Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

^ the 1st pic!!!saved it n will keep on staring at him. :-) the brightest smile of all...he smiled till all his teeth shown ha3 and nooooo i wanna b meari! Lol jealous of kfans... :-( all SME artists giant poster..i spotted KMJ..the striking pink pants right?

Anybody knows where can i watch island teacher n the other 1 if im not mistaken our stands on separation?or rules of love? Online streaming anyone?i dont have them in my country anymore...i wanna watch KMJ drama rite now...i think im having the KMJ withdrawal syndrome...

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@kesf. The above foto, KMJ really looks like Alan Tam. @Kay. Thanks for your recommended web. For drama, I'm not sure that crunchy roll have it or not. Have to register & it will be free for 14d. @yoonie. Let me know do u like Bimil or not. I really love this drama, KMJ is handsome & young. Wow, u r very young if u watch that drama when 17.

Guest Yoonie1430291685

haha..if I were at the concert I would probably shout out "Yooni oppa, I'm Meari. Plz marry me!" too :)) I'm so in love with his smile. Does anyone notice that even when he smile, his eyes still look sad. Just wanna hold him when I see them :((
@ kaykafisyah: sorry. I don;t know any website that you can watch Teacher on island with engsub :( I watched it on a broadcaster in my country :(

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@kay. Rules of luv @nice price http://dsdvds.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=28&ccSID=47d4a329423573ba86544c6b30e68d1b

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@chubby: I have just finished 2 first eps of Bimil. Love it! I'm surprised when seeing Ha Ji Won in this drama :)) cannot recognize her! I like Ha Ji Won when I watched Secret Garden, but I really hate her in Bimil. She's so means. Kim Ha Nuel is so kind, love her more then in AGD. The interesting thing when watching this drama is to recognize many currently famous stars such as Ha Ji Won, Lee Dong Wook and Park Jong Ha, Ryu Si Won and especially Min Jong oppa when they were young. their faces were so pure :x

Oh, I'm dying in Min Jong oppa's eyes. They are still the same as in AGD, aren't they? :x

Ah, I'm younger than Meari by one year, which widen the age gap bewteen me and Yoon-oppa. But who care! I'm still loving him as much as Meari hahah ^^

Hi all,

A few of you have asked me some questions. Sorry for not replying. I will reply ASAP. I have been too busy searching for

MJ news, items and anything to do with MJ. Most of my time is spent doing that but I will definitely get back to you. Glad everyone

enjoyed the vids and photos.

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

@Yoonie

Ha Ji Won is so mean in this drama.  I bet you will hate her (like I do) when the story develops. (I'm still freaky by her hairstyle hahaha)  Yeh, I like Kim Ha Neul in this drama & the piano & on air..more than in AGD.  Well, we saw many famous stars here.  I think this is the very first appearance of them.

It's Bimil that makes me get a craze on Min Jong ssi.  He's really gorgeous in this drama and his acting is superb!!!   'Coz his sorrow eyes, you will be crying when he cries. T_T   He's also good-looking in this drama.

Bimil-all.jpg

:x

@chubby cinnamon whoa!so cheap!ill look around 1st but i might be buying from that site...is it reliable?i really wanna watch it since i read KMJ is actually 2nd lead but he got the girl in the end bcoz the fans wanted it that way wow!taking about fans power! i dont know if crunchy roll will work 4 me or not..bimil at crunchy roll is not available in my country..

@yoonie 21yo????i bet u r the youngest among us!u r my youngest sis age!ha3 now i feel old... :-( i hate HJW in bimil also when i really love her now..i like KHN ever since romance day but i dont know i like her best in which drama but definitely not in AGD ;-)

If any of u..even silent lurker knows where we can watch old dramas of KMJ come on...share it k :-) i really wanna watch his old dramas...

Guest keosua

Source:  http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=112113
Kim Min Jong reveals his true feelings for Yoon Jin Yi
Kim Min Jong told his real feelings for Yoon Jin Yi.

On 3rd, Kim Min Jong, who is recently going through another golden age by casting in SBS drama 'Grace of Gentleman', appeared on SBS 'Good Morning' for an interview.

Kim Min Jong told about Yoon Jin Yi, "She's the most charming girl. She's lovely, cute, and very nice."

Kim Min Jong also told about the age difference between him and Yoon Jin Yi, "I actually don't feel that she's that far apart from me. I just treat her like a brother."

When he was asked if Yoon Jin Yi was close to his ideal type, he said, "She's very good," and made viewers laugh.

/Reporting by Nam Woo-Jeong en@starnnews.com

wow, uri Kim Min Jong oppa really trending now !!! good for you oppa,at least all this news are continuous until you have new project .. because we will be really missing you like crazy or idiot fans LOL

sharing another gorgeous photo of uri KMJ oppa .. looks like he was in a frame ne ?

684629_0_449674_39006.jpg

credit to dcinside

@kesf thanks for so many photos of KMJ oppa ne .. and the stadium where the SM concert was held .. it was not like fully utilised LOL oppa so cute at the end of his performance . he was like he dont know why he want to laugh and run away like that XD  and i just wonders actually what the dancers is for ? i thought he want to do the dance version of Beautiful Pain but he did not :P anyway, glad that finally i can watch he sing live again , waiting patiently fr the clip to come out at youtube LOL thanks for sharing it here :)

@Yoonie you do watch Teacher on Island Village (sorry if i get this name wrong since the title is too long LOL) ? do yu still have the cd ? could we exchanged drama cd with each other ? I have Ghost and Hyena if you want to exchange with me ?

@hamdainvincible i know what you mean, i also always take a break sometimes in K Pop World / drama .. now there were so many idols that i just couldnt approve why they were being called like that LOL

@kaykafisyah told you that not everyone in SM will involved in the concert but as u are saying hey maybe he will be listed last minute since he was gaining his popularity :) then his fans at Indonesia really must go .. by the way  need to ask you regarding aznv.tv  ? do we need to pay to register for this ? is think website have other KMJ drama beside Bimil ?

@Chubby Cinnamon onnie, is this the link that you bought the ROL for me ? http://dsdvds.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=28&ccSID=47d4a329423573ba86544c6b30e68d1b  i can see Far and Away Nation there (this is KMJ drama too right? )

@keosua thanks for the translation .. are you the one translate it ? hope can share more of the translation here since so many of us did not understand hangul .. thanks again

@im_cun no u dont have to pay its free :-) but i think besides bimil it doesnt has anymore old KMJ drama..i tried search 4 ROL..island teacher even as old as ghost n feeling but fail...u have ghost CD?where did u get it?online?   2012082005361711103.jpg        

@kesf thnx a lot for all the pics/links/etc you've really work hard..i feel guilty :(
i really like above pic he really look young!!i know they did some phoshop since all the wrinkles r gone but even with those wrinkles he still look young since he own such a baby face ;) im glad even after AGD we still have news feed on him...i hope he will start on new project soon so that we will get more on him

Guest hamdainvincible

he's so beautiful, I don't think I had an "ideal man's physique" in mind until I saw him in AGD... so I made two icons this afternoon and might make more after seeing those pictures above! Photobucket Photobucket

@kaykafisyah it just coincidence that i bought the Ghost CD long time ago since it was on sale at that time .. i have seen ROL to but did not bought it that time and i am really regret .. but Chubby onnie has done a favor to me .. we shall exchange cd .. she has what i dont have and i ask her to give the drama that i dont have .. now i am in the process searching for all drama that KMJ was acting in it .. wish i can get Mr Q that was really super popular once a time ago .. by the way, where are u from ? u wish to exchange cd like us too ?