Go Seung Ji

Thanks @xxbitter_divinexx for posting the link for the poster making. I particular like the Ji Sung scenes - Dark yet so handsome. 

Prior to that clip their was a making video of JiSung family photo shooting 

A slightly extended version in SBS - http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000010159&pgm_mnu_id=47316&contNo=22000212576 where you see Jisung offer lil Shin Rina a hot pack to keep her warm..nawww fatherly love.

2acfc66d68e2671936f278e73e1591d1.png

Spoiler

Some IG updates

Look what Shin Rina posted on her acc:blush:

Spoiler

The jail scene

Kim Min Suk IG update and JiSung IG update with the list of cast names

Spoiler

Filming 

Spoiler

JiSung running a lot here

2017011309194418631-540x675.jpgcr tenasia

PD note pic.. interesting they did a ratings promise that if it surpases 25% they will wear their prison clothing to meet fans 

Mian thats lots of updates lol!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2017 at 3:05 PM, irilight said:

It was a decent drama. It also had in it. Kim Sang-Joon, who never disappoints. You may recall him from Bad Guys.

I would love to him and Ji Sung team up in a movie or a drama

@Kasmic Thanks for the link to the VLive. I finally got to see Kim Min Suk.

Omo I'm so excitedhappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

D3zCzwZ.png?1

EZiVlGz.png

Ji Sung looks so handsome embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

@Kasmic Thanks for the link to the VLive. I finally got to see Kim Min Suk.

Omo I'm so excitedhappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Yes the return of Puppy, I was so happy to see him back in a new drama and his hair grew back  so quick lol! He did a marvellous job leading the V Live interview too. Fighting KMS!!! Im sure you have lots of sunbaes here whom will help your acting career.

I agree JiSung looks so handsome in those poster shootings. I cant wait to see those pics. Hope SBS releases them soon

Did you notice the return of Shin Se Gi? crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378 a534c6f127688a66cf799a39971c99b5.png

and here well it's Park Jung Woo. His going to be an interesting character.:heart:

2642b1c8187e7a4726225f29997c1b64.png

d143b0987941b0428212a6041f0fb18c.png

Smexy jawline lol! 

7e9c04b56bbb91470cb1523a47c4d106.png

OMG!!! nose bleed moments... new PD notes of the poster shooting... I was just wishing for this release and YIPEEEE it's here. 

@randomlee quick get some tissues bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 or, or u might need an oxygen tank or something?

It's criminal to look this handsome Jisung...hahaha!

C2Q7tL5UsAAoYJK.jpg

Spoiler

C2Q7tLtUkAQITWb.jpg

C2Q7tL4UcAAQmdB.jpg

C2Q7nw9UkAEl4WX.jpg

and more 

Spoiler

RO17158810_w1000_h0.jpg

RO91572523_w1000_h0.jpg

RO80282305_w1000_h0.JPG

RO52820117_w1000_h0.JPG

I love this... makes you wonder who should be the one behind bars? Uhm Ki Joon is chillingly scary Oh I cant wait to see these two on screen. During the script reading clip, I remember hearing his scream and I literally got spooked then he laughed and I thought WOW! he was just acting. JiSung and UKJ acting will be so explosive together. 

RO11579188_w1000_h0.JPG

more - http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000010159&pgm_build_id=21304&pgm_mnu_id=47322&pdnote_div=p_nprogram1#10000064689

On 1/15/2017 at 11:37 AM, Kasmic said:

Smexy jawline lol! 

There is just something about this man crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif  

19 hours ago, Kasmic said:

It's criminal to look this handsome Jisung...hahaha!

I'll will have to make a citizen's arrestevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt's ok someone has to do it. I can't even pick out what pic I like the best. 

@Vo Ki Trieu @Go Seung Ji Thank you both for the teaser! This looks like it is going to be great love.png 

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

I'll will have to make a citizen's arrestevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt's ok someone has to do it. I can't even pick out what pic I like the best. 

You had me laughing so much -"citizen's arrest" but it seems you need to get pass all the Yona fangirls 1st to get to him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419Do you need some help? crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif?1292792408

Just some updates... Too those able to use VIU - Defendant will be airing in Singapore with eng subs. 

Here is an article that is placing JiSung and the casts of Defendant tremendous pressure to maintain the SBS rating ruling esp for Mon and Tues. I feel bad for JiSung...the PRESSURE is on. I hope it wont stress him out . It's not fair to compare other dramas nor casts. :confounded:

Read - http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002885081&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

45 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

You had me laughing so much -"citizen's arrest" but it seems you need to get pass all the Yona fangirls 1st to get to him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419Do you need some help? crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif?1292792408

Omo w/your help those Yona fangirls won't know what hit them chinguwhip-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

I'm sure Ji Sung is already feeling the pressure, article or not since his drama is following such a successful drama. I hope the first episode grabs people, they should have a decent audience.

Thank  you all of the wonderful updates.

I love the official posters. Thank you @Go Seung Ji
@Kasmic, thank you for all the photos. OMG.. They are so good. I am so ready for this drama.

@Go Seung Ji, @Vo Ki Trieu, I am loving teaser #3. Oh.. just the feels. For him to wake up from this warm and fuzzy dream of being with his wife and daughter, and find himself in jail cell....
@Berou, loving his IG update with his daughter... I am so ready to see them both...  Praying for happy ending for them.

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm sure Ji Sung is already feeling the pressure, article or not since his drama is following such a successful drama. I hope the first episode grabs people, they should have a decent audience.

@evie7, @Kasmic,  hoping with you! The cast is excellent in both drama. The main difference is that Defendant has a scriptwriter with less experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Sung to fight back from behind bars in SBS’s Defendant

defendant2.jpg

Read full article on Dramabeans

I'm going to be positive and think that the audience of Romantic Doctors will switch over to Defendant and so, we are good. This drama will start with a good audience size. There's nothing else in competition except Hwarang anyway, am I right? I'm not watching Hwarang so I can't comment (I don't go for Sageuk or fusion Sageuk) but judging by its ratings thus far, I don't think it poses any competition. We have solid actors here (child actor included, though I don't know about Yuri but hopefully she surprises me). So far, teasers, stills etc look extremely promising.  Ji Sung never ever fails to deliver, even in Entertainer (in my opinion) with a much weaker cast. Haha..this time round, it looks like it's going to be Shin Se Gi's "swoon worthiness" combined with Cha Do Hyun's "wit and charm" haha...Ji Sung will nail it. I CAN'T WAIT for this drama. I have a good feeling this drama will fill my drama void. I have not had a good drama since Signal, sigh...

Archived