[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, findit said:

CP taking his cloth off to show the character on his back

Oooo..so this means..bare shoulders? Haha sorry. I will not get distracted..i am sure @Kasmic will provide the gifs and pics soon enough :tongue:

2 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

LS is laughing like a crazy man now

Wow..he has lost it..

LS is talking about the poisoned people who will die. CP reveal about the burned poppy field and lack of antidote. A lot of ministers are shocked, including LS.

CP asked CE to take out the hit list. Second Council questioning Chief Council what's going on.

2 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

My bet is that either he lost it, was stolen by DM or writer-nim simply forgot about it... :wink:

REALLY? either that or the jade is not enough to proof his identity. Anyone could have stolen that jade and said I am the Crown prince

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm waiting for that arrogant look to be slapped off his face!! :naughty:

hhhhhhh he thinks his threats to the Queen and fake promecis won her over and she'll side by him against our King!! :lol: dymmy!! hhhhhhh

Hi!! happy you caught up with us :D

OH YEAAAAAAH I knew I can trust you Queen!! :w00t: to your face Lee Seon-ah :naughty: hhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhh not only you don't worry :tongue: I want to see his face too :naughty:

OK I LOVE THIS!! yeah she can tell with no need to see behind the mask!! hhhhhh

For a moment, I thought LS wont drink it. I mean you drink you die, THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY YOU DUMB DUMB?!

Just now, Yongzura said:

DM is still not here.. guess the King tell them about the lack of poppy pill and the death list.

Ah then DM will tell them about the antidote for sure, hoping the Ministers would all turn their back against CP. Wait so LS got arrested?

everybody is worried that they'll die now and is surrounding CP like crazy men. 

LS is standing there in disbelief at everything at this point, scoffing here and there lol / he's being taken away by QD's orders, he's screaming his way out like a crazy man omg

end of episode 37

3 minutes ago, katherinyyyy said:

@kaoriharang I was also laughing when I read that he's willing to take the poison. LS really has gone mad lol. The things he'd do to keep the crown smh 

Gosh, he does know he drinks he dies the crown would still go to CP right? so why try?!

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Oooo..so this means..bare shoulders? Haha sorry. I will not get distracted..i am sure @Kasmic will provide the gifs and pics soon enough :tongue:

Wow..he has lost it..

YES I THINK HE HAS

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

LS is talking about the poisoned people who will die. CP reveal about the burned poppy field and lack of antidote. A lot of ministers are shocked, including LS.

CP asked CE to take out the hit list. Second Council questioning Chief Council what's going on.

So LS also doesnt know that DM has a survival list. BET YOU ARE SHOCK NOW RIGHT LS! @sakura2016 I think we are going to get really interesting facial expressions from LS tonight.

Oh dear, see this is what happens when you side with evil!

1 minute ago, findit said:

Ministers went into a panic mode because of the survival list 

1 minute ago, joyspartace said:

everybody is worried that they'll die now and is surrounding CP like crazy men.

FOR THOSE WHO SIDED WITH DM! now you know right? Gosh! Only when they are dying then do they act logically.

All ministers are panicking. Asking CP whether their name on it or not.

QD shouted to everyone to stop what they're doing. She is asking CP if he is the real king, the real ruler, what he will do for his people's lives. QD asking everyone to bow down to CP. Then asked LS to be taken away. LS still shouting like mad as he was taken away, but he caught GE's tearing eyes for him. Slow-mo. Turning point of LS?? End of episode.

NOBLES ARE SCARED QD STOPPS THEM AND ASKED THEM TO DO WHAT KING TELLS THEM ...KING PROMISSED HE WILL FIND THE CURE ...THEY RECOGNIZED HIM AS A KING AND FINALLY SOLDIERS TAKES THAT PATHETIC FAKE KING OUT OF ROOM ...GE WATCHES THE SCENE SAD

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

REALLY? either that or the jade is not enough to proof his identity. Anyone could have stolen that jade and said I am the Crown prince

For a moment, I thought LS wont drink it. I mean you drink you die, THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY YOU DUMB DUMB?!

Ah then DM will tell them about the antidote for sure, hoping the Ministers would all turn their back against CP. Wait so LS got arrested?

LS got arrested... he looked shock when he saw GE's face crying... even WB felt sad 

Archived