[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

53 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Regardless of what happens to our entry, let us thank @meahri_1 and @summer2017 for taking the initiative and working so hard for all of us! sweet-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Like what @deori said earlier, let's support SHR by voting daily

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2017-poll/?fv-page=1

Is this survey meant for something?  Or is it the site's marketing plan to get more visitors to their site?  To me it screams a scam unless it is from a reputed place.  Vote everyday -  What is this ?   Do they think we have all the time in the world to do this daily.  

I am not saying that we should not vote, but I want to make sure it is legit since all I saw was a bunch of ads for various things.  Also, it was not dramas in the last year or anything, but they had thrown the kitchen sink.  I saw so many of them which were so old.  

Just speaking my mind with a grain of salt.  

• Like 9

Hugs Chingus! Let's pray hard for no technical issues when @meahri_1 is submitting the entries. I really love MLSHR and SoSoo that I want to tell everyone how great this story is! That's why I took part in the contest, I want more ppl to love this show. @antoniaclamens I wanted to reply u but was busy with the contest, I knew JG since 2007/2008. He was a big name in SEA and honestly it's amazing how I heard of him since 10 years ago but I have not heard of some of the K stars like LDW and SJK until recently. Given that I'm not a hardcore k fan but yet know JG from so long means he's really famous!

• Like 13

15 hours ago, WH said:

Bromance goals : Joon Gi & Baekhyun support each other :D

I remember someone posted in twitter about IU and her team vacation post in IG, she captured 9th prince (wang won) liked and commented in IU post, 9th prince rarely updated his IG but still stay in touch with MLSHR squad, like Baekhyun did with his hyung post in IG :)

Edited by deori
Added link
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I wonder how to ensure that each account only votes once as this is not linked to soompi account and how to ensure there's no double voting?

wonder what's the results now. 

As of now, we're 11 votes difference to be on number 3 to pass the first round.

I cannot vote anymore each time I visit. It says my vote has been counted. I believe it is linked to our soompi account.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

As of now, we're 11 votes difference to be on number 3 to pass the first round.

I cannot vote anymore each time I visit. It says my vote has been counted. I believe it is linked to our soompi account.

I passed the message to my friend and she also took part in the voting, she told me scarlet heart is 47 votes only, Dots is 90 in 3rd place but doctors is 1000 votes! Oh my goodness!

no wonder JG has been so active on IG recently, he must be so happy now that Queen likes his post!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

When I tried to vote again, it showed the results. Voted the second time using my phone.

I will ask my friends to vote too, pls spread the love! If u have both mobile and laptop, u can vote a second time too.

1 hour ago, WH said:

Thank you @meahri_1  @summer2017 @chi13lou and everyone for all the hardwork....

I voted & posted the poll in my twitter.... hoping we get more votes.

Stargazers, Fighting!! :lol:

Thank you for posting the poll in your Twitter. Let's post in our instagrams too!

• Like 7

If we vote using laptop and mobile it will be 2 votes per day, I think it's working. It's already 205 votes in 3rd place but to be safe we need to increase the distance between 3rd and 4th place.

my daily chant is to hope we pull through this round and to let as many people know about MLSHR as possible.

nowadays when I watch shows I can't even enjoy as much as ML. Ok and I confess after this show I totally fell for JG :astonished:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

King's back on IG! And looking good! 

I love his smile and his wink :D

Found this, it reminds me about their interaction in IG, so sweet :wub: .

Credit to the video owner.

• Like 12

Thanks Chingu @deori u made my day! What a nice video on IG their interactions are so sweet! Was watching Wind OST on YT and can't help dropping tears again. Ah this show, when will I stop crying coz of it, I think there's something in this show that touches a raw nerve but I can't figure why. Even when I watched the Chinese version I didn't really felt the pain. Or maybe coz it's our lovely king n queen in it? 

• Like 9