[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

HAHA, @maryofbethany, i think we almost have some similar taste when it comes to actresses, or maybe it's just that this actresses really have charisma that's why we like them so much, you mentioned all my favorite actresses, i had watched almost all their movies and dramas, that's the type of fanatic i am.

My All time Favs in female category:

1. Son ye jin

2. Moon geun young

3. Jun ji hyun

4. and the most recent, Kim so hyun ( by recent meaning since I Miss You days)

My All time Favorite actor:

1. Yoo seung ho

2. Yoo seung ho

3. Yoo seung ho

4. Yoo ah in and Yeo jin goo (but his recent project kinda disappoints me) i wish he'll have a breakthrough too..

PS. among you mentioned, i want to see Park shin hye and Yoo seung ho in a film, i have watched some of their interactions, they have chemistry and YSH oppa seemed to be comfortable with her. In my opinion :P

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, akausagi said:

HAHA, @maryofbethany, i think we almost have some similar taste when it comes to actresses, or maybe it's just that this actresses really have charisma that's why we like them so much, you mentioned all my favorite actresses, i had watched almost all their movies and dramas, that's the type of fanatic i am.

My All time Favs in female category:

1. Son ye jin

2. Moon geun young

3. Jun ji hyun

4. and the most recent, Kim so hyun ( by recent meaning since I Miss You days)

My All time Favorite actor:

1. Yoo seung ho

2. Yoo seung ho

3. Yoo seung ho

4. Yoo ah in and Yeo jin goo (but his recent project kinda disappoints me) i wish he'll have a breakthrough too..

PS. among you mentioned, i want to see Park shin hye and Yoo seung ho in a film, i have watched some of their interactions, they have chemistry and YSH oppa seemed to be comfortable with her. In my opinion :P

@akausagihaha, its a small world and the world get warmer, when you met liked minded chingus... daebuk! you LIKED Moon Geun Young, really? she's one awards bagging solid actress since her "Painter in the Wind'.. since we talked Son Yejin before (oh 4got to mention i loved her since Summer Scent)- will skip her.. wow to Jun Ji hyun.... i normally loved anyone that can make me bucket-crying... and Jun JH is a rare one that can win my heart without squeeze a drop out.. guess her Sassy Girl way of making you die of laughter almost 70% of the whole drama, than drop you a bomb of complete change of helplessness that her tears or smile thru her tears is convincing...
(to be frank i am not into KSH yet, but i am quite convinced she will be picking up awards like the way Moon GY or SYJ did, and she is already creating her own style.)
actually i was thinking and hoping if YSH doesn't paired with KSH or KYJ, but an older noona, i was hoping the very young looking Moon GY may jump in. now i realised YSH has barrier between himself n much older noonas when come to skinship or 'lovely-scenes". So i never expect my favourite Son YJ or Han HyoJ to bring YSH out of his shell... (since his take with my fav PMY doesnt fly) .. so i deduced he may feel comfortable with younger ones like KSH or KYJ or even Jung JiEun...
for your info, PSH did mentioned she wished to act with YSH.

so i guess YSH may afterall, found his perfect match with this coming pairing with KSH, i will loved to witness their initial first attraction, some first meeting in fighting, the awkward discovery of growing loves, sweet surprise and confessions.. .. i guess Both YSH and KSH can introduce that First Love Feel (without the silly-cheesy-shallow acting by young idols), on our small screen soon.

Yeah finally Ruler filming has been added on So Hyun schedule this week. So that means they are going to meet up this week, first script reading, trial filming...They may not release any BTS photos yet but I hope someone at least give a picture of So Hyun and Seung Ho together. And reveal the full supporting casts and crew as well.

The tough thing is the cold winter in Korea now. December and January are the coldest months of the year, they must film in this harsh conditions. Sometimes I couldn't wake up because it's too cold, even not as much as in Korea, how can they film days and nights in this cold winter? Let's give them our warmest supports!

P.s: Seung Ho-So Hyun couple could be shorten as SH couple :grin:

On 11/28/2016 at 5:44 AM, maryofbethany said:

@akausagihaha, its a small world and the world get warmer, when you met liked minded chingus... daebuk! you LIKED Moon Geun Young, really? she's one awarded bagging solid actress since her . since we talked Son Yejin before (oh 4got to mention i loved her since Summer Scent).. will skip her.. wow to Jun Ji hyun.... i normally loved anyone that can make me bucket-crying... and Jun JH is a rare one that can win my heart without squeeze a drop out.. guess her Sassy Girl way of making you die of laughters almost 70% of the whole drama, than drop you a bomb of complete change of helplessness that her tears or smile thru her tears is convincing...
(to be frank i am not into KSH yet, but i am quite convinced she will be picking up awards like the way Moon GY or SYJ did, and she is already creating her own style.
actually i was thinking and hoping if YSH doesn't paired with KSH or KYJ, but an older noona, i was hoping the very young looking Moon GY may jump in. now i realised YSH has barrier between himself n much older noonas when come to skinship or 'lovely-scenes". So i never expect my favourite Son YJ or Han HyoJ to bring YSH out of his shell... (since his take with my fav PMY doesnt fly) .. so i deduced he make to feel comfortable with younger ones like KSH or KYJ or even J JiEun...
for your info, PSH did mentioned she wished to act with YSH.

so i guess YSH may afterall, found his perfect match with this coming pairing with KSH, i will loved to witness their initial first attraction, some first meeting in fighting, the awkward discovery of growing loves, sweet surprise and confessions.. .. i guess Both YSH and KSH can introduce that First Love Feel without silly-cheesy-shallow acting by young idols,)on our small screen soon,

Haha, i love actors and actresses that can make me cry, i may be a masochist for all i care :w00t: Jun ji Hyun was the first movie i had watched when i was young, but came to fell in love with her sooner though. Moon Geun Young was one of my fave since elementary days, i love her movies. :lol: and i will start watching painter of the wind this christmas break, since it kinda scope Prince Sado's Era right? i might learn more or something.

On 11/28/2016 at 6:53 AM, Berou said:

ahaha your favorite actors list, should i say mine?

1. yoo seung ho

2. yoo seung ho

(...)

5. Yoo seung ho :D

Nobody can dethrone him right now 

it's great meeting people who share similar taste, i also like JJH and SYJ. i discovered JJH recently  ( my love from the stars) and SYJ a few years back, my all time favorite of her is a moment to remember. i usually don't cry over movies/ dramas but a moment to remember got me teared eyed and i was depressed for days after watching it, i couldn't get over it.

i got to know KSH when i started getting into dramas back in 2011-2012, since then my eyes are on her and i'm an avid watcher of her acting gigs. i've always shipped her with YSH hahaha

@an05 great to know, i hope MBC will post soon a video of their first script reading,i need to see their interactions, i can't wait !!!:wub:

@Ly Khánh it reminds me of Scarlet Heart, how about visual gangter couple? koreans have given them this nickname

I know, no one can beat Yoo seung ho for me, if he had a social account i might even stalked him, haha, kidding, i sound like a psycho right now, i just hope he will get the recognition he deserved with this drama, pretty please drama gods :sweatingbullets: Also to KSH, she has been working harder this pass few years. I had shipped them too, longer than i can remember, i knew i wasn't the only one but gosh, were many, and now it came true:wub: Go SH/ Visual Gangster Couple B) (wow, that's a mouthful cheer)

On 11/28/2016 at 5:48 AM, Ly Khánh said:

Yeah finally Ruler filming has been added on So Hyun schedule this week. So that means they are going to meet up this week, first script reading, trial filming...They may not release any BTS photos yet but I hope someone at least give a picture of So Hyun and Seung Ho together. And reveal the full supporting casts and crew as well.

The tough thing is the cold winter in Korea now. December and January are the coldest months of the year, they must film in this harsh conditions. Sometimes I couldn't wake up because it's too cold, even not as much as in Korea, how can they film days and nights in this cold winter? Let's give them our warmest supports!

P.s: Seung Ho-So Hyun couple could be shorten as SH couple :grin:

Thank you for that hopeful info, patiently waiting here to see their upcoming interactions :phew: Please post some of their script reading stills, as soon as it came out, oh pretty please :sweatingbullets:

22 hours ago, Berou said:

ahaha your favorite actors list, should i say mine?

1. yoo seung ho

2. yoo seung ho

(...)

5. Yoo seung ho :D

Nobody can dethrone him right now 

it's great meeting people who share similar taste, i also like JJH and SYJ. i discovered JJH recently  ( my love from the stars) and SYJ a few years back, my all time favorite of her is a moment to remember. i usually don't cry over movies/ dramas but a moment to remember got me teared eyed and i was depressed for days after watching it, i couldn't get over it.

i got to know KSH when i started getting into dramas back in 2011-2012, since then my eyes are on her and i'm an avid watcher of her acting gigs. i've always shipped her with YSH hahaha

@an05 great to know, i hope MBC will post soon a video of their first script reading,i need to see their interactions, i can't wait !!!:wub:

@Ly Khánh it reminds me of Scarlet Heart, how about visual gangter couple? koreans have given them this nickname

@Berou Berou..Berou.... hahahhahaha. when i saw your contact picture with the "BEROU" name... i "KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY"...(hahaha... i can read you like a book at least in "Yoo-matters'. ). when i read @akausagi'sYOO's list, i was thinking, hahah Berou met her perfect match. if you 2 meet in real, will talk till day-break over Yoos. (i liked Yoo a lot, but before him, was mixed with JCW and now alittle of LJS... so i wasn't a "pure-breed-100%Yoopies", i am a "mixed blood breed". hahaha)
because i am a noona myself, you must understand i got a whole 15 years (or more) of consuming, inhaling, digesting Kdramas, hard not to have a trail of Favs behind me and not just single-minded loyal to one... whatever.....

@Ly Khánh aha, Couple name.. this is ONE unique Couple, never once see them truly co-act, not script-writing yet, yet even a 'OST-leads' photo leak... and we are 101% pretty sure they fix like jigsaw puzzle, so much due to their already very promising back records of ability to act well... well they deliver very convincing emotional scenes, but both have not met their on-screen-OTP yet, yes, not even KSH with her latest ghost-stuff....

ok.. couple name: Yoo Seung Ho & Kim So Hyun >>> as you said...

S.H. couple ? since their initial same.

Seung-So couple?

Ho-So couple?

Seung-Hyun couple?

well, we have a great few months until the show start to see what other fans so say? but its fun and good to start thinking on the couple name.

@akausagi you said " i love actors and actresses that can make me cry, i may be a masochist for all i care" !! Okay, now i am convinced you and i belong to the same kind. hahah. i am always owned by anyone that can really make me cried more than once at a rewatch of that movie or dramas... Yoo's Remember War of Son make me cry more than 13 times when i rewatch the last 2 eps, which is even better than his "i missed you' which is the first time i preferred a villain survived and hero 'go away'...(hahaha). was surprised that i can cried more over Yoo than over older actors in the likes of J Changwook. so Yoo raised up to the same rank of these more senior stars. Only thing is i want to see him less cry over brothers or fathers or unrequited love, please start crying "WITH" some girl who loved you back and deserved your love (i hate all his past sad-ending, with him lost the girls that he loved and never loved him back. while joseon magician has a better open-ending that hint to happy ending, while Remember my Fav was a open-ending that still wallow in sadness.) But too bad Sado will never have a happy ending... but this round i really wish him to have the heart of the girl he loved when in I missed you and Warrior his is a unrequited love.

here are some more cuts of stills for her cameo in Goblin. I'm just posting these for people to use for photoshop since KSH haven't done that much historical dramas and so we can appreciate her beauty in historical clothing:wub:  Her article about her cameo was on Naver's top page yesterday and all of the comments were saying how beautiful she was. I'm so excited to see our pair in their sageuk attire! 

15253634_1843754249232780_41972898225326

On 26/11/2016 at 1:04 PM, an05 said:

@maryofbethany I think everything you said is reasonable and it's the truth. Don't be sorry for speaking out your mind! In the end, everyone knows that most people are tuning in to watch for actors like YSH/KSH, because that's who the public trusts regardless of how much media play certain costars might receive. And honestly, international fans will always glorify idols but the general Korean public only cares about actors that can actually act. I'm just praying that the rest of the cast will be amazing. NO MORE PACKAGE DEALS!

Btw I'm confused, in some of the articles they're saying that KSH is the Crown Princess who teaches L how to read? probably a mistranslation correct? I'm just getting so confused with all of the new information surrounding the new characters, with the "fake king" and all. 

I'm also curious, are they still going to have Lady Hyegyeong? Or is that Yo So Hee's character (Kim Hwa gun?).@lilac95 I was honestly hoping that someone else plays her...

@an05
you said " I'm also curious, are they still going to have Lady Hyegyeong? Or is that Yo So Hee's character (Kim Hwa gun?)."
yes, there can be no Sado's tale without a must to mention Lady Hyegyeong, the wife that witnessed everything, and the mother of his son that secured the life of the Son that one day in future brought honor to Sado. For this alone, Lady Hyegyeong must be mentioned and be treated solemnly.
actually i am also worrying about the one chosen to play Lady Hyegyeong... given that it is her Memoirs that shed light on the death of Sado, even if some said it was written to justify Noron not being the one that caused Sado's death directly, by hinting the horror state of Sado last days in mental illness.... and the description of rice-box saga. i guess she above the rest, played a major part in Sado's life, be it not she does NOT occupy his heart, but she did occupied a hunk chunk of the important history that affect his life/death.... her by choosing her own son Yi San (at the last resort) to sacrifice him should  be the last blow (or last nail) to seal his rice box. i guess it is her way of compromised with Noron faction (which her father should be under?)

door15-00371.jpg
Pretty Yoon So hee is another fiction character i guess. her character being " Kim Hwa-gun "? is Neither "Lady Hyegyeong, Queen Heongyeong", nor Consort Suk of the Im clan, nor Consort Gyeong of the Park clan ? so Yoon So Hee is another fictional woman in Sado's life? Need to bring you to attention that in Secret Door (another Honest delivery of the tale of Sado) has Yoon So Hee acting as Seo Ji-dam (the royal maid who in fact has the heart of Sado) but ended up having the relationship no given much detailed screen-time, while Lay Hyegyeong who was played by Park Eunbin stole the show. i was really hoping Park Eunbin herself reacted again as Lady Hyegyeong (given that YSH and PEB has played co-act a really steamy kiss-scenes, i am not a fan of that, but think he was comfortable with her... too bad, Major TV station never re-cast a person in same role often, when that role was well done in an rival station. Lady Hyegyeong is King Jeongjo (Lee Sang)'s real mother, who live in solemnity palace for 70 years, who in order to protect her clan, due to  the ambition from her father (from Noron - Old Doctrine's faction), willing to throw away her husband Prince Sado, and lived in humility and tolerance and patience just for her child-Lee Sang one day to become King.
was glad YSH is NOT Lady Hyegyeong, worry she has not the strength to carry such a role.

Lady Hyegyeong in past dramas: see spoiler:

Spoiler

secret_door_-_lady_hyegyeong_-_cast.jpg

Park Eunbi in 'Secret Door" (above)

the-kings-wrath-poster-7.jpg

Kim Sung ryung (a well-known pretty mommy of KD) in 'Fatal Encounter.'

1888272874_0753131f_img_20150821160404_5

Moon Geun Young in "The Throne". another girl i really hope can act in Ruler.

jung-ae-ri-8.png?w=222&h=268&crop=1

Jung Ae ri , in a more senior version in "Eight Days, Assassination Attempts against King Jeongjo"

in short, Lady Hyegyeon, as well as the Evil Great Queen Jeongsun of Gyeongji Kim Clan (step-mom of Sado) cannot be cast randomly. 

but beside Lady Hyegyeong , i am more worried about the role of Young Great Queen Jeongsun of the Gyeongju Kim clan, she was the other Woman that orchestrated or affected the death of Sado, been the well-rumored master-mind behind the Noron-clan. Such a Gentle-faced Great-Queen with an Evil heart should be cast carefully, else the Important antagonist-villain role will be ruined by this single casting. she alone is the Made-it or Dump-it role for the "Negative" element of the show. Go Hyun-jung as Lady Mishil in Queen Seondeok should be something like that. MBC, pls cast Queen Jeongsun and Lady Hyegyeong carefully, no Kpop idols please.

re: Goblin role, i will really tuned in just to watch that scene. its a warm-up right for Ruler, for KSH .... see how saeguk costume fix her like second skin, she looks so good in them. like those teen-bride that saeguk era always forced their daughters into.

Talking about actresses.. KSH was the very first K-actress that attracted my attention. I hate her in TMETS and Rooftop prince, then followed by her performance in "I Miss You", my heart was aching. That year I was on a roller coaster of emotions bec of her hahaha Plus the fact that shes only 13 yo that time (Im crazy, I know!!) In 2015, I once again became very addicted to her bec of School 2015

For YSH, I came to know him in "I Miss You" also and he got me hooked right there hahaha but after that he entered military so I never got the chance to explore more about him, except when Sohyun mentioned him as one of her senior she'd like to work with.. I was one of the happiest KSH fans that really celebrated for her when it was announced that shes the LL of YSH in Ruler :)

Since then, every night, the success of this drama and its actors/actresses is part of my everyday prayers hahaha (Im realllly crazy!!) Sorry, Im just so excited, I cant hide it :):D:D

On 28/11/2016 at 6:44 PM, maryofbethany said:

@Berou Berou..Berou.... hahahhahaha. when i saw your contact picture with the "BEROU" name... i "KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY"...(hahaha... i can read you like a book at least in "Yoo-matters'. ). when i read @akausagi'sYOO's list, i was thinking, hahah Berou met her perfect match. if you 2 meet in real, will talk till day-break over Yoos. (i liked Yoo a lot, but before him, was mixed with JCW and now alittle of LJS... so i wasn't a "pure-breed-100%Yoopies", i am a "mixed blood breed". hahaha)
because i am a noona myself, you must understand i got a whole 15 years (or more) of consuming, inhaling, digesting Kdramas, hard not to have a trail of Favs behind me and not just single-minded loyal to one... anyway.

@Ly Khánh aha, Couple name.. this is ONE unique Couple, never once see them truly co-act, not script-writing yet, yet even a 'OST-leads' photo leak... and we are 101% pretty sure they fix like jigsaw puzzle, so much due to their already very promising back records of ability to act well... well they deliver very convincing emotional scenes, but both have not met their on-screen-OTP yet, yes, not even KSH with her latest ghost-stuff....

ok.. couple name: Yoo Seung Ho & Kim So Hyun >>> as you said...

S.H. couple ? since their initial same.

Seung-So couple?

Ho-So couple?

Seung-Hyun couple?

well, we have a great few months until the show start to see what other fans so say? but its fun and good to start thinking on the couple name.

@akausagi you said " i love actors and actresses that can make me cry, i may be a masochist for all i care" !! Okay, now i am convinced you and i belong to the same kind. hahah. i am always owned by anyone that can really make me cried more than once at a rewatch of that movie or dramas... Yoo's Remember War of Son make me cry more than 13 times when i rewatch the last 2 eps, which is even better than his "i missed you' which is the first time i preferred a villain survived and hero 'go away'...(hahaha). was surprised that i can cried more over Yoo than over older actors in the likes of J Changwook. so Yoo raised up to the same rank of these more senior stars. Only thing is i want to see him less cry over brothers or fathers or unrequited love, please start crying "WITH" some girl who loved you back and deserved your love (i hate all his past sad-ending, with him lost the girls that he loved and never loved him back. while joseon magician has a better open-ending that hint to happy ending, while Remember my Fav was a open-ending that still wallow in sadness.) But too bad Sado will never have a happy ending... but this round i really wish him to have the heart of the girl he loved when in I missed you and Warrior his is a unrequited love.

Haha :lol: At last i have someone to talk about YSH, i think my brother is sick seeing him on my laptop and phone , even hearing about him. Sorry brother ;) By the way may I add Ho-Hyun couple? To complete the mixing of names, (it sounds like a noodle brand though)

P.S. I forgot to add Gong hyo jin as well, even though she sorta played almost the same character, i like the part when she's in down situation, she gives that feeling of empathy and pity, like she's a lost puppy or something, she made me feel that way in Greatest Love. 

On 28/11/2016 at 7:51 PM, an05 said:

here are some more cuts of stills for her cameo in Goblin. I'm just posting these for people to use for photoshop since KSH haven't done that much historical dramas and so we can appreciate her beauty in historical clothing:wub:  Her article about her cameo was on Naver's top page yesterday and all of the comments were saying how beautiful she was. I'm so excited to see our pair in their sageuk attire! 

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Wow! Can you give us the link, please, i wanna see the reactions, also about the schedule, Im sorta curious ^_^

Is there any update about YSH? 

Guys, I think it would be a good idea that we should ship the characters not the actors. haha ;)  I read somewhere that Yoo Seung Ho's agency prohibited shipping YSH with his co-stars. His agency is quite strict. :P

But well.... whatever floats your boat guys, I'm in. hahaha

1 hour ago, akausagi said:

Haha :lol: @Rian Aine im with you friend! Cheers to SeungHyun/ SH couple all the way :w00t: Truly excited :D

@akausagi @Rian Aine @Ly Khánh hahaha. better wait for the show to start when all the fans are here, then we start the "grand-voting"?... then maybe ONE of you can have the honor to start the shipper thread and have real fun.. better be someone who is REALLY a "Both YSH and KSH" fan to start.. i am not a 100% fan of them both, because i do ship changmin couple first, so i will do them both YSH/KSH 'dishonor' if i start their thread.... some ardent fan out there pray about this and take on this OKAY? can always ask the Mods for advise. it is just that when we are all 'good girls', they stay silent all the times,,,, meanwhile get prepare and pray about how to start, once start has to maintain, which is the real difficult part (difficult part lies in maintaining, not starting).
wow... this is real FUN! @Berou where art Thou?
someone please keep these few names and post it again when show start:

S.H. couple ?

Seung-So couple?

Ho-So couple?

SeungHyun couple?

SoonEun couple?

@paperboat04 oh, i just saw your msg only.... really.. why San Entertainment so strict... no fun man...... okay to shipping characters...
but why can't they trust we fans to be mature enough not to fight with other ships? okay. but if Mods at soompi forum make noise, we just wrap up the idea.
Okay, wait a min, which means his agent co. may prohibit him dating any actress? do they also have such rules about him for real dating his co-female leads...
if so, that's so suffocating... to him, isn't he over 21, has the right to be shipped with any actresses? as long as we shippers don't go into extreme..
anyway, here at shipper paradise at soompi forum, there are very strict rules too, regarding not bad-mouthing other ships while posting at a existing ship-thread.
not mentioned names of actresses of another ship to criticize against them... this kind of soompi rules. in fact the shipper paradise thread must post all the rules right at the First Page of the shipper-thread. and Moderators here are working hard to oversee, they are extremely strict over ship-fighting.

oh ooosh... did i start someone bad? was really hopping  YSH can finally fall in love with someone worthy... i know he is yet not.

@Berou Wow, i'm amaze, you're like a YOOcyclopedia :lol: I'm good with stalking celebrities (here we go again, sounding like a psycho) but it's hard to find info on Yoo seung ho since he doesn't have anything at all, either the infos are in korean or not updated, geez. I better learn something from you, haha. All i have are his old dramas and series. oh my beloved.

On 29/11/2016 at 7:08 AM, maryofbethany said:

haha. just found this IG made specially for Ruler drama... maybe its done by one of you?
https://www.instagram.com/ruler_masterofthemask/

i 'steal' a photo from there:

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

cr.ruler_masterofthemask

Oh so if Yoo Seung Ho's agency is this strict, so sooner or later this Fanphoto will get deleted right? I better start hoarding what I can  B) And, i'm not really good with editing, my current masterpiece is still in the recycle bin, so that's probably not mine :phew:

9 hours ago, Berou said:

ah right, it was regarding to Jiyeon and YSH shipping right?

man, we're going to have some trouble :(, it's not his agency that it is strict, it is him given that his agency is a one man agency. he litteraly controls everything, prevent as much as possible rumours, scandals. he is the master behind all these prohibitions. i feel hopeless now, i was wrong in hoping one day he would create a social account. YSH, why are you so strict?

i prefer Soon-eun &Ho/SO. how about we wait until the airing and try to find an original nickname, one that is not derived from their names? 

@maryofbethany i'm busy with my studies, it's the end of the year and exams are around the corner. that's why i don't post much. you know me so well with my " yoo obssession". im more a fan of yoo than a fan of KSH.

you talked about how YSh is relunctant to cross the bridge with noonas, how respectable he is with them. i have  proof, look how awkwardly he put his hand on her back and didn't lean on her whereas YEH is more comfortable with skinship and put her arms around his waist. it doesn't seem like a couple but more like a noona/ dongsaeng , sibling-esque relationship

@akausagi at last i found someone who is exclusively dedicated to YSH :) , we will understand each other perfectly, my soompi soulmate ;)

@Berou no worries. you concentrate on your current responsibilites which is mainly studies. fangirling can take a backstage. come back when the show start... you just keep track of the showing date.. and maybe keep tract around Feb.  yes, i know about he keeping that distance with YEH and PMY... so i think it will be bad to force him to cross the border... and keep throwing him noonas romances when he just cannot do that, his time will comes when he can handle noona romance, com'on, he's just a 23 right!

and I AM SO SAD over the strictness of the Agent. sad. real sad. then how can the shippers do who really loved them to be together, even if we know very well we are delulu only. haha. you have no idea how fan i enjoy delulu over W-couple (Jongsuk and HanHyojo), or Changmin (Changwook and minyoung).. we know our limits and wont go scolding those who ship Yoo with any other actress.. .be it one day he co-act with Kim YooJung or Park ShinHye... we stay happy for him you know. think the Agent too much. and to think YSH himself restricting his ownself, is also very 'poor-thing' ! Boy ya so young u know? 'play' a little, be ship alittle. as long as you hold the reins making sure nothing run amok into bazzar rumours, but stay at pure fangirling-shipping. its okay, Yoo, enjoy a little of us shipping you with some nice good gals. you deserved a little romancing. hahah.

mean fans can't even write fanfic about YSH and KSH.. hahaha.. , YSH so poor thing, KSH so poor thing. we all so poor thing. (joking:bawling:)

8 hours ago, Berou said:

pouhahaha :w00t:, you sound like @maryofbethany, i can't believe it !!  she calls me " the walking yoo-kipedia".  did she possess you or something??

there countless of these types of photos on the web, i think as long as we don't cross the line and stay as fans who only ship them as actors, it will be okay. seunghojiyeonshipper created videos, interviews  as if they were real. she must have taken some words said  by both of them out the context and made look like they liked each other. this is more than shipping or supporting so i understand why san entertainment demanded everything to be taken down.

@Berou @akausagi ultimately, whatever we post, fanfic or fan-vid, or fan-art... must say that it is fictional. dont start any rumours circulating that they are together... too many shippers are fighting also because they start quoting names of other actresses that act with their OTP-ships and start ranting against other actresses and mentioned the other ships directly. Mods will come in and chide, then it will be sour and not nice after taste. we can ship all we want gu-gu-ga-ga... but just stay polite to other ships, you know what i mean right, if YSH act with other actresses after this show and other ships arise, we just keep normal and don't comment... that is the key.. very hard to do, but still must else i realised it reflect badly on YSH or KSH themselves. see what i mean? YSH has many fans shipping him with MANY actresses, it inevitable to have undercurrent ship-wars. just don't let ourselves be swept into the current.

hhuhhh.... BEROU, you are indeed Yoo-Kipedia!... hahaa... as long as anyone wander into YSH personal soompi thread can tell that... hahaha. that's an honor... both yours, and also YSH's, to have some fans as 'wiki' as yourself. i believed there are some out there staying quiet and lurking but knows a lot about YSH like yourself. hope you can find some when RULER starts, then you all can go spazzing together !!!

16 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Berou @akausagi ultimately, whatever we post, fanfic or fan-vid, or fan-art... must say that it is fictional. dont start any rumours circulating that they are together... too many shippers are fighting also because they start quoting names of other actresses that act with their OTP-ships and start ranting against other actresses and mentioned the other ships directly. Mods will come in and chide, then it will be sour and not nice after taste. we can ship all we want gu-gu-ga-ga... but just stay polite to other ships, you know what i mean right, if YSH act with other actresses after this show and other ships arise, we just keep normal and don't comment... that is the key.. very hard to do, but still must else i realised it reflect badly on YSH or KSH themselves. see what i mean? YSH has many fans shipping him with MANY actresses, it inevitable to have undercurrent ship-wars. just don't let ourselves be swept into the current.

hhuhhh.... BEROU, you are indeed Yoo-Kipedia!... hahaa... as long as anyone wander into YSH personal soompi thread can tell that... hahaha. that's an honor... both yours, and also YSH's, to have some fans as 'wiki' as yourself. i believed there are some out there staying quiet and lurking but knows a lot about YSH like yourself. hope you can find some when RULER starts, then you all and squeezes together !!!

Hahaha :lol: Got it! Fangirling on a minimum level. Usually i don't ship anyone with Yoo Seung Ho, except myself (haha, sorry @Berou), and Kim so hyun, since i like that girl so much, and she's that type of actress who ship-able to anyone, soooo :sweatingbullets: Ok i'll control myself, haha.

I agree with @maryofbethany, it's clearly visible you posses that power, hahaha, so it's not a surprise i'll notice the same observation @maryofbethany has with you. I'll be here, reading all your shared info about YSH :D 

Archived