[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus and unnies! :lol:

It's quite a feast here. *wink!

How about we make a tally of those who think that the kiss to be this week? Lol.

Also, just an open-ended question,

Just like So Ah, if you knew love had a deadline, will you still give it your all? :wub:

4 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

How about we make a tally of those who think that the kiss to be this week? Lol.

Just like So Ah, if you knew love had a deadline, will you still give it your all? :wub:

yup,let's have a vote! :) omg al these stills are making me so excited!!!!!

8 minutes ago, kaoru11 said:

i am getting all giggly now with the episode tonight!!!! :) the kiss feels!!! omg!!!! :blush:

Hahaha. Exactly. The kiss feels!! :wub:

4 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

Haha yes. Let us make a tally. I think we all know we may get a kiss this week. So if we do, we may be getting a lot of winners. Should we make it harder by asking: Will the kiss happen on Monday or Tuesday? 

I think we should do that. Alright. Chingus..take your bet. Will the kiss happen on Monday or Tuesday? I will make a list whenever someone puts their bet out. 

@Chellsee @Visually-wandering @supergal99 @moodypie @swagpuppysong @kaoriharang and anyone else...

As for the open question: Yes. I would. For love is a beautiful thing to have and feel :)

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I think we should do that. Alright. Chingus..take your bet. Will the kiss happen on Monday or Tuesday? I will make a list whenever someone puts their bet out. 

Hi Kraken, for me I'm guessing at end episode on Monday and continue on Tuesday :tongue:

Remember me during your discussion on any topics here......tag me!!!

12 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi Kraken, for me I'm guessing at end episode on Monday and continue on Tuesday :tongue:

Hi cougar!! Haha so..basically..your bet is for Monday :tongue: if it continues on Tuesday that means it happened originally on Monday. So your bet will be Monday, right? Choose one.

Aww i will remember to tag you from now on cougar! :):wink:

51 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha yes. Let us make a tally. I think we all know we may get a kiss this week. So if we do, we may be getting a lot of winners. Should we make it harder by asking: Will the kiss happen on Monday or Tuesday? 

@Chellsee @Visually-wandering @supergal99 @moodypie @swagpuppysong @kaoriharang and anyone else...

As for the open question: Yes. I would. For love is a beautiful thing to have and feel :)

Pls include me!! I bet the kiss will happen at the end of episode on Monday and at the beginning of tuesday episode. :love:

57 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i think we will get it on tuesday? or the end of monday? ahha!

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Visually-wandering hahaha because i saw the word 'swollen lips' i zoomed into that picture of yours. And did a comparison with the one i posted above. 

Oh yes! Your eyes are working fine! Swollen lips, indeed!!

Is this why he is a Bad God?? ^_^:D

Calling @supergal99 @moodypie @swagpuppysong do you guys agree? Haha.

AGREED!!! He's a bad god!! He must have stolen a kiss, and got it all swolen hehehe.. you made my day. Can't wait till tonight!! 

I think it will happen at the end of tonight's ep. IF it doesn't happen, then I am going to borrow BR/sky God finger snapping and create non-stop lighting and thunder.

:D just saw your tag. Too busy rewatching BOWG and had no time to visit thread.

@supergal99  @swagpuppysong  @Visually-wandering  @junejungki

:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Hi ya chingu @alekaonu! I will also tag you till you get annoyed with me lol.

tagging some others who are watching too @nonski  @Kasmic @Mau_Cherry

By the way I rewatched the whole 8eps again. :wink: 

1 hour ago, swagpuppysong said:

I Will! I'll Do!

For me, just try to live my best now. We never know what will happen tomorrow or even tonight. If the love is not one sided, and I know it has an expiry date, as long as it's not a forbidden love — I will give it my all. Create the most beautiful memories, to be remembered for the rest of my life. So there'll be no regrets and I won't questioning "what if" .  

And @vangsweetie637 I assumed the kiss will happen near the end of ep 9. Which is tonight KST.

1 hour ago, swagpuppysong said:

I will still choose love.The pain of separation is part of the package.Sure it will hurt but I don't think I'll regret my choice.Like the saying goes..."Better to have lived and loved than never to have loved at all"

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

OMG this is tough.But because @vangsweetie637 has done an analysis:wink: I think the kiss will happen this week.On Monday.

Hi cougar!! Haha so..basically..your bet is for Monday :tongue: if it continues on Tuesday that means it happened originally on Monday. So your bet will be Monday, right? Choose one.

Aww i will remember to tag you from now on cougar! :):wink:

Hi Kraken hahahahahahaha if those still pics are for Monday then I will choose Monday. I know...I'm greedy. I just know the kiss would happened this week but not sure which day and episode. Yeah tag me and you too dear @moodypie chingu.....

11 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I read somewhere that Shin Se Kyung received bad comments from fans of LSK (NJH's girlfriend). I really hope for a HOT KISS 'cause these fans are annoying me so much!!^_^

Ok, include me, a kiss is going to happen this week.  Tuesday.  It has been building up the last few weeks. 

Aigoo,  A drama is a drama, hot kiss included.    All due respect to the gf who I also like.   No need for fans  to bash his leading ladies now and in future.  

And respect  to SSK and NJH.  as well, their bts interactions show professionalism, and deference to his gf, or so I feel.  

Would like to note  professionalism from GM and KJ as well.  BM's jealousy is palpable, as is MR's partiality to HB. 

Haha yes. Let us make a tally. I think we all know we may get a kiss this week. So if we do, we may be getting a lot of winners. Should we make it harder by asking: Will the kiss happen on Monday or Tuesday?.. 

..As for the open question: Yes. I would. For love is a beautiful thing to have and feel :)

Me betting on a hot and sincere and lingering scene-ender kiss scene tonight:wub:

And if I were to name my prize? *cough

- Two hours of swollen lips please *wink! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

For me, just try to live my best now. We never know what will happen tomorrow or even tonight. If the love is not one sided, and I know it has an expiry date, as long as it's not a forbidden love — I will give it my all. Create the most beautiful memories, to be remembered for the rest of my life. So there'll be no regrets and I won't questioning "what if" .  .

22 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I will still choose love.The pain of separation is part of the package.Sure it will hurt but I don't think I'll regret my choice.Like the saying goes..."Better to have lived and loved than never to have loved at all".

Awwww. *sigh Loving your thoughts @vangsweetie637 @Visually-wandering @dramu51ch0c10ve

I guess I'll do the same too. Love is too beautiful to miss out. May it be short-lived or one that'll last a lifetime, it will always be worth our all. :wub:

I think Ha-baek thought the same when he remembered So Ah's words while gazing at a butterfly. He still ended up calling her anyway. *sigh *sobs 

***another shout out to writer-nim and PD-nim***

Please give us a happy ending. *crosses fingers 

Archived