[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Since the air is so heavy, I am re-watching some running man clips with the princes and it made me smile =)

https://youtu.be/W8IDdYerC2c: MAKE SOME NOISE!

https://youtu.be/L5g55ohN6bk - HEAVENLY PRINCES! 

I love how KHN is just besides himself with LJK's antics. 

hahaha I love watching clips like these because THIS IS REAL LIFE. This is not some sad tragic story that we've all been suffering from. But hey, our misery ends tomorrow! =) 

• Like 15

Morning on board fellows .. Greetings to all of SoSoo and JoonU shippers!

Even lastnite we have to watch the tragedy of our OTP, lest pray they will be together on JG FM. If the worst case the writer keep this journey on sorrow, lets take the bright side, our OTP is there, together, watching their last scene.. Even tonite we have to cry a river, (another time) lets see the great thing, JoonU is there,  side by side.. Oh, this is my last hope for our OTP.. Its ok if they aren't together in SHR, but they MUST together in real life! :bawling:

Oh.. I'm writing this wid my broken pieces heart... :heartbreak:

• Like 12

Morning chingu...

i have not watch ep 19 (due to my busy life) & read everyone going mad to HS because of that episode.

Just want to put some words before i go to work, chill everyone! Most important for us this drama gives so much impact to our JoonU.

Lets continue the curse.

Will watch ep 20 tonight...hwaiting everyone:D

• Like 12

4 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

You know what... I don't care if the last episode is horrible as today, I don't care if YH doesn't get punished (ok maybe a bit), I don't even care about what happens to WS and YH afterwards with their kids and all that nonsense.

I'm ready to forgive EVERYTHING ONLY IF they give us a PROPER, PASSIONATE, SOUL SEARING kiss between SoSoo at the end!

A kiss that can put even this to shame!

100% agree with you! I want a kiss that will shame all other kisses in Kdrama land!

It is bothering me that at the rate things are going, it seems like YH will literally get away with murder.

If Hanna posts a pic today on IG of her with JG, I will be inclined to think that she has other intentions aside from "promoting" the drama.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe Hanna will post a pic of her and JG tomorrow.LOL

Urhg nooooo!!! Please no, not another selfie with our 4th Prince.

Btw, on this positive note, this drama make me a fan of Ji Eun. She is talented and mature (Shame that I realize it olny recently)  I will be cheering for her another drama and album. :blush:

• Like 16

i can't watch eps 19. i just can't :tears: i love sosoo couple so much. if only thay have to separate but they still care and love each other without any heartbroken so be it. but i can't watch they hurt each other like this :bawling:

but for joonu, i'm happy that they had to experience those kind of feelings towards each other. they had to feel happy, in love, sad, heart broken, in order to involved into the story. and maybe this situation will make them closer and understand each other. we know how great their chemistry are and i'm sure it's not instant to reach that level. i hope they'll miss each other knowing that they are meant to be together.. :wub:

• Like 12

I know that this was shared some pages back but just wanted to tell you that this helped me cope with last night's episode. It's 28 chapters of fanfic.LOL

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8292413/chapters/18995189

Why now, HS? The only people who are left are YH, WW and Won and they are those who deserve to die! Stay a little longer.

• Like 12

@chi13lou - LOL it's me for sure! 

This is my hope for the ending - I hope that as she is dying, he kisses her and then a total eclipse comes and she's back in the future and her eyes open to a handsome man giving her mouth to mouth and voila, it's her boo! They fall in love at first sight, date, get married, and have babies lol can that happen in 1 hour? 

• Like 13

So I'm working up the courage to watch ep19 still lol I've just been watching little clips of it on Instagram bc apparently my heart can't take the whole thing at once. Just a few thoughts in the spoiler:

Spoiler

- From this scene, you can already sense how much things have changed between our SoSoo OTP. It's in subbed yet you can feel how much Soo has drifted from So and it's heartbreaking. Some ppl mentioned how he has never changed and that he was always GJ but I beg to differ. 

GJ has always been a part of WS, yes, but he's that uncontrollable and extreme part of WS.  Before he took over the throne, WS was able to have control over GJ's ruthlessness. He seemed like he was able to listen to reason before but it seems that now, he alowed GJ to take over. I wanna commend the writers for portraying this change in him AND the stark difference in how HS' view of him changed as well. Yes, it was pretty fast as it seemed to have happened within 1-2 episodes BUT let's not forget that this is a 20 episode series. Its meant to be fast paced. 

- Ppl ragged on HS for forgiving CR so fast but like, guys, she literally saw her little sister get beaten to death. Furthermore, her lover, was not only behind it but he NEVER told her about it. Of course she'd be pissed AF about it! Jeez louise give her some time.to digest it. Think about the amount of time it takes to grieve over a loved one who passed away due to natural causes. And you want HER to get over it overnight? Insanity.

- I find that throughout the clips I've seen, Jieun's portrayal of HS watching the man she loved change into this ruthless stranger was amazing. You can just sense the fear, the longing, and the helplessness in her eyes. She wants so badly to go back to the old WS but she knows that can't happen and it hurts to watch her go through that.

- the scene where she finally tells him about WW. You can see how much it hurt HER to see him get hurt because of her past. She even tried to hold on to him in the end but in the heat of the moment and in anger, he wouldn't allow her to touch him.

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not putting the whole blame on WS/GJ. These are just my thoughts about HS. I  have no doubt in my mind that WS/GJ's love for her hasn't changed. Its just that he's been backed in a corner time and time again. He can't marry the love of his life and he was forced to marry this horrible snake. His hands were tied and he is going through and has gone through extreme measures to protect what little has left of her bc he feels like he has no choice. BECAUSE EVERYONE WONT LEAVE THEM ALONE :tears:

UGH MY HEART HURTS FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. I thought I was ready for ep 19 but after typing this out, I'm nowhere near ready. I CANT EVEN DEAL. 

PS: I apologize for the grammatical errors. I cant seem to think properly when it comes to this drama lol

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@chi13lou - LOL it's me for sure! 

This is my hope for the ending - I hope that as she is dying, he kisses her and then a total eclipse comes and she's back in the future and her eyes open to a handsome man giving her mouth to mouth and voila, it's her boo! They fall in love at first sight, date, get married, and have babies lol can that happen in 1 hour? 

But I want So to keep his memories because it will be a new love, not their epic love story, even if he looks the same.

• Like 8

Sorry about the hot passionate "forced" kiss, my failing eyesight just doesnt see any tongue anywhere. Both of them just open their mouths and the guy went in deep and forceful. heeheehehe.

Unless some kind soul want to screen capture and do some circling or arrows for me. ahahahha.

Forget about ep 19, seriously, i dont buy into the writer's bullet train wreck. 

Remember the good times ok?

pegasus1_zpsptowfoi0.jpg

• Like 20

1 minute ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@q4q4 - omg his cry at the end of her name is going to haunt me for months. 

I hear you. I'm literally shaking from this thing. I csnt believe I watched it. Maybe I'm being overly emotional but this preview got me good. It pierced my soul. :bawling:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

You know what... I don't care if the last episode is horrible as today, I don't care if YH doesn't get punished (ok maybe a bit), I don't even care about what happens to WS and YH afterwards with their kids and all that nonsense.

I'm ready to forgive EVERYTHING ONLY IF they give us a PROPER, PASSIONATE, SOUL SEARING kiss between SoSoo at the end!

A kiss that can put even this to shame!

I thought there will be another forced kiss and making baby that Gwangjong did to Hae Soo when he got mad, too bad it's not happened :D just like forced kiss happened before, he's desperately did for Hae Soo :tears: 

9 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Here you go. Most painful 26 seconds of my life.

Nooo....this is so saaaad!! :bawling: they really put sad ending like that, my SoSoo couple :tears:  

• Like 11