[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 11/8/2016 at 0:40 AM, moonlovertales said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he folds like a house of cards!

Infact, if she could just stare at him with those doe eyes and that's enough to make him forget whatever he was thinking.

Us during the wedding:

https://media.tenor.co/images/e0fbb858fd08606294e21ae9529e2b5c/rawhttps://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/troy-barnes-emotions.gif?w=650&h=330

tumblr_md1e1mEE751r5xg8x.gifhttp://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130410181219/glee/images/f/f6/HeartAttack.gif

http://herbookthoughts.reads-it.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/I_love_them_so_much.gif

Yup, we are sane, alright.

:grin:

• Like 9

@aprilana I love that video where he touches his lips! I don't really see the intense intimate interaction between him and mcw now in CM maybe coz he's more cautious. But with LJE he just goes crazy, so kawaii and dying to tease her. Those 6 months of filming must be filled up with sweet moments. Was backreading till page 9. 

• Like 6

Let's continue to vote daily for MLSHR and hope for the best! wishbone.gif   

Http://poll.fm/5ttb9

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. MLSHR to make it to the next round of Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas Contest! cheerleader-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

7. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 13

Support @chi13lou in the daily chant! 

Have back read until page 20 and still ogling at the BTS. I will continue to be stubborn, who says affection cannot be in one's heart even if both ppl are not physically together? 

Let us pull through to round 2 and spread the love for MLSHR! Support ml support the cast! 

BBJX miracle come true!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Thanks Chingu @deori u made my day! What a nice video on IG their interactions are so sweet! Was watching Wind OST on YT and can't help dropping tears again. Ah this show, when will I stop crying coz of it, I think there's something in this show that touches a raw nerve but I can't figure why. Even when I watched the Chinese version I didn't really felt the pain. Or maybe coz it's our lovely king n queen in it? 

Same with me. I don't know why when I watched other drama I couldn't feel the same atmosphere like when watching MLSHR, MLSHR gives deep impression for me.

Ah, another video I like,  credit to the owner of video who compiled those cute & happy moments from Wang So - Hae Soo, I really love their expressions :D 

• Like 7

@deori even when watching Scholar who walks the night who is also starring JG as a comparison I felt that it's not really the same as ML. But I must say SWWTN is not bad too, have u tried watching it? Maybe after finishing the show i will feel better.

https://instagram.com/p/BWnFkpugKwT/

i signed up for Instagram account to support JoonU and added the poll details but I'm not sure if this can been seen in the forum. I reused the same pic I posted before and I'm such a IT idiot that I have trouble with IG posting too hope it shows. I can't post the pic only the link, can someone help me

• Like 8

Thanks @chi13lou ! By the way what is the difference between @ and # in IG?

i saw many people using it for JG and JE so I just copied and paste into my Instagram post. I will be back with more Instagram postings! 

Spoiler

Just to digress I think JoonU's chemistry is awesome. Watched SWWTN and though Yubi is nice and cute, I feel they look more like sunbae and hoobae. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@deori even when watching Scholar who walks the night who is also starring JG as a comparison I felt that it's not really the same as ML. But I must say SWWTN is not bad too, have u tried watching it? Maybe after finishing the show i will feel better.

Honestly I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure I would really enjoyed watching JG acting in that drama ^^ , I'm curious to watch his first movie The King and The Clown, it was really successful which made JG career risen sharply & got awards for his awesome acting. I really want to watch the movie :rolleyes::)

• Like 5

Hyori said to Jieun that she should bring her future boyfriend to Jeju to enjoy sunset on that spot view ^^ (* I imagine JE brings her future boyfriend -> JG, then I cough smiling :tongue::rolleyes:)

I laughed seeing this scene, how cute IU. Hyori and IU looklike sisters enjoying their funtime :D

Hyori and her husband became fans of Jieunie :D

• Like 10

6 hours ago, deori said:

Honestly I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure I would really enjoyed watching JG acting in that drama ^^ , I'm curious to watch his first movie The King and The Clown, it was really successful which made JG career risen sharply & got awards for his awesome acting. I really want to watch the movie :rolleyes::)

I haven't watched the king and the clown yet though I saw snippets on YT. I believe he was awesome in the show but I can't watch him feminine now after all the action. I heard about this show 10 years ago when King and the Clown was shown in my country. It was really one of the controversial shows then. But I noticed this guy that was even more beautiful than a woman and that's when I knew he's LJK. 10 years have passed and time flies! In between I didn't really chase his stuffs or what coz I was busy with RL until recently I took an interest in K dramas and totally fell head over heels for ML. 

That sentence of going to Jeju with JE's future boyfriend rocks! I hope they can be like SoSoo at the beach riding a horse!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I haven't watched the king and the clown yet though I saw snippets on YT. I believe he was awesome in the show but I can't watch him feminine now after all the action. I heard about this show 10 years ago when King and the Clown was shown in my country. It was really one of the controversial shows then. But I noticed this guy that was even more beautiful than a woman and that's when I knew he's LJK. 10 years have passed and time flies! In between I didn't really chase his stuffs or what coz I was busy with RL until recently I took an interest in K dramas and totally fell head over heels for ML. 

That sentence of going to Jeju with JE's future boyfriend rocks! I hope they can be like SoSoo at the beach riding a horse!

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

yeappp.... know  LJK from my girl & wasn't really a fans of him cause i thought he too "pretty" hahaha...but I got hooked on his roll & acting as wang so on scarlet heart, never thought he could act cool like that. so same like you , althought i know it was hard , brave & need a skilled actor to play his roll in The king & clown, but no..i can't watch him feminine now (& forever) too..it will ruin my imagination of wang so.:D :D 

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, shrleka17 said:

yeappp.... know  LJK from my girl & wasn't really a fans of him cause i thought he too "pretty" hahaha...but I got hooked on his roll & acting as wang so on scarlet heart, never thought he could act cool like that. so same like you , althought i know it was hard , brave & need a skilled actor to play his roll in The king & clown, but no..i can't watch him feminine now (& forever) too..it will ruin my imagination of wang so.:D :D 

I think I knew he acted in my girl then, But didn't really watch it coz he's too pretty, that long hair! Even now when I watch snippets on YT I will feel unnatural. Oh man Wang So is really the ultimate prince. I'm watching Scholar who walks the night now and his character is also ultra manly and righteous! I think I really love the manly JG :wub:

• Like 10