[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

QD MAIDS ARRIVED ...GE WILL BE TAKEN TO PALACE TO BECOME COURT LADY

LEE SUN MOM SAW HER AND INFORMED OUR YOUNG MASTER

POOR SUN TRYING TO STOP HER HE FAILLED...GE JUST WALKED IN THE PALACE ...HE IS CALLING HER NAME BUT PALACE GUARDS STOP HIM AT THE GATE...SAD END OF TODAY EP

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel as if CP is going through all kinds of emotions in this episode. He's finally happy with his woman and then that guilt overcomes him, that sadness he felt after reuniting with his friend, that pain & guilt he feels for him and now the sadness he will feel once GE leaves for the palace like ugh my heart 

THAT ENDING MY HEART OMG WE ONLY GOT BRIEF MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS /:

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo!!! Tons of reunion in this episode!

So glad to know LS saw CP again! Awww..he saved CP.

Wait. How did they meet in the first place? At the palace?

TBH Daemok just popped out of nowhere in that scene. LS had gone out of palace to find his mum and sister. I think he heard some bad news. Then suddenly when he reunited with Kkomooli, DM appeared (bad writing...). CP came to find Kkomooli as well, so almost got exposed.

Just now, faye406 said:

Wow... The preview.. So intense

So CP going to reenter palace to get GE back... the OTP together didn't even last one episode :( Upcoming angst....

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo!!! Tons of reunion in this episode!

Should I get my tissue ready? :bawling:

The last reunion I wanted to see is DM-CP reunion, not at least for now. I gotta thank LS for stopping it. 

Ok... i think the writing honestlyyyy could be LOADS better. 

Like, how did HG find CP and GE in the forests?? What was DM doing walking around the village? No honesty between CP and GE makes me sad. Maechang just appears and disappears randomly.. 

Lots of new OSTs and some reunions at least.

INTERESTING PREVIEW

SUN IS LOOKING FOR HER...VISITS HER AT PALACE...SHE IS A COURT LADY NOW AND ONE OF KING WOMEN

SUN IN FRONT OF FAKE KING

WE HAVE A GE AND FAKE KING SCENE...SEEMS HE IS VERY IN LOVE

THERE IS A WOMAN AND 2 MEN IN LOVE...WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

WILL FAKE KING TRY TO BETRAY OUR SUN?

I HOPE OUR KING WILL FIGHT AND TAKE EVERYTHING BACK HIS CROWN AND WOMAN

Just now, Chellsee said:

And this...  CP's look explains all the feelings...

I'm sad that the story is going down this route again.. come on guys, share your secrets pleaseeee. CP's look though, so sad... 

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

TBH Daemok just popped out of nowhere in that scene. LS had gone out of palace to find his mum and sister. I think he heard some bad news. Then suddenly when he reunited with Kkomooli, DM appeared (bad writing...). CP came to find Kkomooli as well, so almost got exposed.

Actually I was surprise when LS went out like that with his "guard" who is well known.   DM surely has someone inside to see what's going on with the King.  The informant must have alert him thus he appear and now have extra card in his hand.

1 minute ago, herina_90 said:

Ok... i think the writing honestlyyyy could be LOADS better. 

Like, how did HG find CP and GE in the forests?? What was DM doing walking around the village? No honesty between CP and GE makes me sad. Maechang just appears and disappears randomly.. 

Lots of new OSTs and some reunions at least.

Concur. But it's the story of this story. The writing is cringey and horrendous. Sigh. But loved the night scene between the leads more than morning after scene. Their eyes were crazy emoting with sad but compelling chemistry. 

Damn, the feels. i need to watch with subtitle,, most of the time i was like "WATCHU TALKIN ABOUT?!?" 

I love the fact that fake king still tried to protect CP even when he was in shock.....

love HG bravery, she looks stunning and strong when she was facing DM... 

didnt expect the super cute scene in the beginning of episode....

still salty that CP DIDNT KISS GE....

didnt prepare my heart well enough for the separation... i knew it was coming but.... 

GE better be useful in the palace, i hope she doesnt just roam around serving tea...

next episode, i still dont know what to expect.... what was she doing in fake king bedroom in the middle of the night?

is fake king getting greedy now that GE is in the palace... and he knows CP is alive. Hope not 

I can't bare to look at his expression at the ending scene today. His pained and sad look as he watches her enter the palace. 

Heres what I feel tho: we obviously saw that CP tried protecting her again. Not wanting her to be around for some of the serious talks. From my OWN perspective, I could see that GE feels the same towards him. With the Queen's request on working to dethrone the Fake King, it's a traitorous action. She wouldn't want CP to be affect but I also could see that GE wants to handle things on her own. 

From the preview, I already feel conflicted at how Fake King looks at her. I feel like we are going about to be in between a love triangle. These two men are so in love with GE, it's just sigh.

19 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww. Did they reunite again? He finally gets to see his little sister and mother again. 

@sakura2016 omo. I hope he didn't tell the minister who he is. I want him to tell GE who he is..but not that minister who is a double agent. Eek..

Not really, he was seeing them from a far..... but at least he managed to hug his sister.

5 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

I can't bare to look at his expression at the ending scene today. His pained and sad look as he watches her enter the palace. 

Heres what I feel tho: we obviously saw that CP tried protecting her again. Not wanting her to be around for some of the serious talks. From my OWN perspective, I could see that GE feels the same towards him. With the Queen's request on working to dethrone the Fake King, it's a traitorous action. She wouldn't want CP to be affect but I also could see that GE wants to handle things on her own. 

From the preview, I already feel conflicted at how Fake King looks at her. I feel like we are going about to be in between a love triangle. These two men are so in love with GE, it's just sigh.

The good thing is L is probably very experienced in the love department  (guy has been an ulzzang all his life and probably has a gazillion ex girlfriends). I do wanna see him leading KSH in some romance scenes though it's likely one sided. Could be potentially interesting. 

With YSH...its like blind leading the blind cos both are still lacking first love experience. Kekeke. Still sweet though. I thrive seeing them work through the shyness and growing together on screen and off screen. It's been 8 months now since awards to script reading to being on set. 

I also feel from the preview for tomorrow - GE ALMOST SAW FAKE KING's face and that's why he forcefully turned her around so she wouldn't notice. If this is true, I'm just wondering why would he try to hide it for now. Maybe from DM but GE is already on that man's radar. 

I personally feel LS swill receive more affection and friendliness if he shows his face. With that mask still on, all he's going to get his eye glares and forced conversations. 

BUT THAT BEGINNING IN THE PREVIEW, when CP found GE and held onto her arm , CRIES

3 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

The good thing is L is probably very experienced in the love department  (guy has been an ulzzang all his life and probably has a gazillion ex girlfriends). I do wanna see him leading KSH in some romance scenes though it's likely one sided. Could be potentially interesting. 

With YSH...its like blind leading the blind cos both are still lacking first love experience. Kekeke

I do think YSH still comes across very expressive in those OTP scenes. Feel like KSH could express a bit more in those scenes. 

Archived