[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

36 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Chingus I have compiled your insights into the MLSHR thread. Just to update everyone.      Thank u for ur best moments! I will be updating the MLSHR thread. So keep a lookout. 

Thanks for all the hard work you and @meahri_1 are putting in. Really appreciate all your efforts to fight for MLSHR.

WE CAN MAKE IT!!!

• Like 10

On 09/07/2017 at 10:22 PM, meahri_1 said:

Okay. So who's joining me for the KDRAMA contest?? I totally understand if you're also fans of DOTS, or want to support Joongi in his upcoming CM. Just need a few people to join me.

ANYONE?  :flushed:

X2j5GiC.jpg

• Like 8

omg its been months i havent log in and join you guys in this thread. i read all the fav scenes of MLSHR from you guys and i miss our royal couple and the drama so damn much.. T-T

im still a hard shipper of our royal couple and been quiet because of the all the situation coming up and also the real life time not making it easy either. 

i still believe on JoonU and forever will pray for them to be together. they can deceived others but not us. am i too delulu? you guys too delulu? nope. we are not. we know something is going on but nothing we can do for now unless sent some  prayer for them. we can make it just like the songsong shipper! go go hwaiting!

as for now, i will keep quiet and keep my prayer for them. ji eunie seems so care free and happy nowadays. im happy for her. hope uri king also can make a comeback with successful korean remake of CM and his signature smiley eyes. ( also pray for him to gain weight ). 

LAST WORDS, DONT LOSE HOPE. even if things go around oppositely, we know something is there unspoken and revealed. so, cheer up dear my precious shippers members. saranghae. XOXO

• Like 14

On 12 July 2017 at 0:45 PM, angelwingssf said:

JG-ssi - Hear this from all the ajummas and samchun's (I think!) - don't be in a relationship because you got outed, but be in it because you truly want to be in that relationship.  We all see that you have lost your smile  ( someone mentioned that you have become more serious like a man -  responsible adult -- What are you?  60+ with a bunch of kids , life, etc., to become so serious)  - I mean the one when you were with IU, Love - make the road of life soft, fragrant, cushiony and less thorny.  

I saw this and wanted to reply u are so right, why is a man in love so stoic and serious? JG did u forget how to smile? I hope to see ur goofy dizzy happy self again, even ur IG updates are so grey nowadays. 

2 hours ago, aimwanie said:

omg its been months i havent log in and join you guys in this thread. i read all the fav scenes of MLSHR from you guys and i miss our royal couple and the drama so damn much.. T-T

im still a hard shipper of our royal couple and been quiet because of the all the situation coming up and also the real life time not making it easy either. 

i still believe on JoonU and forever will pray for them to be together. they can deceived others but not us. am i too delulu? you guys too delulu? nope. we are not. we know something is going on but nothing we can do for now unless sent some  prayer for them. we can make it just like the songsong shipper! go go hwaiting!

as for now, i will keep quiet and keep my prayer for them. ji eunie seems so care free and happy nowadays. im happy for her. hope uri king also can make a comeback with successful korean remake of CM and his signature smiley eyes. ( also pray for him to gain weight ). 

LAST WORDS, DONT LOSE HOPE. even if things go around oppositely, we know something is there unspoken and revealed. so, cheer up dear my precious shippers members. saranghae. XOXO

I know a lot of ppl kept quiet, it was a shock to me too but after seeing Song x 2 couple having such a awesome ending, I truly pray for a miracle for both of them. I love it when queen looks so so so happy nowadays but what happen to poor King?

18 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thanks for all the hard work you and @meahri_1 are putting in. Really appreciate all your efforts to fight for MLSHR.

WE CAN MAKE IT!!!

I really want to give my best shot for my fave show!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I saw this and wanted to reply u are so right, why is a man in love so stoic and serious? JG did u forget how to smile? I hope to see ur goofy dizzy happy self again, even ur IG updates are so grey nowadays. 

I know a lot of ppl kept quiet, it was a shock to me too but after seeing Song x 2 couple having such a awesome ending, I truly pray for a miracle for both of them. I love it when queen looks so so so happy nowadays but what happen to poor King?

I really want to give my best shot for my fave show!

The King is being stubborn as ALWAYS!!.    Will he do the same thing as before and repent later.  JG-ssi , got to learn from your mistakes, not do them over and over again!!  

• Like 5

done casting my vote .... really love this drama ... can't get over, yet :( 

First Korean Drama that I have ever seen and it was spectacular! .... KUDOS for winning Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards... 

Looking forward to the sequel, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Season 2". 

GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS! 

Edited by aprilana
  • Like 6

Regardless of what happens to our entry, let us thank @meahri_1 and @summer2017 for taking the initiative and working so hard for all of us! sweet-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Like what @deori said earlier, let's support SHR by voting daily

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2017-poll/?fv-page=1

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

TGIF and hope you all have a great weekend!

• Like 17