Go Seung Ji

i lost the start ...we see our prosecutor perfect life ...he was promoted...wow one of his colegues is a spy working for our hero enemy ...we see him with his wife and daughter ...his daughter party ...singing to his daughter...beautiful moments

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JW IS DREAMING HIS WIFE JISOO...IS CRYING ASKING WHY?JW VOICE IS SO SAD ...WE HAVE TIME JUMP OR FLASHBACK  NOT SURE ONE OF CHA BOYS IN THE BAR DRINKING WITH A WOMAN SHE IS TALKING ON PHONE SAYING SHE CAN'T BE SURE WHICH ONE IS

ONE OF CHA BOYS IS BEATING A WOMAN...FOUND HER IN THE LOCKER AND IS BEATING HER ...I THINK KILLED HER JW INTEROGATES HIM ...HE IS WITH HIS LAWYER ...HE IS OUT...JW IS LOOKING FOR PROVES ..FOUND THE MURDER WEAPON ...WENT TO ARREST CHA MH AT HIS COMPANY

THE OTHER BROTHER IS WATCHING TV ...HIS BROTHER CONFRONTS HIM !!!CHA SH TRYING TO MAKE SOME SENSE ...ASKED HIM WHY DID HE KILLED THAT WOMAN

A CAR CAME FOR HIM ...IS HIS BROTHER DRIVER ...BROUGHT HIM SOMEWHERE FAKE CEO IS CONFUSE ...WONDERS WHERE TO GO ,THE RIGHT WAY ...OMG HIS BROTHER WIFE RECOGNIZED HIM....HE HAD TO ADMIT IS HIM MH...SHE HEARD ABOUT DEATH OF MH ON TV...HE WARNED HER TO KEEP THE SECRET SHE IS CRYING

JW ARRIVED AT MURDER PLACE TALKING WITH ONE OF THE  DETECTIVES ...CHA SH IS STILL ALIVE ...MH IS NOT HAPPY...JW WANTS TO INVESTIGATE IS TOLD TO BE CARREFULL IS ABOUT CHA FAMILLY ...CHA GROUP OWNERS JW WON'T GIVE UP ...JW WENT TO HOSPITAL...TALKING WITH THE FAKE SH ...JW INTEROGATES HIM

SH IS SUCH HORRIBLE CHARACTER!REAL SH WOKE UP ...MH LOOKS WORRIED ...SH TOLD SOMETHING TO JW ...HIS HEART STOPPED...DOCTORS TRYING HARD TO SAVE HIM...SH DIES...FAKE SH IS CRYING CALLING HIM MH AH...JW WATCHES EVERYTHING SHOCKED

SAD PREVIEW ...

JW KNOWS THE TRUTH...SH TOLD HIM BEFORE HIS HEART STOPPED...KNOWS WAS SH THE ONE THAT DIED

MH IS MAD

WE SEE JW BEEING ARRESTED...HIS FAMILLY WAS KILLED AND HE WAS FRAMED...CHA MH DID IT TO COVER HIS MURDER...WE WILL HAVE A SCENE WITH HIS FUTURE LAWYER SEO ...THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

Real SH actually said "Min Woo Ah". I feel so sorry for him being killed by his own brother and in the end he still cries out his name like his asking his brother how could he be so cruel.

C23GdCnUsAAck3a.jpg

Spoiler

C23GdCjUoAEdeOl.jpg

Park Jung Woo's face kindof sums up the real SH feelings...pure shock and disbelief that a brother could do this

C23GdCjUcAATFrA.jpg

cr Jisungthaifans in twitter

Thanks @andy78 for live recapping.  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 Jjiang!!!

This scene is too sweet.... I dont know if I can take it seeing how his wife will die. If it's going to be as cruel as MH other victim? and NOOOO please not his lil girl too. Why am I reading updates that Jung Woo is getting charged for murdering BOTH his wife and daughter??  :bawling: 

ff04b12473b81181624e8fd80edca18a.png

Ep 2 Preview

Just finish watching raw. With currently airing: voice - murder every episode, introvert boss - suicide first episode, i dont feel like wanting another dark drama. With me ji sung and jang hyuk are somehow similar as well...

The first episode was mostly ji sung alone. I read that there is twin brothers? Did both of them appear or only one of them? or the one that die is the brother? yuri didnt appear this episode. Oh Chang-seok as Kang Min-seok - didnt leave any impression on me, im not sure he appears or not. Uhm Hyun Kyung isnt impressive, i havent watched anything of her yet, except happy together.

This drama is very specific type. If someone like this type will watch it, if someone dont they wont. So im not sure it will appear for large audience. I feel better if its a cable drama, like in voice they can go for anything.

Ji Sung Is The ‘Innocent Defendant’ On ONE HD This Jan 24

innocent_defendant

Imagine finding yourself in a prison cell, accused for a crime you did not commit. What would you do if you were in Ji Sung’s shoes? Find out this Jan 24 on ONE HD!

Park Jung-Woo (portrayed by Ji Sung) is a prosecutor at Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office. One day, he wakes up and finds himself in locked up at the police station. He has temporary amnesia. Park Jung-Woo is falsely accused and is sentenced to death. He must struggle to prove his innocence.

The K-drama also stars Uhm Ki Joon who portrays two characters in this drama; Cha Min Ho and Cha Sun Ho, as well as Girls’ Generation member Kwon Yuri.

Catch ‘Innocent Defendant’ every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8.10pm on ONE HD (Astro B.yond Channel 393)!

http://k-popped.com/2017/01/ji-sung-is-the-innocent-defendant-on-one-hd-this-jan-24/

8 hours ago, glee77 said:

Does anybody know who does the subs for this?

I want to remind everyone that since Viki had bought Soompi forums these are now officially Viki's Forums.  (in doubt? just watch for the huge "Presented by Viki" banners on Drama they bring to us.)

I highly suggest to NOT post here ANY other source for subs, even if it is legal;

Spoiler

This comment is meant for everyone here.

As much as I love the Viki community, the organization has monopolistic tendencies.

They have already bought one competitor out (and destroyed a precious classic Kdrama library in the process. Kdrama had them all from Crunchyrol. Soompi TV had them form Kdrama, and it took Viki to totally destroy it). They have essentially ruined KBS World for all of the viewers who were watching it for free on YT.

I highly suggest, that unless we want to see a very sad world where Viki is our only option for Asian content, to not mention on Soompi forums,(aka Viki forums) any other sources. Not even mention that there is a subbed episode, even on pirated sites (unless it is on Viki).

Even if we do not know where to look, they do, and they will set up to destroy their competition or buy them out. (God knows they have the funds, since they rely on the kind heart of volunteers for subbing). There are Viki "spies" all over the forums. That is one of the reasons they bought out Soompi, so they can learn more about what their competition is doing. Lets not help them with it.

They are actively out to destroy their competition. And since they bought these forums, it is really their forum now.  It is no longer the Soompi Forums we used to know and love. No reason to let them know what the competition is doing, unless we also want to destroy their competition, and leave us all no alternative but Viki.

6 hours ago, Chi Le said:

14.5% for first episode. Thats huge. seem like sbs on winning strike, back to back number one on mon-tues, wed-thu

That's fantastic. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you @andy78 for recaps. Thank you @Kasmic for screen caps.. How I love the ones with father and daughter.

Heading now to watch the episode.

7 minutes ago, irilight said:
Spoiler

Since Viki had bought Soompi forums these are now officially Viki's Forums.
I highly suggest to NOT post here ANY other source for subs, even if it is legal;

REALLY?THEY BOUGHT SOOMPI FORUMS?I HAD NO IDEA!!!WHEN? 14.5% for first episode. FIRST PLACE ...CONGRATULATIONS !

17 minutes ago, irilight said:

Since Viki had bought Soompi forums these are now officially Viki's Forums.

Please enlighten me with your theory. :) - I'm waiting.

Archived