[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

In Teaser2 there might be another man in that tunnel besides this man whom PKH ran after.   It looks like this second man came behind PKH and knocked him out.   I feel the hooded man in silhouette might be the second man hiding in the tunnel.  Now I don’t know if the first man was there by the second man as a decoy in order to lure PKH in the tunnel.  just guessing  :tongue:  

Teaser 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFLy3iJ4tQ

1: At first I thought the man was putting a cigarette in his mouth but then after watching the scene again  I thought  perhaps this guy wasn’t smoking but making some kind of signal?? 

PRxp92L.jpgGVSk35K.jpg

Spoiler

gbcYW3G.jpg

Mmp5sBj.jpg

2:  In the first photo on the low left side,  there is something moving.. then in the seond, PKH collapses .. then in the last two, man’s silhouette.. 

lqqu1r8.jpgdeX45F9.jpgeeBiws9.jpgCf0xFgd.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, booha said:

In Teaser2 there might be another man in that tunnel besides this man whom PKH ran after.   It looks like this second man came behind PKH and knocked him out.   I feel the hooded man in silhouette might be the second man hiding in the tunnel.  Now I don’t know if the first man was there by the second man as a decoy in order to lure PKH in the tunnel.  just guessing  :tongue:  

It looks like somebody is knocking him out but I am not sure what is going on just from this teaser. But I am intrigued with all the premise.

We have official pictures and a poster. Great. :)

**This article says that one of the themes in the drama ‘Tunnel’ is about fate and Park Kwang Ho.

(translation)

‘Tunnel’ Is there detective Choi Jin Hyuk? … 80’s retro fashion 

Choi Jin Hyuk turned into a detective in 1986. 

OCN new Sa/S  drama 'Tunnel' (directed by Kim Kyung Chul, drama Lee Eun Mi) released the photos of CJH.

CJH portrays a detective PKH, who is full of humanitarianism from 1986 and makes the time jump 30 years later while pursuing a criminal in a tunnel.  

CJH dressed up in the 80’s fashion.  The corduroy pants as well as smooth looking pomade hair (2 8 가르마) which were very popular at the time make one smile.  In other pictures, the image of CJH who wears an ordinary looking  jumper and memorable sneakers captures attention. In fact, it will be curious how CJH who is seen as a detective from 80s would act in 2016 after he makes the time jump.  

In the ‘Tunnel’ teaser poster which released together, there is a line ‘Where fate and time intersect’.   In the previously aired teaser, CJH seemed to be confused after he made the time jump 30years later in 2016.    It is likely that one of the points of observation in ‘Tunnel’  is about what kind of fate PKH(CJH) will face in the drama.     

'Tunnel' will be broadcast first in OCN in March following 'Voice'.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20170209114549890

63AgiKj.jpg

choi jin hyuk returns to the small screen in ocn’s tunnel (2/1/2017)

peEpaQE.png

Nice to see Choi Jin Hyuk again and it’s yet another time-travelling drama – this time in the form of a tunnel and waaaaay into the future (for the protangonist who lives in 1986)… about 30 years to present-day Seoul. I’m not sure whether Tunnel and Tomorrrow With You will suffer the consequences of viewer fatigue though the narrative arcs are vastly different. But time travel is time travel no matter the time machine or context involved. The drama also stars Yoon Hyun Min and Yoo Lee Young. I guess the rather interesting plot point is that the characters of both Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min are detectives…but in different eras which will surely lead to some dynamic friction as both try to investigate the strange phenomenon of time travel.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/choi-jin-hyuk-returns-to-the-small-screen-in-ocns-tunnel/

find the culprit…and restore time  (2/8/2017)

DZrhU2R.png

OCN’s Tunnel may be the time-travelling drama that piques my interest a little more. In the latest teaser, Choi Jin Hyuk’s detective wonders whether catching the criminal he is after in his own time in modern day Seoul will help him return to his own era. It does make a rather intriguing concept but of course, there are tons of loopholes in that train of thought and it can’t be that simple… can it?

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/find-the-culprit-and-restore-time/

Choi Jin-hyuk pursues hooded man from past to future in Tunnel

by tineybeanie | February 9, 2017 | 8 Comments

tumblr_ol3vlzNGhi1sdd1ivo8_r1_1280.jpg

A new teaser gives us another tiny glimpse of time-traveler cop Choi Jin-hyuk (Pride and Prejudice) in his upcoming mystery crime procedural Tunnel. It’s being aired on OCN, so you know it’s going to be dark and gritty. I don’t know if this is a coincidence, but Choi is actually playing a detective who travels forward through time from 1986 (his birth year) to present-day Korea.

He plays a violent crimes detective with ten years of experience, who one day goes through a tunnel and ends up in the future. The plot is centered around him trying to get back home to his time by solving a cold case that he was working on in the past. He must hunt down the culprit of the female university student serial homicides that occurred during 1986. Then did the culprit travel forward in time too?

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/choi-jin-hyuk-pursues-hooded-man-from-past-to-future-in-tunnel/

I found this IG with Lee Yoo Young.  It sounds like it was from the hair salon  which mentioned a new hair style for Lee Yoo Young’s  character in Tunnel.   This hair style is similar to her previous photo she had with Yoon Hyun Min.  This time she is in the tunnel.  It could be the picture was taken on the shooting location.  Though IG doesn’t have a tag with Tunnel. 

Tunnel will broadcast  March 18.

(translation)

From 2:8 parted hair to corduroy pants!

Jin Hyuk’s 8617 fashion show, crossing  between 1986 and 2017! 

The first broadcast will be on OCN at 10pm on March 18

Lot more photos of Jin Hyuk’s  retro fashion on OCN blog >>

**This is a thanking video  for the meal support event given by the CJH fancafe.  I can hear background noise from serving the meals.   

Drama ‘Tunnel’ support , location interview: 

[the Real] 170203 CJH OCN Tunnel 1st support greeting video

Annyeonghaseyo~  This is my first greeting for the new year.   Because of shooting Tunnel, I haven’t had many days off, even though I wanted to leave a message or something like that  on the fancafe.  I’m sorry that I haven’t made a greeting to fans because of the drama shooting.  Please have a blissful new year. Our staff has been working very hard and other cast members are very exhausted too.  I would like to say thank you for having the meal support event, and will enjoy eating.    Wish for healthy and happy New Year always

최진혁 공식팬카페 'theReal' Official Youtube

As always  a video translation is a bit difficult for me. Some might be off..   PKH’s lines were hard to hear clearly because of the way he talks.

But there are very funny lines/interactions between PKH(CJH) and KSJ(YHM)

(translation) Teaser4

(tunnel) so different in their cooperation!
'old Detective' Choi Jin-hyuk VS 'new Detective' Yoon Hyun-min VS 'crime Psychologist' ...

(000) PKH: The suspect lived in the same neighborhood as the victim.
(004) He is the only one who has no alibi.

(006)KSJ:No  If you look at the distance, traveling to Gimminjeong isn’t possible
(008) Besides, the suspect was in the house at that time.

(010)PKH: ((inaudible))
(012)KSJ: Stop talking
(013)boss: Go!  Ask yourself  in person!!
(015)PKH: What is it? Is it from the victim? Blood?

(020)KSJ: Have you done the suspect’s (DNA) genetic testing?

(022) PKH:  D () what? Why are you saying a teakettle?  ((유전자 gene test  주전자 teakettle: Because PKH doesn’t know about gene testing, he misinterprets the word. )) 

(024)PKH: You punk!  Did you steal the teakettle?

(026)KSJ: Suffering  suffer ((or painful  painful ))((It’s supposedly a sneering expression.))

(028)SJY: This is my last question. 

(030)SJY: How did you feel when you murdered?

I made a translation with a sort of like edited summary.  Lots of pictures( BTS for Tunnel shooting & fans’ support event)   

**먹방(mokbang) I learned an interesting phrase so if anyone is interested, here is the link(https://www.quora.com/When-did-mokbang-start)

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6465725&memberNo=30729681

Spoiler! Mokbang(먹방) event!  Preview of CJH’s Tunnel filming location

Today’s poster for JH fans who wander through to find anything about the drama 'Tunnel' and CJH!

Du-doong~  In this post there will be many things to increase your appetite
BTS of CJH who plays PKH in Tunnel    Welcome fans for coming to see 80s’ PKH

On a set in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do
Choi Jin-hyuk actor preparing to shoot

43vNIY1.jpg

A bright smile that lights up the shooting location

B1nLNWv.jpg

Laughing brightly but when the shooting starts, transforming into PKH instantly

wQeQkjq.jpg

Spoiler

Our oppa looks so good in the ‘80s.. 

When 2017 comes, how much more of his good looks will shine through..

N8y6pbB.jpg

Just before the real shooting starts

Jajangmyeon(food) ,an important accessory in filming , appears

jUL2v58.jpg

42yiz4e.jpg

LaOxhg7.jpg

Spoiler

ruPQqEO.jpg

5omW8PW.jpg

more

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6465725&memberNo=30729681

Today’s main event is this!  To commemorate the first day of set shooting, the official fancafe sponsored ‘ajae restaurant’ & ‘tunnel café’

ob4ONHY.jpg

fR8Egkp.jpg

Spoiler

R6yxX0U.jpg jJ26wYX.jpg 

After a delicious meal, Choi Jin-hyuk , short meeting with fans!

Su0nMXe.jpg
V pose

7cOg9hv.jpg BJINpIO.jpg 
Good looks..
cute..
Padding looks warm ...

Lpl77SJ.jpg

Spoiler

And then ..
surprise birthday party for Choi Jin Hyeok!

fGwVOSP.jpg

Fans’ prepared cake   Happy  actor
Candles don’t light up
The nasty winter wind ..

aacyANA.gif

Still it was so much fun   He said that he was surprised at the early birthday party

qsHFRc1.jpg

Before going back to shooting  he signed for each fan member.

OC6qqFs.jpg

CJH official V pose  

xkZMDm2.jpg Mk7PR8R.jpg

Thank you again for the fans’ love   Have you enjoyed today’s post? 

OCH Tunnel, March 18 at 10pm, please don’t forget to watch it live

Archived