[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

Will this drama still end at 120 ep or earlier?

It better if we can see more after their wedding, will hayoon continue his acting or not, did he get adopted as GW's son?what happen to Park?

I guess something bad happen to SJ in the preview? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, SJ tried to commit suicide? He really is such a coward. He did all the nasty, but can't face up to the consequences of being caught. I'm still not amenable to a redemption for him, though it seems the drama will still persist in trying to do that. I'm fine if it just leaves him being pathetic.

@stroppyse  Thanks for the preview translation and I must say to your above comment well said.. I have no sympathy for SD and wished he had succeeded.. Regardless if everything happem because of his mom he still choose to take the route of committing more henious crimes.. So making him face the consequences of his action is best because death is really to good for him and CSDM.. 

I got tickled at HY when EH came out with the dress GW had choose for her.. HY had the look of hell no on his face:lol:     

I will be able to post the clips today.

I liked when the investigator came and just dragged crazy ahjumma out.

Wedding scene between EH and GW. GW dad having a speech. GW singing to EH. Wedding photo with everyone

Priceless expression from crazy ahjumma. Crazy ahjumma is being kept in the hospital with guards. JK and SJ sister is tring to visit him and the jailor tells them that SJ tried to kill himself i think. SJ is rushed to the ER and went by crazy ahjumma in the hospital. crazy ahjumma becomes hysterical and end of the episode. from the preview SJ survives and seem to be kept in isolation and crazy ahjumma descends further into her dementia

Spoiler

Small but beautiful wedding full of love, while Park and her son is now suffering and in misery, i guess SJ couldn't accept his future is in gloomy although finally accepting his mistake...i guess maybe this drama will end tomorrow? I can say that i'm.happy how this drama turn out, hopefully tomorrow ep gives us satisfying ending though i guess EH will forgive Park, for me it is acceptable as SJ still alive to continue his sentence and Park loss her sanity, i doubt if she remember hayoon or not.

This drama has been pretty good for a daily. I enjoyed watching it alot and it's not often there is actually a good daily drama. While i like EH and GW and their story alot, my favorite characters are Sojung(Eunah) , GW dad , MS. They are the kind who won't take crap from anyone. Also Sojung(Eunah) is the character in my opinion who developed the most. The actress who plays EH has done a great and amazing job, especially in her crying scenes. But i prefer female leads who aren't doormats. It took EH way too long to stand up to crazy ahjumma family. I guess the writing has been kinda draggy towards the end.

I purposely didn't watch the last few episodes but made sure I come here to check on what's happening.  Reading everyone's observations, opinions, etc. and watching the clips provided by @Lunkera, @eurakaand everyone else gracious enough to find time to share, more than  fills my anxiousness about this drama.  Not to leave out @stroppysefor taking time (always - even tho' you're on a plane traveling) to share translations to anything asked of you.  I don't want to forget @gerrytan8063who pops up on emergencies when needed.

This is a  fan daily drama to watch - the only one I didn't drop because I find it something worth my time.

Everyone who made their contributions while the drama is ongoing - THANK YOU - YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!

Why in the hell is MS is crying to EH it was her family that choose to do such horrible things crying to EH isn't going to help them Both SD have crimes to pay for..  Is she crying because she's back to living in poverty or begging EH to help them.. Where is EA when we need her to check MS..

6 hours ago, Lunkera said:

This drama has been pretty good for a daily. I enjoyed watching it alot and it's not often there is actually a good daily drama. While i like EH and GW and their story alot, my favorite characters are Sojung(Eunah) , GW dad , MS. They are the kind who won't take crap from anyone. Also Sojung(Eunah) is the character in my opinion who developed the most. The actress who plays EH has done a great and amazing job, especially in her crying scenes. But i prefer female leads who aren't doormats. It took EH way too long to stand up to crazy ahjumma family. I guess the writing has been kinda draggy towards the end.

@Lunkera  I agree this was the best daily showing when it first started.. The story didn't stay stuck on one matter for decades like in most daily even though we were all antsy to see how it would be revealed to EH on how CSDM stole the family fourtune but is happy to see villians are actually getting there Karma be it in jail or one losing there minds.. I still would have been happy with headlines on the two SD's but I'll settle for this.. 

@sava2sava..i agree with you...I can say that this is a good family drama, it has plot and all misunderstanding is not dragging, I can say it is quite satisfying seeing the bad people get their karma, there is a few flaws like in investigation aspect but still it is acceptable, Both SJ and Park get their own punishment whether its sentence in jail or become insane, even Jakyung who is selfish about herself in the beginning now know what is suffering and sacrificing now...I know most people don't like a time jump but here I don want to see a time jump after all the crazy things with Park and SJ. At least we can see what their future become.

@stroppyse

"Hmm, I wonder if Mi Sook's implication is that if EH will forgive CA, then CA can leave the insane asylum where she's being held? I didn't think that was the way the criminal justice worked. I guess EH can speak at CA's parole hearing in favor of an early release, but not sure if they're building in a time jump or not. Anyway, I guess the legal system aspects are not a strongpoint of this drama (or of most kdramas actually, even the legal thrillers)."

In South Korea legal system if the suspect or defendant gets a Letter of Absolution from the victim or plaintiff, the Court can decide some leniency on the suspect that the victim/plaintiff had chose to forgive the manner of the crime that had been done or compensation had been met between plantiff & the defendant (I doubt Madam Park can provide monetary compensation). The other is that Madam Park can submit a Letter of Repentance but in her dementia state, she will not be able to portray any sign of remorse & regret for the Court to decide leniency

I am having withdraw syndrome  I am sad it is going to end but it was a good drama though it frustrate me a little during the time HY is taken away from EH and i would like to thank all of you for making this drama worth watching with all your comments and insight @Lunkera thanks for posting the clips @stroppyse for always delivering translation @gerrytan8063 for your insightful information @sava2sava @Viya @farhah_1986 @Jackie1048 @Ldy Gmerm for your profound comments and insight I wouldn't enjoy the drama as much as I do without you guys I hope will see you on another drama , I am sorry if I forget to mention anyone  Thank you all :heart:

Some timeskips towards the end. Seems like MS is about to give birth and EH having morning sickness. 2 year timeskip. Mi Sook visit SJ in jail. Scene with HY and GW father. Family outing with GW,EH,HY and their daughter i think? end

Oh and crazy ahjumma is in the same kind of place Im Shi Won was at. She has more or less forgot people's name. She is terrified of lightning which is an appropiate punishment of being affected of that night 

Eunah offered JK something. Eunha going to new york i think. Eunah and JK might have both gone there with JH probably. have to wait for a translation to clarify it

CA get her punishment what happen to her was the exact replica of what she did to EH DAD her money is stolen by her employee , she lost her mind and wonder around finally she is in mental institute forgetting her children, I would be happy if she get her punishment while she is sane but looking at it is not that bad at all 

so at the end GW dad is dating JK mom they wear coup T-shirt 

GW and EH daughter is cute, I wish we could see MS, daughter ......

@euraka I missed that. But i guess GW dad deserve some happiness also. JK mom has changed alot during the drama especially after she started working at EH restaurant so i'm fine with it.

Well, since it all happened during the end i'm fine with MS child not being shown. But i'm happy we got that happy scene at the end

4 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@euraka I missed that. But i guess GW dad deserve some happiness also. JK mom has changed alot during the drama especially after she started working at EH restaurant so i'm fine with it.

Well, since it all happened during the end i'm fine with MS child not being shown. But i'm happy we got that happy scene at the end

@Lunkera you are right GW dad deserve happiness he rais his children alone now it's time for him  yes the last scene was heartwarming and a perfect picture of beautiful family 

Archived