Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

@kaykafisyah hi there kay ! welcome to our family >:D< feel free to visit here often ne

@Chubby Cinnamon i really love his character in Bimil .. i love it when he can play that kind of character again .. like cold heart man but actually when he fall in love, he was just like oh God, he is the man ! :\">

@kesf thanks for the pics .. Min Jong oppa is really handsome although in the portrait right ..

Guest Rachel1430291618

Hi all, how are you :)
i saw a vid

i not  really know what they talking about, but i enjoy it,
 KMJ when young is hot and more hot nowadays..... :x
I'm envy to girls who had hugged him =(( ;))
and i laugh out loud when saw the people who try to imitate the style of KMJ when singing :D:))

@Chubby Cinnamon Hello there! Haha I'm not that young, I consider myself as 'a bit old' now since I'm frequent at wedding than social party nowadays..LOL Such a lovely pic you have there with KMJ and SHG! If i can't have KMJ & KHN for real my 2nd choice is KMJ & SHG can? Since she's back to single&available now. :) U are (were) RSW's fan? I used to like him also especially him in 'Wedding'! Too bad his own marriage is no like the drama. He and JNR should end up for real tho haha (dreaming much)

To be honest, i haven't watched 'Secret' till the end yet. I've stopped at 14, right after their overnite at the beach. When they're on their way back to Seoul. I'm scared to watch since I know what awaits them. All the heart and headache haha all the hair pulling scenes! I've tried to look for the VCD/DVD here in my country..but too bad..the oldest kdrama that I found is 'beautiful days' but maybe I didn't try hard enough..

I noticed that old kdrama is less skinship but they're romantic in their own way! Don't you think so? All the love shows by the actions and lovely lines/scripts. I found it more romantic than all the skinships they have in today's kdrama. Maybe it just me tho :) But one thing I hate about old kdrama is that they MUST have an antagonist heroin which is sooooo evil! Not just evil but so so so really really really evil! (I think i've ranted in the wrong thread..mianhaeyo)

Since I don't wanna be such a lazy bum, so here, I screenshot the what I think is his signature hugging style.

screenshot2012080219564.png

See his hand...awww *melts* such a protective hand..haha

Here with SHG in GA

screenshot2012080220044.png

and here...last but not least..latest with YJY

screenshot2012080220030.png

screenshot2012080220021.png

Anybody wants to add to this collection? Feel free to do so :) since I'm kinda 'new' and yet to watch his other dramas/films.

Awww who can resist falling for him? If I were YJY, screw the 19 years age gap! I did some backtrack and read that he's in a relationship before? And brokeup around 2000? Is he single since then? When 1st I saw KMJ in 'Athena' because of his character i thought of him as what his character potrays. Such a 'non-gentleman' guy but I was wrong! Totally wrong! I read so many good things on him especially the one shared by the owner of this thread at the 1st page. He's actually such a lovely/nice/gentle/whatelse? guy! Why is he still single? I'm so gonna fly to Korea and propose to him! Haha He's so loved by everyone around him!

@im_cun :)>- Thank you for welcoming me here, I wanted to stay as a silent reader tho..hahaha but we'll see how, if i got to post something, then I will just actually ranting some useless stuff! I'm sorry in advance  =.='' hehe.

@Yoonie Owh...maybe he's awkward around her because something sparks in his heart? Since KSR is all natural because he really thought YJY as his sister. Dream brings no harm :)

@Rachel and everyone who have watched Good Morning Kim Min Jong

I am sure you will enjoy the program more with the English translation below.

English translation credit to MJnet @ minjong.net

Inside Star's life – Let’s take a focus on this person!

Today's Star: High nose, small mouth, melancholy eyes

Kim Min Jong's comeback as Oppa!

Kim Min Jong's charm: Ahjossi NO! Oppa  YES!

Meari's forever Oppa, Choi Yoon!

Sometimes like a tall-looking uncle, a man who is so caring and warm.

Kim Min Jong is enjoying his 2nd GOLDEN period!

Kim Min Jong, a veteran actor with 24 years of acting experience.

Just what he said 10 years ago in an interview, this man is still beautiful as ever. He is forever Oppa!

Kim Min Jong's women luck: Between love and friendship.

1st woman (shown in program) is Lee Sang Ah whom Min Jong has one-sided love for her during school days.

2nd woman is Park So Hyeon who had a "scandal" with Min Jong when a photo showing her hugging Min Jong surfaced.
(Park So Hyeon explained she did not have makeup at the time of taking photo, the photo was taken for fans. Compared to being lover with Min Jong, she said they are more suitable to be friends. She added that it is more suitable for Min Jong to find a woman outside the entertainment circle.)

3rd woman is Jang Yoon Jung who openly declared her 15 years’ one-sided love for Min Jong on a TV program. She said when she saw Min Jong, she was out of breath. Kim Jung Eun told Jang that she had worked with Min Jong on a project together. Jang could not conceal her envy and kept asking "Really?"

Kim Min Jong's memories: The Pioneer Multi-entertainer.

Debutted in 1989 with movie "Don Quixote on asphalt", he received public's love in 1989 movie "Happiness does not depend on result" (in the movie, he was slapped many times on the face). From 80s to 90s, Kim Min Jong and Jang Dong Gun are the generation's new stars. Min Jong was first to act and sing at same time. From his chocolate CF, he rose up to become a big star.

He started his singing career in 1992. Every album he released were big hits. In drama "Gentleman's Dignity", he released new version of his 2000 album song "Beautiful Pain". The song was hugely popular and his popularity is soaring high now. But until now, he has yet to succeed in movies. In dramas, he always paired with top actresses.

What is Kim Min Jong's charm as an actor?

The bald-head gentleman said Kim Min Jong takes very good care of his acting partner, so all actresses who acted with him felt very comfortable with him. Personality wise, he is a very charismatic person.

His drama with highest viewership rating was Mr Q (45.3%). Last year, he appeared in "Athena" with comical acting, it was a very special character that he played.

A look into Kim Min Jong's life:

In his teens: A young boy dreamt of becoming a movie actor.

From teens to early twenties: Became young idol star

From early twenties to mid-thirties: A multi-entertainer who acts and sings at same time.

From mid-thirties to late thirties: Acting and business involvement.

At forty: 2nd golden period as an entertainer through drama "Gentleman's Dignity".

@kaykafisyah

Welcome to KMJ thread. We come together and meet here because we all love Min Jong sii. :x

Thank you for your sharing and the time you took to do the screenshots. These photos reminded me of the many screenshots which I have taken of MJ's most special and awesome moments from his dramas, singing performances, etc. Please continue to share with us your thoughts about MJ.

Guest Yoonie1430291685

tumblrlgu8wibp3e1qa9oov.jpg

Hi girls, I saw it on google and wanna share it with you. He looked so funny in this picture :))

@kaykafisyah

Welcome to KMJ thread. We come together and meet here because we all love Min Jong sii. :x

Thank you for your sharing and the time you took to do the screenshots. These photos reminded me of the many screenshots which I have taken of MJ's most special and awesome moments from his dramas, singing performances, etc. Please continue to share with us your thoughts about MJ.

@kesf thank you :-) got a greeting from such a seonbae like you 촣다! ha3 the screenshots is nothing, i feel like at least i need to share something if ive decided to be active. How long you've been his fan?since the blue? That is a wow! Thank you for the translation of the good morning show! After watching a raw vid n got to read n understand the content is great ;-)

@Rachel thanks for the link!couldnt agree more with u!he's getting hotter as he aged!he even makes me decided to marry someone his age.lol I showed his younger and current pic to my officemate and she agrees with me that he's more handsome now. But young KMJ also hot!

Greeting to all fellow fans..should off to work now :-)

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong Min Jong ssi family,

Whao! Glad to have more & more KMJ fans chatting & sharing here :D  Wish to see this thread going to the page #100 very soon.  Fighting!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

@im  I really love CYM character and this is KMJ’s masterpiece.

@Yoonie  If you watch “Bimil”, I bet you will like the chemistry between KMJ & KHN even more.  It’s a perfect match :D If you miss Yoon Oppa.., just come to share your thoughts in this forum heeheehee.

@Rachel @kesf  Thanks for your Vid & translation thereafter!  Wow..he’s already in the show biz for 24 years o_O  This is even longer than Colin’s age.

@kesf  I absolutely agree Yoon Oppa is the most handsome here and glowing too.

@Kay  I like your screenshots :D  Actually, I know how to screenshot, but I don’t know how to post the pictures retrieved from my notebook (I only know how to post picture from the link).  I wanna talk more about “Bimil” but I have to go outside now.  Let’s talk about this later ne.

A12437350-92.jpg

Now everyone can enjoy Min Jong's interview on SBS Good Morning more with the  English translations below.

English translations credit and thanks to MJnet @ minjong.net

Part 1 & 2

Kim Min Jong, The representative of middle-aged men that is “Beautiful like flower”.

With eyes like “Misty rain”, sentimental man Kim Min Jong.

Kim Min Jong through the character “Choi Yoon” welcomed his 2nd golden period of his career.

Host: “Currently, the most popular drama is “Gentleman’s Dignity”. In “Gentleman’s Dignity”, there are two persons who welcomed their 2nd golden period. Let’s talk about today’s male actor who is going to appear in our program, he has watery eyes, eyes like a doe's, with these eyes he steals away many South Korean women’s hearts,  that is actor Kim Min Jong.

The female actress is Kim Jung Nan.

Let’s meet both of them, whose status has risen to become our “National Oppa” and “National Sister”.

Narrator: “Kim Min Jong acts as sensible “Romantic Gentleman” . We visit Kim Min Jong who is preparing for last filming.”

Kim Min Jong raised up the 20th episode’s script and said: “I received this yesterday, now currently filming it. We divided into 2 teams, A team and B team. Not long ago, B team has finished all the work and we took a group photo together. I felt somewhat sad, it is really the last of it.”

Kim Min Jong added: “When everyone had the first reading of the script, it was on my birthday.”

Reporter: “Right from the beginning, did you have a hunch that the drama will be a success?”

KMJ: “My sense has deteriorated. But at the time when we read the script, when I see Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro etc, I felt both anticipation and feeling that the drama will be a success.

Narrator: “Acting as a capable and sensible lawyer who can’t forget his love for his late wife, his acting even made viewers felt pain for him, Kim Min Jong has portrayed the charisma of “Choi Yoon” perfectly. Kim Min Jong even has comic acting ability. And also he sang the song “Feeling only you” which was popular during his singer period.”

Narrator: “Returning back as Oppa, let’s study Min Jong’s charms: When one sees his eyes, one feel like crying along with him.”

Reporter: “How do you prepare for crying scene?”

KMJ: “It is really hard in order to catch that kind of feeling. While preparing for that kind of feeling, the filming staff are made to wait, this cause inconvenience to them and I felt apologetic. So, in order to prepare well at first hand, I will apply some cream below my eyes to stimulate the eye glands, in this way, more tears will flow.”

Narrator: “The sauna scene which caught all women viewers’ attention, we can confirm the muscular body of Kim Min Jong.”

KMJ: “Everybody is good. Kim Soo Ro is also very tall. Although Jang Dong Gun has become much thinner, but generally his body structure is still muscular and Lee Jong Hyuk has a healthy body physique. I do not like to build up muscles until it becomes excessive, I go exercise periodically, I think maintaining it is more important.”

Narrator: “The 1990’s Idol’s representative, Kim Min Jong. He received public’s attention due to his special voice. He is also the No. 1 singer whom juniors most like to mimic his way of singing.”

Now everyone can enjoy Min Jong's interview on SBS Good Morning more with the  English translations below.

English translations credit and thanks to MJnet @ minjong.net

Part 3 & 4

Reporter: “Which part of your face do you like most?”

KMJ: “Well, people say my nose is beautiful. (Subtitles on screen: Even fans acknowledged the beauty of his high nose). ..the part that I don’t like....well...I think all are not bad, most of it."

Narrator: “To this extent, isn’t it a very handsome face? Kim Min Jong must be flowing with confidence. The reason being when comparing him with those entertainers born same year in 1971 as him, he looked so much younger.  (Note: Min Jong is actually born in 1972.)

Reporter: “Recently, how is the response of your friends who are in the same agency as you?”

KMJ: “In the beginning I don’t have any special feelings because everyone at agency just said “Oppa/Elder brother, I am watching the drama”. Then not long ago when SM agency had a group photo together, all of a sudden my juniors said: “Put down that hand! It is Choi Yoon!” So, I felt very good.”

Reporter: “How do you rank in your agency?”

KMJ: “Kangta is number two, BoA is third, maybe I ranked at fourth (laugh), then after me there is Yoon Da Hoon and last is Lee Jae Loong.”

Narrator: “In the drama, Min Jong not only acts, he also sings. Currently, the OST song of “Yoon & Meari couple” is hot topic on the music chart. Released in year 2000, the music is re-arranged and has received lots of love from the viewers.

KMJ: “I wanted to do the OST but I don’t have the actual confidence, thinking what would be good, I decided why not use the song ‘Beautiful Pain”, I felt it suited “Yoon & Meari” couple very well. I have not gone to the recording studio for a long time. The last was in year 2009. This song was recorded in the midst of hectic filming schedules. i felt if there was more time, I could do it better.”

Narrator: “Kim Min Jong has sang countless popular songs. Kim Min Jong is the 1990’s Idol’s representative. In the drama, he always received love from his female lead. One fan who envied all these female actresses is author, Kim Eun Sook. Kim Eun Sook said: “When I was still a nobody, still a young girl in rural village, Kim Min Jong was already my star. This time I casted him in the drama due to my personal feelings.” But when Min Jong first received the proposal, it was Lee Jung Lok’s character, the “happy-go-lucky” playboy.

Reporter: “I heard the original character proposed to you was not Choi Yoon?”

KMJ: “In the beginning I received both Lee Jung Lok and Choi Yoon’s characters at same time. The author asked me which one I wanted to act out of the two. My previous work in Athena, I have showed comic acting so I wanted to try a different character. So, Choi Yoon’s character attracted me more. The author was annoyed and asked why I rejected Lee Jung Lok character. She was upset. But I felt Choi Yoon’s charms. While I act, I felt even more of Choi Yoon’s charms. He is a man with deep loneliness, if Lee Jong Hyuk has acted it instead, I really can’t imagine how it is. Haha.”

(Subtitles on the screen: Choi Yoon is after all most suitable for Kim Min Jong.)

KMJ: Me, Jang Dong Gun and Kim Sooro, we belonged to the same fitness club. The earliest made known to public was that Kim Sooro will be appearing in the drama. Then followed by me. We were curious who will be acting as Kim Do Jin. I heard from Dong Gun that he has difficulty in appearing in the drama due to timing of his schedules, I felt sorry for it. I thought if Dong Gun can’t play the role, it is difficult to imagine who will be more suitable? When we finally heard Dong Gun will be able to appear in the drama, our feelings were so great. Me and Kim Sooro were jumping around in the sauna room. Four of us enjoyed filming together greatly.”

Reporter: “Among Gentleman’s Dignity’s cast, who are your friends in real life?”

KMJ: “The friendship in the drama “Gentleman’s Dignity” has extended to real life, they have all become my real life friends. Through this drama, our friendship has deepened. Because of the friendship value emphasized in the drama, I felt we should treat our friends much better.”

English translation credit and thanks to MJnet @ minjong.net

Part 5 & 6

Reporter: “How do you manage the hectic filming schedules?”

KMJ: “Like last week, Dong Gun could not go home for 5 days. I still have some time to go home and rest and then come for filming. Likewise, Kim Sooro also almost can’t go home. Because of the continuous filming, everyone was dog-tired but nobody throws tempers. I really respect my friend, Jang Dong Gun.”

Reporter: “Kim Min Jong who is still single, do you envy marriage life?”

KMJ: “Of course, I considerably envy. Not long ago, Lee Jong Hyuk brought his wife and two kids to filming set. His two kids were cute, his wife was also quite pretty. I really envied him, when I see his kids, I was even more envious.”

Reporter: “Do you have girlfriend now?”

KMJ: Currently, I am alone. For a long time I heard people say to raise a dog at home, it really gives me considerable strength. Recently, I always go home in the early morning after finishing filming, my mother wakes up early in the morning to go temple for her prayers, there is no one at home, it is quite lonely, my dog “Doong-yi” very happily welcomes me. Ahh! That really relieves my stress, every time when I reach home, I will play with my dog “Doong-yi’ for ten minutes.”

Narrator: “Every time Kim Min Jong shows his charisma greatly in the dramas. But does he prefer to be single?”

Reporter: “Your future marriage plans?”

KMJ: “If a woman I like appears, I will make public the relationship so she will not be able to leave me. Even if she don’t like it but I don’t think there will be such a situation. I shall make it public and say she is mine.”

Reporter: “Please describe your ideal partner's style?”

KMJ: “There is no ideal type. There are no words to describe the ideal type. But there was once I felt, I liked someone very much by looking at her looks, I told my friends and they said I am getting on age. Everyone around me said she is really not for me.”

Reporter: “Any women that you like in the entertainment world?”

KMJ: “In terms of looks? There are just too many. Haha. Although there are many, but my expectations seems to be getting higher, so maybe that is why I am not able to be in a relationship. In the end, I still based on looks, maybe I am still not sensible yet.”

Narrator: “What is his kind of ideal partner according to his old friends?”

Radio DJ, Park So Hyun: “As his friend, I can say Min Jong gets 99 out of 100 as friend. He understands you and he is manly. He is also a very handsome man who can be the best boyfriend. Even after 10 years, he is still the same. He is a true man, he is also a “wueri” (loyalty for friends) man. I will continue to give him lots of love as a friend for long, long time.”

Son Ji Chang: “Min Jong is someone who enjoys romanticism.”

Radio DJ, Park So Hyun: “I also know this.”

Son Ji Chang: “One rainy day, he was at his Chungdamdong home, he suddenly gave me a call, early in the morning and said to me: “My feelings (on rainy day) felt so good. But I did not feel anything at all. Then Min Jong added: “Don’t you feel you’re in Europe?” But I don’t feel there is Europe here!  (Subtitles on the screen: Min Jong can feel Korea as Europe, he is a sentimental man/romantist”)

Son Ji Chang: “Kim Min Jong’s ideal partner would be someone who knows how to match his moods.”

Narrator: “How about Yoon Ji Ni who acted as Meari? How close is she to Min Jong’s ideal partner?”

Reporter: “What is the actual age gap between you both?”

KMJ: “It is one more year difference compared to the age gap in drama.”

Reporter: “During acting, did you feel the age gap?”

KMJ: “I don’t feel any age gap. She has looks, character and cute. Everything is good about her. The best part about her is her cuteness. She is my acting partner and Meari is also an important character. In the beginning, I was worried because how well she performed will directly affect Choi Yoon’s character. Initially at filming, she was very nervous. I was thinking how to make her less nervous, really having a hard time thinking about it, so I keep giving her confidence, she quickly eased off her nervousness, she shouted sorry when NG, gradually she gained confidence. Everybody was also good to her,  Meari has also become a strength to the drama. She did not treat me as senior, she looked upon me as the brother next door, like a friend and called me “Oppa”. So, I feel very good.”

Narrator: “In the drama, 4 actresses each with different characteristics and charisma, who is your ideal style among them?”

KMJ: “All have charisma, but I think I should say Meari.”

Reporter: “How about the richest woman, Park Min Sook?”

KMJ: “The charm of Park Min Sook, she looked very strong on outside, she has everything, she is not lacking in anything, but she is so devoted to just one man, I thought in real life, such a women is it possible?”

English translation credit and thanks to MJnet @ minjong.net

Part 7 & 8

Narrator: “Yoon & Meari Couple’s Best scene? What is Kim Min Jong’s choice?”

KMJ:  Many people chose “Put down your hand” scene. Filming that scene was very tough, it was already past midnight, all the actors/actresses and filming staff were in extreme tired condition, I was very tired and almost dozing off, it was during that very tired moment that I said “Put down your hand!”, I was curious to know how was the effect, after editing, it turned out to be better than I expected. Knowing that people selected this as best scene, I felt very good.”

Reporter: “Did your mother watch the drama? What was her response?”

KMJ: “Usually she don’t say anything about it. But when she saw the scene at the airport, she said: “Son, you’re so cool in that scene!” But I do not know what she shared about the drama with her friends at the temple.”

Reporter: “Is there any female artiste whom your mother find suitable to be her daughter-in-law?”

KMJ: “Not even once. She may be thinking in her mind but she never said anything about that to me. Maybe she did not want to give me any stress. I am the youngest son, she did not say to me that she wanted me to get married quickly. But she asked my friends whether they have anyone to introduce to me, but never did she said it directly to me.”

Narrator: “Kim Min Jong is currently living with his mother. In year 2005, his father passed away suddenly.”

In year 2009 interview, Kim Min Jong said: “My father was diagnosed with lung cancer but he passed away just after one and a half month’s time. I was doing sound recording for my movie “Windmill Palmtrees”, I received a call saying my father is not going to make it, when I rushed to the hospital, he had passed away about 30 minutes ago. My father’s past movies had all failed, so I wanted to make a movie to fulfill his wish.”

Narrator: “That time Kim Min Jong said he wanted to make a movie for his father.”

Reporter: “Have your changed your dream?”

KMJ: “Not at all. That is why I need to earn more money, I am saving hard, maybe there are no investors, I have to depend on myself, so I need to work harder and earn more money......haha.”

Narrator: “Let’s all look forward to Kim Min Jong’s movie!”

Reporter: “How is the ending of the drama?”

KMJ: “It is not a sad ending but it is also not an ending desired by everyone. If you are curious, please watch the drama.”

Reporter: “If you receive proposal for movie version of ‘Gentleman’s Dignity”?

KMJ: “Of course, I wished for that. What is not shown in the drama, we can show it in movie.”

Reporter: “What kind of aftertaste that the drama has given you?”

KMJ: “I hope the drama does not end but now everyone is very tired filming it. I hope the drama has 100 episodes but filming two episodes per week is too hard, I hope that it will be one episode every week and we can do it for long, long time. Everyone has the same thought as me. We have good chemistry acting together. I am really thankful for the opportunity to have all four of us together and I am also thankful to the viewers who have been giving support to the drama “Gentleman’s Dignity”.”

What Kim Min Jong wanted to say to the viewers: “I hope the viewers will love the drama “Gentleman’s Dignity” right till the end. I am sincerely thankful to the viewers for the support that they have given to the drama. I hope everyone will treasure this drama for long, long time. This is Choi Yoon and Min Jong’s wish.”

Narrator: “Through the drama “Gentleman’s Dignity”, Kim Min Jong has showed us an all new charisma. He is shining again in a new colour in his acting career. Let’s look forward to Kim Min Jong shining in more varied colours in future.”

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong there,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

@Kay  Believe you finish watching Bimil now!  Don’t stop at ep 14, though it’s painful afterthen, but the ending is more than happy :) 

I read somewhere around (maybe in this forum hahaha) that, initially KMJ was supposed to play Jun-Ho role and RSW to play CYM role but later swapping the roles for some reasons.  More importantly, the scripts were also changed – Initially, KHN was supposed to end up with Jun-Ho, but due to the audiences’ pressure, then KHN later ended up with CYM. << I would be richard simmons off if KHN ended up with RSW as well (though RSW was my first K-actor love hahaha).  Like I said, I bought Bimil because I wanna see RSW but it happened that I fell in love with CYM instead.  CYM’s charming is so irresistible ><.  I’m really impressed by his strong & true love for KHN plus his excellent acting by KMJ.

So sorry as well for RYW that his marriage didn’t work.  I haven’t watched RSW’s new drama “good-bye wife” yet..but this drama might be made for him TT.

BTW, I think the chemistry between KHN & KMJ is the most perfect (wish they are a couple in real life), while the chemistry between KMJ & Song Hay Kyo is just so-so.  I wanna see KMJ playing a drama with Lee Yo Won (49 Days) sometime.  They are also a perfect match!

I wanna click “like” button for million times for pictures you post – I really like his signature hugging – it’s soft, warm and affectionate.

Well, KMJ is still very single now?? How come for a good gentleman like him???  I heard that he used to date with Miss Korea which is 2-year older than him and the relationship lasted for 6 years (is it the 7year itch effect ???)  Wow, Kay..please be rush to fly to Korea now and propose him :D   

.. “When 1st I saw KMJ in 'Athena' because of his character i thought of him as what his character potrays” <<< Because KMJ has a strong “inner” characteristic when he did acting.  That’s why you believe his role (in any drama he play) is the REAL him.  I also read the articles that takin’ about KMJ’s good things – he’s a nice person and always kind to his colleagues from the beginning of his career until now.  The actor “Colin” (CN Blue) used to praise KMJ about his kindness :)   Whao..I really wanna know him personally!  I think KMJ’s story is so much like Taiwanese actor “Nicky Wu” (Nicky is a really nice, kind & talented actor cum singer but his past is so tragic like a sad drama).

Ym3.jpg