[Drama 2016-2017] My Fair Lady (Oh My Geum-Bi) 오 마이 금비

Go Seung Ji

i love the scene she is in the class, everyone waiting for geum bi to answer

geum bi think that guy is her father, she smiles that she got to spend time with her, even the situation is bad

how can the lawyer just disappear with the money? the must be law for him not to do that.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we almost at the end, there are things that still have big question marks on it. Like the mystery behind Hwi Chul's father's death, Geum Bi's biological father (based on what I saw on episode 11, they even hinted there's another guy who might impregnated Joo Young), this related to unsolved 'things' in Joo Young's past, Kang Hee's ongoing guilt (although she gradually came to terms with it), Chi Soo's long-running attachment to Hwi Chul. Geezzzzz how will they cram it and answer it. There are only 4 episodes left! (One with tonight)

Ooh, I liked episode 11.  Curveball with the who's the daddy storyline, lots of progression between all sorts of characters - Chi Soo and Geum Bi, Hwi Chul and Kang Hee, Hwi Chul and Joo Young, even.

On the other hand, I'm not so enthralled with all the talk of this clinical trial.  If it works, then I think I'll feel like her disease was just a cheap, emotionally manipulative trick.  Why introduce an "incurable" disease if the writers are just going to turn around and cure it anyway?  And all the characters are already varying degrees of upset/in denial (a little, still, sometimes).  False hope is not a good thing to add to that.

I also still kind of wish the inheritance plot just didn't exist.  Although I did previously wish that the lawyer guy would go away, and what happened?  Ha, I should be careful what I wish for...

There are two new making videos (#8 and 9, the latter of which is not even on the official site for some reason): tvpot playlist

Did anyone post this video?  I don't see it, but maybe I missed it:

credit: myloveKBS

About to watch ep 11 and 12.  Heo Jung Eun as Geumbi deserves to win award and  recognition for her amazing acting. Much better actress than current one with drama. And this show is so underrated but  best one ( and SP too) to end the year just because of the over all quality of the drama.

15 hours ago, jongski said:

About to watch ep 11 and 12.  Heo Jung Eun as Geumbi deserves to win award and  recognition for her amazing acting. Much better actress than current one with drama. And this show is so underrated but  best one ( and SP too) to end the year just because of the over all quality of the drama.

this is my first time to post here. I am currently watching the drama and what you said was true. Oh My Geumbi is underrated AF!! :bawling:  there see to be more issues like the truth behind the death of Hwi-cheol's father and the Priest-ahjussi which was somehow related with Yoo-jung. I can't think of anymore since my mind and thoughts are clouded by the Hwi-cheol and Kang-hee OTP  :wub: lol I'm squealing in their last scene in episode 12 -- the back hug.. omg.. huhu... I died :heart: I must admit, back hugs are the sweetest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Am I the only one spazzing about them? :astonished:

8 hours ago, Zuellene Casela said:

I can't think of anymore since my mind and thoughts are clouded by the Hwi-cheol and Kang-hee OTP  :wub: lol I'm squealing in their last scene in episode 12 -- the back hug.. omg.. huhu... I died :heart: I must admit, back hugs are the sweetest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Am I the only one spazzing about them? :astonished:

Surprisingly, I felt it too. The back hug scene is so simple yet the one-liner script of Hwi Cheol and Kang Hee seems to be meaningful.

Off to next week where the story will be very dramatic as the disease progresses. Not the right time for New Year..

34 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

Surprisingly, I felt it too. The back hug scene is so simple yet the one-liner script of Hwi Cheol and Kang Hee seems to be meaningful.

Off to next week where the story will be very dramatic as the disease progresses. Not the right time for New Year..

Next week looklikes we can't watch ep 14. I hope they air ep 13, at least.
At least, the disease began, but no more cancer factors now.

:heart:

Omg! this excellent drama. The acting the stars.  the writing. I love this episode.  The scene below. All I could utter the whole time throughout this scene was oh my god! and I'm feeling the tears in my eyes when she  didn't recognized him.. ans when she was walking and suddenly her memory came back and called Hwicheo "appaa" I cried!

Who needs big budget productions with  superstar actors, when you watch drama for it's story, writing directing and superb acting!

The chemistry, this scenes, the heartfelt brilliance. I laud Heo Jung Hoon and Oh Ji Ho. 

"What if I don't recognize you?"

"It's fine. I don't care. Even if the sky falls, the world crashes. I am.. you dad" Geumbi and Hwicheol, ep 11

Spoiler

C0ewvK_VQAAGCj4.jpg

Spoiler

C0a4AwVVIAEdLZ6.jpg

C0a4AwYUoAA_3hI.jpg
C0a4Au7UkAAORsK.jpg
C0a4AwWUAAEBPQp.jpg
all pics cto

Okay, so priest/maybe-daddy just played a priest in a KBS drama special a couple of months ago.  Ha.  Had to look him up just because it was so weird to see him play a priest again.

Anyway!  I like that we finally got past all the Hwi Chul-Chi Soo drama.  I like that we're getting past all the revenge and grudges, because it all felt a little forced.  Chi Soo and Geum Bi were cute this episode though.

Also, are we going to go all Lorenzo's Oil in this show?  I wonder.  Apparently there is a school of thought that certain low-cholesterol diets can be mildly beneficial to Niemann-Pick patients, so maybe...I totally had a flashback to high school science class and that movie though when I saw that scene with Kang Hee in the library reading papers and talking about food, haha.

Still, Iither  Hwicheol or Chisoo.  I'm sorry to the priest.

Geumbi and Chsioo tender moments.

This feeling....

Spoiler

C0eUDxAUsAA5wGq.jpg

Spoiler

C0eUEqEVIAAKXWY.jpg

Spoiler

C0eUFfrUkAAaX9X.jpg

When he touched tenderly touch her head. Aww.

Spoiler

C0cFAmJUAAA8quR.jpg

And when she wiped the tea' from Chisoo's eye. Aww.

When they walk hand in hand. Aww.

C0dYFUMW8AUMppE.jpg
C0gzaCVUQAAekWS.jpg

. All RT credit to owners.

Archived