[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

43 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol..it's like having breakfast served in bed, isn't it? :tongue: of course, the Winners takes all so I have to shower all of you with tons of HB love :wink: you should see my other picture of him pulling strings i posted above. You will definitely see how he is getting those 8 packs :tongue: aww i know. YongYong is also breaking my heart and yet they make me flutter too. But as @Visually-wandering said..HB is a hopeless romantic and so are we haha i am sure HB drank godly liquor in the God realm. But now that he is with humans..he has to learn the meaning of drunk LOL. As for BR..i don't hate him chingu..but he does make me frustrated :D

Hi chingu! No problem about cutting my posts. Hmmm..I will have to go back and watch the episode with the crest. I can't remember it much so will need to refresh my memories lol. Originally, i thought that SA was only assumed to be the servant because she so happened to own the land. But..then I thought about the fact that HB didn't even want to see the face of his servant when the elder told him to..so perhaps the land gives away the servant's identity. So i stuck with the idea that she is the servant. However, i think she her family line was falsely put there..because she mentioned both her parents name are not Shim. Haha always so much more questions in the end. I also don't think HB truly loved NB. I think he felt sympathetic to her but didn't understand love like he is now..with SA :) i strongly think HB will eventually be the one to resolve this whole hatred with Demigods. He will begin to humanize with HY and once he gets the whole truth behind the 1200 incident..i believe he will finally do something about it. As for BR..haha i don't hate him chingu. But he does make me frustrated.

@moodypie You know what I find ironic..haha. So..it is said Gods cannot have babies. And they only exist if Humans believe in them or maybe they were placed there. If such is the case..why does MR and BR have the need to "CONSUMMATE" then????. haha. In human language, we know what that means and what it is. So just what is it in..God language?? :tongue: HB had no idea about what the humans do..in order to have babies. *sorry. This topic brings out the whiplash in me*

tumblr_nmg8k34vp31u7ht84o1_400.gif

@kaoriharang Hi dongseng! I agree. HB and HY can't be brothers. Otherwise..why would his mom put the curse on the humans. Haha. But it would have been cool to see that arc. 

Reveal hidden contents

I still haven't watched my other dramas yet. Really cannot fall behind lol.

EXACTLY!!!! 

But the high priest did say that the Gods do everything that the humans do when it comes to female and male.

Maybe they can consummate but the girl can't get pregnant, and don't have uterus to carry babies. rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

So my question goes back to if HB has a mother, how was he even born?

I will follow @Kissy13  Can someone slap me too? 

47 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Aigooooooooooooooooo. Just checking my phone and I see sexy waterghost working out. My throat become dried. Need my cold black liquid with bitter-sour and a little bit sweet to refresh it. 

I won't slap you. I will repost your wish again with bold fonts, who knows a spy from production crew passed by here. Checking out the international fans wish list. *Echoing ::::: "they really have to consummate their wedding from episode 14-16 until Yu-hwa (daughter of Yong yong couple) will be born".

:lol:

Knetizen often came out with creative idea on kissing scene. Me always checking the thread there everytime a phenomenal kiss happened:D

oh please do check it out from time to time so we get to see those juicy stuff. :) 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@moodypie @Kissy13 Calling you two who wanted someone to slap you guys!! :tongue:

bride-of-the-water-god_episode-3_3.gif?w

MR doesn't like it when we keep talking about our "half god' babies with SA and HB :lol::tongue: but fear not..this is my SLAP for you two:

tumblr_onn5kj4uoK1r9f1l9o2_500.gif

tumblr_oska7y6qNq1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

tumblr_oraizvMdys1vqfmslo6_540.gif

*** :tongue:

@moodypie hahaha see i was not the only one thinking like that! When JD mentioned it..my eyes opened with shock. Then I wondered..how was HB born..if his mom is Queen of the Water Kingdom? Lol. What if Gods just have babies by thinking of them..because there is no way a human thought of HB and had him created?? Maybe..Gods do know how to do it..but they just denying it?? *no minors here right? :ph34r:*

Hi chingus! 

Enjoying the shower with Ha-baek-nim..err..the shower of his pics and screencaps! :lol:

@Visually-wandering - unni, I see 8 packs too! *faints

@vangsweetie637 - unni, seeing you're posts makes me all giddy! Kamsahamnida! *sends hugs

For everyone of us who desperately want a happy ending for our YongYong couple given that Yoon So Ah is fated to die before Ha-baek returns to the Water Country and with Ha-baek fated to be King, I suddenly remembered the taxi driver's words in episode 7 (cameo by Go Kyung-Pyo),

"I think you have the wrong idea about fate too, ma'am
You can't change what's waiting for you at the end of your life since that was pre-determined
However, your luck us a different matter
You can change your life by how well you maneuver your luck
And that's exactly why you can change your fate since it's written with the Chinese characters for luck and life.
You can get to a place quickly or slowly depending on your driver's skill
You can have a smooth ride or a bumpy one
Or you may end up not getting to your destination at all."

..This chingus is another hope we can hold on to, aside from the title itself. *wink!

Happy waiting! :lol:

46 minutes ago, moodypie said:

EXACTLY!!!! 

But the high priest did say that the Gods do everything that the humans do when it comes to female and male.

Maybe they can consummate but the girl can't get pregnant, and don't have uterus to carry babies. rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

So my question goes back to if HB has a mother, how was he even born?

I will follow @Kissy13  Can someone slap me too? 

oh please do check it out from time to time so we get to see those juicy stuff. :) 

I'm dead out of laughing! :lol: But i keep thinking about the consumation night... Writernim, please, give us a HOT one!!!B)

LOL :D I'm always loving it when that stripper bunny out.. 

I rerun this drama yesterday for straight 6 hours and will continue it today... in ep 2, Soo Ha said that it must be so many depressed God and Goddess in Realm of the God world so she'll probably move there and open a practice hahahaha... so funny.. 

I'm also believer that Soo Ha is a half Goddess because her dad is unknown... 

and for those who said this is a fantasy drama that focusing on HB and SA love story.. the ending could be as happy and as magical and as phenomenal as the writer wants so bring it on chaka nim.... with lots of lovey dovey and intense love moments....

PS. after seeing Soo Ha cornered like that by Hoo Yee and the possibility of him pursuing Soo Ha and make her his woman...I don't think HB wants to go back to his God world soon... 

5 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Aiyaiyaiyai... god consummate, I'm loving the big question eventhough I'm scratching head haha:lol:.

Alright then let's just wish it happen when Hb got drunk ok? :tongue:

Hahaha. We all know how humans have babies..so then..if Gods consummate..then what happens? MR gets fairly angry when JD mentioned it to her :tongue:

@swagpuppysong hi chingu! Aww you are welcome and it is because i am showering the winners with HB's love :tongue: Winners takes all :wink: and you are also Team Monday.

As for the taxi scene..i found that the driver was hinting at how things can be changed around. Also..even the elder priest mentioned something about 'twisted fate'. Surely..fate plays a huge role :D

Okay. One more shower of love for the night. It is past 12 am my place so i will sleep soon now. And chat again when im awake :D

lxU8H9l.jpg&key=2c15f441b5b873cdb9b63475

edb707ec6d2021cf5742de3865cca1d2--asian-

Spoiler

HB..please swim with us too!!

tumblr_osxo55M10Q1vqlkb3o4_r1_540.gif&ke

Goodnight chingus! Enjoy the showers I provided! :tongue::wink:

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol..it's like having breakfast served in bed, isn't it? :tongue: of course, the Winners takes all so I have to shower all of you with tons of HB love :wink: you should see my other picture of him pulling strings i posted above. You will definitely see how he is getting those 8 packs :tongue: aww i know. YongYong is also breaking my heart and yet they make me flutter too. But as @Visually-wandering said..HB is a hopeless romantic and so are we haha i am sure HB drank godly liquor in the God realm. But now that he is with humans..he has to learn the meaning of drunk LOL. As for BR..i don't hate him chingu..but he does make me frustrated :D

Hi chingu! No problem about cutting my posts. Hmmm..I will have to go back and watch the episode with the crest. I can't remember it much so will need to refresh my memories lol. Originally, i thought that SA was only assumed to be the servant because she so happened to own the land. But..then I thought about the fact that HB didn't even want to see the face of his servant when the elder told him to..so perhaps the land gives away the servant's identity. So i stuck with the idea that she is the servant. However, i think she her family line was falsely put there..because she mentioned both her parents name are not Shim. Haha always so much more questions in the end. I also don't think HB truly loved NB. I think he felt sympathetic to her but didn't understand love like he is now..with SA :) i strongly think HB will eventually be the one to resolve this whole hatred with Demigods. He will begin to humanize with HY and once he gets the whole truth behind the 1200 incident..i believe he will finally do something about it. As for BR..haha i don't hate him chingu. But he does make me frustrated.

@moodypie You know what I find ironic..haha. So..it is said Gods cannot have babies. And they only exist if Humans believe in them or maybe they were placed there. If such is the case..why does MR and BR have the need to "CONSUMMATE" then????. haha. In human language, we know what that means and what it is. So just what is it in..God language?? :tongue: HB had no idea about what the humans do..in order to have babies. *sorry. This topic brings out the whiplash in me*

@kaoriharang Hi dongseng! I agree. HB and HY can't be brothers. Otherwise..why would his mom put the curse on the humans. Haha. But it would have been cool to see that arc. 

Hide contents

I still haven't watched my other dramas yet. Really cannot fall behind lol.

yeah to be honest, it does not sit right that HY and HB are related. so I am still going with the fact that perhaps HY is from the sky kingdom, anyways right now we know little about HY's father. We can only speculate.

So lets see what other answers we will be given soon.

ha well, i think HB said it before that gods can do what the humans do just that the end result won't be for the sake of population :tongue: so technically why not :tongue: haha!

Spoiler

no worries unnie, take your time we have all the time in the world to discuss :tongue: I hope you are already in bed unnie.

1 hour ago, swagpuppysong said:

Hi chingus! 

Enjoying the shower with Ha-baek-nim..err..the shower of his pics and screencaps! :lol:

@Visually-wandering - unni, I see 8 packs too! *faints

@vangsweetie637 - unni, seeing you're posts makes me all giddy! Kamsahamnida! *sends hugs

For everyone of us who desperately want a happy ending for our YongYong couple given that Yoon So Ah is fated to die before Ha-baek returns to the Water Country and with Ha-baek fated to be King, I suddenly remembered the taxi driver's words in episode 7 (cameo by Go Kyung-Pyo),

"I think you have the wrong idea about fate too, ma'am
You can't change what's waiting for you at the end of your life since that was pre-determined
However, your luck us a different matter
And that's exactly why you can change your fate since it's written with the Chinese characters for luck and life.
You can get to a place quickly or slowly depending on your driver's skill
You can have a smooth ride or a bumpy one
Or you may end up not getting to your destination at all."

..This chingus is another hope we can hold on to, aside from the title itself. *wink!

Happy waiting! :lol:

well said, you can change your fate. i think this word of advice was not placed in there carelessly there is definitely some eaning.

haha we should totally call the HB-SA couple = yong yong couple then :tongue:

16 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I won't slap you. I will repost your wish again with bold fonts, who knows a spy from production crew passed by here. Checking out the international fans wish list. *Echoing ::::: "they really have to consummate their wedding from episode 14-16 until Yu-hwa (daughter of Yong yong couple) will be born".

Good Idea chinguya!!We should re-quote this statement for the PDnim to hear our plea...

@moodypie kekekeke  @vangsweetie637 what a gorgeous slap you have for us chinguya...my eyes is dripping with honey on your gif...

16 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

What if Gods just have babies by thinking of them..

NOw I've got silly thoughts on your post chinguya...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I think I have to take a real slap from Mora this time...so what kind of outrageous thoughts should a God think for them to create a baby God?...kekekeke minors not allowed to read this kind of post

I think waiting for Monday's to come makes me crazy like this.. 

3 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

I don't think HB wants to go back to his God world soon... 

he doesnt, and he will use protecting her from HY as an excuse, in my opinion

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I'm dead out of laughing! :lol: But i keep thinking about the consumation night... Writernim, please, give us a HOT one!!!B)

i dont knw why but with all this talk about consummation, i suddenly envision twilight consummation, with SA being the 'proactive' one 

4 minutes ago, nevill said:

i dont knw why but with all this talk about consummation, i suddenly envision twilight consummation, with SA being the 'proactive' one 

LAUGHING HARD CHINGU!!!:lol::lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, nevill said:

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Twilight preference?! This is going to be wild imagination haunting me. I'm ruined.

@vangsweetie637:lol: it is possible that Hb + Sa will result a child, well fantasy romance u know what I mean?  I'm just scratching head on the gods side haha. MR angry maybe she was embarrassed to talk about it . She can't even bring herself to confess her feelings towards Hb. 

You know what,  I think to be a gods child is just as simple as what's everyone belief in their respective religion. Must follow certain criteria. Not direct decendant of god. It's written in Bible I believe and even Buddhism teaches enlightenment.  Each human being will be evaluate on how they carry out their living until the end of life. If they succeeded into the realm they will be segregate into different status in God's realm, they are all call God's child just that probably the special one will be selected to take over the throne. Those that unable to enter God's realm will be reborn again. 

There are no such thing as god can consummate with human but there were human born with God's bone within , they were destine to go God's realm or they themselve were one of them before they born. Don't ask me how, I'm unable to answer all these:tongue:

So sorry my reply seem to be out topic and bored:grimace: 

1 hour ago, nevill said:

OMG as a Twihard.... I am honored :wub:

16 minutes ago, fans123 said:

There are no such thing as god can consummate with human but there were human born with God's bone within , they were destine to go God's realm or they themselve were one of them before they born. Don't ask me how, I'm unable to answer all these

i think in this drama they go more with the mythology type of gods, bc they have family and a specific realm, while the monotheistic god is one and only and everywhere and anywhere at the same time.  

ok so i asked BR to snap his fingers and a guess he heard, so far so good

5 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

i actually think that SA refered to it in a way when she said to HB that she thought after meeting him she was a winner, like in lucky but in the end a loser. i think she refered to her luck as well. although of course it changed, and she did become 'lucky' since HB kissed her.

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

*no minors here right? 

Spoiler

i think today minors know more than me, where im from

Archived