Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Hi guys,

THis may be bad news to you guys,.. Today SBS will on air AGD ep.19 earlier for an hour from the regular airing time.  But for ep.20 - the last ep., SBS still not sure when to be on air :D.  You may have to wait up to 2 weeks for ep.20 ><.  Is this true????

'COz I'm very new fan of KMJ so I know just very few KMJ songs..The ones I like are beautiful pain, with you (OST feelings) and OST Mr. Q, teuk-byul-han heo-rak (not sure that I call it correctly). 

I really like his young face, so I place his pic when he was young as my avatar.

cap_all3.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

'A Gentleman's Dignity', Considering Not Airing This Weekend Due To London Olympics
Due to the London Olympics this weekend the SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' is considering not airing this weekend or changing the regular airing schedule of the drama.

According to SBS, the 2 remaining episodes of the series for 'A Gentleman's Dignity' is supposed mark the end of its series this weekend on the 29th.

But with only two episodes remaining in the hit series, the drama has run into the schedule interference due to the specific London Olympic Games that are scheduled to be held on Saturday and Sunday.

To resolve the problem on the 28th the drama production was planning to air episodes a bit earlier then the regular airing time, by airing it at 9:30 p.m. But if aired at that time, at the same time, Judo Men 60kg, Men's shooting 10m Air Pistol and Women Fencing qualification is planning to be held.

On the following Sunday the 29th, Judo Men 66kg and the Women Hockey Korea against China is planned to air.

SBS has also stated "We have the fully decided about the timing schedules yet. We might change the schedules following the results of Saturdays Olympic results."

&copy; 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

87547730.jpg

CR pic: Naver

Guest purplejellie

so much has happened since i last checked in!
love love love all the pics and spoilers!  i'm sad AGD didn't air today and they've announced that they're not airing tomorrow, either :(
i'll content myself with the songs and vids and pics you've all kindly posted 'til they resume the drama! ^^

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

KMJ will be a guest for Bobby Kim's concert in Manila next month.. Wow..so jealous of Filipino fans.

:)>-

---------------------------

Resorts World Manila brings you Korea's favorite R&B and soul singer Bobby Kim as he flies to the Philippines for a special one-night concert.

normal_8089_361185183947406_535457024_n.

KMJ will be a guest for Bobby Kim's concert in Manila next month.. Wow..so jealous of Filipino fans.

:)>-

---------------------------

Resorts World Manila brings you Korea's favorite R&B and soul singer Bobby Kim as he flies to the Philippines for a special one-night concert.

normal_8089_361185183947406_535457024_n.

old news but still worth it to share if anyone of us didnt know ..

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Stars support Han Jae Suk, a mourning son

Lobbyist star, Han Jae Suk’s mother died on Friday, December 21st, 2007 after suffering from cancer. Han Jae Suk has been very supportive of his mother and visited her at the hospital often despite his busy schedule and when he heard that his mom was in critical condition, he rushed to the hospital to spend last minutes with her.

Han Jae Suk is expected to return to the drama set after the funeral scheduled for today, December 23rd at 7 am.

We wish Han Jae Suk and his family our condolences.

Old school singer and actor Kim Min Jong was by Han Jae Suk’s side all night to show him his support

kimminjong-2007121.jpg

hanjaesuk-200712-31.jpg

hanjaesuk-200712-21.jpg

Just found 1 site regarding Athena --> http://houseofsoju.blogspot.com/2011/06/athena.html

put some credit to her blog since she also love Min Jong ssi so much :x

i just cut out what she wrote in her site, but if you need to know more about the story, feel free to visit k >:D<

The only reason why I watched this series till the end it's because of :

kim+KISOO.JPG  kisoo.JPG   

KIM MIN JONG: Dammit. *daydreams* ♥

Quite a long introduction as to the reason why I watched the series eh? =D Yeah, it's because of KIM MIN JONG! He plays a funny and formerly "skilled" North Korean elite spy who defected to the South. I loved his role in Athena though it's somewhat like on the verge of non existent. Eventually, I became his overnight fan! ♥ Just wished he had more scenes. The North Korean agents storyline of Athena was far more interesting than it's main storyline.

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Hi Im, KMJ always kind and gentle to his friends..that's why he has so many friends in show biz. I wanna be his friend too hahaha ^^. I haven't watched Athena yet..but some said it's a bit boring. He looks handsome in this drama. Kesf, glad to see his song on the chart :)>-

Hello everyone!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

It has been very long since my last post in Soompi…u can see even my profile pic is very old J I’m a regular lurker in AGD thread and too shy to come out since I can be considered a ‘late AGD’s fan’ and AGD thread has so many people. But I’m too eager to share my ‘the so called fan girling’ on KMJ! I even watched AGD because of him! And yes I only have eyes on him not even DJ…ok sometimes on Rookie since he’s such a sweetie to serenade his wifey. ;)

I’m such a ‘young & green’ fan of KMJ…*bow* to all sunbaes in here

I, 1st noticed him in late 2010..I watched Athena a bit but not really like his character and then he was on RM with Siwon..in that episode they had old clips of him..and ‘느낌’ (Feeling) clip really made me fall in love with him! I watch ‘A Man called god’ but I don’t like his character so I stopped half way. I’m kinda abandoned him till lately when I know he was on AGD.

I really like his character in here! I even wish he and YoonJini can even end up for real (I know this a bit impossible since their age gap is what..19 years? Just marry me Ajusshi..I’m only 15 years younger ;) ) While waiting for AGD I have watched Guardian Angel. Tho to be frank I’m not really like his character since it’s a bit ‘gangster’ but because it’s KMJ we’re talking about here. Furthermore I like Ha Tae Wong ways of loving Jung Da Soo..I’m currently watching ‘Secret’, I looked everywhere for the drama and end up settling with the mandarin dubbed on YT, kudos to the uploader or else I’ve already decided to just buy from Yesasia.

Cho Young Min is a different genre from Ha Tae Wong and of course I’m on CYM side more. Furthermore it’s KMJ and KHN here! *Gosh I really hate HaJiWon and her hairdos! (When she is my current fav. actress) Copy and paste below from the ‘Secret thread’. My fav. CYM’s lines!

"Whenever I see you these days, I’m not myself. I’m a selfish man. Aside from myself, I’m not interested in other people. But I’ve become silly lately. When it’s mealtime, I wonder if you’ve eaten, If it rains, I wonder if you’ve brought an umbrella. I’m always wondering where you are and who you’re with. I’ve become a dummy. Take responsibility for what I’ve become."

(just coming back from ‘secret’ thread and surprisingly it has around 90 visitors there!)

I heard that he supposed to take the BYJ character in Winter Sonata? Gosh…what a fate! Winter Sonata is my kdrama 1st love. I watched it when it was 1st aired in my country in 2002…just imagine..i could have known about KMJ back then! I was a BYJ huge fan because of winter sonata. Even dreamt about him! Lol! I still remember watching ‘Truth’ with RyuSiwon in it, and ‘Beautiful days’ Lee Byung Hyun and RSW also..these were back in early 2000’s and I’ve known his friends but not him…

I wanna watch <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Island village teacher but reading some comments…I don’t think I should start on that. Finish ‘Secret’ I’m thinking to watch ‘Rules of love’, anyone know where to watch with eng sub? It’s hard to find old kdrama on the internet nowadays..

Does anyone notice KMJ way of hugging his female co-star? I don’t know if it’s just me or it’s his signature style, but he always pat/stroke his female co-star head/hair when he’s hugging them! I 1st noticed…of course with Meari, and then I watched GA and noticed it’s the same when he hugged Song Hye Gyo and also the same when he hugged KHN in ‘secret’…mianhae since I’m no good in screen shooting =.=’’

Seems like I’ve wrote such a long ranting here J Mianhaeyo ;) I might going back to lurker mode, but I will always here checking on KMJ progress/daily update. Kindly update us the ‘lurker’ haha.

Last but not least, here I got his old pic from ‘Secret’ I love his smile! Credit to the owner Jojo@Secret thread. (Since YoonJiNi is really young…can I wish for KMJ and KHN instead? I really like their pairing in secret)

bimil05.jpg

Anyway, I’m Kay/26/single and my ideal man is …KMJ ajusshi! (I even told my friends I wanna marry ajusshi)

p/s: Soompi no longer has the 'preview' button?

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Whenever I see you these days, I’m not myself. I’m a selfish man. Aside from myself, I’m not interested in other people. But I’ve become silly lately. When it’s mealtime, I wonder if you’ve eaten, If it rains, I wonder if you’ve brought an umbrella. I’m always wondering where you are and who you’re with. I’ve become a dummy. Take responsibility for what I’ve become."

Whao.. this is one of most favorite parts of Bimil.  I think, CYM's conversation scripts are nice & sharp and smart & filled with romantic emotions.  These are perfectly matched with his SUPER GREAT acting.  His sad eyes really catch me as well.  KMJ's acting also has strong "inner" characteristic -- So when he's sad, I also feel sad along with him T_T.  I like many of KMJ's scenes & his conversation scripts.  In addition to the above confession, I also like the followings;-

:)>- The scene that he hugs KHN in front of his house after KHN's begging him not to file the lawsuit agianst her shop.  KMJ thanks KHN for thinking of him during difficult time.  Looking KMJ's face in this scene.. so sad, so soft & so touching.

:)>-  I like every scene that CYM keeps asking KHN whether or not KHN really miss him or love him??  T_T

:)>- The scene on the ramen stall when CYM say something sweet to KHN << this really contrast with his cool habit, isn't it?? Especially, I like what he said that he's gonna accept the weak side of KHN..wow so touching. :D

:)>- The scene in the park when CYM asks KHN to go to BOston with him << he said that he be jealous when KHN stay with another guy and he asks KHN to call he "Young Min" instead of Manager Cho.. so sweet.

:)>- The scene that CYM came to say good bye to KHN (with the firework in the background..so nice)..I really like the words he said.

..The time I’ve spent with you was the most glorious days of my life.
This was also the most romantic mistake I’ve ever made.
I feel foolish for believing in it once.
I’ve decided not to trust love ever again.

This is really touching but hurting deeply inside.

The only wide smile of CYM in Bimil. :D

Ym4.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

The party always has its ending.  And this time's for AGD.

Still not sure about airing date for the final episode.

Cast and Staff Won’t be Able to Watch Last Episode of ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Together

Kim Ha Neul will be leaving for France on August 3, just before SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity airs its last episode, meaning that the cast won’t be able to get together to celebrate then.
Originally the drama was to air its finale on July 29, and the cast was planning to get together and celebrate its last.
Due to the London Olympics, however, the episode didn’t air, meaning A Gentleman’s Dignity will be airing its finale on August 5, or perhaps even later. The actors, who already have full schedules for August, will not be able to join their staff to watch the last episode.

One official said, “A Gentleman’s Dignity was originally to wrap up near the end of July, so the actors set up schedules for August. As the Korean soccer team, however, started to inch closer to the quarterfinals, there is talk of delaying episodes of A Gentleman’s Dignity again. We don’t know whether it will even be able to air on August 4 or 5. It’s impossible now for us to hold an after-party with the last episode. I believe the actors and staff will get together after their last shoot instead. Filming will end sometime around August 2.”

As A Gentleman’s Dignity didn’t air, its competitor KBS2’s Gag Concert saw a rise in viewership ratings.
The July 29 broadcast of Gag Concert recorded 20 percent in ratings according to AGB Nielsen Media Research, settling in first place for its time slot. SBS’ London 2012, which aired in place of A Gentleman’s Dignity, only gathered 7.9 percent.

A Gentleman’s Dignity continued to top the ratings for its time slot with ratings higher than 20 percent, but there are concerns that it will exit the scene anticlimactically after two weeks of cancellations.

Credit : enewsworld
A12437350-79.jpg