[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Pffttt...my Despatch news are much more legit than that article. Don't believe anything they said, chingus. I'm SO glad GE is much happier these days. Her agency should stop this kinda nonsense instead of allowing it or do nothing. Poor GE. She deserves happiness and has the right to choose who she wanna date. Ehem...already dating....teeheee...:phew: :D

So stay calm and believe in this ship!! 

PARTAYYYY!!! 

• Like 14

Of course her agency won't bother defending her since she's just an ex if of their stockholder. 

When they announce the relationship and their break up maybe they're expecting sympathy from the ex to gain more fans but they were disappointed coz comments from netizens were please if the break up. They must feel bad now that they did not get the limelight for him. Now they keep releasing the break up for him to stay relevant..such a bitter ex.. can't wait for GE to end her contract in that company and to find a better one

• Like 12

Well...how would the reporters know? It's their own conclusion. Whatever really happens nobody knows except GY and GE themselves. And they have been very silent about it. Our wish is of cause that it will happen and we can hear the news that we shippers are hoping for maybe few months down the road as they need to have time to know each other better before committing and making an announcement. But in the event that both choose different partners, we still wish them all the best.

But for me, I feel it's really destiny and fate that brought them together to act in Goblin. GY waited 5 years before he finally agreed to act for writer Kim Eun Sook who has been trying to get him for 5 years. And during the presscon, writer Kim mentioned that she herself was surprised that GY accepted her invitation to act in Goblin very fast :

"During the press conference, Kim Eun Sook also thanked Gong Yoo, the lead character, for accepting her invitation to be in her drama after 5 long years of turning her down. She revealed that even though Gong Yoo rejected her offers for many years, but for this drama, he accepted right away!"

GE herself was courted for another drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" and was considering. Then she was offered the role in Goblin and she accepted. And the rest is history....

GY and GE are the same chinese horoscope and english zodiac, both are shy people and takes time to warm up, both value their privacy very much and they are not concern about popularity...they just want to show their acting skills and be recognised for that. Many similarities in real life personality and not to mention the fantastic chemistry both had in the drama. How not to ship them and hope it will be real in real life.

GY likes children. And at his age now (38) , it's the best time to settle down with a wife and have children (I think he mentioned somewhere that he wants to get married by 40). He needs someone to take care of him and concern of him. GE also did mention that she hopes to get married by 30 as her brother who is one year older than her is already married. She is 26 now...a good age to settle down and have children.

To me, I feel GE's beauty is unique outside and beautiful inside. She has nothing but prasies from her co-workers (senior and junior) whom she worked with in movies and dramas. And she is very cute :wub:

In view of the above thoughts, we shippers can only be patient although I would hope for at least some indication that our ship is sailing smoothly :tongue:

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, cristala said:

Of course her agency won't bother defending her since she's just an ex if of their stockholder. 

When they announce the relationship and their break up maybe they're expecting sympathy from the ex to gain more fans but they were disappointed coz comments from netizens were please if the break up. They must feel bad now that they did not get the limelight for him. Now they keep releasing the break up for him to stay relevant..such a bitter ex.. can't wait for GE to end her contract in that company and to find a better one

Wonder how long is the contract she signed before she can break away. Her previous agency is 5 years?

• Like 5

@yoogo really destiny..their stars are really aligned. And about the contract,, that's what I'm curious too.. Usually celebrities when they sign up in a new agency, news will come up on on how long the contract they sign,, hopefully not more than two years.. Atleast that's the minimum I know.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, JaneyBae said:

Minimum is two years but her last one was five. I'd rather her join Soop cause she's friend's with pretty much all of their talents and they would treat her soooooo much better.

Hope is only 2 years and she can safely join Scoop after that....not too soon now as will cause all the backlashes out again. After 2 years by then all the hates would have died down and maybe she's already Mrs G :tongue:.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

I like that....Mrs. G,  :tongue: for all that was said and  done, it boils down to our main GOAL...seeing them happy, our Gonggo couple walking down the aisle to absolute joy!!! No rebuttal please!!! That's what we call a credible shipping...or is it my delulu? What ever you call it....I believe in LOVE!!!!

Thanks for this pic.. This is what I really like about her body(ima a woman btw) hahahah even though she's slim. She has this curvaceous hips and this humps!!!  

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 8

Woah this thread appears on the hot topic list, I thought there's some important news, but lol it's just a trashy article based on trashy tv program whatsoever...

Actually Kim Hyesoo and Lee sun gyun , KGE costars, are also in Hodu&u ent. I think that's why she joined them, and agency doesn't normally defend an artist over a lowly article from non-credible reporters.

For your interest, here is an article about how Dispatch work

Have a nice day :)

• Like 7

@hijojoba i think that 찌라시 word that you're talking about is commonly called "blind item". It's a kind of rumours/news from unidentified source but it's already floating around and become topic esp by netizen, CMIIW

• Like 8

@JaneyBae

Quote from Soompi article:

Soop Entertainment is also home to Gong Yoo who she married earlier this year in a private ceremony after meeting on their mega-hit show Goblin, as well as her good friends Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Ryu Seung Bum, Lee Chun Hee, Jeon Do Yeon, Soo Ae and rookie actor Yoo Min Gyu.  Unquote

' Who she married earlier this year in a private ceremony ?'

Am i reading this right or am i having delusions or hallucinations? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

#DeluluStrikesAgain #ReadTheEntireStatement

Goshh almost died of heart attack! Today is far from 1st April Chingus :lol:...but this is like a Coca Cola to my delulu mind...LOL

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 5