Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

"I I noticed that old kdrama is less skinship but they're romantic in their own way! Don't you think so? All the love shows by the actions and lovely lines/scripts. I found it more romantic than all the skinships they have in today's kdrama. Maybe it just me tho :) But one thing I hate about old kdrama is that they MUST have an antagonist heroin which is sooooo evil! Not just evil but so so so really really really evil! (I think i've ranted in the wrong thread..mianhaeyo)"

^

^

Me too, I really like "old-style" Korean dramas.  It's more touching than the new ones.  The emotions mostly are expressed by eye contacts, nice & touching conversation scripts, and less on unnecessary love scenes.  I haven't watched one new & popular drama called "Queen In Hyun's man" -- it's so popular 'coz they have a lot of kissings & love scenes. 

Hahaha, the evil girls are always there in most old Kdramas.  But I still like it  'coz they will make the dramas more interesting & following.  My favorite old Kdramas all have these evil pretty - All about eve, Truth (RSW & Choi Ji Woo), Tomato (Kim hee sun), Secret, Guardian angel, Bright girl's success story, etc.

@kesf thanks for the translation from minjong.net that you bring it here ..

just curious about 1 thing when i read the translation ..

Reporter: “How is the ending of the drama?”

KMJ: “It is not a sad ending but it is also not an ending desired by everyone. If you are curious, please watch the drama.”

which means Yoon/Meahri will not be together at the end ??? ahhh, Min Jong oppa really let us have all those goosebumps for this whole week ..

@kesf thanks for the translation from minjong.net that you bring it here ..

just curious about 1 thing when i read the translation ..

Reporter: “How is the ending of the drama?”

KMJ: “It is not a sad ending but it is also not an ending desired by everyone. If you are curious, please watch the drama.”

which means Yoon/Meahri will not be together at the end ??? ahhh, Min Jong oppa really let us have all those goosebumps for this whole week ..

@im_cun whoa!u really scared the hell out of me with this...lol nyway..im yet 2 watch part 7&8..did the reporter ask abt the ending as general or the ending for yoon&meari couple?i hope it was the former tho..and maybe KMJ answer is for DJ&YS?since im quite positive yoon&meari got 2 wed at the end *cross fingers* ha3

(Credit to the uploader)

Have this been shared? This is the AGD special on Friday last two weeks? (If im not mistaken) It's a KMJ cut! Happy watching :)

@kesf thank you for the link! Do you think i can find this vid on YT as well? For each part I can only watch half way then it will stop, idk why...maybe it just me? But i'm loving the pics you post! I can stare at those photos all day long! *1st i saw ur post i was at office, so need to cover up a bit, LOL but still i was smiling like a fool to myself*!

@chubbycinnamon ha3 Ok time for a confession! Tho i stopped at 14 but i've watched the ending. *run* Ha3 I even watched the ending before i watch the 1st episode, just to make sure that KMJ gets KHN :) Then i watched, if not imma not gonna watch. But i already started back watching and now at 16. I couldn't agree more with you on his on screen chemistry with KHN! IKR! I feel the love between them deeper than KMJ and SHG (Ok...maybe a bit drama here ha3) And everytime there's scene between KMJ and KHN on AGD it will automatically brings me back to Secret...I wonder how it feels for them to work together again after 12 years...KMJ and KHN never talked about this on any interview?BTS? I'm curious tho...

You should watch Queen In Hyun also!It's one of my fav. *but now of course its anything KMJ is my fav* and 1 more thing about old kdrama...y the heroin is soooooo angelic? I mean y they're soooo nice to believe every crap the evil heroin said? LOL.

p/s: I'm afraid you might get me wrong on the 'lazy bum' thingy...I was talking about myself not related to anybody else seriously, mianhaeyo if i have offended anybody (TT.TT) Seriously idk how to screenshot using PC...hahaha the pics that i posted i screenshot using my phone.

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong <:-P

@kesf  Thanks a lot for your translation!  the great job! :)>-

KMJ is such a wonderful son, accompanying his mom to the temple..so cute :D  He wishes to produce a movie to fulfill his dad's dream..so impressing.  He is so humble as saying that he has to work harder to earn more $ for funding the movie.

@Im  Don't want a disppointing ending for Yoon couple as well. ><

@Kay  hahaha, you're right, the heroin from old drama is SO angelic (sometimes a bit fool haX3) but I like it this way ne :)  Sure, I will watch QIH's man one day 'coz this drama is super hit in my country.  I just finished watching "Rooftop Prince" and I REALLY love this drama -- very impressing and highly recommended to anyone!  RTP was written by the same author as Guardian Angel & Mister Q.  So, don't miss it!

KMJ and KHN used to be asked about the re-union in AGD but I couldn't remember how they responded. 

His signature hug \:D/ tumblr_m8a95yAYWg1r0n47ho6_250.gif

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Where is KMJ in this SM town picture??  Can you find him?? :)  He wears a sweet pink pant.

tumblr_m80wnrG9do1r9lqkvo1_1280.png

@Chubby Cinnamon

Yes, Min Jong sii is such a good and considerate son. I am sure his mum looks forward to him getting married but didn't want to put him under pressure. I really hope that he will find his soulmate soon and don't have to depend on his dog for company. 

The Last Glimpses of ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Filming

94494871.jpg76069630.jpg

With the final two episodes of SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity airing after two weeks of postponement due to the 2012 London Olympics, the drama’s production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures, released several photos showing the behind-the-scenes of the drama’s closure.

The photos revealed the positive atmosphere that surrounded the actors, despite shooting under the sweltering sun.

The actors were all smiles as they gathered to take last pictures together, showing just how close they’ve become as they filmed a total of twenty episodes together.

The drama has garnered positive response from viewers, focusing on the bromance and romance of four men in their 40’s.

The last two episodes will air on August 11 and 12.

Source : enewsworld

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Lee Jong Hyuk: “Kim Min Jong Is Good to Girls”

6026-lee-jong-hyuk.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Hyuk chose Jang Dong Gun and Kim Min Jong as two people he would want to introduce his little sister to.

Lee Jong Hyuk played the role of Lee Jung Rok, a playboy married man, in the SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' a role that brought much laughter to viewers.

In the drama, Lee Jong Hyuk, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Min Jong, and Kim Soo Ro have a relationship that is full of both love and friendship. Lee Jong Hyuk was asked, if he were to introduce one of them to his little sister, who would it be?

"Who should I introduce? Kim Min Jong is the only one not married," Lee Jong Hyuk tried to avoid replying directly. When asked again, he thought about it and chose Jang Dong Gun and said it was because that he earns a lot of money and is economically stable.

n addition, "Kim Min Jong is very caring towards girls and Soo Ro is very dependable. But if I really had a little sister I don't think I would give her to anyone," he said laughing.

On the other hand, 'A Gentleman's Dignity' had been postponed due to the 2012 London Olympics but will resume and air the last two episodes on the 11th and 12th of August.

‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Yoon Jin Yi, Responds To Kim Min Jong “I Like A Guy Like Choi Yoon In Real Life”

"Kim Min Jong oppa? He's known to be a gentleman. I don't think he has any anti fans. He is considerate, and he says many good words. He is really a good person." Yoon Jin Yi from SBS weekend drama, 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' responded to Kim Min Jong's compliment. 

At an interview on the 7th, Yoon Jin Yi stated, "This was my first debut drama, and Kim Min Jong oppa took care of me the most on the set."

Earlier, Kim Min Jong stated on SBS TV 'Good Morning' that aired on the 3rd, "Yoon Jin Yi is a really nice girl. We are 18 years apart, but I didn't feel the age gap. Her looks, personality, cuteness is the best," and complimented her.

When asked if she would say yes to Kim Min Jong if he asked her to date him, she smiled and laughed. "Will Min Jong oppa ask me to date him? I don't think that will happen. On the set, he likes me because I was Me Ah Ri. Although, he does like me and think deeply of me as a close younger sister. After acting with Min Jong oppa and the other oppas, I learned how to think deeply. I thought I should meet a man who thinks deeply. I think my view of men changed. I used to like someone who was fun, but now I like someone like Yoon oppa. He is considerate and takes care of other people."

She added, "I still like myself as Me Ah Ri and now that the filming is over, I'm sad I won't be able to see Yoon oppa, Do Jin oppa, and the other oppas."

Meanwhile, 'A Gentleman's Dignity' was unable to air the last 2 episodes due to the 2012 London Olympics.

5955-a-gentlemans-dignity-yoon-jin-yi-re

‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Returns to High School for Finale Episode

26921699.jpg

The preview photos showed Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Jong Hyuk wearing high school uniforms. The atmosphere didn’t seem so friendly with the boys/men grabbing onto each other’s shirt collars with angry expressions on their faces.

The scene was shot on July 28 and despite the extremely hot weather, the actors remained positive and added all sorts of ad-libs for the scene.

The four actors have previously worn high school uniforms for another prologue, earlier in the series, where they hilariously parodied Jang Dong Gun’s hit movie, Friend.

To find out why they are fighting, tune into the final episode of A Gentleman’s Dignity on August 12.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

Source: enewsworld