Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright

God vs human love.... CHECKED

Centuries old handsome rich man vs 20 something poor girl ...... CHECKED

Fate fate fate, how many times we've heard that freaking words! ... CHECKED

Live and death moments where the girl are always the one being saved..... CHECKED

Doom truck.... CHECKED

Pyscho 2nd lead (rich-powerful-girl) that was always been obsessed with the superman.... CHECKED

WTF all of classic of sad ending have been ticked.. Ooooh my faint heart please heeellppp

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Oh dear...Truck of Doom got casted too in BOTWG?

Ikr. Kdrama road is truck racing arena. Trucks allowed to run high speed on every type of the road, avenue or even street. Geez....

I think Shin family ancestor has made an agreement with HaBaek's mom(?) But their descendants broke the promise. That's why HaBaek said once he knew a "Shin" who's just like ShinJaya.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1871638

Need @stroppyseto join here.

1 minute ago, blademan said:

I think NJH is nailing this role :wub: 

I hate that people criticize him and Se Kyung for acting and that everyone's acting is awkward but I think that they both nailing this role as well as Krystal and Go Myung :)

1 minute ago, blademan said:

I think NJH is nailing this role :wub: 

True true! I dont know why this drama has received so much critic for the acting. Its really so much fun and enjoyable. People should stop comparing it to manhwa. This is another dimension of manhwa, a hommage, precisely.

Just watched ep 6, and I couldnt understand much of it.

So BR and Mura have the godstone just they lost one? and they never saw Jang Doo isit?

My guess is that SA told HB her feelings towards him right? it seem the last scene whatever SA was telling him, he was clearly affected by it.

AND OH MY GOODNESS THE END? what happen? I know from the preview she is fine, but WHAT IN THE WORLD? And HB really looked so scared and lost at the end. It is clear she got hit but if so, how did she not die?

25 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Look at 1:00 onwards. Looks like she got hit right? But if so, why aren't there any of the papers that So Ah was holding flying around? Habaek looked so heartbroken here OMG :bawling:

I really need subs to understand this episode.

Saw epsidoe 5 so far. So little story line even for a 16 episode show, already mostly fillers.  Am hearing things about So-ah;s character that would be really interesting if the actress showed the conflict in her better. She is supposed to try to be mean but against her real nature. Huh?  Don't see it, only hear them say things about her that she doesn't show in the character. And,  everyone falls madly in love with her.  Why?  Because she is the god's servant, so stupid,

Best part is HB,  I think he is doing well, not much subtlety in being a force of nature. 

The special effects have been really good, wish there were more because so little plot and action of interest. Even the fast driving was not too thrilling.

7 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Habaek ran but lost the god. His stomach rumbles. Three of them went out to eat. She asks about the god and Namsuri hinted what he did to Habaek. He tells her something and he seems annoyed. He leaves the place, followed by Namsuri. She found torn up papers and she's angry. He angrily explains to her. She leaves the car and Habaek goes after her. She's crying. He looks at her sadly. She talks to him.

She lets go his grip on her hand and leaves Habaek who is in sadness. She calls Hooye who is gardening. She apologises to him about the agreement. A truck comes as she is crossing the road. Habaek runs to her and the truck seems to have knocked her down. He shouts her name over and over in despair.

Huh what?! SA died?What the!:blink:

7 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Look at 1:00 onwards. Looks like she got hit right? But if so, why aren't there any of the papers that So Ah was holding flying around? Habaek looked so heartbroken here OMG :bawling:

The truck hit her but where did her body went?:blink:

Lyris are out (credit to Popgasa):

Kassy – The Day I Dream 

You, back then

You’re like the sun that wakes me up from my dreams
And then hides behind the clouds
The spaces that I walked alone
Now becomes darker

Every time you leave
I can’t be at peace

I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
You can’t fade away, where are you?
When the faraway moon rises tonight
Why do I feel nervous?

Why you?
You, back then?

My cold heart ached but I difficultly swallowed my tears
I’m lost again today on the lonely street

Every time I think of you
I can’t smile

I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
You can’t fade away, where are you?
When the faraway moon rises tonight
Why do I feel nervous?

Why you?
You, back then?

Yang Da Il – The Reason Why 

Things that can’t be understood
Like moments that are hard to describe

My hard had no movement at all
But today, it trembles like a miracle

What is this feeling right now?
What is this trembling right now?
Every time I see you, I keep feeling it

The reason it’s this good
Each time, you’re here

nothing’s better than beautiful day
nothing’s better than beautiful you

It’s like the cool breeze
Blowing through a small crack
Your name

Among the few encounters we’ve had
I feel my heart being colored by you

What is this trembling right now?
Every time I see you, I keep feeling it

Each time, you’re here

Like spring in the middle of winter
Like snow falling in summer
This moment makes no sense
But it comes to me

I know this feeling right now
I know this trembling right now
I felt it the day I first met you

I know this feeling right now
Is because I can see you smiling

Spoiler

Savina & Drones – Glass Bridge

Howling moon
It has been so while
In the silence

And if you believe
In my little world
Tomorrow will
Have a wonder

Don’t know where to go

Tell me for sure
That you won’t leave me here alone
I need to know

You will, I believe
When I do need someone to hold
You’ll be here

Little voice I hear
Yeah maybe
Maybe no
Who’s to say

Slowly drowning in
After wave
After wave
Who to say

Then I cross a bridge for
Over million reasons to hold on
Hide away with me
Walk away with me

Then we cross a bridge for
Over million troubles to meet
Nothing is easy
Nothing is easy

Oh how well you see?
How will you try, How?
However I mean to you now. try
Then I cross a bridge for
Over million reasons to hold on
Hide away with me
Walk away with me

Then we cross a bridge for
Over million troubles to meet
Nothing is easy
Nothing is easy

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Mau_Cherry @junejungki :lol: I feel you... the pain is real even though I've steeled myself knowing how the novel and c-version ended...

And now I got worried for BOTWG too, after reading snippets of how the manhwa ends... But, this is a spin-off, right? That should be a good indication, right??

I steeled myself too - but I hoped until the last Day. Wishing and hoping with every little word said by the actors - i still search for the happy times...  they at least should meet in the modern times again... they created one of my most fav. charakter and let me end in dispair. Normally I trust the writer until the last day to give us a good ending - i will trust again - until i proved to be wrong. What - what i deeply and desperatly hope - will not happen again.

3 hours ago, visiopeia said:

i think the god stone is actually the diamond ring which So Ah lost it... dont ya think so?

Don´t think so - he gave out a lot - if - it could only be parts of it. Like it got broken... wouldnt be good.

33 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

The truck hit her but where did her body went?:blink:

I hope it's an illusion and she didn't die. But if she did, it's because the truck came at such a high speed that instead of knocking her down and she lies on the road, her body was knocked into such that she 'flew'. That would be a tragic death. In reality, even if someone doesn't die from an impact like that, he/she will suffer from serious injuries or be paralysed for life.

Archived