Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

@kesf thanks a lot buddy for the clearer photos . love them :x

@Rachel thanks to you too for the yt link .. oh i love it when he sang alive like that .. is there anyway i can get the full clips for this show ?

@MynYoonie welcome to our KMJ soompi family Myn >:D<  to tell you the truth, i am more often to come here rather to my own facebook LOL

@kaykafisyah hehe u always look at where their hands were arent you dear ;) good to know that some fans really aware on that kind of things

@pinkblossompatch @hamdainvincible welcome to our KMJ soompi family >:D< glad to know more KMJ fans out there ..

@Chubby Cinnamon @MynYoonie  here the link i get from AGD thread (credit to la.la.la.la.la. ) on which you can buy the magazine .. but not really sure if you can order it from here or not ..

--> http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=39349

@kesf oh, he really did not attend Bobby Kim concert but went to SM concert .. why should it be like that ?? he should have proper schedule isnt it ? I'm sure his fans at Manila is dissappointed that they couldn't meet him there ..

and there will be SM concert too at Jakarta this coming September ? is KMJ oppa involved too ? as sometimes if there is activity oversea not all the artist can go right ? but if he really go, then the fans at Indonesia should be really happy about that ;)

by the way, this photo looks like our KMJ oppa crying again .. did he cries ??? :(

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b

@kesf thanks buddy :-*

think that u must dig all over KMJ old vid / interview / live performance of KMJ since he was in trending now . yeah, his 2nd golden period is coming on he way ..

we must be happy and proud of him .. and now wish for him to get married soon  (although I have to worry about myself too LOL )

mj03231.jpg?w=500

credit to minjong.net & Arzen (owner of the photo art that KMJ oppa was hold in his hand)

https://arzenstudio.wordpress.com/2008/03/25/kim-min-jongs-birthday-%E9%9F%93%E5%9B%BD%E3%81%AE%EF%BC%AE%EF%BD%8F%EF%BC%91%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%81%8C%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%84%E3%81%9F%E7%B5%B5%E3%82%92%E6%8C%81%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%82%8B/

Guest Yoonie1430291685

hahah..it seems we are getting more and more friends in here thanks to Min Jong Oppa. To be honest, this time is surely his 2nd golden period! Because of playing the role of Choi Yoon, he is gaining not only his old fame but extent it to another level. I feel so happy for him.

I like him in the drama Teacher on the village (is it the correct name? but I'm sure you all know it :D) but I love him (yes, falling in love :x) when seeing him as Choi Yoon. Yoon is exactly the type of my dream man. He is a lawyer (I'm doing a law master degree haha) he is not very handsome but charming with his deep wet eyes. he is caring and has a warm heart. I love his eyes and his smile :)

When I read news about Min Jong Oppa, I know that he seemingly looks likely Choi Yoon in real life. Now, I don't know whether I love Yoon or love Min Jong oppa :))

Guest hamdainvincible

@im_cun thanks for the welcome! 
 I didn't know he was so famous (acting and singing-wise) when I had watched him with Kim Ha Neul in Secret. It's been a long time since then since I didn't get into Kpop until 2006 (watched kdramas with grandma on and off haha). Either way I'm glad people are beginning to know his name because he's sooo talented. It feels awful-weird to like him because I feel like I'm from the wrong generation. It's like imagining Kpop fans a few years from now who might not even know how popular Hyori is because she's not active... But I've always liked oldermen (: 
 Thanks for sharing all the info/pictures!

Credit links to KMJ Gallery.

The Blue (Kim Min Jong and Son Ji Chang)

Song: For my friend (Lyrics by Kim Min Jong),  

MBC program "Popular Songs Best 50", 9th June 1995 (MBC 人气歌曲 50, 1995年 6月 9日)

http://youtu.be/4YxSzOuqVl0

MBC program "Popular Songs Best 50", 7th July 1995, (MBC 人气歌曲 50, 1995年 7月 7日)

MBC program "Popular Songs Best 50", 11th Aug 1995, (MBC 人气歌曲 50, 1995年 8月 11日)

MBC program "Popular Songs Best 50", 22nd Sep 1995, (MBC 人气歌曲 50, 1995年 9月 22日)

@im_cun i dont think KMJ will join SM Town Indonesia since i've seen the participate artists list n his name not there, i remember this coz im ranting on this since SME claimed all their artist will go...lol its not like im going..but maybe KMJ will be added last min bcoz of the 2nd golden popularity..if this is the case...i'll be super jealous...feels like near yet so far...before i've only went overseas once bcoz of my fav.artist concert n i dont think i wanna do that again..unless its KMJ solo concert?ha3

@kesf zillion thanks 4 all the yt links! Do u happen to have vids of him on variety shows?did he went on variety a lot before apart from running man ?i really cant find any..

Min Jong live singing at the SMTown Concert

Video link to watch MJ live singing

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0258/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDQwODM1NTky&embedid=NjEuMjM4LjY5LjE1NQIxMTAyMDg4OTgCAg%3D%3D&wd=

Thnx 4 this!im happy seeing the bright smile on his face after the 1st verse and then the crowd cheered on him and his smile becoming brighter! This is really 2nd golden time of his life!i bet he also never tot that he's still this popular after 24yrs in the industry! I really love the crowd..they chanted his name...sing along with him...and KMJ look sooo happy leaving the stage..as if he cant believe what had just happened!

P/s: i wonder..wat's on his mind while singing the song ;-)

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong all Min Jong ssi fans,

Happy to have all of you here & welcome new faces B-) 

Thanks to his great performance (as usaual) in AGD, his 2nd golden time comes to reality :D

@im    Thanks for the link for buying the magazine.  I've already checked the price -- wow, the magazine costs only US$2 (it's a bi-weekly mag with only a few pages) but the shipping cost is US$7.  Maybe, I should rethink before buying it.  Or I should order other things in the same order to allocate the shipping cost hahaha.

@kesf   How wonderful that his popularity in Korea (and other countries) revive again :)  For Bobby Kim's concert, I'm not sure that his concert is cancelled or not 'coz Manila still has a big flood << that's just my guess.

@cherryblossom  Are u the webmaster of carrotblossom?  Pls write a lot of articles about KMJ in your website :D  He's is one of underrated K stars presently though he's very popular in the past.  Pls don't let his great talent going wasted.  Many Thanks!

@Yoonie   I know that drama.  It has so many titles like What happens in island, Island teacher, etc.  This is the first drama I first noticed KMJ and I think this is his drama that he's the least handsome hahaha ><.  BTW, I haven't watched it yet, but if you say it's a good drama..I will try. (Personally, I don't like Han Ji Hye)  For KMJ's drama, I recommend Bimil (Secret) the most.

what-happen-island-banner.jpg

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@Chubby Cinnamon: when I first watched the drama Teacher on Island, I were 17, and until now I don;t know why I went crazy for him in this drama :)) it is not a very good drama, but the hidden love of Min Jong character towards the HJH character took my heart (feel like Choi Yoon and Me Ahri situation ^^). Maybe I'm a kind of girl who loves secret love like that :">

About the Bilmi drama, I have heard you girls talking about it a lot. but I cannot find a website to watch. I saw it on youtube with engsub but it was dubbed by Chinese voice. I want to heard Min Jong deep voice so I'm trying to find another. Do you know any website that I can watch it? Please show me, many thanks to you :x

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@kaykafisyah: it's not bad, honestly. I will watch it again for sure to find the old feelings when I was young ^^ 

Thank you very much for your recommendation ^^ I'm watching Bimil. Wow, Min Jong oppa is very young since then :o

A Min Jong fan told me that Korean fans said that many girls amongst the audience shouted "Yooni Oppa, I am Meari.

Please marry me."  No wonder MJ is smiling so happily. It's so funny, now our Min Jong will have lots of girls chasing after him. :)

20120819140523107e7_140840_0.jpg

20120819003936766l3_003505_0.jpg

20120819010332574a4_085121_0.jpg

20120818_1345293241_35137900_1.jpg

Below photos credit to KMJ Gallery