[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

in the preview ... HB said that she wants to be with Soo Ah and live in the mortal human world... wow.................. 

it's the power of loooooooveeeeeeee................................ :wub:

and here we have the biggest character development - he hated humans and human world and now he wants to stay here as mortal :D

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...let me take a break from fangirling at that last scene...

Thanks to all who live recapped, posted GIFs, IG posts and video clips:heart:

I would like to say that if this was the awards show, I would give a standing ovation to Lim Ju Hwan for this episode. He's a great actor but to me, he really shined in this episode. I don't understand their language so I look at their actions and facial expressions to get what's going on. Lim Ju Hwan showed the various sides to Hooye and he skillfully changes from one expression to another within seconds to show how anguished he really is inside and uses anger to mask that vulnerable side of his. You should watch the scene where he was with Biryum at So Ah's land then you'll get what I mean if you don't undersatnd what I'm saying right now. Amazing.

Besides that, I will also give standing ovation to Nam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung for their kiss scenes if that category popped up in the awards show. Kuddos to them for displaying proactiveness, passion and immersiveness in the scene (hehe....just some praise words that popped up in my head...should these words be a criteria for judging kisses?...):wub::grin:

Haha..yes Winners will get showered with love from HB. The losers will do the honor :wink: later, i will post up the winners and losers :) but for now:

DAMN..THAT HOT KISS!!! He even went for seconds! :wub: i have to watch it again but i think food isn't the only thing they ate in this episode :tongue:

200.gif

@Chellsee haha yes. You guys won the bet. It is I who lost since i bet for Tuesday lol.

As @dramu51ch0c10ve stated, for those who didn't get to join the bet or came late, no worries. We can bet on more things as episodes come by :wink:

Thank you to the live recappers!!! 

2 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

Absolutely. I even convinced my mom to watch this drama and she is totally hooked right now. She kept on telling how funny NJH is in this drama. Mom loves, I repeat LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES the drama, mainly because of NJH. If there's such a handsome water God, I'll be his servant and bride as well. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Preview is looking sweet, well for most part. 

" If I can, I want to stay here with her.." - Ha Baek. 

Lord, no. Hell no. I sense tears. 

PS: Sorry for being hype. I'm still recovering from the UNEXPECTED kiss. 

Your mom has good taste! It's so hard not to fall in love with him! Honestly, at first, I was concerned with how he would pull such a godly, manly role since he has such youthful characteristics about him. But man, he's doing a fantastic job!  His entirely being is godly on this show. Hahaha...I think I'm still trying to recover too from the kiss scene.

My heart breaks!

20 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Team Monday won this round!:grin:

For those who are disappointed or didn't join, don't worry:) I'm sure there are more things in the future that we can bet on.

I keep replaying the last scene and squealing. When the last scene was about to happen, I was like "OMG OMG PLEASE KISS". And when it happened, I was like "HECK YEAH!And it's a real kiss too!". I didn't expect him to kiss her gain for the 2nd time but he did.I was jumping when the 2nd happened. This Water god sure doesn't disappoint. From his aura, to his body and his kissing approach...isn't he perfect?:o

(Don't mind me...I'm ecstatic from the kiss scens and still haven't cooled down yet)

the kisses was deeply emotional and softly intense... if I were Soo Ah.. I'll probably going to reign him the whole night on the bed and have my own half God half human baby... if we never going to see each other again.. at least his legacy will stay in our child's.. #delusionalahjumma LOL

14 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

THE PREVIEW!! SOMEBODY SAVES ME!!

He wants to stay, for her... #swoon 
Lord, I sense heart breaking scenes tomorrow.

Anyways, congrats to the Monday team. But, could we talk on how sweet the kiss scene was? PERFECTION!! You can't fight it anymore right Ha Baek? HAHAHA! 

Chommal? OMG! 

More CAPS from Episode 10 preview.

Ha Baek fashion is really nice... He looks cute on blue top with simple ruffles on it.:wub:

DGEuwEWUMAEgGS0.jpg

DGEuwEYVwAA3iYE.jpg

So Ah is so adorable. Envy her for tonight, simply because she got the most comforting and sweetest kiss from HB.. :D

DGEuwEYUIAEx8O9.jpg

DGEuwEWU0AAhuFy.jpg

9 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Yes...back to fairy tale story..they live happily ever after. haha. I love happy ending.

Actually, in my opinion, this is where the story should end. Forget the stones and the different realms. This is one perfect happy ending right here. #illogicalmespeaking #delulu

11 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

Lord, no. Hell no. I sense tears. 

Just when I want to let my heart soar for joy, I'm reminded that this isn't the end. Sighs...have to prepare my heart for tomorrow. Oh maybe.....heck, I should just revel in the joy of today's kisses and face heartbreak and sorrow tomorrowB)

15 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

new BTS

this time it's a little girl who's lucky to take pics with our Habaek-nim, Moora-nim and Biryum-nim at BOWG fiming set :heart:

Wow that girl smile brightly in the picture with Habaek compared to picture with Biryum nim & Moora nim. Hee

@moodypie hahaha..please..send me an ambulance, CPR kit..extrs paramedics, EKG monitor..and make sure the doctors know what they are doing when they see me unconscious from what just happened in this episode :tongue: haha yes we are all still watching which is why the list will come later :D

I am about to head back to sleep..so that when I wake up, the subs will be waiting for me already :)

Aww knowing HB wants to stay..breaks my heart! :bawling:

Just now, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Actually, in my opinion, this is where the story should end. Forget the stones and the different realms. This is one perfect happy ending right here. #illogicalmespeaking #delulu

Just when I want to let my heart soar for joy, I'm reminded that this isn't the end. Sighs...have to prepare my heart for tomorrow. Oh maybe.....heck, I should just revel in the joy of today's kisses and face heartbreak and sorrow tomorrowB)

If we can think of it as the ending ep..yes...after the kiss they live happily ever after and have many half god half human babies. lol.

23 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Team Monday won this round!:grin:

For those who are disappointed or didn't join, don't worry:) I'm sure there are more things in the future that we can bet on.

I keep replaying the last scene and squealing. When the last scene was about to happen, I was like "OMG OMG PLEASE KISS". And when it happened, I was like "HECK YEAH!And it's a real kiss too!". I didn't expect him to kiss her again for the 2nd time but he did.I was jumping when the 2nd happened. This Water God sure doesn't disappoint. From his aura, to his body and his kissing approach...isn't he perfect?:o

(Don't mind me...I'm ecstatic from the kiss scens and still haven't cooled down yet)

Ikr? When he walked back to her i was shouting in my heart  ' go kiss her! kiss her!' He sure heard my prayers...lol

9 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Chommal? OMG! 

Yes, after years and years of watching Korean Drama Series, I understand most of the preview. Lord, my shippers heart... :( 
We all know we still have so much to go through in seven episodes. Brace yourselves chingus. Together, we can. #stilltryingtorecover 

Archived