Quantcast

Nawwww I love those stills of Jisung and Shin Rina... so cute his such a caring father. Thank you @Go Seung Ji and @irilight for sharing those stills.  Here's the stills again in HD. Cr SBS

Spoiler

C1T7uUSUQAAXcf1.jpg

C1T7uUSUQAAXcf1.jpgC1T7uUXUsAAkrf9.jpg

Him waving his daughter goodbye...nawww love it. :heart: I always said that a man looks so different when his with his daughter and that look in JiSung face says it all. You'll see a different side of him that you've never seen before. :blush: Just a heads up ladies if your contemplating on having children. :phew:

C1T7uUTUcAAdIDt.jpg

Set alarms  chingues- if you have the V App, JiSung will be doing a live V Live interview tomor - 6th Jan 6pm (KST)  :blush:

Here's the link - http://www.vlive.tv/video/20055/피고인-지성과-그의-감방-동료들을-소개합니다

Let's show some support and hearts to him by clicking the :heart: icons tomor. Or you can watch it later with subs. :w00t:

This is slightly OT but I read it from dramatroll and found it interesting and funny. After JiSung's drama - Defendant ends guess which one will soon follow after Saimdang, Light's Diary??? kekeke! LBY (aka his wife's) drama - Whisper... :lol: I guess they're both taking turns to rule dramaland and also like what they said in their interviews - they promised that there will be at least one of them whom will be there to care for their lil girl. :heart:

Spoiler

C078qM3VIAIrDw7.jpg

cr. dramatroll in twitter

• Like 9

So many  new dramas going to premiere this January DEFENDANT is one of them. It's Ji Sung so I'm not gonna miss this one.  I hope this character is a best actor character for him!  - man on death row, losing his memory - it better be. I want to see Ji Sung recognized like how I want Yoo Seung Ho  recognized too for his upcoming  drama. These two are the best within their age range, esp with a well written drama,

Thank you chingus for all the updates for this drama.

• Like 7

Thank you for all these stills chingus :) , it's been a while i haven't posted here but i follow closely all the news of the defendant. OMG, after Jisung, LBY? i'm so blessed, i'll watch for sure her drama also. 

HIS smile :)  that's a fatherly smile, i bet he sees in her his daughter. 

yeah so many good dramas are starting this month, the Defendant and Missing nine 

• Like 6

@Kasmic, thank you for the HD photos. I can barely wait to see these two together...

I am also waiting for Whisper. 
I am loving that Dramatroll photo..  hehe.

Spoiler

Interesting that they do a drama one after the other.
Another famous couple that are having a comeback to Kdrama is Jang Dong-Gun (hopefully. He is not confirmed yet), and his wife - Ko So-Young who is back to Kdrama after a long hiatus. (The Perfect Wife)

Chingus, we have another opportunity to request Viki to bring us this drama, by commenting on their article, in addition to sending those license request forms

KBS, SBS, And More Reveal Their Exciting Plans For New Drama Premieres In 2017

Keeping only relevant material

sbsdrama

SBS isn’t stopping there though! Their 2017 lineup also includes Ji Sung and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri’s “Defendant,” a story about a prosecutor falsely accused of killing his family

source

• Like 8

Hey everyone. Thanks for update previews and the info on press conf.

Can't wait to see Jisung. I hope it blows my mind. I love good acting from good actors! I'm also like the story.  Hoping the this will be well written. Checking pg. 1, I see writer is the one from  "City Hunter" drama. It's okay. I've never that drama only know it starred lmh

C0zqkhkWEAArxDb.jpg
credit: heyam
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, jongski said:

I've never that drama only know it starred lmh

It was a decent drama. It also had in it. Kim Sang-Joon, who never disappoints. You may recall him from Bad Guys.

4 hours ago, xxbitter_divinexx said:

have you watched their v live? click on the spoiler

@xxbitter_divinexx, thank you very much. Will watch now.

Ji Sung IG update:

• Like 8

i don't know why but seeing this 2nd teaser somewhat gives much on the plot/what'll happen in the drama .. but well, let's see,   cheer3 onion head  

I've read comments that it's heartbreaking seeing Jisung crying/desperate in the drama .. YES it is , but I think it'll be more heartbreaking if he'll play a villain  like UKJ, coz I like his bubbly char in dream high and in scent of a woman  but he's playing evil roles since then  dying onion head , am a fan of his but I really hate his char but not him,.. maybe a little bit  hate onion head     Actor Ji Sung (upper right) appeared in the teaser video of defendant SBS New Moon TV star appearing with Um Ki Jun.  / Defendant Teaser Image Capture

Article below:

'Defendant' Ji-sung vs Um Ki-jun, two men in despair

'Defendants' Ji-sung, the blade of revenge for Um Ki-jun 

[The fact | Kim Kyung Min reporter] The actress Ji Sung presents a sense of tension in the second teaser video of the SBS New Moon drama 'Defendant' (directed by Cho Young-kwang, written by Choi Su Jin) 

The defendant crew released a second teaser video titled "Revenge begins at the end of despair" on the 9th. The story of a Korean prosecutor, Park Jung-woo (Ji Sung-min), who has evolved into a villain with Chung Min-ho (Eun Ji-joon), and who uses it as a murderer, is implicitly evolving one step further from the first teaser, I have. 

Park Jung-woo opens the beginning of an irreversible tragedy, falling into a murderous murderer who has been succumbed to a huge conspiracy by the false death of Cha Min-ho, who has been chasing after him. He crouched down in the cramped solitary room and vowed, "We have to get out of here." To find the truth reveals a desperate feeling of struggle. 

In addition, Cha Minho stimulates Park Jung-woo with an euphoric saying, "You made me turn." In addition, the character of the central characters is surely drawn up to Seo Eun-hye (Kwon Yul-ri), a willing lawyer who has entered the war that can not win, and Kang Jun- hyuk (min.

The defendant, who will be aired after the romantic doctor Kim Sabu, is a struggle to write down four months of lost testimony by Park Jung-woo, who scolded the murderer who murdered his daughter and wife. It is an intense repercussions to the opponent. It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 23rd. 

shine@tf.co.kr [Entertainment Team | ssent@tf.co.kr ]

• Like 7

Drama Casting & News

Bloody knives and violent crimes in Defendant’s new teaser

defteaser0.jpg

Ooooh, I’m getting strong Memento crossed with The Count of Monte Cristo vibes from the second teaser of SBS’s upcoming Defendant. In this new revenge-thriller drama, an amnesiac Ji Sung (Entertainer) stars as a top prosecutor-turned-felon, whose wife is murdered and his daughter disappears. Eom Ki-joon (Masked Prosecutor) plays a set of twins — one evil and one good — who conspires to put Ji Sung behind bars under false pretenses. The only person on his side is a determined public defender, played by SNSD’s Yuri (Gogh’s Starry Night).

It all seems to start with the death of one of the twins, Cha Min-ho, who slumps to the ground after someone violently strikes his head — all that’s seen is a fast blur. Who killed him is a mystery, but somehow Ji Sung earns the enmity of the living twin, Cha Sun-ho, and is subsequently dragged into prison to await his sentence on death row. Ji Sung rages against his captors in an interrogation room, but flashbacks of holding a knife and watching his daughter smile through a camera have him reeling with uncertainty.

hen Oh Chang-seok (My Heart Twinkle Twinkle) grabs him by the collar, asking if his memory loss is real. Tears streak down his face because he really doesn’t remember anything. The words “One case, two truths” appear onscreen as Yuri asks Ji Sung, “If there’s another truth, you have to reveal it to prevent the death penalty. Don’t you?” But he just stalks away from her, angry. At the very end of the teaser, Ji Sung resolutely vows to escape while scratching a wooden surface with his fingernail.

I love it when promos raise interesting questions, revealing just enough of the plot to make me hungry for more. So let’s talk conspiracy theories:

1. A) Eom Ki-joon manufactured the death of his twin and is framing Ji Sung.
    B) Eom Ki-joon thinks Ji Sung is responsible for his twin’s death and is seeking revenge.
    C) Another mysterious mastermind is behind the murders and is toying with both Ji Sung and Eom Ki-joon.
    D) Ji Sung did it and is actually faking his amnesia.
    E) None of the above.

What do you think? Despite my initial reservations, I’m definitely curious now to find out how Ji Sung will achieve his prison break and whether he’ll finally get the answers he’s searching for as a fugitive on the run. Monday-Tuesday drama Defendant premieres in two weeks on January 23, after Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim finishes its run.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/bloody-knives-and-violent-crimes-in-defendants-new-teaser/

• Like 6

@andy78  I see you! Hah. You gonna  do raw recap for this? I hope you do!

@irilight liking that IG update of Ji Sung <3<3

@xxbitter_divinexx thanks for the  link, I;kk check that vlive thing.

and everyone else in this thread.. thanks for all the updates/ news about this drama. I'm anticipating this!

Gonna give shout out to...

@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma my favorites especially analyzing dramas and episodes.. wanna check this? Really wanna see what you think of this one and Voice too. <3<3

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jongski said:

@andy78  I see you! Hah. You gonna  do raw recap for this? I hope you do!

@irilight liking that IG update of Ji Sung <3<3

@xxbitter_divinexx thanks for the  link, I;kk check that vlive thing.

and everyone else in this thread.. thanks for all the updates/ news about this drama. I'm anticipating this!

Gonna give shout out to...

@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma my favorites especially analyzing dramas and episodes.. wanna check this? Really wanna see what you think of this one and Voice too. <3<3

Too many dramas on my plate right now... but maybe I'll join a little later.:grin:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jongski said:

It looks good but I wasn't going to pick this one up due to lack of time. Let's see how things play out.

• Like 3