[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/58133/20161124/yoo-seung-ho-and-kim-so-hyun-to-star-in-korean-drama-series-with-infinites-l.htm

Yoo Seung Ho And Kim So Hyun To Star In Korean Drama Series

Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun and INFINITE's L Are Ready To Be Part Of Your Daily Watching Habit As They Star In New Korean Drama

MBC Drama is taking their shows to the next level as they make top-of-the-line Korean dramas with all-star casts and powerful storylines. This time, they are taking INFINITE's L, Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun in one show with a working title 'Ruler: Master of the Mask'.

At first, INFINITE's L joining the cast has never been confirmed but right now the actor himself revealed that he would be part of the show's cast. According to Soompi, the star is set to take the role of Lee Sun, a pretending king who actually came from a low-profile family.

In an interview, he excitedly told the reason why he get the role:

"The role caught my attention the moment I saw it. With appreciation for the given opportunity, I will work my best in filming."

confessions-of-a-daydreamer-confessions-

'Ruler: Master Of The Mask' Offers A Unique Storyline That Viewers Would Definitely Enjoy

The show revolves around the story of a prince who defends his people against organizations who would want to control the water supply. The film has a historical environment that is set during the Joseon period.

The upcoming drama is set to give a new taste of story for their avid viewers from all over the world. It is set to be released first half of next year, 2017.

Spoiler

I find a little problem with the above text... .when i reach home, will share what i think... let's see whether any of u can see the lurking problems of the above text... before i share my view....

39 minutes ago, Berou said:

it seems to me that he was pressured by his company to accept the role.as  @an05  stated it,  it is definitely a packge deal, i forgot to mention it in my post yesterday. the second lead actress is from SM and  myungsoo is under woolim who merged with SM. he got offered several roles this year but he declined all of them because of conflict schedule. given that KSH and YSH are the leads and the drama is bound to be highly sucessful,  SM saw this a chance to put its artists into it. so don't be shocked/ surprised later that the OST's will be sung by SM idols ( taeyeon, Baekhyun, Chen).  SM has a hand on this drama and will try to ride on its sucess.  see what happened with SH, it was produced by YG and the OSTs were sung by its idols ( aka Lee Hi) and since Baekhyun was starring it, SM also took the opportunity to ask for OSTs to be sung by its idols ( Beakhyun, Chen and Xiumin). do we know who is producing ruler? i'm highly suspicious  SM will produce it or will have role in the marketing. conclusion: this drama became an SM drama.  i've said in one of my earlier post, the PD doesn't have the freedom to chose the leads, it is definitely the doing of some higher up  and it seems like i was right, SM is highly involved into this drama.

@Berou that's why nowadays, it is NOT the writernim that decide what to write, nor PD to decide how to direct and lead the production. it is the 'higher hand'.. hahaha.. i remember recently i was very invvolved with W-2Worlds and there are much dispute over the writing at second half seems pale in comparison to the first half... then after the whole show ends.  the Writiernim came out and revealed that there are important scenes she wrote, but was deleted and changed... so she said, when the script leave her, it is not her production any more... Some higher hands will decide how to bring in the sponsor, and changed the script and delete the script scenes...... and some times it also not about rating... so what if the rating meh later on... as long as sponsorship soar....

ok, back to my article " According to Soompi, the star is set to take the role of Lee Sun, a pretending king who actually came from a low-profile family. " from what i know, these 2 days, emerging articles has been reporting that L is to 'take on the role of Lee Sun, a pretending king"... ahem, i really thought shouldnt they actually should just write L's character's real name,... then to mentioned "Lee Sun, a pretending King". first foremost, Lee Sun, is a real Crown prince and not a pretending king, and this crown prince is the Main Lead and is acted by YSH. shouldn't articles should mentioned more about L was employ to be a decoy for the Prince when he went outings? one look at the article, its misleading that L is Lee Sun.
just like "Seondal the Man who sells the River", in quite a lot of articles in latter days, instead of highlighting Yoo Seung Ho, it in fact keep highlighting Exo's Xiumin, which is a Second Lead there!  First, i must say it is NOT xiumin's fault, and Xiumin is just doing what he did best, acting cute as a button! but i afraid this may just happen here in Ruler. they need to throw in a Pop Star and articles will keep highlighting that L is cast in!  just like everytime you googled "Kim Sun dal" or "Seondal" the movie, 70% it is about Xiumin or xiumin's name will pop up together with YSH... nothing wrong about pulling xiumin into the production, and he has done well. Just the style of highlighting the second more Kpop-lead more than the Main Lead who carring the weights of the show, is a little too much.

Mods. sorry, if i rant a little.
keep L in, add a little light character that balance up the angst and stress of a melodrama is fine, afterall, let's be practical : they need to bring in sponsorship!... but the reporters or bloggers of articles and advertisements should  NOT be off-balanced in highlighting L instead of YSH. just like in Seondal. (this is the first time i mentioned this in Soompi, i have been keeping quiet about this xiumin-matter for a long time. What disturb me about "Kim Seondal: Man who sells the river" is the way of promotion and not about casting in sweet Xiumin; and the way many articles wrote about it is unprofessional. if i do NOT know the story, i may thought Xiumin was the Main lead. and again, Xiumin himself may NOT want such over-publicity that over-shadowed YSH. xiumin is a nice boy, just like L, L's acting may be green, but L may be a nice boy too. please don't make L or Xiumin feel bad by throwing them something too heavy for them to carry and highlighting them much more than the Main Leads. it actually harm L more, if they let him carry a role that he cannot bear. Writernim, pls write him some character he is able to suit.

apology to L and Xiumin fans, again, it is NOT L or Xiumin's faults. they are also answering 'to their boss". btw, you know what kind of roles are suitable for L and Xiumin... "Dreamhigh" that kind. or "Reply 88" that kind of School-series.

7 hours ago, jongski said:

@maryofbethany me too let me whine about L ( myungsoo) for the last time. I am not happy.  I voiced my opinion already previous pages. But I will support this drama because YSH is brilliant young actor among his age peers, he's the best.  There are several young actors mentioned already and I think they could've  pick Lee Hyun Woo was mentioned and Park Gun Tae. I dunno, maybe they want  with teen appeal?  Why the need for kpop idol in every drama?! I mean I like watching them perform in MuBank and stuff but... I'm still not a fan of his acting. But hoping to  get decent acting from L. I'm gonna watch this for the two leads.

I don't have qualms about  the other female lead Yoon So-Hee. I like her. She gives decent good acting.  I watched her in tvN drama Memory- imo, one of the best drama of 2016.

@jongski some Kpop idols need lots of drama acting experiences, to smoothen their edges. some very rarely few Singers-turned actors, immediately got the feels and charm everyone. the very rare, very few ones, are D.O. and Jung EunJi, Seo InGuk. while many others like IU, do have their moments when they are landed with suitable roles, IU herself in Dreamhigh was so refreshing. but latter on roles, some just are "so-so"... which means Kpop Idols must be given the RIGHT roles, else it harm their career when viewers who are not their fans cannot accept their mediocre performance in a art that wasn't what they are trained in the first place. some Pop idols grow up dreaming to be a singer their whole life, landed in a Pop group, then realising in Kpop world, you cannot just stay Kpop... tomorrow you will be replaced by 'newer younger prettier things". then you have to showcase more talents. off you go to acting according to your agent company's direction. Acting is fun to them, but was not their dream in the beginning. is it their faults? i can only say, its the cruel K-media world. 

you see, recent dramas from different major stations. (eg. High Soceity),  some more seasoned Kpop idols after acted in many dramas has started to find their correct formula, but is only after some flops and 'blunders'. Uee originally wanted to be an actress, but debuted as singer and end up a Girl-band group (Five Girls), then finally acted. her beginning dramas was so-so, typical of idols-quality, but recently her work started to show some maturity, i think her Marriage Contract was fine. so it just take idols longer time to reach, while some idols just never reach. i am not Uee's fan, jsut recognised that she is better now. so Ruler just happen to be L's stepping stones. Idols will always need some roles in some dramas to start off their "tutorials".
its the trend now, many major stations use Kpop Idols in most of the shows: its OK that's love- D.O., Hwarang-Minho,Park Hyungsik, Uncontrollably Fond-Suzy, Moonlovers Scarlet Heart-Byun Baek Hyun/IU, Entertainer- Hyeri, Gogh Starry night-Kwon Yoori, Reply88-Hyeri, K2-Yoona, Entourage-Seo KangJoon.... etc. its inevitable to add in Pop idols. the Magic tricks is, write a role suitable for them. eg. Hyeri was excellent in Reply88, and not so in Entertainer. Yoona good in Prime Minster, but lesser in K2. Rain was good in Full house but meh in My Lovely Girl. Suzy was better in Gu Family but not in UF. IU was good in Dreamhigh but flop in S.H. While Jung Eunji seems to be good in all the roles she chose, and I am not her fans, Seo InGuk also strike Gold in most roles. i am also not a SIG fan. i spoke as a non-fan for both JEJ and SIG.

so, Writernim, and PD. pls write L properly in something suitable, think lesser of ratings. its for his sake too, that he will not garner hates and anger. and everything done should NOT be in the expenses of YSH and KSH.

(haha. am so getting hates for writing this)

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

do they look similar? YSH has this royal but melo aura, not easy to copy.

The only similarity that I can see is that they are both very handsome but you are right YSH has an intensity (it's hard to describe) about him when he is acting that no one can duplicate. 

2 hours ago, Berou said:

SM saw this a chance to put its artists into it. so don't be shocked/ surprised later that the OST's will be sung by SM idols ( taeyeon, Baekhyun, Chen).  SM has a hand on this drama and will try to ride on its sucess.  see what happened with SH, it was produced by YG and the OSTs were sung by its idols ( aka Lee Hi) and since Baekhyun was starring it, SM also took the opportunity to ask for OSTs to be sung by its idols ( Beakhyun, Chen and Xiumin).

I hope notpanda-emoticon-05.gif I'm not a big sageuk fan, I will watch one if  one of my favorite actors is are in it so I'm just not one who doesn't notice all the different nuances that make them different. (Like what is up w/people that claim someone's looks are too modern for a historical?) but the use of the modern music in SH was distracting to me. I hope the networks learned their lesson and will just have sageuk music for the ost.

Wikipedia said the production company of Ruler is People Story Company so I guess it's not SM C&C. I just watch a few eps of 'I want to protect you one more time', the webdrama of L and Yoon So Hee... And they are damn bad, like legit bad, downright bad. I just want to check their most recent acting to know if they improved but the whole drama is so cringe-worthy, let alone their acting .... They are like take turn to read off the script :| and both their voice / tone are kinda similar, the tone that doesn't fit sageuk speech at all. But you never know, I see some actors did bad in mordern day drama but surprisingly did good in sageuk and vice versa. So be positive everyone.

@maryofbethany I think everything you said is reasonable and it's the truth. Don't be sorry for speaking out your mind! In the end, everyone knows that most people are tuning in to watch for actors like YSH/KSH, because that's who the public trusts regardless of how much media play certain costars might receive. And honestly, international fans will always glorify idols but the general Korean public only cares about actors that can actually act. I'm just praying that the rest of the cast will be amazing. NO MORE PACKAGE DEALS!

Btw I'm confused, in some of the articles they're saying that KSH is the Crown Princess who teaches L how to read? probably a mistranslation correct? I'm just getting so confused with all of the new information surrounding the new characters, with the "fake king" and all. 

I'm also curious, are they still going to have Lady Hyegyeong? Or is that Yo So Hee's character (Kim Hwa gun?). I was honestly hoping that someone else plays her...

@lilac95 Do you know which dramas People Story Company have done before? I was trying to find information in Korean but came up short. And I actually did the same thing as you... I watched their short drama since I can understand Japanese and they had it out in Japanese subs.  You So Hee is really, really bland but tolerable. I really doubt that she will be a scene stealer of any sort. I haven't seen her other works so it's hard for me to judge her acting. L was actually better than most of his past dramas but he's still cringe... he can't express emotions with his eyes and when it came to sad/angry scenes, he just couldn't execute them without it being pure cringe. I am hoping that his character is more mellow, and not a bad boy or emotional character. And he has a unique voice... I hope that's somehow going to help with his sageuk tone. 

Which actors are you referring to when you say that some actors do better in sageuks?:)

@lilac95 I watched a few minutes cut of the drama staring L and Yoon So Hee to see how they r doing with the latest drama, and totally agree with you about the part "They are like take turn to read off the scrip" Their acting are super awkward and stiff and they couldn't portray any kind of emotions at all. Even the whole time they act as a sweet couple but their acting made it really cringe and crappy. If they are really that improving as their fans said, it must be from super-super-super-super bad level to the super-super-super bad level. There is no hope at all. L really can't act or emote the emotions. He depends too much on his flower boy image, his smiling eyes and his half-smile-half smirk things. If the writer is creating his character as a fictional one, I hope it will be as minor as possible, and nothing to offense but I hope his character sacrifice himself for the Crown Prince later to make it memorable.

Because with this kind of 2nd leads, we are not supposed to get the 2nd lead syndrome, so I only need our main characters (Lee Soon, Lee Ga Eun) to be written perfectly and the whole story is built around them. The rest of the supporting cast, lets cross fingers and wish that they are up for the job.

@an05 It's also my first time hearing about PSC so I don't know if they ever produced anything. And Jin Se Yeon was the one I referred to. I watched few eps of her drama with Go Soo and she actually did pretty good there. And Park Joo Mi who I normally think is good, did pretty bad in The last princess and Flower of Prison.

22 minutes ago, lilac95 said:

@an05 It's also my first time hearing about PSC so I don't know if they ever produced anything. And Jin Se Yeon was the one I referred to. I watched few eps of her drama with Go Soo and she actually did pretty good there. And Park Joo Mi who I normally think is good, did pretty bad in The last princess and Flower of Prison.

I see thank you. And yeah, I watched few episodes of JSY's drama and I agree that she's slightly better compared to her in modern dramas. I guess i have to keep myself optimistic about this drama.

@paperboat04 And omg thank you for these! they're so good:w00t: Knetz kept talking about their visual chemistry and you can totally tell with these pictures. Honestly, I feel like a proud mom when I look at these two and see how far they come along with their careers. 

am watching APAN AWARD right now at cable TV, OK channel. am in the mood to talk about awards.
Kim So Hyun will grow up to be like elegant Son Ye-Jin,  my Fav Actresses are Park MinYoung, Han Hyojoo, Son Yejin, Jun JiHyun...etc. i believed Kim So Hyun has the aura of Son Yejin, was looking at 2016 Blue Dragon Award. just post her photo at spoiler, do you think KSH look a little like the younger version of Son Ye JIn?

Spoiler

Sohn Ye-jin
bluedragon16_sohnyejin8.jpgbluedragon16_sohnyejin2.jpg

and this:
their2.jpg

both KSH and SYJ fall into the same Cat. of beauty, isn't it? very feminine without a trace of pretence or 'acting-cute'. both has the sweet fragile princess look, yet they will not allow their 'weaker' appearance hinder their acting and refused to keep acting distressed damsel role, NO! instead they try out all kinds of roles, Son YeJin herself is a mutli-wards winner, Baeksang, Blue Dragon, Grand Bell... MBC Award, SBS Award, KBS Award...Busan Film... KSH has stop acting cute roles for a while now, infact she even excel in villain saeguk, and shrew twins/passive twins role.
Kim Sohyun, so far she gotten lots of Best Young Actress, and Best New Actress... FIGHTING!!!! give her 3 to 5 years, i expect her to get her first Best Actress. or even this Ruler may get her One too.. who knows?!

@paperboat04 you were talking about slow death right back at Yoo's thread. Okay as well state it here.>>
what is the state of mind of Sado>>>
Emotional stress: depression mixed with fear as the expectation that he will have to died inside the box, which means he will never get out of the box alive + sadden because the one who demand you to die is your king-dad + humiliation and hopelessness that your life-aim and ambitions destroyed in your hand by your inabilities to fight for your dream.....
Physical Torment: starvation + thirst + extreme heat (space limit as small as a rice box, their rice box is just like a coffin size when you sit upright instead of sleep flat.) +   i guess before this "demand him to climb into the box himself" he may have kneel infront of the Royal Imperial Hall and beg for Grace for hours... at least the few SadoS i watched before, were so accustomed to kneeling for hours for grace from his dad, without drop of waters under Sun or Rain...
Mental state: while many (or 'history") state that he should be "Mad" at this state already, been a 'Murderer"? or even a "rapist" or 'Psychopath'?  But i won't ruled out at Sado's latter state, he may has mild mental disorder as "Hallucination/nightmares-controlled" and end up see 'visions'?  i believed the YSH acted role of Sado should NOT be a murderer, serial killer, rapist or psycho... else they will not get an actor call Yoo Seung Ho to act such a role, and the Actor who is called YSH will never agreed to act as a Murderer or a Rapist... so i guess, the role that attract YSH should be the latter one, the hallucinations or nightmares-wrecking Sado.

so his state in the rice box should be worst than just a beheading. which means the 8 days in the rice box is a torture on the emotional / physical / mental states. remember it is not 8 hours, but 8 days!!!!

Yoo Seungho, thank God you grab this role, this is your golden chance, the nearest you can get to your Daesang. and we believe among all the most popular actors, there are none better than Yourself for this Sado role. Seize your chance and soar. Yes, Not even Park Bo Gum or Jang Geun suk or Taecyeon, Lee Joon-gi, or Kim Soo Hyun or even Song Joongki... (Yes, not even my other biased Ji Changwook can take Sado better) none can take Sado better than you.

@maryofbethany  Agree. Rading your post... if anybody needs to and should  win an award based on acting skills . it's YSH. Best actor awards should be based on how well  a character was played how emotions  can pull in the viewers. YSH is brilliant young actor. We know from being terrific child actor and growing up  to becoming excellent actor at age 23. He's the best out there.  He doesn't really promote himself. He;s not out there and in your face. He just stays  out oft the limelight as much as possible. So whenever we see him in  drama or movie, it even makes it much worth while. And him doing the military service early, he doesn't have to leave us anymore unlike the others. We'll see him more.... hopefully 1 or two dramas a year.

Will this be the title of the drama? No more changing?  kinda zorro..ish but it's okay with me.

On 11/25/2016 at 9:04 PM, an05 said:

Btw I'm confused, in some of the articles they're saying that KSH is the Crown Princess who teaches L how to read? probably a mistranslation correct? I'm just getting so confused with all of the new information surrounding the new characters, with the "fake king" and all. 

Actually , i am too, i am confused whether if it's KSH character who will be teaching Fake Lee Sun to read, or by Queen, does it mean YSH character's step queen mother? then could it mean a villain path for the fake lee sun? I hope somebody clarify this soon, because I am really thrilled out my wits due to excitement for this drama, 2017 hurry please :w00t:

On 11/26/2016 at 5:45 AM, maryofbethany said:

am watching APAN AWARD right now at cable TV, OK channel. am in the mood to talk about awards.
Kim So Hyun will grow up to be like elegant Son Ye-Jin,  my Fav Actresses are Park MinYoung, Han Hyojoo, Son Yejin, Jun JiHyun...etc. i believed Kim So Hyun has the aura of Son Yejin, was looking at 2016 Blue Dragon Award. just post her photo at spoiler, do you think KSH look a little like the younger version of Son Ye JIn?

Hide contents

Sohn Ye-jin
bluedragon16_sohnyejin8.jpgbluedragon16_sohnyejin2.jpg

and this:
their2.jpg

both KSH and SYJ fall into the same Cat. of beauty, isn't it? very feminine without a trace of pretence or 'acting-cute'. both has the sweet fragile princess look, yet they will not allow their 'weaker' appearance hinder their acting and refused to keep acting distressed damsel role, NO! instead they try out all kinds of roles, Son YeJin herself is a mutli-wards winner, Baeksang, Blue Dragon, Grand Bell... MBC Award, SBS Award, KBS Award...Busan Film... KSH has stop acting cute roles for a while now, infact she even excel in villain saeguk, and shrew twins/passive twins role.
Kim Sohyun, so far she gotten lots of Best Young Actress, and Best New Actress... FIGHTING!!!! give her 3 to 5 years, i expect her to get her first Best Actress. or even this Ruler may get her One too.. who knows?!

Me too @maryofbethany, Son Ye Jin is my ultimate favorite and my girlcrush actress, KSH kinda do remind me of her, i guess that is why KSH became my bias from all young actresses. A humble beauty radiates from them. And of course the superb acting skills. Beauty and talent hands down ^_^

It does not help that Yoo Seung Ho is my dream Husband (haha, i wish) since 4th period murder mystery, that's why I'm going gaga over this pair, I cannot contain my excitement really.

20 hours ago, akausagi said:

Actually , i am too, i am confused whether if it's KSH character who will be teaching Fake Lee Sun to read, or by Queen, does it mean YSH character's step queen mother? then could it mean a villain path for the fake lee sun? I hope somebody clarify this soon, because I am really thrilled out my wits due to excitement for this drama, 2017 hurry please :w00t:

Me too @maryofbethany, Son Ye Jin is my ultimate favorite and my girlcrush actress, KSH kinda do remind me of her, i guess that is why KSH became my bias from all young actresses. A humble beauty radiates from them. And of course the superb acting skills. Beauty and talent hands down ^_^

It does not help that Yoo Seung Ho is my dream Husband (haha, i wish) since 4th period murder mystery, that's why I'm going gaga over this pair, I cannot contain my excitement really.

@akausagi haha, this is my first time meeting another who liked Son Yejin.. hard to find fans that liked noona actresses nowadays. (esp the Four Seasons dramas actresses). guess what, none of them are kpop idols, i just don't have patient for idols. and i have strong feels Kim Sohyun will goes the path of these awesome actresses who has now either goes oversea projects often or take on Movie world. i hope KSH keep on acting don't do any thing else. this is my list of Fav Actresses, based on past more than 13-16 years of watching Kdramas:
1. Park Minyoung.
2. Han Hyojoo.
3. Son YeJin.
4. Song Hye Kyo 
5. Choi Ji Woo
6. Jun JiHyun.
7. Moon Geun Young

Actresses should just be actresses, and maybe Models can turned actresses, as long as they have dream since young to be actresses. Unlike Kpop idols only grow up dreaming of singing but not acting, then when finally becoming kpop idols, their agent company tempt them to try acting, they tried and fans supported even when actings sucks, and continue in drama-filming just because the fanbased in strong and not because they originally loved acting. KSH will be diff from these kpop idols, because she has interest right in the beginning and she didnt use acting as stepping stone for another dream. Korean industries very funny some times, when diff genre and talent-trained diff artistes must cross into another diff skill to show diversity. eg. Kpop singer must act drama to show diversity. in the end the show suffers. recent cases of idols given mediocre preformances when acted with very senior skilled co-leads, already show they should just stick to what they originally interested in as in singing.  in any given time, Kim So hyun in any role can even bring up the performances of her new-actors/actresses supporting casts. i believed KSH is going the ways of my favourite 7 actresses, doing it slowly / steadily / strong! 

btw, Yoo Seung ho has a lot of noona actresses wanting to act with him. Actresses who said they wanted to act with YSH are Sung Yuri, Kim Yoojung, Park Shinhye, Han Ji hye, Boa, Kang Sora, Sandra Park, Han Hyojoo, (i remembered Yoona like his "remember", but i lost the article).  i wonder did any hyung-actors ever mentioned wanting to act with KSH?

Sidus HQ updated Sohyun's schedule this week, it said she will be taking some photos and prepare to film Ruler. I hope we get script reading pictures soon. Anyway, you guys talk about older actress, I would say I love older actors. My all time fav actor / actress is Kang Dong Won and Jun Ji Hyun (I pray since forever that those two would meet in a movie but nothing happens despite them in the industry for soooo long). There my list too (for actors / actresses born before '90)

1. Kang Dong Won & Jun Ji Hyun

2. Jo Seung Woo & Son Ye Jin (YES The Classic OTP)

3. Jo Jin Woong & Bae Doo Na

4. Hwang Jung Min & Kim Hye Soo

5. Lee Je Hoon & Han Hyo Joo

6. Yoo Yeon Seok & Yoon Yeo Jung

7. Ma Dong Seok & Go Hyun Jung

8. Kim Eui Sung & Kim Young Ae

9. Yoo Ah In & Lee Young Ae

10. Sol Kyung Gu & Ra Mi Ran

Hi guys, it seems like they're filming very soon despite the little news we have. KSH's schedule was updated and it says that from 11-28 to 12-4 she'll be preparing for shooting ruler. 

And I seem to have very similar taste with some you. SYJ is my favorite out of all of the top actresses in their 30s. Although I like actresses like SHK and JJH, SYJ was the only one who has been amazing acting since debut and matches every male costars. And her accolades definitely show her skills as an actress. KSH looks up to SYJ a lot and they are every similar in not only looks but acting style:) Btw did anyone watch Blue Dragon film Awards? When I saw her next to Jung Woo Sung I got all giggly over their reunion. And while Mamamoo was performing, they did the famous line from A Moment to Remember towards Jung Woo Sung and Son Ye Jin was right next to him!

@maryofbethanyYes, actually KSH is known for having a lot of celebrity fanboys. Just like YSH, she's very popular by the opposite sex.

Here's some of the notable actors:

Song Jae RIm and Jung ll Woo said that KSH is their ideal type and wanted to work with her after meeting her during The Moon Embracing the Sun. They said that she's very pretty and has a good personality.

CN Blue's Kang Minhyuk and Kwak Dong Yeon: They mentioned her as his ideal type about 3 times already. 

here's a short video about some of her fanboys

Archived