Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

min jong is so cute in the whole ep 20 (AGD finale)

i wish i have nore time to do the screen caps .. later later .. LOL

but first let see the scene that makes me cry once again  :((

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b

photo credit to dcinside

** i wish i know who is that woman that became Yoon's dead wife .. she not even appear in the drama once besides her photo only .. urghhh

Source : enewsworld

[RECAP: A Gentleman’s Dignity] Episode 19 & 20: A Happy Ending For All

That two week postponement due to the Olympics hit us really badly and unfortunately killed a small part of our obsession with A Gentleman’s Dignity.

That’s not to say we didn’t enjoy the last two episodes of the drama (because we did), but it would have been more amazing if it weren’t for those two weeks’ worth of emptiness that filled our hearts. Just saying.

As usual, we start our A Gentleman’s Dignity weekend run with laughter-filled prologues.

welcome to our KMJ family @zufar @ChoBap please feel free to visit this site k ...

@kesf Yoon's wife .. seems like no one's in AGD thread bother about who she really was (in reality i mean) .. i will try to bring up this question, in case somebody there knows hehe (just trying to be busy body a little bit)

@ChubbyCinamon sis, please put more KMJ photos .. not enough here

@kaykafisyah he really looks so BLUE when he wears this casual dressing right .. suddenly remembers his group The Blue at once .. wish he can sing again with Son Ji Chang (the best duo ever for me) :x

thank you Kesf and im-cun ...ahhhh.. humanitarian in nepal? i love him even moreeee... definitely will dig more info on him for this few days...i found his voice very sexy when he speaks and now i need to hear his voice every night before i go to sleep hehehe... i also hope that he can find someone to love soon, i heard that he is a romantic person in real life..

class="ks_article_title"A Gentleman's Dignity' Precious Couple Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi, Successfully Marry 'Congratulations Overflow'

6176-a-gentlemans-dignity.jpg

Couple Choi Yoon and Im Me Ah Ri, that has an age different of 17 years, successfully had their wedding march.

On the episode of SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that aired on the 12th, a happy image of Choi Yoon(Kim Min Jong) and Im Me Ah Ri(Yoon Jin Yi) holding their wedding was shown.

On this day, the two people went to Im Me Ah Ri's family and lied saying that 'she is pregnant.' Therefore, her family agreed to let them marry. Choi Yoon went to his ex-wife and said, "I want to be happy with her now. Now, I have to let you go. Let me," and he swallowed his tears and prepared for his new start.

They had a happy wedding day, and after they finished their beautiful vows, the two people finally promised a future with each other. Im Tae San(Kim Soo Ro) was sincerely blessing his friend's and younger sister's future.

After getting over their obstacles and the 17 years age difference, the viewers were also happy to see the happy ending for Choi Yoon and Im Me Ah Ri. In various social network sites, netizens said, "They are finally marrying! Congratulations!," "Seeing a beautiful couple be together makes me happy," "I want to have that kind of love too. Precious couple."

credit to Korea Portal

** imagine this wedding congratulations wishes is for real .. i will be really happy for Min Jong oppa for sure !!!   ;)

@zufar yeah, Min Jong oppa really have deep voice and when he sings we can hear his husky voice ..love it dude .. you should hear he sings more .. you will fall for him for sure :x

you want to hear he sang 1 song alive for a wedding ceremony ? someone has recorded it and uploading it somewhere and i found it at minjong.net so decided to upload it at youtube so any other fans will hear him singing so beautifully ..

especially for KMJ fans -->

Untitled20.jpg

Photos from my Min Jong photo album

Min Jong, the little boy with his family. A cute and chubby Min Jong.

English translation credit to Fat Cat

The words in the photos are:

Family and Min Jong (right hand side) - Min Jong with his mum, brother and sister

Picnic Day (arrow pointing to the little boy in blue) - Min Jong with his mum, brother and sister

Father and Min Jong

The way he walk/His gesture, same as now

Tough Min Jong - Minjong with his brother and sisters

Who is he?

Slide1-13.jpg

Slide3-2.jpg

Slide2-6.jpg

@kesf KMJ is so cute ne . thanks for sharing . i just see some of it only ..

by the way, just want to share something from AGD thread .. actually this is JDG fan record this show , but JDG talk about KMJ and i found it really interesting and wnt to share with you guys if you didnt watch it yet

Min Jong so cute when he said to JDG that he also experience loneliness due to not married yet and gave him bracelet for luck .. now JDG has married leaving uri KMJ still bachelor .. LOL

have u seen the high cut picture yoon meahri.  my god.... i am screamingggggg..please be it realll..hehehe..i think i ship themmmm....