[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Water God chingus! Finally, I am able to come and chat a bit. Spent the last 30 minutes trying to fix my profile picture :D 

It is Monday tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

@bebebisous33 sorry for the late reply chingu :) I think you made a valid point in a theory of yours: HY, as a child, was eating leaves in the cave. Now, you got me thinking, where did the leaves come from, if not from somewhere close to a tree? We were shown some sunshine in the cavern where he came out, grabbed a leaf, and ate it, before running back to a darkness. The fact that the tree may have been close by, let alone the tree of immortality itself, is very probable. I believe that the tree is connected to the incident 1200 years ago, and HY became involved somehow. I am also thinking that the real culprit behind the incident is the Sky King after all, and BR may have been fed wrong information or was made to hate HY for the wrong reasons. I think it also explains the misconception of demigods. The Gods (especially BR) hold a personal grudge against HY for some odd reasons. And I cannot help but think it is connected to NB and the tree itself. Only those who were involved or knew of the incident 1200 years in details, may have known HY existed. If the minor God was told to come to the human realm with HY's mother by his father, and ordered to leave HY behind, then my question now becomes: NB is someone close to HY (in the manhwa, she was his sister), so then just who is this human mother of his? Could another human being have been involved? We both speculated that NB and Shim are most likely the same person. If so, we have yet to figure out who HY's mother is, because for sure she cannot be Shim or NB. Then I had another theory that also agree with yours: High Priest seems to know a lot more than we may think. And so does JD. I think JD may have faked his memory loss, as to not let the whole story of HY come into light. If a God's power cannot harm another God, then how did the lightning hit JD? I think, the lighting did hit HY, but with JD in the way to protect him, the mark then was passed onto HY as a transference. Now, since no one is really listening to HY, of course he will admit that it was him who did that to the BR's friend. HY knows that the Gods will not listen to a mere demigod a himself, for they are too proud and stuck in their beliefs in how bad demigods are. We also know HY is involved in the incident, which means he lived and died, then was reborn again too (the Minor God mentioned his pain of having to die then live and be reborn again). So then..this can be a connection to NB, who also died and was reincarnated, right? If he was only a full God, then he would not be able to kill another God. But since he has Human blood too, mix with God, then he can easily kill a God. However, I think the accusation that BR made towards him, asking if the was the one who killed the Gods at that time, made me believe that BR for sure knew something had gone wrong. But his perception of HY being a demigod was fed wrongly. I am hoping this week's episode will give us more concrete clues to what is going on. I also don't think it is too close of coincidence for him to be so close to a Shin, and suddenly carry the Shin surname, without a connection to Shim <_<

Awww..our poor HB. He is drinking his worries and sadness away! Welcome to the human way..of relieving stress temporarily haha!

The new stills. MR vs SA. For sure..MR will say something to make SA leave HB or convince her to convince HB to go back. I also think that @bebebisous33 is right on her theory. MR will get involved again (maybe like how she did 1200 years ago with NB) to get rid of SA in some way.

Her jealousy will be her downfall. And HB has yet to see this side of hers nor does he know she was involved in ordering the God to kiss him. He doesn't even know she had something to do with the incident since she thought he loved NB/Shim.

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

The new stills. MR vs SA. For sure..MR will say something to make SA leave HB or convince her to convince HB to go back. I also think that @bebebisous33 is right on her theory. MR will get involved again (maybe like how she did 1200 years ago with NB) to get rid of SA in some way.

Her jealousy will be her downfall. And HB has yet to see this side of hers nor does he know she was involved in ordering the God to kiss him. He doesn't even know she had something to do with the incident since she thought he loved NB/Shim.

yeah it seems that base on the preview also we heard Mura telling someone (in this case we already know its SA) to tell SA to let HB go cause HB is already in love with SA.

so yeah she is going to be involve somehow or not.

Chingus....we survived the 1 week agony!!!!!!!!! Well done all.

And Thanks to all the post here..I managed to get through this 1 week.

Finally it's mon! I wish my clock will move faster. 

**By the way, that pic with HB carrying the cute baby...notice both wearing the same colour tone and same pattern.

**First thing when I woke up this morning, I had this picture in my mind...a drunk water ghost.

@bebebisous33 

Daebak chingu ah!! Who would have thought about those leaves coming from that special tree. Very detail indeed. 

To be honest, I can't think of anything right now. I am amazed at how you and the rest of the chingus here can still come up with so many interesting points.

I am actually at point blank now. Brain dead. haha!

I am going to just watch tonight's ep and hopefully will get more hints here and there on NB/Shim.

27 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

yeah it seems that base on the preview also we heard Mura telling someone (in this case we already know its SA) to tell SA to let HB go cause HB is already in love with SA.

so yeah she is going to be involve somehow or not.

Exactly dongseng! I think MR will repeat her same mistake as she did last time with the human HB fell for supposingly. But this time..HB really does love SA. I wonder if HB will do something about it.

23 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Moora arhhh...human are greedy, so do you. :naughty:

Moora not greedy. She is jealous. Tsk. Dangerous feeling too. :expressionless:

Edit

@moodypie hahaha i am blank too. Will wait for more details from tomorrow's episode first. My brain needs a rest lol.

1 hour ago, moella said:

Can we have more back hugs? They can do it standing up or lying down, vertically or horizontally, we really don't mind :wink:

from BoH dc gallery

I second this...hoping to see a backhug from water ghost this time :) 

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Exactly dongseng! I think MR will repeat her same mistake as she did last time with the human HB fell for supposingly. But this time..HB really does love SA. I wonder if HB will do something about it.

I have not said this before....I have to say that MR is a beautiful goddess. So far I like Krystal best in this drama. She carries her role perfectly. 

The jealous type. She's so beautiful, I can't dislike her. I actually like her here. She's fits the description as Goddess.

Sorry if I am out of topic. hehe.

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

My Water God chingus! Finally, I am able to come and chat a bit. Spent the last 30 minutes trying to fix my profile picture :D 

It is Monday tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

@bebebisous33 sorry for the late reply chingu :) I think you made a valid point in a theory of yours: HY, as a child, was eating leaves in the cave. Now, you got me thinking, where did the leaves come from, if not from somewhere close to a tree? We were shown some sunshine in the cavern where he came out, grabbed a leaf, and ate it, before running back to a darkness. The fact that the tree may have been close by, let alone the tree of immortality itself, is very probable. I believe that the tree is connected to the incident 1200 years ago, and HY became involved somehow. I am also thinking that the real culprit behind the incident is the Sky King after all, and BR may have been fed wrong information or was made to hate HY for the wrong reasons. I think it also explains the misconception of demigods. The Gods (especially BR) hold a personal grudge against HY for some odd reasons. And I cannot help but think it is connected to NB and the tree itself. Only those who were involved or knew of the incident 1200 years in details, may have known HY existed. If the minor God was told to come to the human realm with HY's mother by his father, and ordered to leave HY behind, then my question now becomes: NB is someone close to HY (in the manhwa, she was his sister), so then just who is this human mother of his? Could another human being have been involved? We both speculated that NB and Shim are most likely the same person. If so, we have yet to figure out who HY's mother is, because for sure she cannot be Shim or NB. Then I had another theory that also agree with yours: High Priest seems to know a lot more than we may think. And so does JD. I think JD may have faked his memory loss, as to not let the whole story of HY come into light. If a God's power cannot harm another God, then how did the lightning hit JD? I think, the lighting did hit HY, but with JD in the way to protect him, the mark then was passed onto HY as a transference. Now, since no one is really listening to HY, of course he will admit that it was him who did that to the BR's friend. HY knows that the Gods will not listen to a mere demigod a himself, for they are too proud and stuck in their beliefs in how bad demigods are. We also know HY is involved in the incident, which means he lived and died, then was reborn again too (the Minor God mentioned his pain of having to die then live and be reborn again). So then..this can be a connection to NB, who also died and was reincarnated, right? If he was only a full God, then he would not be able to kill another God. But since he has Human blood too, mix with God, then he can easily kill a God. However, I think the accusation that BR made towards him, asking if the was the one who killed the Gods at that time, made me believe that BR for sure knew something had gone wrong. But his perception of HY being a demigod was fed wrongly. I am hoping this week's episode will give us more concrete clues to what is going on. I also don't think it is too close of coincidence for him to be so close to a Shin, and suddenly carry the Shin surname, without a connection to Shim <_<

Awww..our poor HB. He is drinking his worries and sadness away! Welcome to the human way..of relieving stress temporarily haha!

In one of my last posts, I had come to the conclusion that NB and Shim were two different persons. The latter was the reason why gods forbade humans to come to the Realm world and when NB was about to get sacrified, they decided to break the rules for her, because they thought, it would be terrible to have someone died for the gods.

But now, your comment made me think: what if Shim became involved with the king from the Sky world and this was hidden from the other gods? While Shim was supposed to have betrayed the gods, maybe she became his lover (he is a king). We heard that a god in a human form can have a child with a human. So maybe the king in the human world was the king from the sky world. And when HY was born, he had to hide HY because he knew that the other gods would realise that the king had lied and betrayed them. If Shim didn't go back to the Realm world, we can say that the king from the Sky world is indeed responsible based on this theory.

This would explain why HY was adopted later by the Shin, since he is indeed related to them. If I am correct, someone knows the whole truth and past: I suspect the high priest and JD. Then this leads to the next conclusion: HY's secretary could be the king from the Sky world. In the end, their story is coming to an end: the circle on the god stone is important. What started (SC and her supposed betrayal with the king of the sky) is about to end.

@athena22 @dramu51ch0c10ve @Visually-wandering @nonski @evie7 @moodypie @nevill 

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I have not said this before....I have to say that MR is a beautiful goddess. So far I like Krystal best in this drama. She carries her role perfectly. 

The jealous type. She's so beautiful, I can't dislike her. I actually like her here. She's fits the description as Goddess.

Sorry if I am out of topic. hehe.

Haha not out of topic at all. MR is a beautiful Goddess indeed. And as of now..is the only one. I keep thinking too..in greek myths..MR can be referred to as Hera who was very jealous as well. But well accepted for her beauty :wink:

33 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Edit

@moodypie hahaha i am blank too. Will wait for more details from tomorrow's episode first. My brain needs a rest lol.

it does seem that the last time Mura was involve, BR also knew or was indirectly involved as well. i wonder if this time BR would also.

he does seem willing to get rid of SA for Mura.

but i want to give credit Mura has shown she has grown up. so i am hoping she will take a more adult approach rather than be like BR more immature in his actions.

33 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Edit

She can choose to selflessly love without having him but she chose not to. Of course she is jealous and the root cause of her jelousy is? 

Aside from that Moora is Moora the character, (viciously scheming with emperor)

Krystal is Kristal, she is a very attractive actress with a goddess body. She indeed carried an awesome role and she nailed it right.

I don't like Moora character does not equates to I don't like an actress. :tongue:

16 hours ago, nevill said:

i think HY implied that BR was aiming that lightning. bc when HY said that he looked at BR who to me hid a guilty face, so i assumed that it was BR who threw that lightning. 

BR also said his lightning does not hurt gods.   If JD covered HY, he was protecting a child (he may have thought the child is human).    We recall that MR and BR were fighting, JD went looking for MR's stone (the 3rd stone).  

So it could likely be something within HY, which was triggered in his surprise and panic over JD  suddenly throwing himself  over HY.    So it was not purposely done as per JD, in their meeting at BR's home.   Could it be that whatever hit JD got his crest transfered to the chest of HY?  

It is possible, though not mentioned yet, is that the Sky god did it?  But if  that is his child who he sent to our world to survive, would he still strike him? 

MR is indeed jealous.   I wouldn't be surprised if she schemed to have HY want SA for himself.   She nagged for HB to return to the realm.  Nothing was working, so she had to directly speak to SA (in the preview to tonight's ep. )

See you all later tonight chinggus!!   

Archived