Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

@im_cun

The program that you wanted to watch is when The Blue were invited as guests

1. KBS2 Champagne 55 (June 6 2009) 

2. KBS2 Champagne 56 (June 13 2009)

I have posted the videos in minjong.net in June 2009. Please go to my posts dated 16/6/09 - 8/7/09. There is no English subtitles.

Min Jong gave Shin Bong Sun a kiss on the cheek. You can see this in the Champagne 55 P9 video that I posted on 25/6/09.

Hope you will enjoy the show just because of Min Jong.

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Hi everyone in KMJ forum,  ^^ Glad to see KMJ forum very active these days.  Thanks for everyone to share love & comments.

@im  I love his hairstyle in this pic. very handsome

@Rachel  I remember this scene in Bimil. 12 years later, KHN changed her mind to another guy hahaha.

@kesf  Too bad that your (long) reply to me has been gone ><.  I kinda understand that feeling 'cuz it used to happen to me recently as well..I had to re-type it and the re-type version lost many of main points ('coz of my VERY short memory) hahaha.  Please take it easy!

I saw this cute cartoon from AGD in Thai webboard.  Really cute.

=====

Translation

Yoon insists to reject Maeri's love for him.

Yoon : Maeri..the love story between us is impossible

Maeri : Yoon Oppa  jubu jubu

cartoon-a-gentlemans-dignity-01.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Translation :

While Yoon try to reject Maeri's love insistingly, Colin happens to deviate him by kicking football to the goal.  And, what happens is that Yoon shows his instinct in saving the football goal (he forgets about Maeri temporarily). hahaha.

cartoon-a-gentlemans-dignity-02.jpg

@Rachel nice photo for KMJ @ Athena - i thought he was plaing a col character in that drama but haha he was the comic character but nice ..

@kesf thanks a lot dear !!!! ohhh i love KMJ hair style in this show too .. he was quite young this time (almost 40 right), doesnt look like ahjussi yet ne .. i have watch it already .. i envy Bong Sun LOL .. and the girls that he choose at the end is really his fans too right ? and of course, soo young (SNSD) , lucky girl ! no wonder he came as cameo in AGD ! but i wonder what happen on the last part of this show .. seems like he was tounched and almost cry when 1 of the man guest are talking about him until they hugged each other .. quite emotion there

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Hi there,

I just wanna share photos for my trip to South Korea last autumn (October 2011).  The view is very NICE :D  This is the season that I like the most.

1. The yellow Ginkgo tree << Really like this tree..it's beautiful..it reminds me of the scene in Bimil which was shot during Sep - Nov 2000.

2. The Seoul tower << It appears in most K dramas

3-5. The temple << the autumn view here is also nice.

6. The Everland theme park

7. KTX station - the express train

A12072486-47.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

The sight-seeing bus which is a plug-in bus (electric car).  It helps preserve the environment.

In pic, the bus in charging batteries..like charging cell phone's batt :)

A12072486-49.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Meong Dong at night. It's nice place to hang-out, especially in the night time.  Lots of shopping & restaurants.

A12072486-51.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

For all of you..KMJ nice song from AGD.. pls D/L & njoy ^^

watch?v=IkMbCosRbAY

AGD OST PART 7 Kim MinJong -아름다운 아픔 2012 new version [beautiful pain]
http://www.mediafire...wd7ewg7qnt49z99

=============

Beautiful Pain (아름다운 아픔) A Gentleman’s Dignity OST

I’ll wait for you more, with my longing for you
Because I love you so much, I was able to preciously endure for a long time

I got used to it although I cried on some days
Still, that kind of pain raised you up higher for me
You, who left me – you, who cast me aside

* Even if you live more freely, I’m alright
I will stay here like this even more
Instead of just me but for me who loved you, I will feel this beautiful pain

Tears fall again although I tried to comfortably wait
Still, those tears raised you up higher for me
You, who left me – you, who cast me aside

* Repeat (x2)

As I feel this beautiful pain

@im_cun

MJ was 38 years old when he was a guest on this June 2009 Champagne variety show.

All the girls are not his fans but actresses, singers, I think it's a game where MJ was supposed to choose the girl he likes. So 2 girls at a time were shown to him and he has to choose until the final girl will be his choice.

As for the last part where the guy was crying, he and MJ hugged each other, the story as follows:

Translation credit to clover @ minjong.net

The actor’s name is Pyeon Woo Min (Byun Woo Min) (1964/1/21).

PWM is the leading actor of MJ’s old movie “White Rainy Day (1991)”

clover's opinion : I don’t know him well but judging from the way he behaves and the way the MC treats him,he is a showy man. (I am sorry, hahaha. However in “White Rainy Day” his performance is good. I feel that he is sensible actor.)

In this part, the MC urged PWM to tell the story that PWM wanted to tell KMJ. PWM begun to talk an old story. In 1992, he was expelled from the entertainment world because of his own doing. (It seems like he did illegal exemption from military service.) Since then everybody around him included his close friends avoided him, because they didn’t want to get involved in that matter. PWM became all alone. PWM was really sad to know that he couldn’t act anymore, acting was his dream. PWM even thought that he should end his life. One day, he unexpectedly heard his name called from TV. The MC was asking MJ “Is it true that you are close to PWM?” PWM gasped with surprise at the question. PWM was anxious what MJ would say. Surprisingly MJ answered “Yes.” without hesitation. PWM heard it and cried. PWM didn’t imagine that MJ thought about him in that way. PWM and MJ had worked together only once in “White Rainy Day.” MJ’s behavior did encourage him. PWM said that MJ really saved his life. After that, every time PWM saw MJ on screen or stage, he couldn’t look MJ straight because tears welled up in his eyes.
PWM decided that if MJ was driven into a corner he would be his help. It was PWM’s long time wish to show his gratitude to MJ in public.
The MC asked MJ whether if MJ remembered it or not. MJ nodded and said to PWM “It must be really hard for you just to bring up the issue again…” and give PWM a hug.

Min Jong has such a good character, he doesn't think bad of another person eventhough they did wrong. There were a few times that he was disappointed by some people and yet he forgives them and never talk bad about them.

Episode 19  - Yoon kneeling in front of Tae San

News source: CJ E&M enewsWorld 

Kim Min Jong Falls to His Knees in Tense ‘Gentleman’s Dignity’ Scene

In still cuts for the next episode of SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity, Kim Min Jong is seen coming before Kim Soo Ro and falling to his knees and looking as though he is about to cry. At this, Kim Soo Ro is seen angrily pulling up Kim Min Jong by his collar in a tense and emotional scene.

In the drama, Choi Yoon (Kim Min Jong) comes to realize he is in love with Mae Ari (Yoon Jin Yi) and prevents her from leaving to America. In order to have their love recognized, they go to find Im Tae San (Kim Soo Ro) but an angry Im Tae San only ends up kicking Mae Ari out.

To protect the woman he loves who is experiencing grief after selecting Choi Yoon, he goes to Im Tae San and, casting aside his pride, humbly comes down on his knees for Mae Ari.

@Chubby Cinnamon wah onnie, your photos was nice .. you must be enjoying your trip and that's good ..

@kesf thanks a lot for all your hardwork - the news, the photos, the clip links .. cannot say how happy i am when there is something new about him XD keep it will ya !

@im_cun

MJ was 38 years old when he was a guest on this June 2009 Champagne variety show.

All the girls are not his fans but actresses, singers, I think it's a game where MJ was supposed to choose the girl he likes. So 2 girls at a time were shown to him and he has to choose until the final girl will be his choice.

As for the last part where the guy was crying, he and MJ hugged each other, the story as follows:

Translation credit to clover @ minjong.net

'A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Kim Min Jong Is Okay With Someone 18 Years Younger

5467-kim-min-jong-kim-soo-ro.jpg

Actor Kim Min Jong revealed what age he is okay with for dating. In the SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' Kim Min Jong overcame a 17-year difference with Im Me ah Ri (played by Yoon Jin Yi).

On the 27th of July, Kim Soo Ro appeared on SBS talk show 'Good Morning,' where he revealed Kim Min Jong's real age limit to dating. When asked about Kim Min Jong's age-limit to dating, Kim Soo Ro said, "More than anything, he never thought of dating an older woman," drawing laughter from the audience.

In the drama, Im Tae San (played by Kim Soo Ro) and Choi Yoon (played by Kim Min Jong) were best friends. However, a lot of conflict began to happen when Im Tae San's little sister Im Me Ah Ri came into the picture. Choi Yoon, who didn't want to betray his friend, fought with his feelings toward Me Ah Ri.

However, outside the drama, Kim Soo Ro and Choi Yoon are still maintaining a strong friendship. Kim Soo Ro drew laughter once more from the audience by saying, "In real life, Kim Min Jong is okay with dating a girl up to 18 years younger than him."

On the other hand, in this episode 'Good Morning,' they focused on the popularity of 'A Gentleman's Dignity and revealed exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, attracting much attention.

Source : koreaportal