[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

@nonski lol!! me too... I'd volunteer everytime.. I usually leave comments too, but the comments are moving very fast, the artist had a trouble reading it lol.. 

@lovehbhjw2013 she said she like him the most because of his slanted eyes.. very unique reason indeed.. lol

anyway, I don't really know the purpose of this.. but I think we need to press the love button at the end of the post

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/279811

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nonski said:

@JinyoungFox @lovehbhjw2013 

fyi, jinyoung can pinch me as much as he wants, i'd volunteer!

on V-app live, when airing, i usually leave comments to the stars broadcasting hoping they might answer or read my comment, there are usually thousands of messages to yeah, it's pure luck but if you have a catchy message they can notice it.  

chingu.....I want to say that about my cheeks tooo but I think my cheek burns when I say it......:relaxed:  I cannot bring myself to do it....:tounge_xd:  but I can offer him alternative which he would probably gladly have. :relieved:

2 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

@nonski lol!! me too... I'd volunteer everytime.. I usually leave comments too, but the comments are moving very fast, the artist had a trouble reading it lol.. 

@lovehbhjw2013 she said she like him the most because of his slanted eyes.. very unique reason indeed.. lol

omo...the girl is so observant!!  

1 hour ago, JinyoungFox said:

anyway, I don't really know the purpose of this.. but I think we need to press the love button at the end of the post

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/279811

I liked it and I am the 96 person....can you contact your BANA friends to like it too?  Wonder what is it for?  Anyone can translate?

@lovehbhjw2013, we should move the discussion here, since it's about Jinyoung :)

If I recall correctly, Kim Sae Ron is a year younger than KYJ and Kim So Hyun, who are both a year younger than Seo Shin Ae. Apart from  Chae Soo Bin, Jung Hye-Sung and Nam Ji Hyun, I would think a sassy Kim So Hyun with Jinyoung could be a pretty good match too :)

37 minutes ago, chubbz said:

@lovehbhjw2013, we should move the discussion here, since it's about Jinyoung :)

If I recall correctly, Kim Sae Ron is a year younger than KYJ and Kim So Hyun, who are both a year younger than Seo Shin Ae. Apart from  Chae Soo Bin, Jung Hye-Sung and Nam Ji Hyun, I would think a sassy Kim So Hyun with Jinyoung could be a pretty good match too :)

Thanks for doing that...agreed.   Somehow I don't take to Kim So Hyun as well as the other 2 young girls...maybe  I need to watch more of her dramas in future...but my fave #1 and #2 captivate me when they act.

Another possibility is  Jin Se-yeon who acted in Bridal Mask, Five Fingers and Doctor Stranger... now Flower in Prison(I have not watched). She is 22.

34 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks for doing that...agreed.   Somehow I don't take to Kim So Hyun as well as the other 2 young girls...maybe  I need to watch more of her dramas in future...but my fave #1 and #2 captivate me when they act.

Another possibility is  Jin Se-yeon who acted in Bridal Mask and Doctor Stranger... now Flower in Prison(I have not watched). She is 22.

Haven't watched KSR before but I have seen KSH in School 2013 (with Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae, who was originally casted as KYS for MDBC) and Nightmare Teacher (with BTOB's MinHyuk) and I think she's not bad. Would love to see KYJ in a sassy modern role too, as opposed to her usual roles and if she can pull that off, then I guess either of the 3 young Kims can pair up with Jinyoung :blink:

Didn't know Jin Se-Yeon is so young. Personally feel her acting still needs some polishing. Can't really visualize her with Jinyoung...

56 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Love pictures and lovely friendship. :wub:

@JinyoungFox   I was so engrossed in the moonlight discussion even after the drama... the drama really riles the heart.... but so happy to see JY's face in the drama as YS..to try to help his friend and his love.

I haven't watch moonlight.. lol.. distracted by deul's solo..

I really want to see jinyoung paired up with kim sohyun, I actually hoping that jinyoung cast in her drama in tvn the ghost drama, but jinyoung end up casted in moonlight.. lol..

it must be nice if she cameo in moonlight as jinyoung's girl..

5 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

I haven't watch moonlight.. lol.. distracted by deul's solo..

I really want to see jinyoung paired up with kim sohyun, I actually hoping that jinyoung cast in her drama in tvn the ghost drama, but jinyoung end up casted in moonlight.. lol..

it must be nice if she cameo in moonlight as jinyoung's girl..

Was he offered the ghost drama and he turned it down to accept this moonlight  one?

24 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

ah, no... it's just my wish.. lol.. I read the synopsis of the story and I like it, so I'm hoping he get cast on it..

I think there is a good chance for him to be cast with any of these youngsters in the future.  I don't dislike any of them...just not familiar with them in terms of their talent yet.

6 hours ago, chubbz said:

Haven't watched KSR before but I have seen KSH in School 2013 (with Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae, who was originally casted as KYS for MDBC) and Nightmare Teacher (with BTOB's MinHyuk) and I think she's not bad. Would love to see KYJ in a sassy modern role too, as opposed to her usual roles and if she can pull that off, then I guess either of the 3 young Kims can pair up with Jinyoung :blink:

Didn't know Jin Se-Yeon is so young. Personally feel her acting still needs some polishing. Can't really visualize her with Jinyoung...

It is good to know that he has many choices that he can possibly be cast with.  I am really not fussy as long as he is given the chance to be the male lead with a fulfilling screen romance going for him.  I feel so sorry that these idols cannot date as a rule (heard from Baro) and cannot have a normal life so hopefully through all these casting and acting, he can find someone to date in real life and lead a more complete life.  

14 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I think there is a good chance for him to be cast with any of these youngsters in the future.  I don't dislike any of them...just not familiar with them in terms of their talent yet.

actually jinyoung have an upcoming web movie, he play the male lead.. the title is "bugs attack" but the info when it will be released aren't clear yet.. 

"According to a movie industry insider on June 10, Jinyoung was cast in and recently completed filming "Bugs Attack,"an omnibus series set to have a total of 10 episodes. Jinyoung will play the role of the main character alongside ex-Kara member Han Seungyeon. 
ADVERTISEMENT. The two will star in the second episode, titled "Cockroach."
"Bugs Attack" is a comedic action-horror thriller about a sudden attack by giant insects and is directed by Hwang Donghyuk, who also directed the movies "Miss Granny" and "Silenced." 

yes, I really want him to have a partner younger than him, he always playing with an older women before except shim eun kyung, and yoojung.. 

20 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

actually jinyoung have an upcoming web movie, he play the male lead.. the title is "bugs attack" but the info when it will be released aren't clear yet.. 

"According to a movie industry insider on June 10, Jinyoung was cast in and recently completed filming "Bugs Attack,"an omnibus series set to have a total of 10 episodes. Jinyoung will play the role of the main character alongside ex-Kara member Han Seungyeon. 
ADVERTISEMENT. The two will star in the second episode, titled "Cockroach."
"Bugs Attack" is a comedic action-horror thriller about a sudden attack by giant insects and is directed by Hwang Donghyuk, who also directed the movies "Miss Granny" and "Silenced." 

yes, I really want him to have a partner younger than him, he always playing with an older women before except shim eun kyung, and yoojung.. 

Ah...so the genre is still not romance..... I hope he can try more romance genre(both modern and period dramas) and then all kinds of genre to be a versatile actor.   I think he can try to be a chaebol too...   Just read KARA was disbanded....hopefully B1A4 will not be....:grimace:

19 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Ah...so the genre is still not romance..... I hope he can try more romance genre(both modern and period dramas) and then all kinds of genre to be a versatile actor.   I think he can try to be a chaebol too...   Just read KARA was disbanded....hopefully B1A4 will not be....:grimace:

lol.. yes.. it's not romance... yup.. I hope after b1a4 comeback he will cast in another drama or movie, I want to see him with a proper love story... 

I'm hoping they last long too.. just like shinhwa..

Archived