple or the actors. Maybe the moderators will start removing those posts? I'm not very sure. I mean they post those accusation notice without putting it under spoiler tag.

Also, I get which weird posts you're talking about. These days I got email notifications from this thread, and I saw all the replies are either trolling or quite desperate (I must admit they're quite funny sometimes). One account even go all the way to other forums in both soompi and akp to troll and leave negative vibes. It is really strange . If you didn't tag me, I wouldn't even dare to post anything here.

Anyway, I agree with your earlier posts, and I hope you won't get any unfair treatment in the future. Enjoy your time in Soompi!

P.S You're too nice to be called badjennifer lol

@nearsea

Spoiler

I'm happy to see a familiar user post again! That'll probably your last post here. I hope that they won't badmouth or bother you anymore. 
Have a nice day!

@MadraRua

Spoiler

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT, NO BULLYING
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. Constant bullying will result in a permanent ban on your account and all future accounts. Depending on severity, we may provide user data to local authorities.

What does your like on nearsea's post mean? You don't even try to explain your attitude to her/him. Subtle bashing is still a bash (Is sending mean memes and gifs not enough?) , and unfair treatment to a new member is a discriminatory action.

Do I have to quote the general soompi rule here? Or do I misunderstand what does this rule mean?  I am not a moderator and I'm not trying to be one. But I have enough of pretending not to know  (or not to care). I am  very disturbed with the fact that nearsea has to post here, asking you all to leave them alone. Don't you see that they want to move on with their lives, regardless of any mistakes that they possibly did in this forum? 

Even if it's not stated in soompi rules, it should be a basic decency to uphold those rules with dignity.

@akinahana89

Spoiler

I know that you're probably busy, but just a friendly reminder that you haven't remove JaneyBae's  manips from the front page of this thread. It is past 24 hours from the last time you edit that first post.

To keep my post relevant to this thread and not removed:

Yup this will probably be the only GE's related post in this thread, and of course I don't plan to post anything here anymore.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-11 at 3:23 PM, Fragile Geegee said:

Hi there..

I'm looking for goblin thread!! it is weird cause it seems I can't find it!! I remember it was there but not anymore???

You can find it right here: 

:) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi folks, it's been almost a year. I have a feeling we will get some news soon about GY or KGE dating. While I don't know if they will really date each other in real life, I still hang on to this hope in my heart. I have suspected 2 other couples before (Weightlifting Fairy and Reply 1988 Jung Pal with Hyeri) and both times it happened. If it's on-screen romance that is real, I can feel it in my bones. I just wanted to update this thread to keep it alive... see you when the big news drop :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi chingus. I am new and was just a lurker. The Official GongGo Shippers thread at allkpop is the most updated. However, it doesn't look good there. Is there anyone who is also a member of GongGo Shippers here? I'm dying to know what happened. 

Btw, I cannot access the site anymore. The captain there gave up the thread due to some privacy invasion and issues. 

I hope this thread is still alive and that our ship is not sinking.