[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

On 25/02/2018 at 7:56 AM, Eijei V-m said:

Hi chingus. I am new and was just a lurker. The Official GongGo Shippers thread at allkpop is the most updated. However, it doesn't look good there. Is there anyone who is also a member of GongGo Shippers here? I'm dying to know what happened. 

Btw, I cannot access the site anymore. The captain there gave up the thread due to some privacy invasion and issues. 

I hope this thread is still alive and that our ship is not sinking.

Privacy invasion? Did someone invade GE or GY’s privacy?

i really hope that’s not the case.

and are things looking bad because someone found evidence of one of them dating someone else? 

Hi, I'm new to this forum and has been a lucker of the drama thread since October, 2017. 

I really love GongGo or ShinTak slow-burn chermistry onsceen. 

I don't usually ship actors since it's very tiring to me over the year.

The last time I ship a couple is the leads of drama "Hana Yori Dango" 2005-2008 (Japanese version)

Also in January, there was a rumor of Gong Yoo about to get married with one of his agency's colleague and previous movie co-star, but the rumor is soon to be denied

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/08/gong-yoo-jung-yoo-mi-respond-marriage-reports/

I know this ship is very far from sailing, but I can't help myself but cheering on it.

Edited by michiyo90
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've been a lurker for quite a while and was active in allkpop as I saw it was more active (apparently, not anymore :( ). But I just want to share to you that the KGE fans have a KKT public group chat. Anyone who would like to join, you may click this is the link: tinyurl.com/kgegc :) You need to install Kakao Talk app to join. :) 

As for the ship, I sincerely hope it is still sailing!! 

All the love for GongGo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I know it's quite late. But I am currently watching their series for the 1st time after watching Pretty noona who buys me food. Instantly and unexpectedly I became a fan. I love how the characters were portrayed by the right actors. I know it's real hard to be a shipper. I am not expecting anything in return. I just love how Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun both as a couple and individually. Fighting! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/20/2017 at 3:22 PM, needa22 said:

Hey guys.this is my first time posting here as i have always been a loyal silent reader on this forum. As much as I love shintak couple i love gongyoo goeun couple more. I just can't help but to be amazed by their chemistry off screen. Just like any other people here, i too think that gongyoo really really like her . I also think that go eun feels the same way too. To be honest, i really really like kim goeun. She's not the type that cares what other people think about her. She's natural and i like her for that.I coudn't agree more when gongyoo said that she's charming. She is COMPLETELY CHARMING . My only hope is that she would break up with that ahjussi and be with someone that's perfect for her. Someone like gongyoo-shii. I love them both with all my heart. I am actually quite sad that the drama is going to end soon. I don't know how i'm going to continue with my life this year.

It's my 1st time to post but I'm silently reader before so sad this forum is no more going back here after a long time  still waiting even I'm on silently. I'm sure I'm not alone. Hoping someday someone posted again. To announce this is successfully end game. the fruit of waiting every moment of this ship always shine even in bad days and good day. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...